ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

- Survivor Second Chance -

Go down 
AuthorMessage
-jk-
Host
Host
-jk-

Monkey

- Survivor Second Chance - Empty
PostSubject: - Survivor Second Chance -   - Survivor Second Chance - EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 5:36 pm

- Survivor Second Chance - X5dond - Survivor Second Chance - Nef86e - Survivor Second Chance - Ws047c - Survivor Second Chance - 140ck82 - Survivor Second Chance - 1zczwjp- Survivor Second Chance - Qyyhc1 - Survivor Second Chance - 28sx8vq - Survivor Second Chance - Jb1elj- Survivor Second Chance - Sv56wi - Survivor Second Chance - 30c3o7k - Survivor Second Chance - 2irt8ix - Survivor Second Chance - Crd45 - Survivor Second Chance - Xkzq75 - Survivor Second Chance - 29efx1h - Survivor Second Chance - 35i7zba- Survivor Second Chance - 33pak1v - Survivor Second Chance - 2wpif82 - Survivor Second Chance - Xfc57d - Survivor Second Chance - X3esz8 - Survivor Second Chance - 10x6g49- Survivor Second Chance - Qmylnk - Survivor Second Chance - 20htzf9 - Survivor Second Chance - 15qomty - Survivor Second Chance - B9dj5i - Survivor Second Chance - 2wnpvsw - Survivor Second Chance - 2rr15ah - Survivor Second Chance - 4kwehu - Survivor Second Chance - 9pomjq - Survivor Second Chance - 25sxw6d- Survivor Second Chance - 11w6fly - Survivor Second Chance - Xcm83d - Survivor Second Chance - Hvw12s- Survivor Second Chance - 2gxeg00 - Survivor Second Chance - 21orl9v - Survivor Second Chance - 2qals1z- Survivor Second Chance - Dvk6xs - Survivor Second Chance - 2605xtk - Survivor Second Chance - 2nbhmxz - Survivor Second Chance - T4z31u - Survivor Second Chance - X1m7nn - Survivor Second Chance - 2mgwajt- Survivor Second Chance - 14lij2c - Survivor Second Chance - T516xk- Survivor Second Chance - 2h3rdr9 - Survivor Second Chance - Oi6fkp - Survivor Second Chance - 3536usx - Survivor Second Chance - 2u4j78o - Survivor Second Chance - 1z6xh12- Survivor Second Chance - Ayaqv8 - Survivor Second Chance - 166cevs - Survivor Second Chance - 1tmn8j- Survivor Second Chance - 1zoxfh0

There have been many Survivors to play the game and many who’s shot at the million was lost for one reason or another. Sometimes it was the player themselves fault. Sometimes they were a victim of circumstance. Others caught the tail end of an unexpected twist. Who knows how their season would have turned out if these circumstances had not occurred?

One of the most famous examples of this would be first ever Survivor-evacuee Mike Skupin from Season 2 in the Australian Outback. While stoking a fire he accidentally inhaled the smoke, temporarily lost consciousness, and fell in the fire, severely burning his hands in the process. He was evacuated and recovered, but the Australian season may have ended up much differently had Mike not been removed from the game prematurely.

A different, but equally notorious example would be that of Paschal English. In Season 4 in Marquesas, Paschal was the first player eliminated at the final 4 due to a tie resolved by the picking of colored rocks. Paschal drew the dreaded purple rock and was sent home without ever receiving a vote.

And of course who wouldn’t want a redo more than Erik Reichenbach, who famously was tricked by some conniving women in Micronesia into giving up his immunity necklace at TC--and promptly being voted out for doing so.

So, as we head into our 24th season of Survivor and, in the spirit of redemption, I have created a mini-game of sorts that offers many players that I feel deserve a second chance (as well as a few open spots for players that you, the viewers/players, might like to see return). It requires no sign-ups and simply sustained interest and participation to maintain. Anyone can play at any time. My hope is that it may even stir up some discussion!

This game will behave like most voters-choice elimination games and will take place over the course of several rounds of varied choice-making. I will explain each round and the rules for posting as they come up.

For now, please read the post “How the players were chosen” and check out the players I’ve selected to return. At the bottom of that post is a paragraph entitled “Darkhorses” that further explains the first step for you the viewer, and the final step of determining the final cast.
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1