ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Round One

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

Round One Empty
PostSubject: Round One   Round One EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 10:29 pm

Alright so I haven't been able to speak up quite yet, but I have to say that I absolutely am loving the game so far. Have only talked to three people in the game thus far, one before tribes were chosen and two after wards.

I originally talked to Deetster before the tribes were chosen and we both came to an agreement to vote out Cournojo first. Sadly he is on the other tribe and who knows when I'll get to talk to him again, but Cournojo is on my tribe and I still want him gone.

Sarah, being my sister, is of course my #1 ally. I know that she'll stay true to me, and I to her. I'm kind of hoping others will talk to her and try and get her in an alliance with them, so then we can work the whole tribe.

I've talked to Cam and Brant as well during and immediately following the challenge and got to say they are two people who our tribe cannot afford to lose any time soon.
Back to top Go down

Round One
Page 1 of 1