ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Round 1: Rollin' Rollin' Rollin' on the Riverrr!

Go down 
+13
Jordan
Kyle
Staciekins
Santos
Doggerz
Donna
Sadie Jane
Amanda Leigh
Thian
Brant
Pete
The Oracle
dj
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
The Oracle
Lucky Star
Lucky Star
The Oracle

Round 1: Rollin' Rollin' Rollin' on the Riverrr! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round 1: Rollin' Rollin' Rollin' on the Riverrr!   Round 1: Rollin' Rollin' Rollin' on the Riverrr! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 8:55 pm

The member 'Staciekins' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Dice1' : 5, 4
Back to top Go down
Thian
Lucky Star
Lucky Star
Thian

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Round 1: Rollin' Rollin' Rollin' on the Riverrr!   Round 1: Rollin' Rollin' Rollin' on the Riverrr! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 8:59 pm

HAH Stacie, mah roll is better!!!
Back to top Go down
Staciekins
Star Ruby
Star Ruby
Staciekins

Horse

PostSubject: Re: Round 1: Rollin' Rollin' Rollin' on the Riverrr!   Round 1: Rollin' Rollin' Rollin' on the Riverrr! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 9:07 pm

You're going down Thian!!!! Just wait!! Evil
Back to top Go down
dj
dj

PostSubject: Re: Round 1: Rollin' Rollin' Rollin' on the Riverrr!   Round 1: Rollin' Rollin' Rollin' on the Riverrr! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 9:39 pm

Team 1:
Kyle
Jordan
Rebecca
Ryan
Stacie - 9
Total So Far: 9, 4 rolls left

Team 2:
Cam - 6
Dragonldy640 (Donna) - 7
Pete - 7
Santos - 10
Zack
Total So Far: 30, 1 roll left

Team 3:
Amanda - 4
Brant - 9
J Merrell
Sadie - 3
Thian - 10
Total So Far: 26, 1 roll left
Back to top Go down
Staciekins
Star Ruby
Star Ruby
Staciekins

Horse

PostSubject: Re: Round 1: Rollin' Rollin' Rollin' on the Riverrr!   Round 1: Rollin' Rollin' Rollin' on the Riverrr! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 9:41 pm

Come on Team 1.... lets go!!
Back to top Go down
Thian
Lucky Star
Lucky Star
Thian

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Round 1: Rollin' Rollin' Rollin' on the Riverrr!   Round 1: Rollin' Rollin' Rollin' on the Riverrr! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 9:43 pm

booooo down in front.
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Star Quartz
Star Quartz
Kyle

Snake

PostSubject: Re: Round 1: Rollin' Rollin' Rollin' on the Riverrr!   Round 1: Rollin' Rollin' Rollin' on the Riverrr! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 11:06 pm

rollin
Back to top Go down
The Oracle
Lucky Star
Lucky Star
The Oracle

PostSubject: Re: Round 1: Rollin' Rollin' Rollin' on the Riverrr!   Round 1: Rollin' Rollin' Rollin' on the Riverrr! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 11:06 pm

The member 'Kyle' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Dice1' : 5, 1
Back to top Go down
Santos
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Santos

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Round 1: Rollin' Rollin' Rollin' on the Riverrr!   Round 1: Rollin' Rollin' Rollin' on the Riverrr! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 11:40 pm

Who the heck is Tim the enchanter ?
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Round 1: Rollin' Rollin' Rollin' on the Riverrr!   Round 1: Rollin' Rollin' Rollin' on the Riverrr! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 12:11 am

lol

I created Tim The Enchanter when I activated the dice roll feature here at the site a while back. When we roll dice it uses an account to post our results. I linked Tim The Enchanter to the dice roll feature. So now when we roll dice it uses that account to show our results. Tim The Enchanter is not used by anyone, it's just a dummy account solely for the purpose of the dice roll feature. I could have made that username anything, but I stole the idea from the cult classic Monty Python and the Holy Grail. lol

Would yall like me to change Tim The Enchanters name? lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/vastfanatic
Staciekins
Star Ruby
Star Ruby
Staciekins

Horse

PostSubject: Re: Round 1: Rollin' Rollin' Rollin' on the Riverrr!   Round 1: Rollin' Rollin' Rollin' on the Riverrr! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 12:13 am

He's the magic dice roller!! =)

Noooooo... keep his name.. I think Tim's sexy! I would like him to have Brad Pitts face though... why's it gotta be a ball?
Back to top Go down
Jordan
Winner
Winner
Jordan

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Round 1: Rollin' Rollin' Rollin' on the Riverrr!   Round 1: Rollin' Rollin' Rollin' on the Riverrr! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 3:20 am

Big money, big money..
Back to top Go down
http://www.tengaged.com/user/jdsurvivor/thanks
The Oracle
Lucky Star
Lucky Star
The Oracle

PostSubject: Re: Round 1: Rollin' Rollin' Rollin' on the Riverrr!   Round 1: Rollin' Rollin' Rollin' on the Riverrr! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 3:20 am

The member 'Jordan' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Dice1' : 5, 6
Back to top Go down
dj
dj

PostSubject: Re: Round 1: Rollin' Rollin' Rollin' on the Riverrr!   Round 1: Rollin' Rollin' Rollin' on the Riverrr! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 6:31 am

Team 1:
Kyle - 6
Jordan - 11
Rebecca
Ryan
Stacie - 9
Total So Far: 26, 2 rolls left

Team 2:
Cam - 6
Dragonldy640 (Donna) - 7
Pete - 7
Santos - 10
Zack
Total So Far: 30, 1 roll left

Team 3:
Amanda - 4
Brant - 9
J Merrell
Sadie - 3
Thian - 10
Total So Far: 26, 1 roll left
Back to top Go down
dj
dj

PostSubject: Re: Round 1: Rollin' Rollin' Rollin' on the Riverrr!   Round 1: Rollin' Rollin' Rollin' on the Riverrr! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 6:31 am

Sadie Jane wrote:
Yay team 3! I see you got creative with the team names DJ Round 1: Rollin' Rollin' Rollin' on the Riverrr! - Page 2 35478

That's for you to decide amongst yourselves!
Back to top Go down
dj
dj

PostSubject: Re: Round 1: Rollin' Rollin' Rollin' on the Riverrr!   Round 1: Rollin' Rollin' Rollin' on the Riverrr! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 6:34 am

Alright everybody, I am leaving tonight and won't be back til probably Sunday night sometime.

We still have four people left who need to go before team results will be finalized.

I might preroll for the losing team so that you have the rules for the losing team and then the nominations/votes can continue - basically, I hope by Sunday night to have all the votes PMed to me so we can have results. But Monday is the absolute deadline for the round.

**Please PM your votes to me (once that time comes)**

See you tonight! For like, two seconds.
Back to top Go down
Thian
Lucky Star
Lucky Star
Thian

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Round 1: Rollin' Rollin' Rollin' on the Riverrr!   Round 1: Rollin' Rollin' Rollin' on the Riverrr! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 2:17 pm

DJ that message makes no sense.
Back to top Go down
dj
dj

PostSubject: Re: Round 1: Rollin' Rollin' Rollin' on the Riverrr!   Round 1: Rollin' Rollin' Rollin' on the Riverrr! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 2:27 pm

Instructions for the rest of Round 1:

1. Rebecca, Ryan, Zack, and J Merrell still have to roll.
2. I will set a deadline of Saturday at 9pm EST to let these four players roll for their teams. If they do not roll, they will receive a score of 0. No penalties this round just so everyone can get used to the format.
3. By Saturday at 9pm EST, everyone will be able to see which team has the lowest combined score. That team's members will be up for elimination.
4. I have pre-rolled my die, and as you can see below, it has landed on 4:

DJ'S ROLLING RULES

If DJ rolls a...
4 : The play who rolls the highest number and the player who rolls the lowest number will be nominated for elimination.

So, the five members of the losing team roll again. The player who rolls highest and the player who rolls lowest will be nominated for elimination.

-Note: If 2 or more people qualify for the "highest" or "lowest" roll nomination, please have those two people re-roll as a tiebreak of sorts. So, if Thian and Amanda were on the losing team, and they both rolled a 2, and everybody else was higher than them, they would both re-roll. If Thian re-rolled a 4 in the tiebreak and Amanda re-rolled a 10, Thian would be nominated (because Thian was the absolute lowest roller). Similarly, if they both rolled a 12 and were the highest rolls, and everybody was below them, they would both re-roll. If Thian re-rolled a 4 in the tiebreak and Amanda re-rolled a 10, Thian would be nominated (because Thian was the absolute highest roller).

I will give the losing team 24 hours to roll a second time. So you have until Sunday, 9pm EST to get that second roll in. I should be back by then. If there are 1 or more people who do not roll a second time by Sunday 9pm EST, they will automatically be nominated for elimination.

-Note: If all five members of the losing team complete their second roll before the deadline, we can begin voting (see #5 and #6 below).

5. Once all five members on the losing team have rolled a second time and the highest/lowest rollers on the losing team have been nominated for elimination, the two nominees and the remaining members of the losing team will be completely done with their part for the rest of the round.
6. The ten players on the two WINNING teams will then PM me their vote for elimination between the two nominees - you will be voting someone out of the game.

So, in a perfect world, I could be back by Sunday night and have 10 votes in my PM inbox for who will be eliminated from the game. However, don't rush; if this is not the case we should be able to wrap up our round by Monday night the latest.

I am trying to make this game run self-sufficiently in case I'm not around for a day or two. The only interaction I need to have as a host is rolling to determine nominees and collecting votes. Everything else can be done by the players.

If there is utter chaos and confusion, then we can all just sit back and relax this weekend and we'll come back to it Sunday night.

Bye bye!

DJ

Last edited by dj on Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:39 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
The Oracle
Lucky Star
Lucky Star
The Oracle

PostSubject: Re: Round 1: Rollin' Rollin' Rollin' on the Riverrr!   Round 1: Rollin' Rollin' Rollin' on the Riverrr! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 2:27 pm

The member 'dj' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Dice1' : 4
Back to top Go down
dj
dj

PostSubject: Re: Round 1: Rollin' Rollin' Rollin' on the Riverrr!   Round 1: Rollin' Rollin' Rollin' on the Riverrr! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 2:34 pm

DJ'S ROLLING RULES

If DJ rolls a...
4 : The play who rolls the highest number and the player who rolls the lowest number will be nominated for elimination.
Back to top Go down
Santos
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Santos

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Round 1: Rollin' Rollin' Rollin' on the Riverrr!   Round 1: Rollin' Rollin' Rollin' on the Riverrr! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 2:36 pm

no don't change the name Mandie i was just wondering who he was because i found weird that he was posting every time someone was rolling their dices . I was like damn this dude has no live he is online every single time watching us hahaha
Back to top Go down
Thian
Lucky Star
Lucky Star
Thian

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Round 1: Rollin' Rollin' Rollin' on the Riverrr!   Round 1: Rollin' Rollin' Rollin' on the Riverrr! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 2:39 pm

ROFL santos!!! it's secretly you rolling those dice for us and posting the results!
Back to top Go down
Staciekins
Star Ruby
Star Ruby
Staciekins

Horse

PostSubject: Re: Round 1: Rollin' Rollin' Rollin' on the Riverrr!   Round 1: Rollin' Rollin' Rollin' on the Riverrr! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 2:55 pm

HAHA!!
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Stargazer
Stargazer
Ryan

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Round 1: Rollin' Rollin' Rollin' on the Riverrr!   Round 1: Rollin' Rollin' Rollin' on the Riverrr! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 11:01 pm

Here goes nothing
Back to top Go down
The Oracle
Lucky Star
Lucky Star
The Oracle

PostSubject: Re: Round 1: Rollin' Rollin' Rollin' on the Riverrr!   Round 1: Rollin' Rollin' Rollin' on the Riverrr! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 11:01 pm

The member 'Ryan' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Dice1' : 4, 4
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Round 1: Rollin' Rollin' Rollin' on the Riverrr!   Round 1: Rollin' Rollin' Rollin' on the Riverrr! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Round 1: Rollin' Rollin' Rollin' on the Riverrr!
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next