ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

MAFIA ROLES and RULES

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

MAFIA ROLES and RULES Empty
PostSubject: MAFIA ROLES and RULES   MAFIA ROLES and RULES EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 8:44 pm

For this game we will have 7 Townies, 2 Mafia and 1 Detective.

1. Towns person: Townies have no night actions. They have power in numbers and their vote is important. Use your logic, debating skills and questions to find the culprits. Not allowed to Pvt message at any time during the game.

2. Detective: The detective is called every night and asked who they wish to investigate. The detective will find out if that person is a townie or a mafia member. They are called nightly. Not allowed to pvt messag at any time during the game.

3. Mafia: These people will be called nightly and asked who they wish to eliminate from the game for the next day round. They are allowed to talk pvtly during the night time phase ONLY.

RULES FOR MAFIA AND DETECTIVE

Mafia - During the night time phase of the game you will be asked to pm me a person whom you both wish to kill. You both must send me the same name within the time given (there will be a deadline always for night time actions). If you do not send me the same name, or, you miss the deadline, your kill will be unsuccessful.

Detective - During the night time phase of the game, you will be asked to send me a pm stating who you wish to investigate. I will then send you a pm in return telling you whether that person is guilty or innocent. Only townies will be innocent. If you investigate a mafia member, you will be told they are guilty. It is up to you as to when you tell the townies whom you have investigated and what you know.

Townies - Your job is the most important one. Through debate in the correct topic, you must decide who you want to lynch each day round. At the end of the day round, the person with the most votes will be lynched and no longer able to participate in the game. Once you have been lynched/killed you may not post any further.

Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/vastfanatic

MAFIA ROLES and RULES
Page 1 of 1