ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ROUND 2 - Tribes Compete/Tribal Council

Go down 
+2
Amanda Leigh
-jk-
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
-jk-
Host
Host
-jk-

Monkey

ROUND 2 - Tribes Compete/Tribal Council Empty
PostSubject: ROUND 2 - Tribes Compete/Tribal Council   ROUND 2 - Tribes Compete/Tribal Council EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 5:39 pm

previously on Survivor...

52 previous Survivor contestants, all vying for their second shot at the million dollar prize, arrive on the pristine beaches of Samoa in the South Pacific. From medical evacuees to idol trouble, each Survivor had their own reason for their return. It isn't long before friends and foes of the past realize their past has come back to haunt them...

ROUND 2 - Tribes Compete/Tribal Council 2gxeg00
Kelly Bruno: This will be my season to shine, now that that crazy bitch NaOnka is finally out of my life.

ROUND 2 - Tribes Compete/Tribal Council 14lij2c

Naonka Mixon: Oh Hay-ll no! That stinkin' one-legged fool is back to try to snatch my money. I ain't havin' that. She'll be the first to go.

ROUND 2 - Tribes Compete/Tribal Council 1tmn8j

Ted Rogers Jr.: Crap. Ghandia's back.

ROUND 2 - Tribes Compete/Tribal Council T516xk

Neleh Dennis: Hey Pappy!

...Jeff informs the players that he has 5 buffs in his hands, each one a tribe from Survivor's past that could use a second chance of its own. Once each player for Ulong, Fang, Foa Foa, Maraamu, and Pagong were picked, that would leave 2 players out, effectively eliminating them both before the game even begins!

Will relationships and alliances from Seasons past come into play with the tribe picking? Would friends and foes be reunited again?

ROUND 2 - Tribes Compete/Tribal Council N2oqc4

Probst: Alright castaways, you may be standing on the beach now, but, in a cruel twist of fate, two of you will actually NOT be getting your second chance after all. Hope you enjoyed the nifty helicopter ride!

ROUND 2 - Tribes Compete/Tribal Council T4z31u

Matt Elrod: Personally, I was praying the entire time that we wouldn't crash.

Probst: Hey Matt? Did I ask for your opinion?

Matt Elrod: Well, uh--no.

Probst: Always been your problem. Well, guys, let's see if the rest of you have learned more than Matt, and shut up for a minute while I--

ROUND 2 - Tribes Compete/Tribal Council Qyyhc1

Bruce Kanegai: Oh God. I think I've gotta pee.

Probst: Excuse me?

Bruce Kanegai: Oh God.

Probst: Are you alright there, Bruce?

Bruce: OH GOD. Nope, it's not pee. I, uh--*FART*--oh, erm, sorry. I guess I--oh god.

Probst: Bruce, you're not looking so good. You're sweating and your face is all flush--

Bruce Kanegai: Oh sweet dear baby jesus, what did I ea--*FARRRRT*--oh hot damn, well, this is awkward. I, uh--oh oh oh--oh god. Gotta *Fart* run, Jeff (he does)

Probst: oooohkay then. Well guys, as I was saying, While the CBS producers were kind enough to fly to you all out here, they decided to leave it up to the viewers as to who ends up on which tribe. It's really all up to them at this poi--

Bruce Kanegai: (heard from the jungle) OHHH GODDDDD! It's--*vomits*--coming out of both sides now!

*The castaways look at each other, blinking*

Bruce Kanegai: (heard from the jungle) OHHH GODDDDD! *vomits* Whhyyyyyyyyyyy?!?!!!

Probst: --so I was saying it's really all up to the viewers as to which tribe you all end up o--

Bruce Kanegai: (heard from the jungle) OHHH GODDDDD! Every orifice! It's coming out of every single orifice! Oh sweet lord, what did I eeeeeeeat?!?!!?!

Probst: --(shouts) SO AS I WAS SAYING IT'S REALLY ALL UP TO THE VIEWERS AT THIS POINT. IT'S THE VIEWERS WHO CHOOSE SO NO BITCHING OUT THE PROUDCERS, OK?

Bruce Kanegai: (heard from the jungle) OHH ohh OHHH! OOOHH! It buuuuuurns!

Probst: -- (Screams) THE VIEWERS ARE CHOOSING!! IS THERE ANYTHING ANYONE WANTS TO SAY IN THEIR DEFENSE BEFORE THE VIEWERS DECIDE?

ROUND 2 - Tribes Compete/Tribal Council 21orl9v

Kelly Goldsmith: I just want to let the viewers know that if you choose me, I will personally stab Lex through the heart, cut out his intestines, and feed them to my dog.

Probst: Wow, that's a little bit homicidal don't you think, Kell-

Kelly Goldsmith: You know Jeff, you kinda look like Lex.

Probst: What are you talking about, Kelly, I don't look anything like Lex.

Kelly Goldsmith: Well, you piss me off like Lex. Maybe that's what I meant. Either way, don't fuck with me.

Probst: Noted.

ROUND 2 - Tribes Compete/Tribal Council Jb1elj

Chicken Morris: I JUST WANT TO SAY THAT ALL OF THESE WHIPPER-SNAPPERS CAN KISS MY FARMER'S TANNED ASS. I DON'T CARE WHICH TRIBE I GO TO 'CAUSE I KNOW THEY JUST AIN'T GONNA LIKE ME AND I AIN'T GONNA HELP WITH BUILDING NO DAMN SHELTER NEITHER.

Bruce Kanegai: (heard from the jungle) *quiet wimpers*

Probst: Alright! It sounds like Bruce's episode may be at a reasonable decibel now, so let's take it down a notch, Chicken.

Chicken Morris: Your mother's a whore.

Probst: Delightful. Alright! Let's see how the viewers ranked you! Our first two choices are: Ashley Massaro (for Ulong) and Kelly Goldsmith (for Fang)!

Kelly Goldsmith: I live to violently murder again! Thank you viewers!!! xoxoxox

ROUND 2 - Tribes Compete/Tribal Council Nef86e

Ashley Massaro: Badass!

Probst: Badass indeed! This may be the season for women to dominate, as 5 women were 1st chosen to head up each of the tribes. Along with Ashley and Kelly G. we have Christy Smith (for Foa Foa), Christa Hastie (for Maraamu) and Angie Jakusz (for Pagong)!

ROUND 2 - Tribes Compete/Tribal Council X5dond

Angie Jakusz: Yesss! :D

ROUND 2 - Tribes Compete/Tribal Council Sv56wi

Christa Hastie: (nasally) Yaaay! :D

ROUND 2 - Tribes Compete/Tribal Council 2irt8ix

Christy Smith: What?

Probst: Our next 5 players include both Redemption Duel Dominators, Matt Elrod (for Fang), and Christine Shields-Markoski (for Pagong) and two with idol troubles, Erik Reichenbach (for Foa Foa) and Brendan Synnott (for Maraamu). 3rd place fuck-up Ian Rosenberger lands on Ulong to see what it's like to be on the other side for once.

ROUND 2 - Tribes Compete/Tribal Council 15qomty

Ian Rosenberger: Can't wait to fuck it up all over again, Jeff!

one by one each of the players are placed on tribes...

Probst: Alright guys, let's see how these tribes turned out:

ROUND 2 - Tribes Compete/Tribal Council X3g21c
ROUND 2 - Tribes Compete/Tribal Council 2pynrpv
ROUND 2 - Tribes Compete/Tribal Council 11bjjmg
ROUND 2 - Tribes Compete/Tribal Council 143om6c
ROUND 2 - Tribes Compete/Tribal Council 15miexk

Probst: Bruce Kanegai, and Chicken Morris, I'm sorry but both of you will not be returning for your second chance at Survivor.

Chicken Morris: GOOD! I didn't want to play your stupid pansy-ass game anyway.

Probst: Thanks for being a good sport, Chicken. Now get the fuck out. Has anyone seen Bruce?

ROUND 2 - Tribes Compete/Tribal Council 2u4j78o

Russell Swan: Homeboy's not lookin so good. I think he may be dead!

Probst: Ha! Survivor Second Chance and we have our first death! I love statistics, don't you?

Matt Elrod: TOTALLY!

Probst: That was rhetorical, Matt.

Matt Elrod: Yeah man, TOTALLY RADICAL!

Probst: No Matt, not radical, rhetori--never mind. Ulong, Fang, Foa Foa, Maraamu, and Pagong! Congratulations! You've survived the first of many eliminations to come. Good luck on your second quest for the million and remember, the viewers are watching so keep them entertained and maybe you'll outlast the rest to win the title of Ultimate Survivor of Survivor Second Chance! (He tosses the 5 tribes maps) Here's maps to your camps and new homes.

*The 5 tribes take their maps and head off the beach towards their camps*

Pagong:

ROUND 2 - Tribes Compete/Tribal Council 1tmn8j

Ted Rogers Jr.: Wow, last to get picked. There's a kick to the ego. That was close. I get the impression the viewers don't like me that much. This is all Ghandia's fault.

ROUND 2 - Tribes Compete/Tribal Council Dvk6xs

Leslie Nease: Hey! My girl, Jaime from China is here! I always wanted to be on her tribe. I'm going to throughly kiss her ass and make sure she keeps me around.

ROUND 2 - Tribes Compete/Tribal Council B9dj5i

Jaime Dugan: Well, Leslie's a far cry from Erik Huffman, but sometimes a girl just needs her ass kissed.

ROUND 2 - Tribes Compete/Tribal Council Oi6fkp

Phillip Shepard: I'm on a tribe with a bunch of girls, a nerd, a pyro and a rapist. I'll have control over this tribe in no time.

ROUND 2 - Tribes Compete/Tribal Council X3esz8

Gina Crews: I'm not thrilled to be on the tribe known for being picked off one by one, but at least I'm not on Maraamu.

ROUND 2 - Tribes Compete/Tribal Council 30c3o7k

Christine Shields-Markoski: Big black dudes and a bunch of badass chicks? I fully expect this tribe to dominate.

ROUND 2 - Tribes Compete/Tribal Council 1zoxfh0

Tina Scheer: I just want you all to know that, while I miss my son very much, I have had my time to grieve and I am ready to play this game. To prove it I cut down this tree with my teeth for firewood.

ROUND 2 - Tribes Compete/Tribal Council 2mgwajt

Mike Skupin: Great! Thanks, Tina! Now I can finally build a fire!

ENTIRE PAGONG TRIBE: NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Foa Foa:
ROUND 2 - Tribes Compete/Tribal Council 2gxeg00
Kelly B.: Oh holy sweet hell. Mother of god, what did I do to deserve to end up on a tribe with NaOnka again? No, seiously, why?
ROUND 2 - Tribes Compete/Tribal Council 14lij2c
NaOnka Mixon: Bitch is right to be scared. Imma beat her with that damn leg and laugh about it.
ROUND 2 - Tribes Compete/Tribal Council Xkzq75
Colleen Haskell: Yippie Skippy! Greggy-poo is here! I can haz snugglez?
ROUND 2 - Tribes Compete/Tribal Council Qmylnk
Greg Buis: Hey! I found a coconut that looks like a cheezburger!
ROUND 2 - Tribes Compete/Tribal Council Xkzq75
Colleen Haskell: Om nom nom. lulz.
ROUND 2 - Tribes Compete/Tribal Council 2wpif82
Erik Reichenbach: Hey, Jason! Wanna walk around the jungle, climb trees, and see who can be most like Ozzy?
ROUND 2 - Tribes Compete/Tribal Council 4kwehu
Jason Siska: I bet I can hold my breath longer than you
ROUND 2 - Tribes Compete/Tribal Council 2wpif82
Erik Reichenbach: I'll take that bet! First to pass out loses!
ROUND 2 - Tribes Compete/Tribal Council 4kwehu
Jason Siska: Ready, Go!
ROUND 2 - Tribes Compete/Tribal Council 2rr15ah
Jane Bright: Hey y'all I made a fah-yer! Come warm yahselves! Yee Haw!
ROUND 2 - Tribes Compete/Tribal Council Hvw12s
John Kenney: Good thing Skupin's not here to fall in it!
**whole tribe laughs**
ROUND 2 - Tribes Compete/Tribal Council X1m7nn
Michelle Yi: My plan to is just to lay low and let these idiots take each other out. ROUND 2 - Tribes Compete/Tribal Council 850857

Maraamu
Neleh Dennis: Woot! Pappity-pap-paps! Looks like it's you and me together again!
ROUND 2 - Tribes Compete/Tribal Council 2h3rdr9
Paschal English: That's nice dear, but I am minutes away from a heart attack. You may want to consider a new father figure this game. Just sayin.
ROUND 2 - Tribes Compete/Tribal Council 35i7zba
Elisabeth Filarski: Hey Neleh, when Pappy croaks do you wanna maybe get it on? We have to grow up at some point.
Neleh Dennis: Golly Gee! You're right! We should totally bone!
ROUND 2 - Tribes Compete/Tribal Council Ayaqv8
Sarah Jones: Obviously the viewers love me. How could they not? I'm a fucking model! Wait a minute. Are you freaking kidding me? Paschaleh is on my tribe? That's like, so unfair! And WTF?!? I'm on freaking Maraamu again? I can see where this is going...
ROUND 2 - Tribes Compete/Tribal Council 10x6g49
Ghandia Johnson: No Ted. No Thailanders. No more trouble. This is gonna be a new game for me, I can feel it.
ROUND 2 - Tribes Compete/Tribal Council Xcm83d
Joe Dowdle: Sheesh. I made so little impact on Tocantins that I was nearly the last picked! I'm going to have to completely reinvent myself to stay in this game. How can I be more interesting to the viewers?
ROUND 2 - Tribes Compete/Tribal Council 20htzf9
Heidi Strobel: This tribe is ripe with men to seduce. I bet Joe could use a friend...
ROUND 2 - Tribes Compete/Tribal Council 140ck82
Brandon Hantz: I saw the way that jezebel, Heidi was looking at me. She thinks she can walk around this beach flashing her girly bits for the world to see. Doesn't she know I'm a married man with a clear desire to hump her? Oh lord, why do you tempt me so?

TREEMAIL:

Now that you are 5 tribes of 10, it's time for you all to compete for immunity! Stay tuned! Instructions will be posted shortly!

Last edited by -jk- on Mon Jan 23, 2012 12:35 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
-jk-
Host
Host
-jk-

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: ROUND 2 - Tribes Compete/Tribal Council   ROUND 2 - Tribes Compete/Tribal Council EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 5:50 pm

Round 2 - Tribes compete

Now that the 5 tribes are chosen, they will compete for immunity.

1st poster: chooses 3 tribes to be considered for immunity.
Next poster: chooses 2 of those tribes to actually win immunity. Players on these two tribes are safe from elimination.
Next poster: chooses 1 player from the first losing tribe to be sent to exile. (During this phase, exiled players will receive a “golden key” of sorts and will not return to the game until there are 4 tribes. Exiled players do not vote at council and cannot receive votes.)
Next poster: chooses 1 player from the second losing tribe to be sent to exile.
Next poster: chooses 1 player from the last losing tribe to be sent to exile.

Tribal Council (Tribe A)
Tribal Councils will occur in the following order:
Ulong
Fang
Foa Foa
Maraamu
Pagong

ROUND 2 - Tribes Compete/Tribal Council X3g21c
ROUND 2 - Tribes Compete/Tribal Council 2pynrpv

1st poster: copies the names of all players eligible to vote for the first eligible tribe on the list above (not including player sent to exile) into a new post. This will determine the order in which the players vote. It can be any order you like. Insert the name of the player that the first person on that list votes for (must be someone on their tribe). Please include a reason for this vote, even if it is purely silly. If you want to speak for the character, have a pretend war, I don’t care. This is mainly for fun and story-telling purposes.
Next poster: repeat above step of the next player on the list declaring a vote for 1 other player until everyone on the tribe has voted for someone else on the tribe. Please include a reason for this vote and continue even if a majority is reached. Again, this is for statistic and story-telling purposes.
Last poster: the person to place the last vote in Tribal Council A declares which person is eliminated AND begins Tribal Council (Tribe B)
***If there is a tie-NO REVOTES***
Two-way tie - The last player to receive a vote in the tie is safe, effectively eliminating the other.
Multi-player tie – The last player to receive a vote is eliminated.

Tribal Council (Tribe B)

last poster from TC Tribe A: copies the names of all players eligible to vote for the next eligible tribe on the list above (not including player sent to exile) and repeats all additional steps of the “1st poster” step from Tribal Council (Tribe A).
Next poster: repeat voting, including reasons, until everyone on the tribe receives a vote, even if a majority is reached.
Last poster: the person to place the last vote in Tribal Council B declares which person is eliminated AND begins Tribal Council (Tribe C)

Tribal Council (Tribe C)

last poster from TC Tribe B: copies the names of all players eligible to vote (not including player sent to exile) and repeats all additional steps of the “1st poster” step from Tribal Council (Tribe A).
Next poster: repeat voting, including reasons, until everyone on the tribe receives a vote, even if a majority is reached.
Last poster: the person to place the last vote in Tribal Council B declares which person is eliminated AND begins Tribal Council (Tribe C).

Please start a new topic to do this

***This continues until 38 players remain or 4 Tribal Councils***
When this happens the last poster will merely place the last vote and declare who is eliminated. Wait for me to continue.

Last edited by -jk- on Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:48 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: ROUND 2 - Tribes Compete/Tribal Council   ROUND 2 - Tribes Compete/Tribal Council EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 6:10 pm

Christy Smith: What?

HAHAHAHAHAHA

I had fun reading that.

three tribes for immunity,

Ulong
Foa Foa
Maraamu
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/vastfanatic
Belasen
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Belasen

PostSubject: Re: ROUND 2 - Tribes Compete/Tribal Council   ROUND 2 - Tribes Compete/Tribal Council EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 6:53 pm

two tribes to win

Ulong
Foa Foa
Back to top Go down
Debani
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Debani

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: ROUND 2 - Tribes Compete/Tribal Council   ROUND 2 - Tribes Compete/Tribal Council EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 11:30 pm

Fang: Chad
Maraamu: Christa
Pagong: Gina

All sent to Exile
Back to top Go down
-jk-
Host
Host
-jk-

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: ROUND 2 - Tribes Compete/Tribal Council   ROUND 2 - Tribes Compete/Tribal Council EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 1:23 pm

Tribal Council A:

Flicka: My vote is for Russell. He passed out from dehydration at a challenge once, and I've been seeing him going a little nutty on the coconut water. I just don't think he has it in him to go all the way.

Jeff:

Jenny:

Jessie:

Kelly G.:

Marcus:

Matt:

Russell:

Shane:
Back to top Go down
Belasen
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Belasen

PostSubject: Re: ROUND 2 - Tribes Compete/Tribal Council   ROUND 2 - Tribes Compete/Tribal Council EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 5:48 pm

Tribal Council A:

Flicka: My vote is for Russell. He passed out from dehydration at a challenge once, and I've been seeing him going a little nutty on the coconut water. I just don't think he has it in him to go all the way.

Jeff: Russell... never liked him, his dreadlocks stink!

Jenny:

Jessie:

Kelly G.:

Marcus:

Matt:

Russell:

Shane:
Back to top Go down
Jordan
Winner
Winner
Jordan

Cat

PostSubject: Re: ROUND 2 - Tribes Compete/Tribal Council   ROUND 2 - Tribes Compete/Tribal Council EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 9:00 pm

Tribal Council A:

Jenny: Jessie, your laziness around camp has not left a good first impression on me!

Jessie:

Kelly G.:

Marcus:

Matt:

Russell:

Shane:
Back to top Go down
http://www.tengaged.com/user/jdsurvivor/thanks
-jk-
Host
Host
-jk-

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: ROUND 2 - Tribes Compete/Tribal Council   ROUND 2 - Tribes Compete/Tribal Council EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 12:12 am

Tribal Council A:

Jenny: Jessie, your laziness around camp has not left a good first impression on me!

Jessie: I'm voting for Jenny because I heard rumors that she is voting for me and I don't think it's fair. Sure, in Africa I got sick because there was no ocean for me to slip into a bathing suit and wade into. Samoa was made for my curves and I think there are others on this tribe who agree. I just hope the alliance I formed just before Council sticks to the plan...

Kelly G.:

Marcus:

Matt:

Russell:

Shane:
Back to top Go down
Belasen
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Belasen

PostSubject: Re: ROUND 2 - Tribes Compete/Tribal Council   ROUND 2 - Tribes Compete/Tribal Council EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 1:10 am

Tribal Council A:

Jessie: I'm voting for Jenny because I heard rumors that she is voting for me and I don't think it's fair. Sure, in Africa I got sick because there was no ocean for me to slip into a bathing suit and wade into. Samoa was made for my curves and I think there are others on this tribe who agree. I just hope the alliance I formed just before Council sticks to the plan...

Kelly G.: I'm in an alliance, and that alliance doesn't want you around RUSSELL

Marcus:

Matt:

Russell:

Shane:
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: ROUND 2 - Tribes Compete/Tribal Council   ROUND 2 - Tribes Compete/Tribal Council EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 5:00 am

Tribal Council A:

Marcus: I'm voting RUSSELL, He thinks he is in charge here but it is all me

Matt:

Russell:

Shane:
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: ROUND 2 - Tribes Compete/Tribal Council   ROUND 2 - Tribes Compete/Tribal Council EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 7:20 am

Tribal Council A:

Matt: I'm voting JESSE, she think's she is all that but really she is just a spare.

Russell:

Shane:
Back to top Go down
-jk-
Host
Host
-jk-

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: ROUND 2 - Tribes Compete/Tribal Council   ROUND 2 - Tribes Compete/Tribal Council EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 11:23 am

Tribal Council A:

Flicka: My vote is for Russell. He passed out from dehydration at a challenge once, and I've been seeing him going a little nutty on the coconut water. I just don't think he has it in him
to go all the way.

Matt: I'm voting JESSIE, she think's she is all that but really she is just a spare.

Russell: My vote is for JENNY. I'd prefer to keep my tribe strong, and my girl Jessie promised to go all the way if I voted with her. Mmmm, going all the way with Jessie... (faints at podium)

Shane:
Back to top Go down
Jordan
Winner
Winner
Jordan

Cat

PostSubject: Re: ROUND 2 - Tribes Compete/Tribal Council   ROUND 2 - Tribes Compete/Tribal Council EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 11:50 am

Tribal Council A:

Flicka: My vote is for Russell. He passed out from dehydration at a challenge once, and I've been seeing him going a little nutty on the coconut water. I just don't think he has it in him
to go all the way.

Matt: I'm voting JESSIE, she think's she is all that but really she is just a spare.

Russell: My vote is for JENNY. I'd prefer to keep my tribe strong, and my girl Jessie promised to go all the way if I voted with her. Mmmm, going all the way with Jessie... (faints at podium)

Shane: JENNY we need a strong tribe
Back to top Go down
-jk-
Host
Host
-jk-

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: ROUND 2 - Tribes Compete/Tribal Council   ROUND 2 - Tribes Compete/Tribal Council EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 12:48 pm

Jordan: As the last poster for this Tribal Council, typically you would place the last vote, declare the player eliminated (in this case Russell with 4 votes) and begin the next Tribal Council (in this case for Maraamu). Once you copy the names for all eligible to vote (exiled player excluded), you would then determine the name of the person the first person on the new list would vote for. In this way, the last poster gets to "vote" twice. I went this route to encourage a quicker turnaround on rounds and also give the last poster more to do than place a potentially useless vote (if a majority had already been reached let's say).

I understand how that might be a little confusing in my instructions so I will edit those. In the meantime, I've copied the names of the eligible voters at Maraamu (Christa was exiled). Jordan, if you'd like to make the first vote for Maraamu, feel free, otherwise the next poster may do so.

RUSSELL ELIMINATED

Tribal Council B

Brandon:

Brendan:

Elisabeth:

Ghandia:

Heidi:

Joe:

Neleh:

Paschal:

Sarah:
Back to top Go down
Belasen
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Belasen

PostSubject: Re: ROUND 2 - Tribes Compete/Tribal Council   ROUND 2 - Tribes Compete/Tribal Council EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 6:42 pm

Tribal Council B

Brandon: My vote is for Heidi, cause she gives me thoughts of lust, and the good lord knows i'm faithful to my wife and is only making me feel those thoughts of lust so that I get rid of her first. She's nothing a blonde harlot and the rest of my tribe are just under her influence, I'm gonna send mental images to my tribemates so they know to vote for her - just like the good lord wanted - praise Jesus... I'm trying to be good... Russell's my uncle... You may call me loco, but it's a constant battle, you don't understand *cries*

Brendan:

Elisabeth:

Ghandia:

Heidi:

Joe:

Neleh:

Paschal:

Sarah:

[edited as I posted the vote next to Brendan, not Brandon... my bad]
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: ROUND 2 - Tribes Compete/Tribal Council   ROUND 2 - Tribes Compete/Tribal Council EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 7:43 pm

Tribal Council B

Brandon: My vote is for Heidi, cause she gives me thoughts of lust, and the good lord knows i'm faithful to my wife and is only making me feel those thoughts of lust so that I get rid of her first. She's nothing a blonde harlot and the rest of my tribe are just under her influence, I'm gonna send mental images to my tribemates so they know to vote for her - just like the good lord wanted - praise Jesus... I'm trying to be good... Russell's my uncle... You may call me loco, but it's a constant battle, you don't understand *cries*

Brendan: My vote is for Brandon, he is just way too much of a loose cannon, can't have that around

Elisabeth:

Ghandia:

Heidi:

Joe:

Neleh:

Paschal:

Sarah:
Back to top Go down
Jordan
Winner
Winner
Jordan

Cat

PostSubject: Re: ROUND 2 - Tribes Compete/Tribal Council   ROUND 2 - Tribes Compete/Tribal Council EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 8:44 pm

TRIBAL COUNCIL B

Brendan: My vote is for Brandon, he is just way too much of a loose cannon, can't have that around

Elisabeth: SARAH, you don't seem to want to be a part of this tribe. Plus, its a little Marquesas heavy.

Ghandia:

Heidi:

Joe:

Neleh:

Paschal:

Sarah:
Back to top Go down
-jk-
Host
Host
-jk-

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: ROUND 2 - Tribes Compete/Tribal Council   ROUND 2 - Tribes Compete/Tribal Council EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 8:49 pm

TRIBAL COUNCIL B

Elisabeth: SARAH, you don't seem to want to be a part of this tribe. Plus, its a little Marquesas heavy.

Ghandia: My vote is for HEIDI. I don't know why but I suddenly got a mental image of her...

Heidi:

Joe:

Neleh:

Paschal:

Sarah:
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: ROUND 2 - Tribes Compete/Tribal Council   ROUND 2 - Tribes Compete/Tribal Council EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 9:43 pm

TRIBAL COUNCIL B

Ghandia: My vote is for HEIDI. I don't know why but I suddenly got a mental image of her...

Heidi: My vote is for Neleh. You know we need to seperate her and Pappy. Besides, me and Elisabeth can be the only cute blonde chicks on this tribe!!

Joe:

Neleh:

Paschal:

Sarah:
Back to top Go down
Belasen
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Belasen

PostSubject: Re: ROUND 2 - Tribes Compete/Tribal Council   ROUND 2 - Tribes Compete/Tribal Council EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 9:58 pm

TRIBAL COUNCIL B

Heidi: My vote is for Neleh. You know we need to seperate her and Pappy. Besides, me and Elisabeth can be the only cute blonde chicks on this tribe!!

Joe: I'm voting for Neleh, she's gotten far enough in this game before! Plus she smiles too much.

Neleh:

Paschal:

Sarah:
Back to top Go down
Jordan
Winner
Winner
Jordan

Cat

PostSubject: Re: ROUND 2 - Tribes Compete/Tribal Council   ROUND 2 - Tribes Compete/Tribal Council EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 10:12 pm

TRIBAL COUNCIL B

Joe: I'm voting for Neleh, she's gotten far enough in this game before! Plus she smiles too much.

Neleh: HEIDI, oh my heck!!

Paschal:

Sarah:
Back to top Go down
Belasen
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Belasen

PostSubject: Re: ROUND 2 - Tribes Compete/Tribal Council   ROUND 2 - Tribes Compete/Tribal Council EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 11:12 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: ROUND 2 - Tribes Compete/Tribal Council   ROUND 2 - Tribes Compete/Tribal Council EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 11:58 pm

TRIBAL COUNCIL B

Paschal: Heidi, gotta stick with sweet Neleh, therefore you gotta go

Sarah:
Back to top Go down
-jk-
Host
Host
-jk-

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: ROUND 2 - Tribes Compete/Tribal Council   ROUND 2 - Tribes Compete/Tribal Council EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 1:06 am

TRIBAL COUNCIL B

Paschal: Heidi, gotta stick with sweet Neleh, therefore you gotta go

Sarah: Sorry HEIDI. This tribe is only big enough for one perfect pair of breasts. Muah

HEIDI IS ELIMINATED

TRIBAL COUNCIL C

(Gina Exiled)

Angie: LESLIE and I had a spat over my tats. She doesn't understand me. She's getting my vote.

Christine:

Jaime:

Kenny:

Leslie:

Mike:

Phillip:

Ted:

Tina:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ROUND 2 - Tribes Compete/Tribal Council   ROUND 2 - Tribes Compete/Tribal Council Empty

Back to top Go down

ROUND 2 - Tribes Compete/Tribal Council
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next