ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roles for Winterland

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Thian
Lucky Star
Lucky Star
Thian

Monkey

Roles for Winterland Empty
PostSubject: Roles for Winterland   Roles for Winterland EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 3:54 pm

If old Kriss Kringle should forget
To travel Christmas eve,
I tell you now, I think next day
The little folks would grieve.

There wouldn't be a single toy,
A single box or book,
And not a bit of candy in
Their stockings when they'd look

Because, you see, Kriss Kringle has
A "corner" on these things,
'Tis he, and he alone, who in
The night our presents brings.

Then let us all try to avert
This sad catastrophe,
And hope Kriss Kringle may at least
Remember you and me.

Poem done by Susie M Best.

Roles for Winterland Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRgJhnxRJIjh7_dFwj6fTiwk5DW-j_Z4fg6a43ryaGn8iHjwHjD

2 Grinch ((Werewolves))
The role is the same as werewolf. You will be called at night to select a person to be removed from the game. You both must select the same name otherwise your kill will not work. I am available by IM, or by PVT message to send these selections in. You will know who Jack Frost is. You win if the village of Winterland = 50 percent of the remaining innocents.

Roles for Winterland Z
1 Jack Frost ((Hypnotist/Prostitute))

Your touch is numbing and you freeze just about everything and everyone you can get your hands on. You will be called Nightly.
Similar to Mafia Paradise, however this role is evil. You will have the ability to block a person from using their powers at night.
There is no limit to how many times in a row you block a person. You will not be apart of the killing process with the two Grinch, however if both grinch are gone, you will be able to submit kills along with blocking any role. You will know who the two Grinch are. You win if the village of winterland = 50 percent of remaining innocents.

Roles for Winterland Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRtCNMay9sxQcJoKFAr0aMYWIsdpHt98t06bQUchM7Xzc9u4Ptx

1 Santa Claus ((Seer))
You have made your list and now are checking it twice, you are going to find out who's naughty or nice. Nightly you will be called to select a person to find out if they are guilty of attempting to steal christmas, or innocent and snug in their beds.

Roles for Winterland Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQa5D8I1M4gv0amq-8ejsHdk9aAW3d_L2_2Oko3Sa4Y1acHmi9f

1 Christmas Angel ((Witch))
You have made your way down to Winterland in efforts to spread good will to those who deserve it and punish those who do not. You have the power to Save 1 Life without selecting a specific name, once it is used, you cannot use it again. You also have the power to eliminate a person of your choice just 1 time. You will be called nightly . You will win with the village of Winterland

Roles for Winterland Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTLz8xOuFBSVYrRoeTG01-ZvvdHSoiCa8ViYkh2DY1ntjNAreXk

1 Cindy Lou ((Tracker))
Poor Cindy Lou, you have heard many noises at night, and curiously you stalk the where abouts of people and spy on what they are doing. You are called nightly to "Follow" a person of your choice to see who they visit at night. You will be told who they visit, but not what for. You win when the village of Winterland wins

Roles for Winterland 2Q==

5 Elves ((Villagers))
You are one of the good little elves who have been extra special this year ((no not retarded special)). It is your job to vote and eliminate those that threaten to steal christmas away from you. The only time you will be called at night, is if you are the holder of the Christmas Ornament. So PLEASE check your pvt messages and stay active.

Roles for Winterland Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRxPLw0kl2qHiVwp-Y9BTDQ2NvdU5HYl_IH5OBa0xWr_ka5Fzwcvg

1 Christmas Ornament ((Amulet of Protection))
A gift from the all mighty Christmas Tree, its powers are of protection. It is passed nightly from one to another. If the holder is attacked by the grinch at night and taken away to the Grinch Cave, it will save this person. The person will also be saved during the day time from a lynch if they are targetted.

1. If you hold the christmas Ornament, you are safe at night. you are also safe from a day lynch.
2. You will be called upon to give the Christmas Ornament to a person of your choice.
3. It will be destroyed if it is handed to the same person twice.
4. If you are the Grinch or Jack Frost, you may choose to destroy the Christmas Ornament. ((once it is destroyed the powers will no longer work))
5. You cannot keep the ornament. If you refuse to pass it, or do not submit a name. It will be dropped during the write up. The first person to PVT me that they want it, will get it. So be diligent.

NOTE: The person who last had the ornament, will know WHO the ornament was given to
NOTE: If Cindy Lou follows the person with the Christmas Ornament, this person will be notified that you have visted someone during the night, innocent or not.

Currently, I am at work everyone. The roles will be handed in the morning. around 12:00AM EST. I should have had this up but, I slacked off, for shame for shame.

This is just to let you know what is going on right now and to give you an idea of how the game will play out and what you can expect.

These roles may be modified SLIGHTLY..... so they are not set in stone just yet, but it is the ground work and all roles will be staying in the game. Minor tweaking might be needed after I get a good look at this.
Back to top Go down
Thian
Lucky Star
Lucky Star
Thian

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Roles for Winterland   Roles for Winterland EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 4:07 pm

Please leave any questions you have of roles NOW, in here. You do not need to pvt them as your roles have not gone out yet. So everyone is at the same level here.

So if there are thinsg that need clarification or need worked out. Let me know.
Back to top Go down
Thian
Lucky Star
Lucky Star
Thian

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Roles for Winterland   Roles for Winterland EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 4:11 pm

Also, I am going to add the list here.

if your name has changed over the past week or so due to Holiday Theme's on ORG, please let me know by fixing your name up. It will be easier this way so I can send a pvt message to the right people!

It is NOT too late to sign up.

So I am also giving the full day as well to sign up but the sign ups will officially close by midnight EST time.

currently in about 7 hours time ish
1. Caroling Cam
2. Snowy Pete
3. Tiffani Tree
4. Kenya TheRedNosedReindeer
5. Merry Mandie
6. Bah HumPhoc
7. Jackie Frost
8. Christmas Dragon
9. DragonSnow
10. Ghost of Christmas Brant
11. Merry Chrismoose
12. Dasher Deetster

Just add your name to the list by copy past.
Back to top Go down
Enchantress
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: Roles for Winterland   Roles for Winterland EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 5:26 pm

LOL @ Jack Frost. :p

I like the roles - great idea, Thian!

Okay, my questions:

1. I count 11 roles so what is the 12th person?

2. Jack Frost -
"If both grinch are gone, you will be able to submit kills along with blocking any role." So basically he will have two separate night actions?

3. Christmas Angel -
"You have the power to Save 1 Life without selecting a specific name", so does that mean they just say they want to save a life during a certain night and whoever the Grinches have targeted will live?

4. The Christmas Ornament -
"It will be destroyed if it is handed to the same person twice." So does that mean twice in a row or twice during the whole game?

5. The Christmas Ornament -
"If you refuse to pass it, or do not submit a name. It will be dropped during the write up. The first person to PVT me that they want it, will get it." So to clarify, if someone does not pass it during the night, you will write this in the post beginning the next day round and the first person to notice and message you will get it?

"NOTE: If Cindy Lou follows the person with the Christmas Ornament, this person will be notified that you have visited someone during the night, innocent or not." To clarify this, the person with the ornament will know that Cindy Lou "followed" them?
Back to top Go down
Kenya
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Kenya

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Roles for Winterland   Roles for Winterland EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 5:36 pm

For number 6.. on your list Jackie.. I think he means that Cindy Lou will be told that the person holding the Christmas ornament that you visited someone during the night.. so it would tell them who that person gave the ornament to but you wouldn't know that's what that person was doing.. you wouldn't know if said person investigated them.. gave them the ornament or are killing them. At least that's my understanding.. since that's cindy lou's power.
Back to top Go down
Thian
Lucky Star
Lucky Star
Thian

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Roles for Winterland   Roles for Winterland EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 6:33 pm

Jackie Frost wrote:
LOL @ Jack Frost. :p

I like the roles - great idea, Thian!

Okay, my questions:

1. I count 11 roles so what is the 12th person?

2. Jack Frost -
"If both grinch are gone, you will be able to submit kills along with blocking any role." So basically he will have two separate night actions?

3. Christmas Angel -
"You have the power to Save 1 Life without selecting a specific name", so does that mean they just say they want to save a life during a certain night and whoever the Grinches have targeted will live?

4. The Christmas Ornament -
"It will be destroyed if it is handed to the same person twice." So does that mean twice in a row or twice during the whole game?

5. The Christmas Ornament -
"If you refuse to pass it, or do not submit a name. It will be dropped during the write up. The first person to PVT me that they want it, will get it." So to clarify, if someone does not pass it during the night, you will write this in the post beginning the next day round and the first person to notice and message you will get it?

"NOTE: If Cindy Lou follows the person with the Christmas Ornament, this person will be notified that you have visited someone during the night, innocent or not." To clarify this, the person with the ornament will know that Cindy Lou "followed" them?

question 1:
I need to correct that. 2 Grinch. 1. Jack Frost 1 Santa Claus 1 Cindy Lou 1. Christmas Angel. 6 Elves. 1 Christmas Ornament

Question 2:
Yes 2 seperate night actions, but they will not use this if one Grinch is still alive. It is only when all of them have died except for jack frost that this person will submit 2 actions a block and a kill.

Question 3:
Yes, the power will save anyone who the grinch targets, they do not need to name names, Same with the Death one. They do not need to name any names. They can choose to use the power or not, but once the power of saving is used once, it can't be used again. Likewise once the power to eliminate is used, it cannot be used again. So its a one shot doctor role, and a one shot vigilante role slightly.

Question 4: Twice During the whole game. I will be keeping track of who has held on to it. Twice in a row, that person then would have refused to pass it, that would mean it would be up for grabs once the story has been posted. I will only accept PVT messages to obtain the ornament if it has been dropped at any time.

Question 5:
Yes, I will write up that the christmas ornament was dropped. The first person to PVT message me that they want it. Will get it. It cannot be an IM message because I don't want to start comparing IM times with PVT msg times.

Question 6:
Cindy lou will follow anyone moving anywhere at night. If you are holding the Christmas Ornament, and you pass it. Cindy lou will know that you visted Person X that following night, but will not know the reason why.

Hopefully this clarifies.
Back to top Go down
Enchantress
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: Roles for Winterland   Roles for Winterland EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 6:55 pm

[quote="Mistletoe Thian"]
Jackie Frost wrote:

Question 3:
Yes, the power will save anyone who the grinch targets, they do not need to name names, Same with the Death one. They do not need to name any names. They can choose to use the power or not, but once the power of saving is used once, it can't be used again. Likewise once the power to eliminate is used, it cannot be used again. So its a one shot doctor role, and a one shot vigilante role slightly.

Wouldn't they have to name names with the death power? If they don't specify who dies...who dies? lol
Back to top Go down
Thian
Lucky Star
Lucky Star
Thian

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Roles for Winterland   Roles for Winterland EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 6:58 pm

ohhhhh right.... right..... riiiggght.. >_>.........<_<......

X_X....

Scratch that.
Back to top Go down
Kenya
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Kenya

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Roles for Winterland   Roles for Winterland EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 8:09 pm

death will be random! lol jk
Back to top Go down
Thian
Lucky Star
Lucky Star
Thian

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Roles for Winterland   Roles for Winterland EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 8:17 pm

and by random you mean...thians choice...dun dun dunnnnnn.

LOOK ITS A WILD KOFFING!!!!..

I choose Kenya!

KENYA!
USE VINE WHIP NOW!!!!
Roles for Winterland Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTrh5NcJYAdjxp0NiiJ5vp-sYqjngwoU82OmR0qRgZOPgyq4YAA
Back to top Go down
Thian
Lucky Star
Lucky Star
Thian

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Roles for Winterland   Roles for Winterland EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 8:18 pm

cuz she's totally a pokemon....
Back to top Go down
derB
Host
Host
derB

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Roles for Winterland   Roles for Winterland EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 8:34 pm

That's a little ...
Back to top Go down
Thian
Lucky Star
Lucky Star
Thian

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Roles for Winterland   Roles for Winterland EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 8:35 pm

:O!!!!

Oh my god. a wild Farfetch'd!!!!!

Quick!!! Give me a Pokeball so I can chuck it at it!!!

*throws pokeball*
*rolls 2D8 success 13 or higher*
*rolls 12*

BALLS!! it got away!
Back to top Go down
derB
Host
Host
derB

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Roles for Winterland   Roles for Winterland EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 8:44 pm

Damn straight. YOU CAN'T CATCH THIS.
Back to top Go down
Thian
Lucky Star
Lucky Star
Thian

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Roles for Winterland   Roles for Winterland EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 8:49 pm

*inserts demon mother with a baby protruding from her neck*

you will never defeat the all mighty Mommy demon neck baby!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Thian
Lucky Star
Lucky Star
Thian

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Roles for Winterland   Roles for Winterland EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 10:50 pm

Doing the shuffle of the cards now.

Please DO not post in this thread further. Confirmation thread will go up afterwards.

ALL CARDS ARE RANDOM BASED ON THE ORDER YOU SIGNED UP !!!

Do not outguess me, for I am a very sneaky fellow who will trick you when you least expect it!

Good luck everyone!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roles for Winterland   Roles for Winterland Empty

Back to top Go down

Roles for Winterland
Page 1 of 1