ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Power Outing #6

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

Power Outing #6 Empty
PostSubject: Power Outing #6   Power Outing #6 EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 10:07 pm

Donna, You are the game's Sixth Paymaster. The three people joining you on this power outing are Santos, Thian and Travis. If you havent read the other thread in this forum, here are your instructions. You are to ask each of these three people as many questions as you would like IN THIS TOPIC. You can ask as many as you'd like as often as you'd like, but please don't wait till the last minute, as I would like everyone to have a chance to speak their minds. I encourage all of you to state why you should or shouldn't stay. You do not have to wait for Donna to begin her questions for you all.

Donna, you have until 11pm EST Friday to make your decision.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/vastfanatic
Donna
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Donna

Power Outing #6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Power Outing #6   Power Outing #6 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 7:55 am

It sucks that you 3 are in the box. Please tell me why I should keep you and not void your check.

Good Luck!
Back to top Go down
Thian
Lucky Star
Lucky Star
Thian

Monkey

Power Outing #6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Power Outing #6   Power Outing #6 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 8:05 am

Hi Donna,

We haven't had much discussion. At this point, I have a feeling it is either Santos or myself getting our checks voided. I would suggest you keep Travis in at least. He's a pretty decent person to have in your corner.

As for keeping me in, I can be a vote at least. I haven't done too well on the challenges, so I am sure keeping me around will at least be beneficial, if you are decent with completing challenges quickly/better.

If there is anything else you would like to know. Please ask.

thanks for the consideration.
Back to top Go down
Travis
Stardust
Stardust
Travis

Rat

Power Outing #6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Power Outing #6   Power Outing #6 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 10:46 am

Hey Donna, let me jump right in and answer your question. I don't think you should send me home for several reasons. It is clear I have become a bit of a target and I think that it makes sense for you to keep someone around who shares mutual trust and respect with you, but ultimately will be targeted and eventually eliminated from this game before you do if things keep playing on like this...

Also I think of the three of us in here with you, you and I have the longest standing relationship. We have had ups and downs, but as I matured during the last 8 years I have really grown to enjoy and respect you. I would be stunned if I got eliminated to be honest because thats how much I trust you.

I am not going to slander either of these guys, I think they are very different players and have their pros and cons about them. I just hope you make the best decision for you in the game. And if that decision helps us to turn the game around I will be all the happier because its time to turn this game on its head. Good Luck with your decision!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=740798864#!/travis.rindle
Santos
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Santos

Cat

Power Outing #6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Power Outing #6   Power Outing #6 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 11:42 am

Hi Donna , i think that i should stay in this game because since you kept me the first time in the game i had been loyal to you and if you keep me today i will remind loyal to you too. If you have to eliminate someone i would suggest you to eliminate Thian because he is really close to Derb and at the end of the day he will be more loyal to him than you. At this point of the competition you need people that you can trust and i had proof to you that i'm a really honest person , you are one of the people from this game that actually took the time to know me and i appreciate that a lot . Thanks , i hope you keep me .
Back to top Go down
Thian
Lucky Star
Lucky Star
Thian

Monkey

Power Outing #6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Power Outing #6   Power Outing #6 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 11:54 am

to defend against "friendship" with derB.

Donna, you have to understand that, there is a difference between being friends with someone outside of the game..and the game itself.

To be perfectly honest at the end of the day, derB is his own person and he has loyalties to his own team. Am I able to turn on him because it's a game? yes. Just because he is a friend, doesn't mean that in the game, my own decisions come from him, as far as I knew my thoughts and decisions are based on me and what I feel is right.

I realize santos is just hurt currently, and him being mad and all is why he is throwing fingers around to save himself.

at the end of the day, it is your choice. Hopefully what is left of the orange can see to it that we can go further together.

Seeing as Santos did really well in the challenge last, I assure you, he will be tougher to get out later on, than I am. Now really might be your only chance to get rid of a potential challenge dominator and then pick me off later on.

Only one person can win this game, I am not expecting to win, but hopefully I can help you guys to get further some how.

You might be able to use my knowledge for the better down the road anyway, since santos really has soured his position already in the game with quite a few people.

He might not be best to rely on to gain any inside information that might be beneifical to you.
Back to top Go down
Santos
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Santos

Cat

Power Outing #6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Power Outing #6   Power Outing #6 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 12:24 pm

Dude you had been voting with Derb the entire time in the vault , its not a secret everybody knows about it.

Oh and i wouldn't be surprise at all if Derb is the one telling you what to say in the power outing right now , because you don't stand up for your self, you need your master mind next to you .
Power Outing #6 837173
Back to top Go down
Thian
Lucky Star
Lucky Star
Thian

Monkey

Power Outing #6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Power Outing #6   Power Outing #6 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 12:33 pm

Nope Santos, you're spreading stories now to save yourself. ktnx. I am fine on my own two feet. I have a mind of my own, words of my own and infact can carry my own.

Seeing as you got all flippy and angry over pictures, you seem to be an emotional wreck, I wouldn't be surprised if you tossed donna and travis under the bus after you used them and jumped ship with another person to save your own hide.

If you hadn't noticed I voted first, against you. and Zack. those were my choice where I felt they needed to go. Not because someone told me to. Infact, other people had suggested many other places to put their votes to fit in their own game, yet I chose to put my votes else where. Now that you are in here, clearly you are upset, clearly you are showing way too much instability, and I'd rather see emotionally stable people in this game than you.

Of course, you will just counter act that by saying no as well and it will be a back and forth thing, you probably should just let donna handle her own decisions and not try to force her into something she will regret later, and that is keeping you around, you will just end up using her down the road and not consider her feelings in the process.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Power Outing #6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Power Outing #6   Power Outing #6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Power Outing #6
Page 1 of 1