ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ORGPlanet - Music Request and Dedication

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Thian
Lucky Star
Lucky Star
Thian

Monkey

ORGPlanet - Music Request and Dedication Empty
PostSubject: ORGPlanet - Music Request and Dedication   ORGPlanet - Music Request and Dedication EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 6:38 pm

Hello everyone,

Battle of the Bands is slowly disolving and I will be introducing a Music Request and Dedication section on the home page.

With Music Dedication, members, you can pvt message a song title and preffered a link to that song on youtube along with a dedication to a loved one, a friend or even a member here at ORGPlanet.

With Music Request, Members, you can pvt message a song title and preffered a link to that song on youtube along with a reason for your requesting that particular song.

you may only submit 1 song to me via pvt message and cannot submit any more until your first song has been placed onto the front page.

Song request write ups and song dedication write ups must be tasteful and are subject to being withdrawn so be mindful but still have fun with it.

If at the time there are no requests or dedications pending, then I will be taking the songs left over from battle of the bands and putting them up.

all songs will get a minimum of 1 week spot light on the home page perhaps more depending on time.

Here is a link to the Music Forum on this website.

https://orgplanet.forumotion.com/t4290-orgplanet-music-request-and-dedication
Back to top Go down

ORGPlanet - Music Request and Dedication
Page 1 of 1