ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Michael L's Diary - Tribal Council Votes

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
dj
dj

Michael L's Diary - Tribal Council Votes Empty
PostSubject: Michael L's Diary - Tribal Council Votes   Michael L's Diary - Tribal Council Votes EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 1:40 am

Hi Michael,

This is a topic dedicated solely to Tribal Council votes, so please vote in this topic for any Tribal Councils you attend!

Thanks!

DJ

Last edited by djqwiksilver on Fri Nov 13, 2009 9:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MikeNIkers
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
MikeNIkers

PostSubject: Tribal Council #2   Michael L's Diary - Tribal Council Votes EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 6:40 am

My vote tonight goes to Ryann. Ryann, we bonded a bit during the first challenge when I helped you complete your run. This second challenge, you were a no show, and that really hurt us. Honestly I was already to vote you out the minute we lost just based on the fact that I’m in a four person alliance with Pete, Donna, and Joe and Bill and Jessica have contributed more than you. But then you showed up and explain why you’ve been a little inconsistent lately. I’m sorry for the troubles you’re going through and hope you get things figured out. Thank you for making this easy on us by volunteering yourself to go. Hopefully you enjoyed your stay here, but now it’s time to fly away.

Michael L's Diary - Tribal Council Votes 2uh2sma
Back to top Go down
MikeNIkers
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
MikeNIkers

PostSubject: Re: Michael L's Diary - Tribal Council Votes   Michael L's Diary - Tribal Council Votes EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 5:01 pm

You know, this has been a crazy couple of rounds since the mixup. I got together with my main ally, Rebecca, and we’ve literally considered voting every other member of our six person tribe out next at some point or another. So who goes? Donna? Joe? Jordan? Mitch? So who goes? Who do we send out of this game? After much though, deliberation, and wavering back and forth, I’ve made my decision…
My vote tonight goes to Jordan. Jordan, not too long ago Rebecca and I were talking about bringing you into the fold, about being our partner in crime. However, it’s become quite apparent that you’re closer to Michael M. than you are letting on, and for that reason we just can’t trust you. I’m fairly certain if I went with you tonight, I wouldn’t be sticking around very long after the merge.

And the truth is, when it comes down to it, I don’t want Donna and Joe to go home. Yes, I considered ousting them to increase the chance of Rebecca and me making it to the end, but we’ve found another path that doesn’t involve betraying them. It might not work out, but I’m willing to at least give it a shot rather than throw away everything I had with my original tribe and the alliance of four.

I know we’ve got that Redmond bond, and I hope you don’t poison my popcorn the next time I visit Bella Botega, lol. For all I know, you’ve already caught on to this and have turned Donna and Joe against me, but I’ll just have to hope that’s not the case. You played well, you played hard. But sometimes even the strongest of players leave early. Good game, Jordan.

Michael L's Diary - Tribal Council Votes S0wver
Back to top Go down
MikeNIkers
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
MikeNIkers

PostSubject: Re: Michael L's Diary - Tribal Council Votes   Michael L's Diary - Tribal Council Votes EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 6:26 am

Better finish this quickly before ORG Planet stops working again…

Unless it’s me in a complete blindside, I’m fairly certain I know what’s happening tonight. Pete, Bill, and Jessica have become threatened by a possible Donna/Joe/myself threesome. I anticipated this, and feared I could be the target. But then, Pete came to me, explained to me that there was a plan to turn on the original Gumshoe alliance… to get rid of Donna. I’m honestly stunned that it’s not me. Apparently I fit into a few of their plans while Donna and Joe do not… To me this is a huge mistake on their part, but one I’m grateful for. Now it’s just a question of, do I stand by my ally, or vote with the majority?

But when it comes down to it, it’s really pretty simple. Donna has been 100% loyal to me since the beginning, even when I have not been to her. We’ve been working together, helping our tribe win challenges and keeping the people we trusted in the game. There’s a move to get rid of her, but even if it’s inevitable, I’m not going to partake in it. I’m not going to sell Donna out.

My vote goes to the person whom, from day 1, I’ve considered one of the biggest threats. My vote goes to the person I promised I’d vote for, and even informed him that this would be the case. He’s not going home, but it’s already common knowledge that there’s a rivalry between us, so this one vote shouldn’t change much. I vote for Michael M.

Michael L's Diary - Tribal Council Votes 2vcxov6
Back to top Go down
MikeNIkers
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
MikeNIkers

PostSubject: Re: Michael L's Diary - Tribal Council Votes   Michael L's Diary - Tribal Council Votes EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 10:47 pm

You act as though you're completely innocent in this game and that just irritates me to no end. However, I think you're a stronger player than most people realize. Once again, I can't vote with the majority and turn on a friend. I have to stick out like a sore thumb and hope that in some miracle twist you go home.

Michael L's Diary - Tribal Council Votes 14xe1qv
Back to top Go down
MikeNIkers
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
MikeNIkers

PostSubject: Re: Michael L's Diary - Tribal Council Votes   Michael L's Diary - Tribal Council Votes EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 10:30 pm

This means absolutely nothing. I'm going home, and I promised people I wold vote for you. You're not my first, second, third, or even fourth choice, but you're the one I'm voting for tonight, my last night here. I really hope you step it up and shows these people you deserve to be here.

Michael L's Diary - Tribal Council Votes Beyjhl
Back to top Go down
MikeNIkers
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
MikeNIkers

PostSubject: Final Vote   Michael L's Diary - Tribal Council Votes EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 5:01 pm

I thought this was going to be difficult. I thought we were going into the finals with two worthy candidates and that I'd end up wavering back and forth on this one. However, one finalist neglected to answer ANY of the jury's questions. I can't vote for someone who doesn't see things through by pleading their case effectively at final TC. Therefore my vote goes to...

Michael L's Diary - Tribal Council Votes Aahwn9

There you have it. Don't mean to imply you're evil Michael M., but I thought the dark twist made it look better as the "royalty" idea has been used and reused so many times, by me and others. I was hoping to see some fight from you guys that would force you to really proove why you deserved the win the most. Instead, Jessica didn't even participate. I half think she just wanted you to win and so she didn't even bother.

Whatever the case, congratulations. You will make a deserving winner for ORG Planet Survivor 1.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Michael L's Diary - Tribal Council Votes   Michael L's Diary - Tribal Council Votes Empty

Back to top Go down

Michael L's Diary - Tribal Council Votes
Page 1 of 1