ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Salem Witch Trials - Sign Ups

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

The Salem Witch Trials - Sign Ups Empty
PostSubject: The Salem Witch Trials - Sign Ups   The Salem Witch Trials - Sign Ups EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 3:13 pm

Quote :
With the thought that there is only about 6 players, there would be one witch, two judges, one nurse and two townsfolk. Every night the Witch would kill one person and the two judges would take one person in for questioning. The next day the townsfolk would vote whether they felt that person was guilty or not. The same person could be chosen each round by the judges if they felt sure it was that person.
There could instead be that the judges chose two people and the townsfolk eliminated one of them the next day which might actually make it more crazy.
This would mean the judges would never be chosen by themselves and the only way they could be eliminated is by the witch. It would definitely work better with more than six people but it could work with just six.

So I posted the above to let you all know the concept behind this. I got the go-ahead from Mandie, so hope you'll all help support it! I really want more than six people and actually prefer more than six, so sign up, the more the better. Depending on the amount of people there may be more witches and judges, I will reveal this in the beginning of the game.

Also, I'm going with the Judges nominating two people for elimination each round. With one Nurse, and a possible detective, depending on the amounts of sign ups.

To sign up all you have to do is send me a pm telling me you want to play and let me know which roles you are up to playing as, make sure to let me know which one you want the most. I'll do my best to give everyone what they want.

Sign ups are open until Thursday Oct 15th, so a week from today, so that should be plenty of time to sign up!
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The Salem Witch Trials - Sign Ups   The Salem Witch Trials - Sign Ups EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 2:56 pm

I have a few sign-ups, thanks to those people.

Come on guys, sign up :D
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The Salem Witch Trials - Sign Ups   The Salem Witch Trials - Sign Ups EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 4:22 pm

I have 6 applications, so the game can be played but I would like more people, got three more days after today to sign up, get your sign up in asap!
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The Salem Witch Trials - Sign Ups   The Salem Witch Trials - Sign Ups EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 2:25 pm

8 applicants thus far and one more night to sign up, I'd like to hand out the roles tomorrow night that way the first night can begin friday morning so sign up!
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The Salem Witch Trials - Sign Ups   The Salem Witch Trials - Sign Ups EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 1:51 pm

Last day to sign up, get in, it promises to be exciting :D
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The Salem Witch Trials - Sign Ups   The Salem Witch Trials - Sign Ups EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 5:23 pm

I have pm'd everyone and am waiting on confirmations from people to accept their roles and then we shall begin!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Salem Witch Trials - Sign Ups   The Salem Witch Trials - Sign Ups Empty

Back to top Go down

The Salem Witch Trials - Sign Ups
Page 1 of 1