ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wisdom teeth question

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Niki
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Niki

Dragon

Wisdom teeth question Empty
PostSubject: Wisdom teeth question   Wisdom teeth question EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 8:17 pm

So my boyfriend got his wisdom teeth our august 12th. He was really sore at first but better after a few weeks but all of a sudden a couple days ago his cheek swelled up again and there was a pocket of pus-looking stuff in the site of one of his extractions. Anyone know what could be wrong with him? He's in a lot of pain now too. He's trying to make a dentist appointment but I'm worried about him. Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/XmypaperheartXX
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Wisdom teeth question   Wisdom teeth question EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 8:43 pm

that sounds as though the hole where the wisdom teeth was got infected. He should get it checked out immediately. He should go to the emergency room just to get something for it, but also see the dentist asap. That is the only advice I have, not sure I'm right in what it could be but it is the only thing I can think of
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Wisdom teeth question   Wisdom teeth question EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 8:50 pm

I think , his body is rejecting the abscess and it's getting infected. I have my wisdom teeth still so I am not 100% sure. But he definitely needs to see a dentist. If it is infected, he also needs antibiotics.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/vastfanatic
Staciekins
Star Ruby
Star Ruby
Staciekins

Horse

PostSubject: Re: Wisdom teeth question   Wisdom teeth question EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 10:16 pm

It's a dry socket, and yes it's infected... I would definitely call the dentist and let them know.
Back to top Go down
Niki
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Niki

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Wisdom teeth question   Wisdom teeth question EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 8:22 pm

thanks guys. he went and they said it's not dry socket like he feared but is infected because a piece of food got into it. they gave him meds and said if its not better friday they need to do a small surgery on it. poor thing Sad this really makes me NOT wanna get mine out.. Wisdom teeth question 460483
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Wisdom teeth question   Wisdom teeth question EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 9:14 pm

you might be one of the lucky ones Niki and not need yours out at all. I got mine out 2 years ago and it went fine. No infections or anything. Sometimes it happens, sometimes it don't.
Back to top Go down
Staciekins
Star Ruby
Star Ruby
Staciekins

Horse

PostSubject: Re: Wisdom teeth question   Wisdom teeth question EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 9:17 pm

Good to hear!!!
Back to top Go down
Niki
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Niki

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Wisdom teeth question   Wisdom teeth question EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 5:08 pm

mine havent even come in yet so i have no clue.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wisdom teeth question   Wisdom teeth question Empty

Back to top Go down

Wisdom teeth question
Page 1 of 1