ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

UER Round 20

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Virtuanno
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Virtuanno

UER Round 20 Empty
PostSubject: UER Round 20   UER Round 20 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 11:38 pm

Episode 20 - "I'm Saving Your Life Here!"

Returning - Akkari Night 33

"I received two votes tonight, and that annoys me." Alicia narrates, as she is seen pulling John to the side. "Do you mind explaining why you voted for me?"
"Alicia was freaking out as soon as we arrived back at camp." John tells the camera. "You seemed like you wanted to go home, that's the only reason."
"Right." Alicia says flatly, turning her back. "John insulted me. How dare you suggest I'm going to give up - I'm here to win, and I'm going to do my best."

Brian, Chris and Tom watch the two descend into an argument. "Divide and conquer from here on in." Brian says to the other two.
"The Favourites are going to split, you can tell. The Winners are going to dominate, we just have to stay cohesive." Chris narrates.

The Idol - Akkari Day 34

"I have the idol, and this is the last round I'll be able to use it." Tom explains in his confessional. "My thoughts are to play the idol on Alicia tonight, because she's clearly sick, and I could be able to drag her along to the end."

Burton and Chris talk while going to get water. "This next vote, we might be able to blindside Tom, if we can get him to play his idol on someone other than himself." Burton explains to Chris.
"You know about the idol?" Chris asks.
"Brian told me. We have to get rid of Tom, because he's got the votes to win at the end." Burton explains. Chris nods.
"Burton's extremely concerned about Tom's idol, and it's an alley that I might be willing to investigate, but at the moment, I think it would be easier to blindside him at the final five."

Brian collects his canteen from Burton as he returns to camp. "All sorted?" Brian asks.
"Chris is voting for Tom."

John vs. Alicia - Day 35

John is first up in the morning, and starts tossing logs on the fire. "John woke me up at least three times this morning." Alicia narrates. "It's just so annoying having him around right now." "John, could you keep it down?" Alicia asks.
"Alicia, please. I'm trying to keep us warm and alive for a few more days." John says.
"Do you have to do it when everyone's asleep?"
"It's the campfire, if it goes out, you'll freeze." John explains.
Alicia gets up out of the shelter, taking a rug and moves away from the camp, down to the beach.
"It's so annoying having Alicia around camp right now. She yells at you for setting up the campfire. It's like, hello! I'm saving your life here!"

Brian walks into the camp, after collecting firewood. "What happened to Alicia?" Brian asks.
"Down the beach." John says, pointing with the machete in his hand.
Brian goes and joins Alicia. "You know John's on his way out soon."
"Good." Alicia says, and rolls over.
"Good luck in the challenge." Brian says, and gets up and leaves.

The Immunity Challenge - Day 36

In an endurance challenge, Alicia drops out early, feeling too weak to continue. Chris also drops out. Tom decides he is safe enough tonight anway, and drops out as well. The final three is Brian, Burton and John. John catches Brian's eye for a moment, and Brian drops out. In a moment, John loses his concentration, and Burton wins immunity!

Pow Wows - Day 36

Burton and Chris talk for a minute. "Tom goes tonight, we'll deal with John and Alicia next." Burton tells him.
"You think he won't play the idol?" Chris asks.
"Make him believe we're going for Alicia, and he'll give it to her."
"The most important thing tonight is making sure Tom gives the idol to Alicia. He knows that Alicia is in trouble, but she's a null threat, and he'll give her the idol to keep her here." Burton says in his confessional.

Tom and Brian are talking. "We go for Alicia tonight." Brian says. "Burton and Chris are already going to vote for her, so the plan is set in motion."
"I'm thinking we vote John instead." Tom says.
"Alicia wants to go, that's the plan."
"I'm really thinking that Alicia needs to stick around tonight, so if she's up for elimination, I will play the idol." Tom tells the camera.

Tribal Council - Night 36

The Akkari tribe meets, and the players go up to vote.

"TOM - I hope you play the idol on Alicia tonight." Chris says as he casts his vote.
"ALICIA - You're far too annoying for me to stand having you here any longer." John says.
"JOHN - I can't have you voting out the perfect final two partner." Tom says, casting his vote.

"I'lll get the votes."

"If anyone has the hidden immunity idol and you want to play it, now would be the last time for you to do so."
Tom stands, reveals the idol, and says: "I don't think I need the idol tonight, so I'm going to give it to someone who needs it more than I."
Tom passes the idol to Alicia.

"The rules of Survivor state that if someone plays a hidden immunity idol, then any votes cast against that person will not count, and the person with the next highest number of votes will be sent home. This is an idol, any votes cast against Alicia will not count. I'll read the votes."

First vote: ALICIA, does not count.

JOHN

JOHN

TOM

TOM

Next person voted out of Survivor: Winners vs. Favourites...

JOHN

John, you need to bring me your torch.

John, the tribe has spoken.

*smoof*

It's time for you to go.

John's Final Words

Wow, I did not expect to be going home tonight. I thought for sure the tribe would see how annoying Alicia is, and get rid of her, but apparently not. Having Tom play the idol on Alicia was just downright offensive to me, I felt I deserved a spot in the final five more than Alicia, but what else can I do? I played the game to the best of my ability, but I came up short in the end.
Back to top Go down
Virtuanno
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Virtuanno

UER Round 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: UER Round 20   UER Round 20 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 11:41 pm

Remaining Players:

Brian Heidik
Chris Daugherty
Tom Westman
Burton Roberts
Alicia Callaway
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

UER Round 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: UER Round 20   UER Round 20 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 4:01 pm

John Kenney was Mandie's final player, which means she is out of the game.

Boyd is up next and has until Thursday to post his round
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

UER Round 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: UER Round 20   UER Round 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

UER Round 20
Page 1 of 1