ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WITCHES OF SALEM - Promotion

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Thian
Lucky Star
Lucky Star
Thian

Monkey

WITCHES OF SALEM - Promotion Empty
PostSubject: WITCHES OF SALEM - Promotion   WITCHES OF SALEM - Promotion EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 5:12 pm

ORG Planet has been home to Mafia's, Witches, Werewolves, Accomplices, and Grinches

September of 2009 saw the very first game at ORG Planet, MAFIA! The town won when they figured out that I was the Mafia!

In October 2009, the Witches came to play! The Judges of Salem tried to keep order for the town but all hell broke lose and Judges Trevor and Mike failed to protect the town, though they did pinpoint the exact Witches on one occasion but the one that survived that round made it all the way to the end! While Witch Mike was killed off in the middle of the game, the other Witch, Keyboardguy, made it all the way to the end!

Then Thian brought the Werewolves to wreck havoc in April of 2010, and they continued their reign of terror until October 2010 when they took a break to allow Jigsaw to come in!

When Jigsaw came out to play, he punished those he felt deserved to be being punished, and with the help of his accomplices succeeded in punishing all those involved but in the end he was thwarted!

In November 2010, Jackie brought the Mafia's back to play and they had a blast but in the end the Prostitute Tiffani had her way and caught them red handed!

But that is not the end of the terror that ORG Planet has witnessed! Currently on-going is an attempt to steal Christmas! WITCHES OF SALEM - Promotion 461220 Results on that scary event have not completely unfolded at this time!

...and it isn't even close to being finished! While Werewolves, Mafia's, Accomplices and Grinches may come back to play in the near future, the Witches want a chance to redeem themselves.

That's right, in January 2011 the Witches are returning, this time to steal the youth of the small town of Salem! Along with a trusty Black Cat, and some other highly unlikely allies, the kids of Salem will have to deal with all the Hocus Pocus thrown at them by three crazy witches brought back from the dead!

Look forward to it, its bound to be to die for!

This will be hosted by our very own Pete! at some point please private him for details.

Do not PVT Thian regarding the Witches of Salem or he'll probably gnaw your limbs to the bones being a werewolf and all. Not a fun sight.
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

WITCHES OF SALEM - Promotion Empty
PostSubject: Re: WITCHES OF SALEM - Promotion   WITCHES OF SALEM - Promotion EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 11:19 am

alright so since derB received all the applicants he needs to get his game going, I'm going to plan to open apps soon. As in on JANUARY 24th! Next Monday, and I'll keep apps open for a week (until the 31st) So get ready!!!
Back to top Go down

WITCHES OF SALEM - Promotion
Page 1 of 1