ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Salem Witch Trials - Official Game!

Go down 
+4
sand storm
MikeNIkers
Musicmuse
Pete
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

Salem Witch Trials - Official Game! Empty
PostSubject: Salem Witch Trials - Official Game!   Salem Witch Trials - Official Game! EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 5:48 pm

Hey everyone so welcome to Salem! There have been a recent rash of murders and all of them have been mysterious in the way they have occured. The town's council (me) have narrowed it down to you eight to find out who the witch or witches are. Here are your neighbors for the game:

Keyboardguy
Cory
djqwiksilver
Musicmuse
Trevor
Sandstorm
Mike 'N Ike V20.0
Deetster

So get to know one another, cause in the morning you'll all have to decide who to take to be removed from the game.

So check in here but know that the first night round starts immediately. We cannot have a day round until the judges have nominated two people they think are witches.
so therefore Judges, Nurse and Witch(s) send me your choices to suspect, protect or kill off. This first round ends at 8pm est time, Sunday Oct 18th.
Cya then
Back to top Go down
Musicmuse
Admin
Admin
Musicmuse

Rat

PostSubject: Re: Salem Witch Trials - Official Game!   Salem Witch Trials - Official Game! EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 8:52 pm

Well, since no one else seems to want to say hi...

Hello! :D
Back to top Go down
https://orgplanet.forumotion.com
MikeNIkers
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
MikeNIkers

PostSubject: Re: Salem Witch Trials - Official Game!   Salem Witch Trials - Official Game! EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 9:05 pm

Hey guys! Let's get this witch hunt started! Salem Witch Trials - Official Game! 49398
Back to top Go down
sand storm
Stardust
Stardust
sand storm

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Salem Witch Trials - Official Game!   Salem Witch Trials - Official Game! EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 2:38 am

Hi everyone
Back to top Go down
dj
dj

PostSubject: Re: Salem Witch Trials - Official Game!   Salem Witch Trials - Official Game! EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 6:58 pm

I'll be your sweet dream, or a beautiful nightmare (HUH!)
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Salem Witch Trials - Official Game!   Salem Witch Trials - Official Game! EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 7:30 pm

DAY ONE

The town wakes up to screaming, where is it coming from? Everyone frantically runs around trying to find the person but no one is truly awake. After a few minutes the screaming stops and everyone starts to walk into the town square where they see someone who's face was covered in blisters and they couldn't breathe, they collapse and by the time that people reached him, djqwiksilver was already gone!

At this point it is obvious to everyone that he had been cursed by the witch(s)! Everyone is scared and convene in the courtyard where only one person is pointed out as possibly being the witch, that person is CORY!

Is he guilty, town needs to vote yes or no. The verdict will be carried out at 8pm EST. on Monday Oct 19th.
Back to top Go down
dj
dj

PostSubject: Re: Salem Witch Trials - Official Game!   Salem Witch Trials - Official Game! EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 7:37 pm

You people suck Sad lol
Back to top Go down
MikeNIkers
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
MikeNIkers

PostSubject: Re: Salem Witch Trials - Official Game!   Salem Witch Trials - Official Game! EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 8:06 pm

Sorry DJ.

And in regards to Cory...

HE'S A WITCH! BURN HIM!

I vote yes. Salem Witch Trials - Official Game! Icon_twisted
Back to top Go down
Musicmuse
Admin
Admin
Musicmuse

Rat

PostSubject: Re: Salem Witch Trials - Official Game!   Salem Witch Trials - Official Game! EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 8:08 pm

I saw him with a black cat. And eating small children in a bubbling stew.

But I'll give him a chance to defend himself. Maybe he's just eccentric.
Back to top Go down
https://orgplanet.forumotion.com
Deetster
Winner
Winner
Deetster

Horse

PostSubject: Re: Salem Witch Trials - Official Game!   Salem Witch Trials - Official Game! EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 11:50 pm

Hey guys, thanks for not killing me judges or witches, kinda confused on the rules hahaha.

I will vote yes on Cory too though I suppose.
Back to top Go down
http://copsandrobbers1.proboards.com/index.cgi
Trevor
Star Burst
Star Burst
Trevor

Snake

PostSubject: Re: Salem Witch Trials - Official Game!   Salem Witch Trials - Official Game! EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 12:16 am

I'm gonna have to vote yes on cory :/
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/warped.rationale
sand storm
Stardust
Stardust
sand storm

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Salem Witch Trials - Official Game!   Salem Witch Trials - Official Game! EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 3:48 am

I guess so.. there's nothing to go on with? Cory, to burn.

So let me get the rules straight..

During the night, the witch curses someone, and s/he presumably dies
Overnight the judges accuse someone of being a witch, and the townspeople get to choose yes or no during the day phase?

It's like mafia, but the opposite! Sorry I didn't get the rules the first time round.

So what happens when the witch manages to kill the judges? Who accuses next?
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Salem Witch Trials - Official Game!   Salem Witch Trials - Official Game! EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 10:47 am

once the judges are killed off, it'll be pure chaos cause at that time everyone is vulnerable. The judges are the only thing keeping the town under order, without that anything could happen.
Hope that clears that up, any other questions just ask.
Back to top Go down
sand storm
Stardust
Stardust
sand storm

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Salem Witch Trials - Official Game!   Salem Witch Trials - Official Game! EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 11:19 am

Ah, so the judges are like HoH, but without them, then it's pretty much like Survivor without immunity. Gotcha!
Back to top Go down
keyboardguy
Star Burst
Star Burst
keyboardguy

Horse

PostSubject: Re: Salem Witch Trials - Official Game!   Salem Witch Trials - Official Game! EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 12:32 pm

Sorry Cory! I'll vote for him too.
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Salem Witch Trials - Official Game!   Salem Witch Trials - Official Game! EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 7:33 pm

Alright well Cory has the majority vote for yes, therefore he has been tried and has been found to be guilty of being a witch. He will now be hanged for his crimes... (he is out of the game now)

Witch(s), Judges and Nurse please send me a pm for who you curse, accuse and save respectively by Tuesday 11pm EST Oct. 20
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Salem Witch Trials - Official Game!   Salem Witch Trials - Official Game! EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 10:51 am

(sorry this is late, was sort of stuck in Boston Common's all night so had no access to a computer til now lol)

Keyboardguy
Musicmuse
Trevor
Sandstorm
Mike 'N Ike V20.0
Deetster

The remaining members of the town of Salem wake up and start to greet everyone, nervous that another one of them has been cursed by the witch(s). After a few minutes someone wonders where Musicmuse is and they all go to his house, only to find that the witch(s) got him. (Musicmuse has been removed from the game)

Now everyone panics, and wonders why Musicmuse. The judges accuse Deetster and Keyboardguy and everyone quickly turn on them, but which one does the town suspect the most?

Please vote for either Deetster or Keyboardguy to go, or if you'd rather and feel neither of them are a witch, then you can say neither.
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Salem Witch Trials - Official Game!   Salem Witch Trials - Official Game! EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 10:52 am

you'll have until 7pm EST tomorrow Oct 22nd to make your decision as a town.
Back to top Go down
sand storm
Stardust
Stardust
sand storm

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Salem Witch Trials - Official Game!   Salem Witch Trials - Official Game! EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 12:00 pm

One of them is surely the witch! 50/50 shot, I'll go with Keyboardguy
Back to top Go down
MikeNIkers
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
MikeNIkers

PostSubject: Re: Salem Witch Trials - Official Game!   Salem Witch Trials - Official Game! EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 12:33 pm

Probably both of them, but I'm going to vote for Deetster.

HE'S A WITCH! Salem Witch Trials - Official Game! Icon_twisted
Back to top Go down
keyboardguy
Star Burst
Star Burst
keyboardguy

Horse

PostSubject: Re: Salem Witch Trials - Official Game!   Salem Witch Trials - Official Game! EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 1:09 pm

I swear that that black cat wasn't mine! How could I be a witch? I'm just so cute! *innocent face*

Joking aside, my vote is obviously for Deetster. Because he is definitely a witch.
Back to top Go down
Deetster
Winner
Winner
Deetster

Horse

PostSubject: Re: Salem Witch Trials - Official Game!   Salem Witch Trials - Official Game! EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 1:35 pm

I'll vote keyboardguy.
Back to top Go down
Trevor
Star Burst
Star Burst
Trevor

Snake

PostSubject: Re: Salem Witch Trials - Official Game!   Salem Witch Trials - Official Game! EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 12:10 am

Deet :/ sorry
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/warped.rationale
Deetster
Winner
Winner
Deetster

Horse

PostSubject: Re: Salem Witch Trials - Official Game!   Salem Witch Trials - Official Game! EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 12:46 am

I understand Trevor...though....I'm sure you understand why we can't be friends after this anymore...

Lmfao, just kidding.
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Salem Witch Trials - Official Game!   Salem Witch Trials - Official Game! EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 12:09 pm

Alright well Deetster has the majority vote for yes, therefore he has been tried and has been found to be guilty of being a witch. He will now be hanged for his crimes... (he is out of the game now)

Witch(s), Judges and Nurse please send me a pm for who you curse, accuse and save respectively by Saturday 8pm EST Oct. 24th
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Salem Witch Trials - Official Game!   Salem Witch Trials - Official Game! Empty

Back to top Go down

Salem Witch Trials - Official Game!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next