ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ORGPlanet - Music Request and Dedication

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Thian
Lucky Star
Lucky Star
Thian

Monkey

ORGPlanet - Music Request and Dedication Empty
PostSubject: ORGPlanet - Music Request and Dedication   ORGPlanet - Music Request and Dedication EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 6:31 pm

Hello everyone,

I wanted to scrap battle of the bands and instead replace it with ORGPlanet - Music Spot Light and Dedication.

I still have all the songs that were given to me and will be using these to put up periodically.

However, I wanted to begin Music Request and Dedication.

With Music Request and Dedication, I want Members of ORGPlanet to send in song requests with a dedication to a person of their choice. It does not have to be specifically a member here. The dedication write up to the song will stay up for one week along with the music video. Whether it is heartfelt, funny, thoughtful the choice is yours on the type of write up you want to submit.

If you do not have a dedication song, perhaps you might have a request that a song be put up on the front page. You can submit a song request and submit a reason for the song choice. Perhaps it is a band you grew up with, or perhaps you felt like a bit of retro for that week.

If I do not recieve a dedication or music request, then it will come from the large pool of music that has already been gathered from everyone.

A Few Rules Regarding this.
All requests and dedications will be reviewed prior to putting them up on the front page
All requests and dedications should be pvt'd to me along with a link and your write up.
You may only make 1 request OR dedication and must wait until your song has been removed from the home page before you can submit again.

Dedications:
1. Please write up a dedication to a friend, family member, loved one, or even a member here at ORGPlanet. Write the reasons for the dedication.
2. Submit that dedication along with a youtube link to the song of your choice that goes along with the dedication
3. Please submit 1 song and dedication only until your song has been featured on the ORGPlanet home page.
4. Please keep dedications tasteful otherwise I will disregard the dedication.

Song Requests
1. Select a song from youtube
2. Write up a reason for your request what ever it may be
3. Please submit 1 song request only until your song has been featured on the ORGPlanet home page
4. Please keep the reasons for the song request tasteful otherwise I will disregard the request.

I will be starting this at some point so get to the submitting.

Note: All songs from Battle of the bands. are STILL in it, for the music pool when nothing has been submitted so thank you all of you who have given me a lot of choices.
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: ORGPlanet - Music Request and Dedication   ORGPlanet - Music Request and Dedication EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 6:57 pm

I love you this idea. I know who I want to dedicate a song to, now for finding the song which will likely take forever ORGPlanet - Music Request and Dedication 204853
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/vastfanatic
derB
Host
Host
derB

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: ORGPlanet - Music Request and Dedication   ORGPlanet - Music Request and Dedication EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 10:16 pm

I like the concept! I will throw a couple requests your way for sure, just gotta find the right songs...
Back to top Go down
Staciekins
Star Ruby
Star Ruby
Staciekins

Horse

PostSubject: Re: ORGPlanet - Music Request and Dedication   ORGPlanet - Music Request and Dedication EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 10:53 pm

Oh Amanda, I'm sure it will be easy to dedicate a song to me.. I love all kinds of music! =)
Back to top Go down
Thian
Lucky Star
Lucky Star
Thian

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: ORGPlanet - Music Request and Dedication   ORGPlanet - Music Request and Dedication EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 10:57 pm

Stacie, you should get a song in to dedicate to someone, either that or request one for yourself? lol
Back to top Go down
Staciekins
Star Ruby
Star Ruby
Staciekins

Horse

PostSubject: Re: ORGPlanet - Music Request and Dedication   ORGPlanet - Music Request and Dedication EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 8:41 am

HAHA!! That's funny! I will definitely do this.. gotta pick a song and a person first.
Back to top Go down
Thian
Lucky Star
Lucky Star
Thian

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: ORGPlanet - Music Request and Dedication   ORGPlanet - Music Request and Dedication EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 11:39 am

The Music Spot Light has now opened on the front page.

We have filled in a song for the weekend.

Monday we have our first dedication up.

So keep thinking of those requests or dedications and get them in.
Back to top Go down
Thian
Lucky Star
Lucky Star
Thian

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: ORGPlanet - Music Request and Dedication   ORGPlanet - Music Request and Dedication EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 1:31 am

Our first dedication is up on the home page.

It is a really touching dedication and a great song.

I'd encourage people to go have a listen and take a look

it will be up for a week.

I am accepting other peoples dedications and requests until then.
https://orgplanet.forumotion.com/Home-h4.htm
Back to top Go down
Thian
Lucky Star
Lucky Star
Thian

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: ORGPlanet - Music Request and Dedication   ORGPlanet - Music Request and Dedication EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 4:47 pm

Please get your requests and dedications in by monday
Back to top Go down
Thian
Lucky Star
Lucky Star
Thian

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: ORGPlanet - Music Request and Dedication   ORGPlanet - Music Request and Dedication EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 6:42 pm

We have the next Song Request up. Please if you are interested in getting a dedication or a song up on the front page, please send it via pvt message with a brief dedication message or the reason why you had requested the song.

thanks.
Back to top Go down
Thian
Lucky Star
Lucky Star
Thian

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: ORGPlanet - Music Request and Dedication   ORGPlanet - Music Request and Dedication EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 8:51 pm

DJ your request has been placed on the front page Smile Everyone enjoy.

Please send your requests in. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Thian
Lucky Star
Lucky Star
Thian

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: ORGPlanet - Music Request and Dedication   ORGPlanet - Music Request and Dedication EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 5:23 pm

Please don't forget to send your request and dedications in a pvt message to me.

Thank you. It will be featured on the home page.
Back to top Go down
derB
Host
Host
derB

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: ORGPlanet - Music Request and Dedication   ORGPlanet - Music Request and Dedication EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 7:05 pm

*Needs to dedicate a song, but unsure what song to pick...*
Back to top Go down
Thian
Lucky Star
Lucky Star
Thian

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: ORGPlanet - Music Request and Dedication   ORGPlanet - Music Request and Dedication EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 8:17 pm

Front page Music Spot light updated

This time

Lacuna Coil - I Like It.

Please get your request / dedication in for next week Monday , if you have it.
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: ORGPlanet - Music Request and Dedication   ORGPlanet - Music Request and Dedication EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 8:38 pm

I have a friend named John and his favorite band is Lacuna Coil.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/vastfanatic
Thian
Lucky Star
Lucky Star
Thian

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: ORGPlanet - Music Request and Dedication   ORGPlanet - Music Request and Dedication EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 8:55 pm

I do like them as well. Smile
Back to top Go down
Thian
Lucky Star
Lucky Star
Thian

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: ORGPlanet - Music Request and Dedication   ORGPlanet - Music Request and Dedication EmptyThu May 12, 2011 5:45 pm

please get your request or dedication in this week if you haven't done so Smile Thanks front page updated
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ORGPlanet - Music Request and Dedication   ORGPlanet - Music Request and Dedication Empty

Back to top Go down

ORGPlanet - Music Request and Dedication
Page 1 of 1