ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ROUND 3 - Tribes Compete/Tribal Council

Go down 
+3
Amanda Leigh
Jordan
-jk-
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
-jk-
Host
Host
-jk-

Monkey

ROUND 3 - Tribes Compete/Tribal Council Empty
PostSubject: ROUND 3 - Tribes Compete/Tribal Council   ROUND 3 - Tribes Compete/Tribal Council EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 12:37 am

Round 3 - Tribes compete

After all Tribal Councils are complte, the Tribes will once again compete for immunity.

1st poster: chooses 3 tribes to be considered for immunity.
Next poster: chooses 2 of those tribes to actually win immunity. Players on these two tribes are safe from elimination.
Next poster: chooses 1 player from the first losing tribe to be sent to exile. (During this phase, exiled players will receive a “golden key” of sorts and will not return to the game until there are 4 tribes. Exiled players do not vote at council and cannot receive votes.)
Next poster: chooses 1 player from the second losing tribe to be sent to exile.
Next poster: chooses 1 player from the last losing tribe to be sent to exile.

Tribal Council (Tribe A)
Tribal Councils will occur in the following order:
Ulong
Fang
Foa Foa
Maraamu
Pagong

ROUND 3 - Tribes Compete/Tribal Council X3g21c
ROUND 3 - Tribes Compete/Tribal Council 2dqoime
ROUND 3 - Tribes Compete/Tribal Council 11bjjmg
ROUND 3 - Tribes Compete/Tribal Council 2l946j4
ROUND 3 - Tribes Compete/Tribal Council Mbssb4

1st poster: copies the names of all players eligible to vote for the first eligible tribe on the list above (not including player sent to exile) into a new post. This will determine the order in which the players vote. It can be any order you like. Insert the name of the player that the first person on that list votes for (must be someone on their tribe). Please include a reason for this vote, even if it is purely silly. If you want to speak for the character, have a pretend war, I don’t care. This is mainly for fun and story-telling purposes.
Next poster: repeat above step of the next player on the list declaring a vote for 1 other player until everyone on the tribe has voted for someone else on the tribe. Please include a reason for this vote and continue even if a majority is reached. Again, this is for statistic and story-telling purposes.
Last poster: the person to place the last vote in Tribal Council A declares which person is eliminated AND begins Tribal Council (Tribe B)

***If there is a tie-NO REVOTES***
Two-way tie - The last player to receive a vote in the tie is safe, effectively eliminating the other.
Multi-player tie – The last player to receive a vote is eliminated.

Tribal Council (Tribe B)

last poster from TC Tribe A: copies the names of all players eligible to vote for the next eligible tribe on the list above (not including player sent to exile) and repeats all additional steps of the “1st poster” step from Tribal Council (Tribe A).
Next poster: repeat voting, including reasons, until everyone on the tribe receives a vote, even if a majority is reached.
Last poster: the person to place the last vote in Tribal Council B declares which person is eliminated AND begins Tribal Council (Tribe C)

Tribal Council (Tribe C)

last poster from TC Tribe B: copies the names of all players eligible to vote (not including player sent to exile) and repeats all additional steps of the “1st poster” step from Tribal Council (Tribe A).
Next poster: repeat voting, including reasons, until everyone on the tribe receives a vote, even if a majority is reached.
Last poster: the person to place the last vote in Tribal Council B declares which person is eliminated AND begins Tribal Council (Tribe C).

Please start a new topic to do this

***This continues until 38 players remain or 4 Tribal Councils***
When this happens the last poster will merely place the last vote and declare who is eliminated. Wait for me to continue.

Last edited by -jk- on Sun Jan 29, 2012 6:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jordan
Winner
Winner
Jordan

Cat

PostSubject: Re: ROUND 3 - Tribes Compete/Tribal Council   ROUND 3 - Tribes Compete/Tribal Council EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 2:29 am

FANG
FOA FOA
MARAAMU
Back to top Go down
http://www.tengaged.com/user/jdsurvivor/thanks
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: ROUND 3 - Tribes Compete/Tribal Council   ROUND 3 - Tribes Compete/Tribal Council EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 9:24 am

FOA FOA
MARAAMU
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/vastfanatic
.Michael.
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
.Michael.

Rat

PostSubject: Re: ROUND 3 - Tribes Compete/Tribal Council   ROUND 3 - Tribes Compete/Tribal Council EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 11:23 am

Ulong: Dolly to Exile
Back to top Go down
Belasen
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Belasen

PostSubject: Re: ROUND 3 - Tribes Compete/Tribal Council   ROUND 3 - Tribes Compete/Tribal Council EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 1:56 pm

Fang - Kelly G to Exile
Back to top Go down
Debani
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Debani

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: ROUND 3 - Tribes Compete/Tribal Council   ROUND 3 - Tribes Compete/Tribal Council EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 2:23 pm

Pagong - Mike Skupin sent to Exile.
Back to top Go down
-jk-
Host
Host
-jk-

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: ROUND 3 - Tribes Compete/Tribal Council   ROUND 3 - Tribes Compete/Tribal Council EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 10:00 pm

Tribal Council A (Ulong - Dolly exiled)

Ashley: My vote is for BOO. He almost screwed the challenge up for us last time and obviously he wasn't much help this time.

Boo:

Cindy:

Erik C:

Ian:

Jan:

Lindsey:

Rafe:

Ryan:
Back to top Go down
Jordan
Winner
Winner
Jordan

Cat

PostSubject: Re: ROUND 3 - Tribes Compete/Tribal Council   ROUND 3 - Tribes Compete/Tribal Council EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 11:57 pm

Ashley: My vote is for BOO. He almost screwed the challenge up for us last time and obviously he wasn't much help this time.

Boo: Ryan, you had your "second chance" with the outcast twist. Give the rest of us a shot, bro.

Cindy:

Erik C:

Ian:

Jan:

Lindsey:

Rafe:

Ryan:
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: ROUND 3 - Tribes Compete/Tribal Council   ROUND 3 - Tribes Compete/Tribal Council EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 1:50 am

Boo: Ryan, you had your "second chance" with the outcast twist. Give the rest of us a shot, bro.

Cindy: you voted me out last time for not giving you a car, so I'm voting you out this time. Goodbye RAFE!

Erik C:

Ian:

Jan:

Lindsey:

Rafe:

Ryan:
Back to top Go down
Debani
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Debani

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: ROUND 3 - Tribes Compete/Tribal Council   ROUND 3 - Tribes Compete/Tribal Council EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 2:23 pm

Cindy: you voted me out last time for not giving you a car, so I'm voting you out this time. Goodbye RAFE!

Erik C: Boo, this is only room for ONE big hot shot on this tribe... Sorry bro.

Ian:

Jan:

Lindsey:

Rafe:

Ryan:
Back to top Go down
Belasen
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Belasen

PostSubject: Re: ROUND 3 - Tribes Compete/Tribal Council   ROUND 3 - Tribes Compete/Tribal Council EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 3:07 pm

Ian: You're an idiot... CINDY!

Jan:

Lindsey:

Rafe:

Ryan:
Back to top Go down
-jk-
Host
Host
-jk-

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: ROUND 3 - Tribes Compete/Tribal Council   ROUND 3 - Tribes Compete/Tribal Council EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 3:50 pm

Ashley: My vote is for BOO. He almost screwed the challenge up for us
last time and obviously he wasn't much help this time.

Boo: Ryan,
you had your "second chance" with the outcast twist. Give the rest of
us a shot, bro.

Cindy: you voted me out last time for not giving
you a car, so I'm voting you out this time. Goodbye RAFE!

Erik C:
Boo, this is only room for ONE big hot shot on this tribe... Sorry bro.

Ian:
You're an idiot... CINDY!

Jan: I'm not even sure where I am right now. *tap* *tap* is this thing on? *hic* how do you cure hiccups again? Oh right, scare someone. Hey, Jan? BOO!

Lindsey:

Rafe:

Ryan:
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: ROUND 3 - Tribes Compete/Tribal Council   ROUND 3 - Tribes Compete/Tribal Council EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 8:19 pm

Jan: I'm not even sure where I am right now. *tap* *tap* is this thing on? *hic* how do you cure hiccups again? Oh right, scare someone. Hey, Jan? BOO!

Lindsey: Rafe, gotta go with my girl Cindy. So long

Rafe:

Ryan:
Back to top Go down
Jordan
Winner
Winner
Jordan

Cat

PostSubject: Re: ROUND 3 - Tribes Compete/Tribal Council   ROUND 3 - Tribes Compete/Tribal Council EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 9:53 pm

Rafe: For my own protection, BOO

Ryan:
Back to top Go down
-jk-
Host
Host
-jk-

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: ROUND 3 - Tribes Compete/Tribal Council   ROUND 3 - Tribes Compete/Tribal Council EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 9:08 am

Rafe: For my own protection, BOO

Ryan: My alliance from Immunity Challenge one is sticking together. See ya, BOO.

BOO eliminated.

Tribal Council B (Fang) (Kelly G exiled)

Flicka:

Jeff:

Jenny:

Jessie:

Marcus:

Matt:

Shane:
Back to top Go down
Debani
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Debani

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: ROUND 3 - Tribes Compete/Tribal Council   ROUND 3 - Tribes Compete/Tribal Council EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 2:01 pm

Tribal Council B (Fang) (Kelly G exiled)

Flicka: That Shane guy, he seems insane. I don't get good vibes and I wanna keep this tribe STRONG! My vote today is for him.

Jeff:

Jenny:

Jessie:

Marcus:

Matt:

Shane:
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: ROUND 3 - Tribes Compete/Tribal Council   ROUND 3 - Tribes Compete/Tribal Council EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 2:50 pm

Flicka: That Shane guy, he seems insane. I don't get good vibes and I wanna keep this tribe STRONG! My vote today is for him.

Jeff: My vote is for that dumb bitch Flicka.

Jenny:

Jessie:

Marcus:

Matt:

Shane:
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/vastfanatic
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: ROUND 3 - Tribes Compete/Tribal Council   ROUND 3 - Tribes Compete/Tribal Council EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 8:39 pm

Jenny: Shane, I feel it is best that you go

Jessie:

Marcus:

Matt:

Shane:
Back to top Go down
Jordan
Winner
Winner
Jordan

Cat

PostSubject: Re: ROUND 3 - Tribes Compete/Tribal Council   ROUND 3 - Tribes Compete/Tribal Council EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 9:33 pm

Jessie: Shane, you're unstable and causing paranoia in the tribe.

Marcus:

Matt:

Shane:
Back to top Go down
Debani
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Debani

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: ROUND 3 - Tribes Compete/Tribal Council   ROUND 3 - Tribes Compete/Tribal Council EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 9:51 pm

Marcus: Shane man... you're creepin all the boys and girls on this tribe out... and I just wanna keep the love and show off my penis. Can't do that with you around!

Matt:

Shane:
Back to top Go down
.Michael.
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
.Michael.

Rat

PostSubject: Re: ROUND 3 - Tribes Compete/Tribal Council   ROUND 3 - Tribes Compete/Tribal Council EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 12:00 am

Marcus: Shane man... you're creepin all the boys and girls on this tribe out... and I just wanna keep the love and show off my penis. Can't do that with you around!

Matt: Man, I don't wanna create any waves, so I have to go with the flow and vote SHANE. I think you're way out there man, but I kind of dig it. Too bad everyone has it out for you.

Shane:
Back to top Go down
Belasen
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Belasen

PostSubject: Re: ROUND 3 - Tribes Compete/Tribal Council   ROUND 3 - Tribes Compete/Tribal Council EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 2:51 am

Matt: Man, I don't wanna create any waves, so I have to go with the flow and vote SHANE. I think you're way out there man, but I kind of dig it. Too bad everyone has it out for you.

Shane: I have been getting messages from my blackberry coconut that word on the beach is my name is bein thrown around as a vote tonight... I also rec'd a text saying that it was that filthy bitch Flicka who started it... so I'm voting for her
Back to top Go down
Debani
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Debani

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: ROUND 3 - Tribes Compete/Tribal Council   ROUND 3 - Tribes Compete/Tribal Council EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 2:37 pm

TRIBAL COUNCIL C ]Pagong]

(Mike Exiled)

Angie: I'm all about weirdo's and eccentric characters, but Phillip is a fake and he is just too much out there... and bitch, don't diss my tats! My vote is for Phillip.

Christine:

Jaime:

Kenny:

Phillip:

Ted:

Tina:
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: ROUND 3 - Tribes Compete/Tribal Council   ROUND 3 - Tribes Compete/Tribal Council EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 12:02 am

TRIBAL COUNCIL C ]Pagong]

(Mike Exiled)

Angie: I'm all about weirdo's and eccentric characters, but Phillip is a fake and he is just too much out there... and bitch, don't diss my tats! My vote is for Phillip.

Christine: gotta vote for Phillip, he is just creepy

Jaime:

Kenny:

Phillip:

Ted:

Tina:
Back to top Go down
Jordan
Winner
Winner
Jordan

Cat

PostSubject: Re: ROUND 3 - Tribes Compete/Tribal Council   ROUND 3 - Tribes Compete/Tribal Council EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 12:38 am

TRIBAL COUNCIL C - Pagong (Mike Exiled)

Christine: gotta vote for Phillip, he is just creepy

Jaime: I'm Team Phillip, voting for TED!

Kenny:

Phillip:

Ted:

Tina:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ROUND 3 - Tribes Compete/Tribal Council   ROUND 3 - Tribes Compete/Tribal Council Empty

Back to top Go down

ROUND 3 - Tribes Compete/Tribal Council
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next