ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My Survivor Stories

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

My Survivor Stories Empty
PostSubject: My Survivor Stories   My Survivor Stories EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 10:36 pm

I'm not posting these stories here anymore because I figured I'd post them on fanfiction.net. Not sure if its a good idea or not yet lol but I've posted the first chapter of my first story. Panama Exile Island. Originally I named these Reality Survivor, I'm just gonna call it Survivor on there. I'm just posting the original stories that I wrote ages ago. I have about 10 seasons written but have only posted 4 seasons ever so in order to post all of them I figured this was a way to get them all online so anyone who is interested in reading them, please enjoy. I am going to eventually finish editing the remake of Panama Exile Island and posting that as well as apart of a separate Survivor series. Let me know what you think. It would be cool to get people to follow along again.

The seasons I have written are:

1 - Panama: Exile Island (featuring people from my childhood and 6th grade)
2 - The Cook Islands (Featuring people from on here and other ORG sites. Including Mandie, Niki, Donna and Ryan just to name a couple, though all their names were changed in this)
3 - Marquesas (featuring people from my first semester in college at Cape Cod Community College (as well as my last semester there lol). Niki and I actually met while I was writing this season and I let her see the first episode before I posted it online).
4 - China (featuring people from the second, and last, college that I ever went too. The people in this story I knew in my first semester there)
5 - All Stars (features people from Panama, Cook Islands, Marquesas and China)
6 - Second Chance (features people from Panama, Cook Islands, Marquesas and China)
7 - Transylvania (featuring my family, without me)
8 - Australian Outback (featuring friends and enemies from High School)
9 - Thailand (featuring more friends and enemies from college)
10 - Philippines (featuring a mixture of people from former jobs, as well as current friends including Mandie and Niki again and my younger brother and nephew who hadn't been born yet when I wrote Transylvania)

I had also started work on an 11th season but had changed my mind twice on the theme. It was originally going to be Samoa with a mixture of people that would have fit other seasons already written but weren't in due to cast sizes. Then I was gonna do All Stars 2 as Heroes vs. Villains. Lastly I decided I would do Fans vs Favorites. I wanna write all 3 of those stories but haven't yet. If people get into this series and wanna see any of those stories written let me know. Also, let me know which ones you'd want written most. Fans vs Favorites would most likely include people who are reading the stories as the fans.

The link to the first chapter of Panama Exile Islands: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7394125/1/Survivor_Panama_Exile_Islands
Back to top Go down
Niki
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Niki

Dragon

My Survivor Stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Survivor Stories   My Survivor Stories EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 2:18 pm

i cant wait to read these :D :D i dont have an account there but will tell you what i think of them here or on facebook.
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/XmypaperheartXX

My Survivor Stories
Page 1 of 1