ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Power Outing #1

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

Power Outing #1 Empty
PostSubject: Power Outing #1   Power Outing #1 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 8:37 pm

Jordan, You are the game's first Paymaster. The three people joining you on this power outing are Cournojo, Gagalicious, and Zack. If you havent read the other thread in this forum, here are your instructions. You are to ask each of these three people as many questions as you would like IN THIS TOPIC. You can ask as many as you'd like as often as you'd like, but please don't wait till the last minute, as I would like everyone to have a chance to speak their minds. I encourage all of you to state why you should or shouldn't stay. You do not have to wait for Jordan to begin his questions for you all.

Jordan, you have until 10pm EST Thursday to make your decision.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/vastfanatic
Jordan
Winner
Winner
Jordan

Cat

Power Outing #1 Empty
PostSubject: Jordans post   Power Outing #1 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 8:56 pm

Well guys I've got quite the power outing planned for us. Let's start everyone off with a shot of tequila to loosen things up.

Zack - How did you end up in the strongbox when there were members of your team who did not participate?

Cournojo - How do I personally benefit by not voiding your check?

Gagalicious - I know these other two, but don't know you at all. Why keep you?
Back to top Go down
http://www.tengaged.com/user/jdsurvivor/thanks
Jordan
Winner
Winner
Jordan

Cat

Power Outing #1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Power Outing #1   Power Outing #1 EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 11:46 am

No one wants to stay? Alright then, thought it'd be hard to void this persons check but this makes it easier.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tengaged.com/user/jdsurvivor/thanks
Zack
Star Ruby
Star Ruby

Snake

Power Outing #1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Power Outing #1   Power Outing #1 EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 1:23 pm

Hi Jordan! Sorry its taken me so long to respond...I went out last night and lets just say I went a bit too hard haha.

I ended up in the strong box because Thian thought it was appropriate to vote for me because he didnt know me and he knows Travis/Donna. Idk if that means that they're teamed up or what, but instead of retaliating and voting him back, I decided to just take one for the team instead of being bitter.
Back to top Go down
cournojo
Stardust
Stardust

Power Outing #1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Power Outing #1   Power Outing #1 EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 3:26 pm

Jordan wrote:
No one wants to stay? Alright then, thought it'd be hard to void this persons check but this makes it easier.

Hey Jordan, I am still getting to know how this game works.

I miss the firsy challenge because I was away for vacation and wasn't able to participe in the first challenge.
Back to top Go down

Power Outing #1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Power Outing #1   Power Outing #1 EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 8:06 pm

well im not doing the challenges on my team....so whatever....im too busy...so if im still here i wont be doing the challenges which is good for your team i guess....this is my first time on in days...i dont care what u do...think about how u can help your team <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Power Outing #1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Power Outing #1   Power Outing #1 Empty

Back to top Go down

Power Outing #1
Page 1 of 1