ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Round 05

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Brant
Winner
Winner

Round 05 Empty
PostSubject: Round 05   Round 05 EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 8:02 pm

I can't believe it's already the fifth round of the game. I'm surprised that there isn't a tribe swap, but I'm happy because I have a large degree of control over my current tribe and feel comfortable and safe here. The less people from Hornswoggler who we have to deal with at some point, the better. I trust Bryan with a Glass Elevator prize. I hope we win the challenge and reduce Hornswoggler to 5 people, who have wasted their Glass Elevator prizes at tribal council. I really hope they're having tense, difficult tribal councils and not easy ones where no one is stressed and no potential idols are played. Not because I'm a cruel person. Because it would help my game. Smile

I have 2 things to do this round:

1) Re-establish contact with Jonathan so he doesn't get concerned about me. I'll work on this now by sending him a PM. Since most people who want to vote someone out wouldn't send that person a PM re-establishing contact with the person when there is absolutely no need to do so, it should help ease any growing concerns that he may have.
2) Find out EVERYTHING that Bryan has learned in the Glass Elevator. My alliance needs this information. I'll see if Kenya learns anything and contacts me tonight about it (assuming I don't see Bryan online, which has been the norm lately) and if not, I'll approach Bryan myself about it tomorrow in a PM.

Oh, and I now have 1337 posts. Leet.
Back to top Go down
Brant
Winner
Winner

Round 05 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round 05   Round 05 EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 8:18 pm

PM to Jonathan

Hey Cournojo,

Sorry I haven't been around much lately to talk. I've been limiting my computer access more than usual since my laptop's fan broke (which I'm getting fixed in the next 1-3 days depending on Dell) and nothing new has happened with the game on my end. Hardly anyone is ever on AIM, and the only real discussion I've seen has occurred during the challenges about the challenges. When they're done, everyone signs off.

I'm still not sure what would happen if we ever lost a challenge. If we can win this challenge tomorrow, we'll be facing the possibility of entering the merge or any future tribe swaps with huge majorities. I'm hoping we can do that. It's honestly been a super quiet game so far though with our only vote for an inactive, but I'm sure it'll pick up soon.

Talk to you more soon,
Brant

Thoughts
That might be really stupid and easy-to-read what I'm doing. Ugh. Now I better PM Kenya letting her know I'm still establishing contact with him so he doesn't flip. Just so nothing crazy happens.
Back to top Go down
Brant
Winner
Winner

Round 05 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round 05   Round 05 EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 9:07 pm

If I haven't already mentioned it, I feel like a horrible person lying to Jonathan and getting his hopes up when I don't plan on working with him. I let Kenya know exactly what I'm doing so I don't get accused of "playing both sides" if this goes wrong. I want Jonathan as a potential ally if chaos happens, but I've already decided my solid stance on the whole issue and that is on the side of Pete and not on the side of Jonathan, meaning if we go to TC, I should only betray 1/7 people and keep 6/7 on my side. So please don't let this go wrong with my words being used against me.

Oh --- and Violet scares me more than anyone else for some reason. I think it's because she's using an alias and could be ANYONE. I may have betrayed her in a past game, and she could be out for nothing but revenge. Or maybe we were close allies. Or maybe she doesn't know me. So much unpredictability over there on Hornswoggler, especially with Deetster who has seen more sides of my game (good and bad) than anyone else. Ahhh, it's going to be insane when we collide.

I'll stop now since I'm rambling more than usual. If we get episodes, I feel bad for whoever is going to have to go through this confessional to write them.
Back to top Go down
Brant
Winner
Winner

Round 05 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round 05   Round 05 EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 10:49 am

PM to Kenya
Cam is sometimes difficult to read (he'll jump between super-serious challenge mode and nonsense, off-topic mode in the blink of an eye), and Bryan has seemed really busy. When Pete's around, we've had decent conversations, and I told him I was fine sending Jonathan home next. I never know what to expect when I talk to Jonathan and Travis, but I think that Jonathan sometimes waits invisible on AIM so he can talk to people immediately after they sign on so that they don't see his name and never go visible... Maybe I'm just crazy, but I keep picturing Jonathan as that type of player who resorts to ridiculous measures to get what he wants. I've been talking to him more, and he keeps asking me about the vote if we lose. I don't know what to say to him other than the obvious things that everyone knows, but I know he's leaning towards Pete going home. So I'm just "Well we have 2/7 votes right here and should be able to secure a 3rd or 4th person if we lose who are willing to vote for anyone else to save themselves".

I feel like he's going to start aggressively approaching other people (if he hasn't already) to try and recruit them to do something like he's been doing with me, and I hope that he doesn't start throwing my name in there thinking I'm with him and trying to make alliances with other people. I just don't know what to say around him, but he makes me super uncomfortable, lol. Hopefully if I keep talking to him, he'll stay more calm and not think he's in a desperate situation and go crazy. But if we go to the merge with him, Pete, and Travis still in the game...it's going to be really wild. We may need all the Glass Elevator help we can get to hold our alliance together.

PM from Kenya
Okay I must comment about this first.. everything you said about Jonathan is DEAD ON ROFL!! You are going on about thinking he's doing this and that.. he totally is.. he came to me saying we need to stick together because he feels on the outs and shit and that him and I were one of the two not on for the last challenge and felt that he'd be the next to go. Then asked if I was in an alliance and if he could join so I played dumb and helpless myself pretending to not be in an alliance and then he goes to Cam and is bugging the shit out of him so he made a fake alliance that has Jonathan, Bryan, him and me LMAO and so now Jonathan thinks that's the alliance I guess. Which it isn't.. but geez he's all over the place and probably thinking he's getting somewhere when really he's getting no where.. poor fool. But I'll just play dumb around Jonathan. I have no problems with that what so ever!

Thoughts
This is an interesting situation. We're all either approaching Jonathan or being approached by Jonathan making deals with him. So he's likely now assuming he has an alliance with Bryan, Cam, and Kenya plus he has influence over my vote giving him plenty of options if we lose --- so he should basically think that everyone except Pete and Travis are with him. He might even be pondering what to say to me since in his eyes, I would be the one on the outs of the alliance. He's assuming that I'm the one who doesn't know the full workings of the game and doesn't have any loyal alliances while I'm assuming that I'm working this to a higher degree than him and that he doesn't have any loyal alliances. So I'm just wondering, could there be someone doing this better than me and is just laughing at Jonathan thinking he controls everything and me thinking I control Jonathan and everything? I do trust Kenya, but I don't know enough about the depth of Bryan and Cam's games yet. One or both of them could even have something with Travis, who might turn into the game's key player. I'm half-tempted to contact Travis myself and tell him everything, but it's definitely not worth it at this point. Or maybe Pete since he's being largely ignored.

So the waiting game continues. I'm a patient person and enjoy sending Hornswogglers home, but as each round goes by, I get a little more eager for things to start happening. What's going on now over here (in my eyes) is easy and nothing compared to what's going to happen the first collision between tribes. So if I'm ousted before any tribe manipulations, definitely quote me on that so I can be the cocky early boot. :lol:
Back to top Go down
Brant
Winner
Winner

Round 05 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round 05   Round 05 EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 6:57 pm

It's time...

...for something.
Back to top Go down
Brant
Winner
Winner

Round 05 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round 05   Round 05 EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 7:32 pm

I can't believe that Ben was voted out. WHAT is going on over there? I'm afraid. But also, in a way, happy. One less challenge threat down and one less person in the game who has been to the Glass Elevator.
Back to top Go down
Brant
Winner
Winner

Round 05 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round 05   Round 05 EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 8:50 pm

Chat with Bryan

Brant (9:01:54 PM): Hey Bryan
Bryan (9:02:10 PM): Hey Brant :-) How's it goin?
Brant (9:02:52 PM): Pretty good, just cooling off (it's really hot out today) and trying to figure out this challenge
Brant (9:03:11 PM): You?
Bryan (9:03:41 PM): yeah I'm just now reading it.. I'm doin pretty well too. Just hangin out at home for the week
Brant (9:05:29 PM): Oh, cool. The challenge is another semi-luck one. A probability expert would love it, lol.
Bryan (9:05:59 PM): haha stupid luck
Brant (9:08:59 PM): lol, well at least they voted out Ben. Not like it would help for this challenge, but he was a huge workhorse over there
Bryan (9:09:39 PM): That was dumb of them lol
Bryan (9:09:50 PM): I was surprised they also voted out Bill
Brant (9:10:57 PM): Yeah, other people seemed surprised about Bill as well. I haven't done anything with him, but I thought they'd go after someone less active.
Brant (9:11:13 PM): I mean, I haven't played anything with him before so I don't know much about him.
Bryan (9:14:21 PM): I just used to play mafia games with him but thought he was cool
Bryan (9:14:28 PM): he's pretty active too
Brant (9:15:07 PM): Based on their actions, hopefully they're all over the place and chaotic when we merge with them since they're already going after strong players...
Bryan (9:15:35 PM): Yeah, it shouldn't be too difficult :-)
Brant (9:17:43 PM): I'm not sure if Cam or Kenya mentioned this to you, but the other day, Cam, Kenya, and I were in a chatroom solidifying a 4-person alliance with me, you, Kenya, and Cam. It's maybe a little premature, but Kenya thought it would be a good idea, and I'm fine with it since it puts us in a more comfortable position here on the tribe.
Bryan (9:18:46 PM): Oh yes, they told me. I'm totally good with it
Brant (9:19:39 PM): Awesome, yay! And apparently Jonathan is going around making alliances with everyone. Which I'm super-uncomfortable about, lol. He keeps contacting me and asking me about the vote.
Brant (9:20:06 PM): So I'm just playing it like I'll work with him or whatever, but I'd be happy to see him go anytime.
Bryan (9:20:37 PM): haha yeah, he just asked me too
Brant (9:22:35 PM): lol
Brant (9:22:54 PM): Yeah, he'll ask me about it, then I'll respond and he'll never get back to me, so I think he's just surveying his options or something
Brant (9:23:45 PM): I think he wants Pete gone and Pete wants him gone. From something that happened in another game
Bryan (9:23:52 PM): I think he is. He always thinks he's a leader
Bryan (9:23:54 PM): oh
Bryan (9:24:03 PM): well that doesn't hurt us at all haha
Brant (9:25:28 PM): lol, yeah. We should be able to pick a side without fear of being targeted
Brant (9:25:42 PM): And since we have the majority anyway
Bryan (9:26:09 PM): Yeah, it really won't matter what we do. I just hope we win
Brant (9:26:45 PM): Yeah, same here. 7-5 at final 12 sounds really good.
Bryan (9:27:21 PM): Yeah if we win this they'll be at 4 won't they?
Brant (9:27:32 PM): It's 7-6 right now
Bryan (9:27:33 PM): This game's moving fast
Bryan (9:27:34 PM): oh
Brant (9:27:43 PM): They started with 8 and then got Kyle as a replacement when Harvey left
Bryan (9:27:47 PM): oh right
Bryan (9:27:55 PM): forgot about that
Brant (9:28:26 PM): It'll still be final 12, almost merge time which is pretty crazy.
Brant (9:28:47 PM): Which kinda feels weird since we've only had 1 vote, and it was basically unanimous for an inactive
Brant (9:28:57 PM): But I'm not complaining
Bryan (9:29:17 PM): haha me neither. I love easy votes
Brant (9:31:26 PM): lol, yeah. Hopefully we can win this since the next one won't be as easy.
Brant (9:31:45 PM): I figure Cam's probably generating lists for the 6 of us to post right now, lol. He does so much.
Brant (9:32:19 PM): (I don't know if he's really doing that, but he disappeared)
Bryan (9:32:38 PM): haha he does do a lot, he needs to take a break once in a while
Brant (9:33:59 PM): Yeah. I'm not complaining because he usually comes up with the best idea before anyone else has time to think, though. He's the perfect leader.
Brant (9:35:21 PM): Well, maybe not perfect but very, very good.
Bryan (9:35:44 PM): Yup, definitely the best choice
Brant (9:36:22 PM): I think for this challenge, if we do the stacking for our own and spacing for our throws, just determining the colors is the hard part. I almost think just determining the colors with a random generator will be as good as any guessing we can do. Not sure, though.
Bryan (9:37:10 PM): Yeah, we should just all space our throws out cause I don't think they'll stack
Brant (9:38:57 PM): Right. Well if they just randomly space theirs, each throw we have is a 1/12 chance of hitting one of theirs. Which means we have a 50% chance of hitting one of theirs each turn, I think. Those seem like pretty decent numbers.
Brant (9:39:26 PM): I haven't had probability for a long time to really know exactly what I'm talking about, lol
Bryan (9:39:40 PM): lol you're right
Brant (9:40:53 PM): And then the odds get really challenging when we all start hitting each other
Brant (9:41:28 PM): ...but I think we're best with that strategy and then we just need to determine the order of colors so we can all post our stuff and be done with it.
Bryan (9:42:18 PM): yeah, we also need to sit someone out. i mean, like it really matters who it is
Brant (9:42:29 PM): lol, right
Bryan (9:42:32 PM): since we're all just posting lists
Brant (9:43:04 PM): True. I guess it's the most fair thing to do to sit someone out so they don't contribute to the ideas since 7 minds are better than 6. But it doesn't really matter if we just do Cam's thing anyway
Brant (9:43:54 PM): So it would probably be most fair to sit out Pete or Kenya since (as far as I know) they haven't said anything yet...but I don't really care
Bryan (9:44:13 PM): yeah, I'd agree with either

Thoughts on Chat

Alliances based on out-of-game relationships are again making my chat with Bryan really difficult. I like him, and I think we could get along well, but the fact that we've hardly talked and are committed to final four or whatever makes this conversation so super awkward. Yay for stressing enthusiasm and acting like we're super tight when we've hardly talked. Argh. I'm telling him about Jonathan and he basically already knows, but I'm partially doing what I'm telling him Jonathan is doing and needs to go home because he's doing. It's so weird. I wish we could've had more chats to gradually get to this position so I wouldn't have to bombard him with everything at once.

I want to learn about the Glass Elevator, but I'm not going to ask him about it yet. I need more time to figure out if he's enjoying this conversation and my presence or if I'm driving him nuts. At least we have the 5 letter names starting with Br and containing an a going for us. Maybe that tie will keep us from blindsiding each other in the future.
Back to top Go down
Brant
Winner
Winner

Round 05 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round 05   Round 05 EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 9:00 pm

The other tribe could very well out-psychologize us for the challenge, but I don't care. If we win, we'll look like geniuses. If we don't, we'll look stupid. It's a risk that needs taken every challenge. No one wants to be that one person who comes up with an idea that's totally wrong and have Cam's be right, so we'll all just follow him.
Back to top Go down
Brant
Winner
Winner

Round 05 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round 05   Round 05 EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 10:58 pm

Chat with Cam

Brant (8:05:54 PM): Aren't we up 7-6 now?
Cam (8:06:07 PM): yah
Cam (8:06:31 PM): oh that means we have to sit someone out, i don't think doug noticed that
Brant (8:06:56 PM): Yeah I was wondering about that. It would be nice if we didn't have to.
Cam (8:07:24 PM): lol ya
Brant (8:09:01 PM): I agree with your strategy.
Cam (8:09:22 PM): awesome
Cam (8:09:39 PM): they might think of the same strategy
Cam (8:09:45 PM): so i'm trying to think if we need to alter it
Brant (8:09:53 PM): They did last time you thought of a strategy, right.
Cam (8:10:00 PM): yeah
Cam (8:10:09 PM): it made the most sense logically
Cam (8:12:00 PM): travis just suggested stacking and moving between 2 squares
Cam (8:12:09 PM): (moving our tribe)
Brant (8:12:15 PM): Back and forth?
Cam (8:12:17 PM): right
Cam (8:12:31 PM): i dunno though, sticking with one square the entire time would almost be better
Brant (8:13:50 PM): Yeah, it's just a risk since if they did all throw to the same square, they'd eliminate us all together.
Cam (8:14:00 PM): right
Brant (8:14:22 PM): But if we stack together, no matter what we move back and forth between, we face that risk.
Cam (8:14:29 PM): yeah
Brant (8:14:34 PM): I like the idea of going to all the colors
Brant (8:14:39 PM): Together
Cam (8:14:41 PM): in a stack?
Cam (8:14:42 PM): yeah ok
Brant (8:15:03 PM): It just seems less likely they'd hit us rather than having 20 tries if we're all together then we might be vulnerable
Brant (8:15:13 PM): ...if you can make any sense of that statement
Cam (8:15:17 PM): i can :-)
Brant (8:15:33 PM): I meant to say if we're all on the same or the same two
Cam (8:15:36 PM): i think we should move in the order of the colors, to mess with them
Brant (8:15:54 PM): I like that since there's an even number
Brant (8:16:02 PM): If they do it backwards or something, we'll never collide
Cam (8:16:13 PM): yeah, and if they go random...who knows
Brant (8:16:28 PM): Either in the order of the colors or random works for me
Cam (8:16:48 PM): on the other hand, if we assume they will use our same strategy (like last time), we need to think of a counter
Brant (8:17:23 PM): Well if they use the same strategy, it's a complete crapshoot.
Brant (8:18:00 PM): If they use the reverse-type strategy, I think that would be the problem.
Cam (8:18:25 PM): you mean if they space out and target one spot?
Brant (8:18:53 PM): Right.
Cam (8:19:14 PM): well if they space out, we're better off
Cam (8:19:20 PM): more likely to hit them
Cam (8:19:40 PM): more likely to hit more of them in one turn, i mean
Brant (8:20:23 PM): Yeah, probability-wise, slightly I think. Just if they target one spot, that's the huge problem if they hit us all.
Cam (8:20:34 PM): right
Brant (8:20:57 PM): Could we possibly have 1 person not with the rest as a backup, or would that make us more prone to danger?
Cam (8:21:21 PM): well, if we all get picked off leaving that one person, they're basically boned anyway
Brant (8:21:30 PM): True.
Cam (8:21:35 PM): and can't do any damage as one pie each turn
Brant (8:22:00 PM): Yeah, that makes sense
Cam (8:22:22 PM): we might want to throw at one color for a few turns
Brant (8:22:49 PM): We could possibly spend 12 turns going through all the colors in case they all stay on one
Brant (8:23:26 PM): But idk if that's a worthwhile risk or not. If we distribute them correctly, we could hit 12 of them and not all together.
Brant (8:23:35 PM): But 6 times each
Cam (8:24:01 PM): yeah
Cam (8:24:10 PM): i would like this better if it were like battleship
Cam (8:24:17 PM): where you gain intel after every turn
Brant (8:25:18 PM): That would be incredibly fun.
Cam (8:25:34 PM): suppose that would take forever on a forum though
Brant (8:25:53 PM): Yeah, unless we were all on together and Doug could give updates really fast.
Cam (8:26:03 PM): yah, or hold it on AIM, etc
Brant (8:26:31 PM): Right. It would be interesting if we could pick our spots over a deadline
Brant (8:26:43 PM): And then whoever is on could do it live on AIM like battleship
Brant (8:26:51 PM): After we pick our own spots
Cam (8:26:56 PM): yah lol
Brant (8:52:06 PM): I don't get what this means:
"For the throwing, I think we should all choose square in order to make sure that even if one of us is hit, we can still target each square."
Brant (8:52:19 PM): Jonathan replied to your message
Brant (8:53:11 PM): (and we have 6/7 people on AIM!)
Cam (10:04:49 PM): lmao at that message
Brant (10:06:20 PM): I talked to Bryan who just agrees with you
Brant (10:06:21 PM): lol
Brant (10:06:29 PM): Jonathan's apparently approaching everyone and asking for alliances
Brant (10:06:52 PM): and asking them about the vote if we lose
Cam (10:06:56 PM): lol he's screwing himself over
Cam (10:07:03 PM): being way too paranoid
Brant (10:07:49 PM): Yeah, I'm just playing along. I have no idea if he really wants an alliance with me, but whatever, lol. He'll ask me about the vote, disappear, and come back and ask me again the next day.
Cam (10:08:00 PM): yeah
Cam (10:08:49 PM): he's been bugging me nonstop about an alliance with me, him, bryan, and kenya. i finally gave in and said "yeah, they want an alliance with you too!" just to get him to stop bugging me about it
Cam (10:08:59 PM): but i told bryan/kenya it's a lie, so they're just playing along
Cam (10:09:28 PM): it's so annoying, i can't wait to vote him out if we lose
Brant (10:10:22 PM): Yeah, I'm looking forward to ousting him when that time comes.
Brant (10:10:34 PM): I hope we can win and let Hornswoggler take out another huge threat, though. Like Ben.
Brant (10:10:44 PM): That was another big shock to me.
Cam (10:10:46 PM): yeah that was nuts taking him out
Cam (10:10:48 PM): seriously
Brant (10:11:37 PM): I wonder if Kyle and/or Ben found Glass Elevator and used them (or threatened to use them) and that's responsible for the weird votes. Who knows.
Cam (10:12:34 PM): oh yeah you know it could be
Cam (10:12:49 PM): i really want to know what you get when you go haha
Brant (10:13:15 PM): Yeah, lol. I mentioned that in my last confessional entry and then just talked to Bryan and forgot to even mention it.
Cam (10:13:28 PM): ah
Brant (10:14:06 PM): I don't want to make him paranoid and ask him yet even though I trust him. I'll just see if he volunteers that information at some point. If the time is right and we need to know it to help us plan, I'm sure he will.
Cam (10:14:33 PM): yeah, i'm not concerned about whatever his prize was, curious though haha
Brant (10:15:15 PM): Right. I did notice when Ben went, he had 60 posts on the board that day. That's all I know, though...
Brant (10:15:34 PM): I guess for now, we just need to focus on figuring out how to win this challenge
Brant (10:15:45 PM): But everyone's just like "I agree with Cam" lol
Cam (10:16:22 PM): lmao
Brant (10:16:53 PM): It'll be easy enough when we figure out exactly what we're doing to make 1 list for everyone with our spots and then 6 lists with the targets
Cam (10:17:05 PM): right
Cam (10:17:28 PM): i mean we could just figure something out, post it, and if people agree, they'll just send their respective PM's to doug
Brant (10:18:07 PM): PM's?
Cam (10:18:17 PM): oh is it diary? i can't remember
Brant (10:18:24 PM): Diary, not like it matters
Brant (10:18:25 PM): yeah
Brant (10:18:38 PM): So we can edit up until everyone's posted
Brant (10:18:59 PM): But I figure we just post the list and keys for everyone and they'll follow suit. It'll be too random if we let everyone do it all on their own
Cam (10:19:09 PM): yeah
Brant (10:19:33 PM): ...although with this type of challenge, that might end up being better. Which kinda sucks because we'll either look like geniuses or look too predictable and not very smart.
Cam (10:20:16 PM): mhm, it's just so hard to predict exactly which strategy they'll use
Cam (10:20:22 PM): so we just have to go with what's safest for us
Brant (10:21:51 PM): Well if they spread and we use our spread-hitting strategy, each hit has a 1/12 chance of hitting them. So with 6 people, we have a 6/12 or 50% chance of hitting them each time. I think.
Cam (10:23:12 PM): yep
Brant (10:23:14 PM): But then when someone gets hit, it messes up the probability which was already getting over my head.
Cam (10:23:15 PM): something like that lol
Cam (10:23:31 PM): well, when one of their players drops, our chances improve
Cam (10:23:50 PM): same number of chances to hit less people
Brant (10:24:00 PM): Unless one of ours drops as well since then we'll only be able to cover 5/12
Brant (10:24:01 PM): Right
Brant (10:24:17 PM): I wish we had a Math professor playing this game right now on our tribe.
Cam (10:24:17 PM): yep, in the end, this is a very large crap shoot, as you put it before
Cam (10:24:20 PM): haha
Brant (10:29:05 PM): I don't really think it makes sense for us to spend 12 of our hits stacking them together, because if they aren't stacked, we can only hit 1 max, and there's no guarantee for that.
Brant (10:31:05 PM): To put it in the words of Jonathan, I think we should stay on squares and hit squares so that if we hit them we take them out and if we get hit, we can still hit with who we have left until we have no one left.
Brant (10:31:23 PM): (basically adding nothing to the strategy) :-)
Brant (10:32:02 PM): I think I was just disconnected. Meaning the last minute or so, some messages may have not come through or got distorted or whatever.
Cam (10:35:12 PM): think i got your messages
Brant (10:37:44 PM): Alright, cool
Cam (10:59:26 PM): i'm writing up lists just because i want something set up
Cam (10:59:34 PM): if everyone likes the lists, we just post them in our diaries
Brant (11:01:06 PM): I'm down with that. I was thinking it was best to take care of it tonight since people are busier during the day.
Cam (11:01:12 PM): yah
Brant (11:02:04 PM): If you want any help or suggestions for anything, let me know. You do a ton, which is awesome, but I'm available for help if you want any.
Cam (11:02:39 PM): lol i'm putting such a huge target on my back organizing stuff, but i just want us to win haha
Brant (11:03:45 PM): Yeah, I fully understand. I thought the same about myself the candy challenge and didn't even win it. -_- I think it's all good since the core 4 of our tribe won't hold it against you...and we can hopefully stop anyone else.
Cam (11:03:59 PM): yeah
Brant (11:04:18 PM): I love it, though. And everyone I've talked to on our tribe loves you and appreciate your efforts or so they've said.
Cam (11:04:32 PM): <3 i appreciate all you do too
Brant (11:04:38 PM): Yay :-)
Cam (11:05:06 PM): we'd basically lose each challenge if it weren't for us
Brant (11:05:49 PM): Yeah...The first challenge would have been awful, I honestly think based on what we've seen these past few rounds.
Brant (11:06:16 PM): Even though at the time, we figured the other people didn't post because we were doing it all, I honestly don't think they would have done much even if we didn't post.
Cam (11:06:51 PM): yeah
Brant (11:19:53 PM): You spread that out so all 6 are different each time plus 1-12 contain all colors and 13-20 contain no repeats?
Cam (11:20:10 PM): yeah check it out
Cam (11:20:13 PM): posted in our forum
Brant (11:20:36 PM): Yeah, I was just looking at it and confirming that was what you were aiming for. I'll check it over a bit more
Cam (11:20:47 PM): yeah different colors for each person each round
Cam (11:20:53 PM): (for throwing)
Cam (11:21:49 PM): excel made this much easier lmfao
Brant (11:21:50 PM): Yeah, gotcha.
Brant (11:21:54 PM): Excel is godly.
Cam (11:21:58 PM): <3 excel haha
Brant (11:22:28 PM): Yeah, lol. I use it for everything. Even just the ordering function makes it so much nicer to check for repeats and so forth.
Cam (11:22:46 PM): yeppers
Brant (11:23:36 PM): Are you taking list #1?
Cam (11:23:48 PM): i can, sure
Brant (11:24:03 PM): I mean, it's up to you. You'll just be taken out first if they hit, but it doesn't really matter.
Cam (11:24:10 PM): right
Brant (11:24:31 PM): I can be #2 then. I just don't want to start typing up the list and have you say "I took #1"
Cam (11:24:42 PM): ah lol
Cam (11:25:00 PM): i'll go post and let you know once i'm done
Brant (11:25:12 PM): You could just say "I'll take #1" in the post, lol.
Cam (11:25:22 PM): mhm
Brant (11:25:23 PM): Before posting it or whatever
Cam (11:25:26 PM): kay lol
Brant (11:25:43 PM): Idk, I think I'm going somewhat insane with pointless details. I do that at night sometimes.
Brant (11:25:57 PM): And just get progressively more crazy as the night goes on
Cam (11:26:06 PM): lmao no it makes sense
Brant (11:26:09 PM): Oh, you have the Excel file which makes this like 1,000 times easier
Cam (11:26:17 PM): lmfao
Cam (11:26:25 PM): let me post your list to you if you want #2
Brant (11:26:43 PM): Yeah, that would be awesome.
Cam (11:26:49 PM): (edited my post to take #1)
Brant (11:27:04 PM): I'll post that I'm taking numero dos.
Cam (11:27:08 PM): k
Cam (11:27:49 PM): oh it gets all weird and keeps the boxes when i copy/paste
Brant (11:28:07 PM): What about in Notepad?
Cam (11:28:13 PM): lemme see
Brant (11:28:16 PM): If you copy it over to it first?
Cam (11:28:53 PM): never use notepad lol (looks)
Cam (11:29:08 PM): test
Brant (11:29:15 PM): test
Cam (11:29:22 PM): asd
Cam (11:29:43 PM): lkj
Cam went mobile at 11:29:59 PM
Cam came back from mobile at 11:30:05 PM
Cam (11:30:21 PM): test
Cam (11:30:44 PM): test
Cam (11:30:46 PM): ok there finally
Cam (11:30:55 PM): kept getting a "stack overflow" message from AIM
Cam (11:31:01 PM): because i tried to paste the chart in here haha
Brant (11:31:13 PM): lol, ohhh. Stack overflows are fun.
Cam (11:31:57 PM): meh, i don't know where my notepad is, i don't use it haha
Cam (11:32:11 PM): just double check your list when you write it :-P
Brant (11:32:34 PM): Yeah, I'll double check. I feel like I'm dyslexic half the time when I type lists so I always do.
Cam (11:32:41 PM): hehe
Cam (11:33:03 PM): even if we hit the same spot in one turn, it won't be bad
Cam (11:33:22 PM): so if people mess up copying lists, so be it
Brant (11:33:32 PM): Yeah, it's so luck-based anyway
Brant (11:34:04 PM): It shouldn't matter. But again, awesome work and thanks.
Cam (11:34:12 PM): of course
Cam (11:34:14 PM): you're welcome
Cam (11:34:20 PM): the excel thing took about 5 minutes lol
Cam (11:34:26 PM): so much easier than what i was doing before
Cam (11:34:32 PM): trying to do it just in the reply window haha
Brant (11:34:50 PM): lol, rofl
Brant (11:35:09 PM): Just imagining a 20 x 6 table in here makes me laugh
Brant (11:35:22 PM): I figure this will probably end over the night if the other tribe is organized
Cam (11:36:00 PM): certainly could, yeah
Brant (11:46:16 PM): Alright posted and double checked, I think I'm heading out
Cam (11:46:29 PM): nite dude, me too
Brant (11:47:14 PM): Lol, nice. I love signing on or off at the same time as someone else. It's completely suspicious even though it's a coincidence. But night and ttyl. :-)
Cam (11:47:29 PM): bwahaha
Cam (11:47:32 PM): i don't even think about that
Cam (11:47:37 PM): nite dude, sleep well

Thoughts on Chat

Now Cam and I are clicking just fine, I think. We have that insane challenge whore relationship. He shares information more freely than Bryan, and it's nice to be able to chat with all 3 of my closest allies within 24 hours to confirm that the stories all match.
Back to top Go down
Brant
Winner
Winner

Round 05 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round 05   Round 05 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 6:57 pm

Yay for the challenge ending soon. I wonder if anyone forgot to submit?
Back to top Go down
Brant
Winner
Winner

Round 05 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round 05   Round 05 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 8:23 pm

Chat with Pete

Pete (8:18:32 PM): hey
Brant (8:18:46 PM): Hey, how's it going?
Pete (8:18:53 PM): its going good, you?
Brant (8:19:33 PM): It's going good here, too. I got my laptop fixed today (the fan was broke) so I should be around a little more now.
Brant (8:20:31 PM): Looks like it'll be a while until we see challenge results :-\
Pete (8:21:35 PM): thats good that you got it fixed, yeah I'm thinking it'll probably be a little bit
Brant (8:22:45 PM): I really hope we can win again. Just to get Hornswoggler down to 5 people.
Brant (8:23:03 PM): I have no idea what they're doing over there, but it looks like they're gunning for threats. I don't get it.
Pete (8:24:02 PM): yeah I don't get it either
Brant (8:26:16 PM): I'd think keeping Ben as a strong player and with a possible Glass Elevator prize would be a great idea and should really help them...
Brant (8:26:25 PM): but I'm not complaining lol. Good for us
Pete (8:27:00 PM): yeah definitely, it'll be interesting to see where things go
Brant (8:27:52 PM): Jonathan still keeps messaging me asking for an alliance and asking about the vote...it's really annoying
Pete (8:28:47 PM): yeah, he does that, hasn't contacted me at all yet though
Brant (8:28:56 PM): And he isn't helping on the challenges, so I would really like to see him gone if we lose.
Pete (8:29:31 PM): yeah Cam said that everyone wants him gone
Pete (8:29:42 PM): which is good to hear for me as I thought I was probably going lol
Brant (8:30:34 PM): You've done really well the past few challenges. It wouldn't be fair at all to send you home, in my opinion. Plus I don't want to see you gone because I see you online now more than a lot of people.
Brant (8:30:56 PM): I feel like our tribe is full of ORG veterans and really good players...
Brant (8:31:13 PM): but it's weird because there just isn't a lot of communication that I've seen and people aren't online or available to talk a lot.
Pete (8:31:43 PM): yeah I know, it is weird, honestly the only people I've talked to a decent amount is you and Cam
Pete (8:31:48 PM): and I've talked to you more than him
Brant (8:33:08 PM): Yeah, I've talked to Cam every challenge and I've talked to you the last few... Kenya usually works until after I go to bed, Bryan hasn't been online a lot, and Travis is listed on AIM but it doesn't seem like he's available to respond right away most of the time.
Brant (8:33:33 PM): And Jonathan is all over the place and inconsistent
Pete (8:33:46 PM): oh I've talked to Kenya a little but usually when she gets on I'm just about to sign off so we say hi and hows it going and that is all lol
Pete (8:33:58 PM): I'll brb
Brant (8:34:02 PM): alright
Pete (8:41:41 PM): back, sorry about that, getting food
Brant (8:42:14 PM): no problem :-)
Brant (8:42:32 PM): I wonder when the first twist will be...
Brant (8:42:46 PM): I figure it'll have to be any round now
Pete (8:43:06 PM): I'm sorta expecting it this next round, I don't know why but it just feels like the right time
Brant (8:44:02 PM): I think you're right. I was guessing it was one of the last two rounds, so I'm surprised our tribe's still together right now
Brant (8:45:20 PM): I really like the people in our tribe (Jonathan the iffy exception) so I hope that if we get split or if we merge, we'll all stick together.
Pete (8:46:06 PM): yeah me too
Brant (8:47:07 PM): I recognize Deetster over there, but the other 5 people are all unknowns to me.
Brant (8:47:31 PM): And I don't really trust Deetster from what I've seen from other games. I feel like they're tribe is probably a lot more devious than ours.
Pete (8:47:46 PM): yeah I agree
Brant (8:47:56 PM): Everyone seems so laid back here, lol.
Brant (8:48:54 PM): Maybe it's just because we haven't had any challenges yet.
Pete (8:49:06 PM): definitely, I think that is why we are doing so well thus far
Brant (8:50:24 PM): Yep, I agree with that. Even if we have to vote again, I'm thinking it'll be fairly united.
Pete (8:50:40 PM): yeah me too
Brant (8:50:53 PM): I haven't heard from Travis about the vote, but I think I've briefly mentioned Jonathan to everyone else and they seem fine with it.
Brant (8:51:07 PM): I haven't talked to Travis in a few days
Brant (8:51:33 PM): Besides that one challenge chat
Pete (8:51:45 PM): yeah that is the only time I ever talked to him
Brant (8:57:04 PM): Can anyone from ORG Planet watch the OPS2 finale?
Pete (8:57:22 PM): yeah everyone is welcome
Brant (8:57:45 PM): Cool, I'm interested. I watched the OPS1 finale, which was fun, even though I wasn't involved in that either.
Brant (8:58:17 PM): Oh yeah, I remember playing Mafia in a chat after it was over
Brant (8:58:17 PM): lol
Pete (8:58:35 PM): I'm trying to make sure the final two is gonna be there but so far not sure the time I had planned is gonna work
Pete (8:58:42 PM): I might move it up to Thursday
Brant (8:59:29 PM): Oh, that's too bad. :-\ Hopefully something works out for them to be there.
Brant (9:00:33 PM): I'm excited to see who from this game was in that and so forth...should be interesting...
Pete (9:01:03 PM): yeah it should be, gonna try to get the next episode done tonight
Brant (9:01:32 PM): Yay, good luck with that. I'm looking forward to it.
Pete (9:02:03 PM): cool, glad you are following along
Brant (9:03:21 PM): Yep, it's fun to follow the games. And having the leaderboard and rankings just makes ORG Planet a lot more organized and interesting.
Pete (9:04:08 PM): yeah definitely

Thoughts on Chat

I was basically leading the chat, and Pete was just agreeing, but it seemed to go well nonetheless. All of these little details (like he hasn't talked to Travis) are helpful. It means that since Kenya and I both feel incredibly uncomfortable with Travis and Pete hasn't been talking to him that he can hopefully go after Jonathan if our tribe sticks together. Jonathan and Travis are the shaky, crazy people. Pete may get overly emotional and worked up about certain things at points, but he seems like a loyal, rational thinker, and I'd like him to be around as long as possible. I like the idea of a Brant/Bryan/Cam/Kenya alliance with Pete as a 5th. Getting there will be a challenge in itself, however. I also am making an attempt to make everyone think I'm primarily aligned with Cam. It seems to make sense, yes? It also is basically true. The only thing is, I'm actually more deeply aligned with Bryan and Kenya. So hopefully that little bit of a fake will come in handy later. Again, so far it's been easy, and it's going to hard any round now. But not this one. Smile
Back to top Go down
Brant
Winner
Winner

Round 05 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round 05   Round 05 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 11:00 pm

Those challenge results were super fun to follow. I'm not going to make too big of a deal about it or look into the results too closely. Hornswoggler hit us first, killed our

odds for the rest of the challenge, and won. Oh well, no big deal. It'll be 6-6, not 7-5, which is potentially devastating for all of us depending on the Glass Elevator, but I

feel good about at least 5 of our 6. That's important.

Chat with Cam
Brant (10:46:01 PM): Well, darn.
Cam (10:46:35 PM): yah lol
Brant (10:47:45 PM): I guess they just got the first hits on us, and that hurt our odds the rest of the challenge and gave them the advantage.
Brant (10:48:01 PM): I'm not going to think into it too deeply. We had a good idea, just wasn't our day.
Cam (10:48:02 PM): yeah, unfortunate
Cam (10:48:06 PM): yep lol
Brant (10:49:22 PM): Pete's talked to me and knows our tribe wants Jonathan gone and he's definitely down with it. So we should have 5 easy votes right there.
Cam (10:49:45 PM): yeah i was talking with him earlier because he was concerned about jonathan trying to get him out
Cam (10:49:56 PM): but i reassured him saying that i was pretty sure people wanted jonathan gone
Cam (10:50:07 PM): so, it seems like a done deal
Brant (10:50:30 PM): Yep, if possible, we should try to keep Travis informed and let him know so he doesn't feel on-the-outs.
Brant (10:51:06 PM): I've had the strangest conversations with him, lol, so I have a hard time figuring out where his head is exactly.
Cam (10:51:20 PM): he does seem a bit scattered, you're right
Brant (10:51:41 PM): But he did say that at this point in the game until the merge, he's completely focused on staying strong, so I think he'll agree.
Cam (10:52:00 PM): ah good
Brant (10:52:38 PM): If Jonathan talks to me, I'll either ignore him or say Pete (to keep him from going more crazy) I guess.
Cam (10:52:48 PM): lmfao
Cam (10:52:50 PM): good call
Brant (10:53:21 PM): I hate lying at an early TC, but since it's so one sided and Jonathan's crazy, I don't really mind, lol.
Cam (10:53:51 PM): hahaha
Cam (10:53:58 PM): he won't make jury anyway, so no real concern
Brant (10:54:43 PM): Yeah, fortunately. He'll have fun calling us all out when he's ousted or learns he's going, I'm sure. And then the game will go on.
Cam (10:54:57 PM): yeppers
Cam (10:55:13 PM): if he wants to hoot n holler (if he even figures it out), let him do it lol
Cam (10:55:17 PM): better for episodes anyway
Brant (10:55:28 PM): Hahaha, yeah
Brant (10:55:43 PM): If they're edited right, show all of our conversations with him saying we're aligned and going to vote out Pete.
Brant (10:55:58 PM): That's what the show would do, I'm sure.
Cam (10:57:01 PM): mhm yep

Chat with Pete
Brant (10:45:52 PM): See results?
Pete (10:46:06 PM): yup, that sucks, and of course I was first out :-(
Brant (10:46:40 PM): Yeah, I guess you posted it first
Pete (10:48:04 PM): must have
Brant (10:48:21 PM): *sigh* Oh well, I think I was next...we'll rebound
Pete (10:48:54 PM): yeah definitely

PM to Travis
Yo Travis, just going to check with you on the vote. My definite preference right now is for Cournojo (Jon) to go home since he hasn't been helping us at all the last few challenges... plus I haven't had any good conversations with him lately. Just my thoughts...

Let me know what you think,
Brant

PM to Kenya
I love hearing your thoughts on everything. Smile Our group seems to all agree on things for the most part, and that makes it really smooth-sailing. For now...

My laptop's fixed; yay! I don't know how late I'll sleep in, but I'll actually be on AIM most of the day tomorrow and hope I'm awake before you go to work. If not, there are problems, lol. I talked to Cam and Pete after the challenge results, and they're both completely for voting out Jonathan. I think I mentioned it to Bryan yesterday and he seemed fine with it, but I haven't re-confirmed it with him. I also sent a PM in the direction of Travis so that he doesn't feel left out. Saying Jonathan would be my preference since I hadn't bonded with him and he was helping the least in the challenges.

Hope you had a good day,
Brant

Thoughts
Looks like we lost the challenge. Sucks. I'm not going to look much into it. The other tribe simply hit us first, and it killed our odds. Just bad luck. The worst part is being tied 6-6 now rather than being up 7-5. If we reach a tie, glass elevator prizes may collide at final 12 and send ANYONE home. I'm scared, lol.

Assuming I'm not blindsided and nothing crazy happens, this should be a simple vote for Jonathan to go home with the majority. My 4 plus Pete plus Travis should make it work. So the vote would be 6/7 and Jonathan votes for Pete and gets blindsided. Bahahaha. The end. But is it? I could see this getting ugly tomorrow and getting a vote my direction but unless a blindside of epic proportions occurs, I should be safe.
Back to top Go down
Brant
Winner
Winner

Round 05 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round 05   Round 05 EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 11:00 am

Oh my --- someone from Hornswoggler found a tribe realignment prize? If someone named Kyle found it and uses it to realign tribes and eliminates me, I will laugh so hard. Laughing

Apparently Bryan could get 1/5 prizes and landed on a prize that someone from Hornswoggler already received. I'm not sure what happens to prizes if someone's voted out with one, but I'm guessing since Ben went home, there is only 1 of them left in the game. There's also a chance that none are currently held by players or two, maybe even 3 although I doubt that...

This is going smoothly. We're all set to have 6/7 votes for Jonathan. I could talk all paranoid-ly about thinking it's me going home tonight and there's some massive blindside being set up, but there hasn't been any evidence to suggest that and is therefore no reason for me to fill this confessional with paranoid nonsense. I do acknowledge the fact that with twists in these games, I could end up getting taken out in a shocking twist every single round...but if it happens, it happens. Smile
Back to top Go down
Brant
Winner
Winner

Round 05 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round 05   Round 05 EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 2:34 pm

PM from Jonathan
damn challenge.
Do you have any idea about this TC

PM to Jonathan
Do you still want to vote out Pete? I'm not sure because everyone signed off after the challenge was over last night, and no one's ever online during the day until late.

PM from Jonathan
Yay I still want Pete out.

BTW my vote has already been cast lol

PM from Travis
You know honestly, I think I am on the same page as you man. I agree he hasn't been around all that much and he always uses the word "Paranoid" and to be quite frank..... that scares me. People that are paranoid are likely to jump ship to save themselves and I DONT want that to happen. So yea, I think I am on the same page as you for sure.

PM from Kenya
Yes it does make it smooth sailing for now lol.

I'm so happy your lappy is fixed and I hope we get to talk soon. I miss you! Well I PMed Bryan earlier to ask him about the elevator thing.. basically you get to compete for 5 doors or something like that and you get to pick one and he picked one that already has a prize, so someone on the other tribe has a prize to switch tribes whenever they want to or something like that. Don't tell him I told you.. let him tell you himself, I don't want him to think I just repeat everything he says lol.

I also PMed Pete saying I was leaning towards Jonathan since he keeps trying to target Pete and how that pisses me off cuz I like Pete.. totally stroking his ego.. and then I PMed Travis.. just asking who he was thinking of voting.. so he can feel like he's filling me in Smile. And I of course voted Cam to briefly be like.. voting for Jonathan? LOL

I did have a pretty good day, was training and my trainee isn't a moron.. so praise the lord!!! Smile

Talk to you soon hopefully!!

Byeee

Chat with Kenya
Brant (3:06:00 PM): Hey, you there?
Kenya (3:09:49 PM): sorry was on the phone with mom
Brant (3:10:01 PM): No problem.
Kenya (3:10:16 PM): she has to deal with some bullshit
Kenya (3:10:21 PM): so she was venting to me lol
Brant (3:10:32 PM): lol, sounds fun :-\
Brant (3:10:57 PM): My power was out for the last hour or so from a storm
Kenya (3:11:02 PM): crappy
Kenya (3:11:08 PM): yeah I saw you on and I'm like wtf cuz you like signed off
Kenya (3:11:10 PM): when I mmessaged you
Kenya (3:11:12 PM): I'm like thanks? LOL
Brant (3:11:36 PM): Oh, lol. It doesn't notice sometimes when someone's been disconnected
Kenya (3:11:45 PM): :-P
Brant (3:12:16 PM): So how's it going? Non-game wise, I'm doing pretty well. Game-wise, nothing's really happened
Kenya (3:12:27 PM): things are great for me.. not so much for my mom
Brant (3:13:02 PM): Aw, that's not good. :-\
Brant (3:13:52 PM): Hopefully whatever's going on with her gets worked out.
Brant (3:16:35 PM): Back in a few minutes, my sister wants me for something.
Brant (3:26:49 PM): Back. I did get a PM from Jonathan asking about the vote, and I replied asked him if he was still voting for Pete. He said his vote for Pete was cast...and I didn't actually say anything about me, but I guess he assumes I'm with him.
Brant (3:27:34 PM): And yeah, that's all...nothing new or interesting with that
Kenya (3:33:28 PM): oh yeah jonathan told me that a coupel people were voting pete or whatever
Kenya (3:33:31 PM): I'm like sure lol
Brant (3:35:32 PM): lol
Brant (3:35:32 PM): He'll be upset when he sees results tomorrow morning. Oh well, it's his fault.
Brant (3:36:00 PM): Do you know if Bryan told anyone besides you about the Glass Elevator stuff?
Brant (3:38:17 PM): I'll talk to him about it when the time's right. I don't want to feel like I'm rushing the conversation or trying to force it out of him...
Kenya (3:40:57 PM): I don't think he did
Kenya (3:45:37 PM): this is what Jonathan Pmed me "Well, I've talked with Bryan, Cam and Brant and we all agreed to vote out Pete.

Are you ok with it?"
Kenya (3:45:48 PM): lol
Kenya (3:45:53 PM): i'm glad I said sure lol
Kenya (3:46:15 PM): I don't think he even talked to Bryan
Kenya (3:46:20 PM): Bryan has been having internet problems
Kenya (3:46:22 PM): so whatever
Kenya (3:46:22 PM): lmao
Brant (3:47:39 PM): lol, nice. Poor Jonathan. You CAN'T just approach people asking how they want to vote and expect they're working with you.
Kenya (3:47:48 PM): lol i know
Kenya (3:47:59 PM): not to mention he's been trying to play us all against Pete
Brant (3:48:38 PM): Yeah, I know. He's probably deeply bothered that Pete voted for him at first TC and now he has a vote against him or something, so he's out for revenge.
Brant (3:50:17 PM): Past votes determining ties always make me nervous, but it's nice 'cuz only Travis and Pete will have one against them now.
Brant (3:50:35 PM): Oh, and Travis told me he wanted Jonathan gone because he was too paranoid and thought he'd swap. I forget if I said that or not.
Brant (3:50:51 PM): This morning he PMed me
Kenya (3:53:37 PM): yeah he told me that too
Brant (3:56:05 PM): The whole tribe realignment thing...could be horrible if used against us right. I almost hope Ben was voted out with it so they don't still have it.
Brant (3:56:22 PM): But idk if the prizes are passed on or go back or what...
Kenya (4:00:09 PM): it's not the whole tribe realignment thing
Kenya (4:00:16 PM): it's that person can move to our tribe.
Brant (4:00:41 PM): Oh!
Brant (4:00:52 PM): When you said one person can switch tribes, I thought you meant that person could control tribes
Brant (4:01:23 PM): Then I guess that's not as bad
Kenya (4:03:04 PM): oh well at least that's what I got from what he said "Someone who went to the Glass Elevator before me has a Peace Out Pop. This means they can switch tribes at any point while tribes are still remaining."
Kenya (4:03:31 PM): but I can see how it could be looked at in the way you are thinking
Brant (4:05:35 PM): Yeah, I think the way you said it makes sense. There was something like that in another game where someone had full control, so I just started thinking of that and got confused.
Brant (4:06:18 PM): Pete and I are having a good talk about sticking together.
Brant (4:06:30 PM): More like as a tribe rather than ourselves though.
Kenya (4:06:42 PM): lol good
Brant (4:07:18 PM): He also hasn't talked to Travis much, so I feel like we're all in similar boats.
Kenya (4:20:05 PM): okay time for work talk to you later
Kenya signed off at 4:20:19 PM
Brant (4:20:20 PM): Bye! Good luck

Chat with Pete
Pete (3:39:38 PM): hey
Brant (3:40:01 PM): Hey, how's it going?
Pete (3:40:33 PM): its going good, can't wait for this TC is over, I'm really nervous
Brant (3:41:44 PM): Yeah, I can understand... I honestly don't think you have anything to worry about. Jonathan PMed me saying his vote for you has already been cast, but I'm not joining him and I doubt anyone else will.
Brant (3:41:55 PM): I even talked to Travis who said he wanted Jonathan out for being too paranoid.
Pete (3:42:31 PM): Kenya told me she wants him out, as did Cam, so I know I shouldn't but I've played this game enough to know anything could happen
Pete (3:43:06 PM): and I'm afraid if I start to feel comfortable, then I'll go lol, though I do trust you all so I'm not really that nervous but I am a little lol
Brant (3:44:23 PM): Yeah, I can completely understand where you're coming from. I'm freaked out any time that I hear that I might be a target also.
Brant (3:44:44 PM): If something happens besides a 6-1 vote with Jonathan going home, it's going to be a HUGE shocker in my eyes.
Pete (3:44:59 PM): yeah honestly I agree with that
Brant (3:45:53 PM): I talked to Cam last night, Kenya a little today, Travis through PM over the night
Brant (3:46:21 PM): I think that's everyone except Bryan, but I'm pretty sure he said Jonathan was annoying him a few days ago and we mentioned him as a good next boot.
Pete (3:46:42 PM): thats good to know :-)
Pete (3:47:33 PM): I hope that the six of us can go to the F6 together, I've always wanted that to happen in a game but it has never happened lol
Brant (3:49:18 PM): That would be so awesome. I've seen that ALMOST happen in a couple games
Brant (3:49:39 PM): But right before final 6, someone would shake things up and take someone out unexpectedly
Pete (3:50:15 PM): yeah same, maybe this time we can manage it lol
Brant (3:51:36 PM): I want it to happen. I wish I'd be able to talk to Travis a little more than I do now, but I feel really good based on conversations that I've had with all of you.
Brant (3:52:03 PM): Travis said he wanted Jonathan gone because he was too paranoid and he thought he'd swap on us, so it sounds like his head is geared towards sticking with us.
Brant (3:52:11 PM): Which is good.
Pete (3:52:19 PM): thats good to hear, so maybe we can make it work this time :-D
Brant (3:53:09 PM): I hope so. :-) Now that we have a solid group, we need to somehow make the numbers work in our favor
Pete (3:53:19 PM): definitely
Brant (3:53:19 PM): I think it's 6-6 now
Brant (3:53:25 PM): Or will be after this vote
Pete (3:53:50 PM): we gotta win challenges, or if there is a switch, hope that we can gain the majority on both sides
Brant (3:54:27 PM): Yep, I'm thinking we can do really well with our current group on the challenges now as long as they're not luck.
Brant (3:55:04 PM): Plus we have to figure out what's in the glass elevator and be able to play it to our advantage. I still am clueless.
Pete (3:55:51 PM): yeah same here, wish Bryan would fill us in but maybe he isn't allowed to
Brant (3:57:10 PM): Right, we might have to find out for ourselves. If it's an idol and someone already took it, it would be really important to know since Kyle's the only other person still in the game who went there.
Brant (3:57:24 PM): Or maybe Ben was voted out with it and it went back, no idea...
Pete (3:57:43 PM): yeah, it could honestly be anything
Brant (3:58:44 PM): Yeah. Even if it's nothing and they don't have the numbers, the Horns will probably lie about it, which is going to be a struggle...
Brant (3:59:22 PM): I'm up for the fight though. I get the feeling we're about to delve into the chaos, lol.
Pete (3:59:43 PM): yeah me too, which is why we all got to stick together
Brant (4:03:44 PM): Agreed. I know they're going to make strong cases to tear us apart and get us to work with them, but I won't let it get to me.
Pete (4:03:58 PM): me neither
Brant (4:04:36 PM): Deetster scares me the most because I know he's a super-rational, persuasive player who does what he needs to do to get far.
Brant (4:04:41 PM): And I don't know anyone else, lol
Pete (4:04:59 PM): yeah I agree about Deetster, he needs to go asap
Brant (4:11:22 PM): Yay. :-) I mean, I think he's an awesome person and everything, but if there's one person who can split us, it'll be him.
Brant (4:11:22 PM): I wish TC results would be due now since I think everyone's already voted and we know what's happening...
Brant (4:11:44 PM): But another 7 hours of waiting. :=\
Brant (4:11:47 PM): *:-\
Pete (4:11:47 PM): definitely, I agree

Thoughts
This vote would be a fantastic time to throw a vote for someone in case of a future tie, but I'll restrain from that just so I don't induce any paranoia.
Back to top Go down
Brant
Winner
Winner

Round 05 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round 05   Round 05 EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 6:11 pm

Jonathan will come back in an outcast twist and screw us all over. You heard it here first!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Round 05 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round 05   Round 05 Empty

Back to top Go down

Round 05
Page 1 of 1