ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Power Outing #7

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

Power Outing #7 Empty
PostSubject: Power Outing #7   Power Outing #7 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 10:57 pm

Jordan, You are the game's Seventh Paymaster. The three people joining you on this power outing are DerB, Pete and Zack. If you havent read the other thread in this forum, here are your instructions. You are to ask each of these three people as many questions as you would like IN THIS TOPIC. You can ask as many as you'd like as often as you'd like, but please don't wait till the last minute, as I would like everyone to have a chance to speak their minds. I encourage all of you to state why you should or shouldn't stay. You do not have to wait for Jordan to begin his questions for you all.

Jordan, you have until 11pm EST Thursday to make your decision.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/vastfanatic
Jordan
Winner
Winner
Jordan

Cat

Power Outing #7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Power Outing #7   Power Outing #7 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 11:02 pm

How much does everyone want to stay? I hate to void any olf your checks, its going to be a tough decision.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tengaged.com/user/jdsurvivor/thanks
Zack
Star Ruby
Star Ruby

Snake

Power Outing #7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Power Outing #7   Power Outing #7 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 10:19 am

I want to stay a lot!
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

Power Outing #7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Power Outing #7   Power Outing #7 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 1:17 pm

honestly here is what I'm feeling

I wanna stay but then I don't.

The reason I say I don't is because I am terrible at the challenges and Zack and derB are not and I would like to see one of you three win and I want Tiffani to be out the most at this point.

I feel both Zack and derB deserve to stay more than I do, plus I feel like they figure you won't eliminate me over derB and therefore hurt our chances of winning paymaster in future rounds.

I don't want you to take this as me asking you to vote for me, make the decision you feel is the best one but that is just how I see it. I really wanna stay but I also want our group to win, so make the choice that you feel will help our group beat them
Back to top Go down
derB
Host
Host
derB

Buffalo

Power Outing #7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Power Outing #7   Power Outing #7 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 1:28 pm

I am in the same boat as Pete, I want to stay, but is sucks that it would have to be at the cost of a team mate. I do think I am more of a contender in challenges, as Pete said, but my current record post merge completely fails to show that, lol. It would have been awesome though to pull a Brandi C and kamikaze their asses. Razz

Regardless of who stays, I think the rest of us need to focus on becoming Paymaster and avoiding DLL. That usually goes without saying, but after this point it is crucial. We really gotta knock the next challenge outta the park if we wanna pull out of this tail spin. Or sweet talk our asses off to Travis or perhaps Donna.

There is really nothing else I can think to say other than if it is me that goes, I am so glad I ended up on this side of the fence. You guys are teh rock, rock on. rocker
Back to top Go down
Zack
Star Ruby
Star Ruby

Snake

Power Outing #7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Power Outing #7   Power Outing #7 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 3:09 pm

i think travis is our best bet to work on. i think he's the outsider of donna/tiff/santos
Back to top Go down
derB
Host
Host
derB

Buffalo

Power Outing #7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Power Outing #7   Power Outing #7 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 4:06 pm

I entirely agree. He will be on the side of a clear majority, if anyone can convince him to switch.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Star Ruby
Star Ruby

Snake

Power Outing #7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Power Outing #7   Power Outing #7 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 7:54 pm

well here's the thing -- santos and tiff are tight for whatever reason. tiff and donna are tight cuz they're ladies/moms etc.

when it comes down to just that - he's going to be the first to go. and its not like he could easily win paymaster over them either....ill try selling it to him and see if he bites.

BUT

a thought dawned on me in my business strategy class today that if one of us wins paymaster, obviously the other two are going in the vault, but one of them will have to as well, and our loss this round can be completely equalized
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

Power Outing #7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Power Outing #7   Power Outing #7 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 9:24 pm

Just a friendly reminder, the deadline is a little over half an hour from now. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/vastfanatic
Sponsored content

Power Outing #7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Power Outing #7   Power Outing #7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Power Outing #7
Page 1 of 1