ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Power Outing 11

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
dj
dj

Power Outing 11 Empty
PostSubject: Power Outing 11   Power Outing 11 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 6:08 pm

Jordan, You are the game's eleventh Paymaster. The three people joining you on this power outing are DerB, Travis and Santos. If you havent read the other thread in this forum, here are your instructions. You are to ask each of these three people as many questions as you would like IN THIS TOPIC. You can ask as many as you'd like as often as you'd like, but please don't wait till the last minute, as I would like everyone to have a chance to speak their minds. I encourage all of you to state why you should or shouldn't stay. You do not have to wait for Jordan to begin his questions for you all.

Jordan, you have until 8pm EST Tuesday to make your decision.
Back to top Go down
derB
Host
Host
derB

Buffalo

Power Outing 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Power Outing 11   Power Outing 11 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 7:25 pm

Thanks for a great game everyone! It had some emotional ups and downs for everybody, but I had a good time. Jordan, thanks for being loyal to me throughout the game, even when our ship started sinking. I realize that alliances are kind of a moot point now, and that I pose a sort of threats in challenges, I understand completely if you void my check on those grounds. However if you keep me around it would be that much cooler, we overcame the odds!

No matter what congrats on final four everybody, and congrats to those who make the final challenge!
Back to top Go down
Santos
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Santos

Cat

Power Outing 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Power Outing 11   Power Outing 11 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 10:18 pm

Jordan , first of all Congrats on making it to the finals , i know you have to be super excited because you love this game a lot . I would love to be in the final with you. I really would appriciate a lot if you give me the chance to make it to the finals of I love money , you know i love this game a lot and i think i had try my best to be here right now . Anyways the decision is all on you and well let see how it goes . Power Outing 11 204853
Back to top Go down
Travis
Stardust
Stardust
Travis

Rat

Power Outing 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Power Outing 11   Power Outing 11 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 2:13 pm

So I figure there are three main factors one might use to decide who makes it to the final round they are:
1. Take the Weakest
2. Take the Strongest
3. Remain loyal to the Loyal

Some would say there is a 4th category, the - "Best chance of me Winning" category, but more than likely one of the three options above fit. Since there is no jury in a game like this, your reasoning changes a bit at the end. You don't have to worry about bitter backlash, just winning.
Sooooo

If you were choosing to take the weakest two to the end (based on performance) I think Santos would be your first option and I would be your second. Why?

Well neither of us won an Paymaster. We both had the chance to be one early in the game, but after merge both of us failed. I had a slightly better performance record than Santos if you give point values to our placings in each Paymaster comp, thats why I chose myself second.

If you were choosing option 2 I think your strongest would be Derb followed by me. Derb won a Paymaster and obviously secures his spot over me, but I had a really good record all in all. I never was first, but not until this last round was I ever DLL, I was usually closer to the top.

And lastly if you are choosing based on Loyalty I would assume you'd Certainly pick Derb seeing as he was a member of both your team and your alliance for the whole game. Santos and I are a toss up. Santos was loyal for a portion of the game, but ultimately flipped on you and took out some of your team/alliance. I was never with you, but in the same regard I never broke loyalty to the people who were loyal to me. Also I never had to lie to anyone the entire game, which pretty much blows my mind, because I think this could be a very easy game to lie in.

So basically, I'm not going to plea to be here. My words and actions should show just how much I wan't to make it to the end. I want it bad! I decided to just lay the fact out there as I see them and let you choose in the end, because no amount of talking is really gonna sway your decision-making. Good Luck with whatever your decision is and no hard feelings with whatever your choice is. I have done and said all I can, the rest is completely in your hands!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=740798864#!/travis.rindle
Jordan
Winner
Winner
Jordan

Cat

Power Outing 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Power Outing 11   Power Outing 11 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 3:57 pm

Thanks fellows, I appreciate hearing all your cases. I will post my decision before the deadline, likely in about 2 hours.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tengaged.com/user/jdsurvivor/thanks
Sponsored content

Power Outing 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Power Outing 11   Power Outing 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Power Outing 11
Page 1 of 1