ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Final Vote - Season 2

Go down 
+2
Pete
dj
6 posters
AuthorMessage
dj
dj

The Final Vote - Season 2 Empty
PostSubject: The Final Vote - Season 2   The Final Vote - Season 2 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 3:55 am

You need 6 to win!

CAM...didn't vote.

Niki - 0, Zack - 0

STACIE...voted for Niki.

Niki - 1, Zack - 0

AMANDA...voted for Niki.

Niki - 2, Zack - 0

JORDAN...voted for Zack.

Niki - 2, Zack - 1

DONNA...voted for Zack.

Niki - 2, Zack - 2

DEBANI...voted for Zack.

Niki - 2, Zack - 3.

PETE...voted for Niki.

Niki - 3, Zack - 3

IN A VOTE...

OF 7-3...

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO.......

NIKI!!!

YOU ARE THE WINNER OF SEASON 2!

(Kyle, Kiwi, Santos and Belasen all voted for you too!)

Congratulations!!!

And congratulations to our runner up, ZACK!

Season 2 is OVA ROVA

Time to go tan The Final Vote - Season 2 B0825snooki
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The Final Vote - Season 2   The Final Vote - Season 2 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 8:38 am

congrats Niki! and good job on runner-up Zack. You were both deserving, it was a hard vote!
Back to top Go down
Niki
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Niki

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Final Vote - Season 2   The Final Vote - Season 2 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 9:28 am

Oh my gosh!! I seriously can't believe it!! Thanks so much guys!! I used to post at ALT all the time and then got so busy with college that I wasn't around much then started posting again here and entered this game only really knowing a few people very well like pete, mandie and cam and recognizing a few others like jordan, sean etc and not knowing a few. I loved getting to know everyone I didn't know already during the game and can't wait to play more! Smile two people who I didn't know too well before but whom I've gotten to chat with a lot more on Facebook about survivor, football, etc are Stacie and Kyle. But i am so glad to have played with everyone and hope to get to better know those who I haven't talked to as much such as zack. Congrats zack you played a great game and seem really awesome and would love to chat more! Thanks again everyone and great job hosting DJ! You made it fun! Smile oh and debani you were hilarious!!! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/XmypaperheartXX
Debani
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Debani

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Final Vote - Season 2   The Final Vote - Season 2 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 10:42 am

Since DEEJ never once posted my reasons for my votes, I will post my reasons for the final vote.

Debani wrote:
I was thrilled to be given the opportunity to vote for the Winner of Oh
Craps! I mean... do you think Tim really DESERVES the honour of
determining the winner? DO YOU REALLY? After crushing the hearts of
many... after crushing MY HEART? NO! I thought we had it all Tim... I
really did! But enough about that, this is NOT about you ANYMORE! (was it ever really about you at all? eh? jerk.)

And now.... I have to decide between two players.... a rose, and a thorn...

Niki, so delicate, precious and beautiful. Gentle and compassionate, a real gem. The Rose.

Zack, so stiff, sharp, and dangerous. Defensive and purposeful, a razor sharp brilliance. The Thorn.

I,
being a thorn myself - know the true value of them. I know how hard it
can be to be looked at with such shame and disgrace, but winning people
over when they finally figure out that without the thorn, a rose could
never acquire true beauty, and a rose would always be susceptible to
attack.

Zack was in the bottom 2 SO MANY TIMES. I never imagined
he would make it to the end with the distaste for Thorns that Tim has...

Niki you played with elegance and grace... but not much in terms of practicality or usefulness, just a pretty face.

I guess what I'm trying to say here is....

I vote for ZACK to be the winner of Survivor: Oh Craps II!

Good luck to you both... xoxox *MUAH*!

CONGRATULATIONS NIKI! We have ALMOST the same name, so I am proud of you xoxo
Back to top Go down
dj
dj

PostSubject: Re: The Final Vote - Season 2   The Final Vote - Season 2 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 3:28 pm

I apologize for the lack of attention in the second half of this game, what with moving out & grad school applications & all that going on.

But glad to see you had a good time Niki! Smile
Back to top Go down
Niki
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Niki

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Final Vote - Season 2   The Final Vote - Season 2 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 7:55 pm

aww Debani.. I'm glad you think I'm pretty and totally understand you're reasoning behind your vote but I hope you do realize I did put some strategy into the game. Smile I let Stacie post whom she wanted nominated at final four first, figuring she wouldn't nominate me seeing we had gotten close recently, and she picked the two nominees I would have picked anyway but this way I could just say I agreed and that way in case any of the other two voted in time, I figured they'd be more likely to vote Stacie and not vote me seeing she started the vote (sorry Stacie, you know I love ya! <3).. also, I tried voting out Zack a couple rounds in a row thinking he was the most popular person left and most likely to beat us (nothin against him though, he's awesome) but when round after round noone voted with me, I finally switched my vote to Donna when only Stacie and I could vote, hoping Zack would then think the vote against him had been Donna and not me so he wouldn't hold it against me in case he won the final 3, which he did. So I DID put some strategy into it.. plus tried voting out people I thought would get more votes in the end.. but of course, nothing was personal cuz I love everyone. Smile But am a little more than a cute face Razz Smile And Zack should DEF get props for lasting round after round in the bottom 2.. Smile
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: The Final Vote - Season 2   The Final Vote - Season 2 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 9:06 pm

Congrats Niki!! Cool
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/vastfanatic
Jordan
Winner
Winner
Jordan

Cat

PostSubject: Re: The Final Vote - Season 2   The Final Vote - Season 2 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 1:20 am

Congrats to you both for making it to finals, but way to go Niki stealing the votes! Awesome job!
Back to top Go down
http://www.tengaged.com/user/jdsurvivor/thanks
Niki
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Niki

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Final Vote - Season 2   The Final Vote - Season 2 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 8:23 pm

Thankyou!Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Final Vote - Season 2   The Final Vote - Season 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Final Vote - Season 2
Page 1 of 1