ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mafia - Paradise - Day 2

Go down 
+6
Dragonbunny
Brant
derB
Donna
Doggerz
Enchantress
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Enchantress
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Enchantress

Mafia - Paradise - Day 2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mafia - Paradise - Day 2   Mafia - Paradise - Day 2 - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 4:45 pm

DEADLINE: Friday, November 26th, 23:59 EST

VOTES:
1 vote of 6: Termy (Dragontear)
1 vote of 6: DJ (Thian)
1 vote of 6: Tiffani (derBmoose)

Pending Votes: 8
Brant, DJ, Deetster, Dogdude, Dragonldy, -jk-, Tiffani, Termy
Back to top Go down
Brant
Winner
Winner

PostSubject: Re: Mafia - Paradise - Day 2   Mafia - Paradise - Day 2 - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 5:05 pm

Tiffani wrote:
So I never have anyone cleared in my mind until more proof is given. Remember Brant clearing Phoc & Jackie? Yea, look how well that turned out lmfao
Well, if there's one thing I learned over the last two games, it's that no one should EVER be cleared. Therefore, Thian is still a possible suspect.

Tiffani wrote:
But none of that mean anything, if you remember last game, Brant voted me and pushed, trying to lynch me, and Pete and I voted Brant, so your theories are all totally off lol

I think it's weird that you find it suspicious that DragonTear quickly voted already, yet that's what Thian did last round, and he's basically all but cleared, although, like Brant last time, I dont' think it clears him at all.
I disagree with that; I think it does mean something. There is a slight difference between last game and this game with that situation. This game Thian targeted Virtuanno early on before anyone else seemed in major danger. Last game, I didn't target you (when we both had evil roles) until I thought we (the evil roles) were in huge danger and that one of us would die no matter what. For someone evil to start targeting one of their comrades right off the bat seems too big of a risk to take since you never know who might jump onto a vote and how much support it may get. Thian should still be a suspect, but he's lower on my personal suspicion list.

The one thing that struck me as strange last round was how little people who I'm accustomed to hearing more from offered their opinions. Last round, I thought it was odd how Deetster, Dragontear, and PhocQ (now dead) seemed much more passive than usual, and some other people haven't said anything this round or in the final days of last round. Since this game has more post scrutinizing than any previous game I've seen, simply not saying anything or offering very little is the best way to keep from being questioned and slip under the pressure, like Virtuanno did. So at this point, I'm in favor of lynching someone who hasn't talked in a while unless we hear from them and someone who didn't vote for Virtuanno since it makes sense that the Mafia would at least split their votes. I think it's possible, too, that neither of them voted for Virtuanno since I'm not completely sure how else they would have determined which one was the Undercover Cop. Or maybe they want us to think that and figured it out some other way?

Summary: So taking out one of the quieter people who voted differently than Virtuanno last round seems like the best route to me, but I want to hear from everyone to help decide the best target. We also can't afford inactivity down the road because we may reach a round where every vote matters to assure a majority lynch.
Back to top Go down
derB
Host
Host
derB

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Mafia - Paradise - Day 2   Mafia - Paradise - Day 2 - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 5:28 pm

I totally agree Brant, that we need people to be a lot more vocal and not be afraid of being targeted. It is much harder to let lies and subterfuge slip by when there is a lot of discussion.

As far as the argument for/against whether or not one of the mafia voted for Virt, this was the scenario I had in my head:

It is possible that one or two of the first 7 voters is mafia. The only reason they were able to single out PhocQ as the undercover cop from the other(s) was because he deliberately killed the mafia boss. He wasn't hiding in the vote with the chance to bail out. The move was calculated and precise. He knew who Virtuanno was and took the fall for the town. The final vote against a mafia member by a supposed mafia member is nothing to scoff at, especially when it was the Boss that died. So the other two mafia members must have recognized this, and killed him not wanting him to lead us straight to the other two, with their most secretive member gone.

Speculation, I know, but again, it seems like some people are trying harder than they should to rule this out, when we want to be looking at every possible option. Right now I am most suspicious of Tiffani, DragonTear, and Termy, for posting in ways that make it seem like they have solid observations and motives, but seem to crumble under scrutiny.
Back to top Go down
Deetster
Winner
Winner
Deetster

Horse

PostSubject: Re: Mafia - Paradise - Day 2   Mafia - Paradise - Day 2 - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 5:44 pm

Right now, I'm still being quiet, because quite frankly, as I usually have developed in the games that I have a better understanding for (Werewolf), I right now, really don't feel I am as equipped to really make the strong accusations like some of you are, truly mastering how all these roles tie in to make people act.

The only thing, that I too find suspicious in a way, is indeed the same thing oddly enough with Tiffani not being at all suspicious of me. I feel, that there is a little reason to be suspicious of me, and the fact that she just clears me, tells me that she wouldn't say that unless MAYBE she knows for a fact that I'm to be trusted, and therefore decided it was in her best interest to try to get me to support her by giving me a pass.

That to me, is directed at me in a sense, and I can't really see a reason for it, unless it's someone trying to be tricky.

So, for at least now, til I hear something that rings more true to me, I vote Tiffani too.
Back to top Go down
http://copsandrobbers1.proboards.com/index.cgi
Tiffani
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Tiffani

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Mafia - Paradise - Day 2   Mafia - Paradise - Day 2 - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 6:13 pm

I did not clear you lol I said I didn't suspect you, YET.
Back to top Go down
Enchantress
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: Mafia - Paradise - Day 2   Mafia - Paradise - Day 2 - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 6:13 pm

VOTES:
2 votes of 6: Tiffani (derBmoose, Deetster)

Pending Votes: 7
Brant, DJ,Dogdude, Dragonldy, -jk-, Tiffani, Termy
Back to top Go down
Tiffani
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Tiffani

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Mafia - Paradise - Day 2   Mafia - Paradise - Day 2 - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 6:15 pm

derBmoose wrote:
Yellow Submarine is my favorite song/color by the Beatles. Razz

But thinking about this more just gives me that sense that things are being said in the hopes that something sticks, I sense the same kind of lack of convictions that I got with Virtuanno. While I can totally appreciate not wanting to be cast as suspicious for not voting against a mafia member, I find the people that 'fall in' to be the most suspicious of all. I may not have much experience here, but the only way for the town to win is to stick their necks out and take risks, and yes it might get them killed. This isn't Survivor. If you are a townie and you get killed but the town triumphs over the mafia, as long as you did something to help smoke them out that is a win for you too, even if you had to sacrifice yourself for the cause. When you base your actions on self-preservation alone I am extraordinarily wary of your actions.

I vote to lynch Tiffani.

unfortunately, I have fallen in on the first vote EVERY season of Thian's game, so it doesn't make me a suspect, can you come up with something better?
Back to top Go down
dj
dj

PostSubject: Re: Mafia - Paradise - Day 2   Mafia - Paradise - Day 2 - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 6:21 pm

Hello everyone, I havn't read anything today and I have had about 15 total minutes to be online today - work and I'm going out. I'll post my thoughts later tonight when I've had a chance to read everything in the thread. Just checking in so people know I'm not a no-show.
Back to top Go down
derB
Host
Host
derB

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Mafia - Paradise - Day 2   Mafia - Paradise - Day 2 - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 6:24 pm

Too bad I am not concerned with past games, and you do not get to decide who I suspect based on games that have nothing to do with this one. I am trying to come up with things, that is why I am posting and discussing, I would argue that you need to some up with something better to clear yourself of my suspicions, as I don't really see any discussion from you yet, all that post really did for you was fuel my suspicions of you.
Back to top Go down
Tiffani
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Tiffani

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Mafia - Paradise - Day 2   Mafia - Paradise - Day 2 - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 6:28 pm

Well, that's too bad, because if you lynch me, the townspeople will definitely be regretting it. Not sure about you, depends on if you're good or bad.
Back to top Go down
Tiffani
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Tiffani

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Mafia - Paradise - Day 2   Mafia - Paradise - Day 2 - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 6:29 pm

Not sure why that posted twice

Back to top Go down
Thian
Lucky Star
Lucky Star
Thian

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Mafia - Paradise - Day 2   Mafia - Paradise - Day 2 - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 6:34 pm

Tiffani:
I think at this point, you are giving us a soft threat "If you lynch me you will definately be regretting it". Unfortunately the only person who knows that for sure is you. Just like anyone else could.

Perhaps instead of taking this defense tactic, if there is a way to explain your reasons for a soft threat?

You have been on the defense for some time, don't shy away from also hunting yourself you are allowed to ask questions back to people.
Back to top Go down
derB
Host
Host
derB

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Mafia - Paradise - Day 2   Mafia - Paradise - Day 2 - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 6:37 pm

Tiffani wrote:
Well, that's too bad, because if you lynch me, the townspeople will definitely be regretting it. Not sure about you, depends on if you're good or bad.

And there is the problem, you aren't providing anything here. You are keeping us in the dark on things. Everybody can say "The townies will be sorry" when they are on the hot seat. You aren't providing anything in this game that makes me not want to vote for you. I don't care what happened in a different game 5 months ago. I want to know what you have going for you in this game to make me change my vote, which I am more than capable of doing, and will gladly do if you give me a good reason to that doesn't feel like mere goading.
Back to top Go down
Tiffani
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Tiffani

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Mafia - Paradise - Day 2   Mafia - Paradise - Day 2 - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 6:55 pm

I don't find myself to be on total defense, I don't understand why y'all put words into my mouth because you can't all be the mafia lol I have no choice but to defend myself like any person who is being called suspicious for no reason would, especially if their words are twisted in the process.

derBmoose, what would you like me to say? Everyone is keeping everyone in the dark about their characters. Not just me. I am NOT the mafia, I don't care what happened 5 months ago either, I'm telling you straight up, this is the way I play. I didn't vote for Virtuanno because I was too late to do so. I did vote for Virtuanno when I thought I could because I knew this would be exactly what would happen, everyone would say OMG SHE DIDN"T VOTE FOR HIM LYNCH LYNCH LYNCH.

Right now the only suspicion I have is on Dragonlady and I have stated TWICE why. Otherwise, anything else is a shot in the dark, and if you would like to lynch me because what I do say is less important compared to those that don't say anything at all, go ahead.
I think Thian is innocent for the very reason why he was "cleared" earlier by someone else. I dont' see anything that Deet is doing to look suspicious, which is why I said I dont' suspect him. I don't think DragonTear is suspicious mainly because he said he didn't find me suspicious lol but then again, when i was an accomplice many moons ago, i did the same thing with Jackie, to look innocent, so maybe he's doing that, who knows. I can't read minds, I only know that I am innocent.

If I'm lynched and you see I'm innocent, look to those that put words in my mouth and ask yourselves why. If I'm not lynched, a little help during the night would be appreciated lol
Back to top Go down
Thian
Lucky Star
Lucky Star
Thian

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Mafia - Paradise - Day 2   Mafia - Paradise - Day 2 - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 7:11 pm

Tiffani: what I like is you are giving more here. Thats good to see. Your suspicions are with Dragonldy. Are you holding off a vote for her for any particualr reason?
Back to top Go down
Tiffani
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Tiffani

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Mafia - Paradise - Day 2   Mafia - Paradise - Day 2 - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 7:34 pm

Well............I'm not 100% sold on her, and was hoping to hear more before finally voting. I wanted to wait a bit longer before casting my vote, see if anyone else comes up with any other suspicions that would sell me. I am at the moment 95% suspicious of Dragonlady and will more than likely, well no, i'll just do it now lol

I vote for Dragonlady

This is subject to change of course, if I think someone gives a better argument to lynch someone else, I'm willing to vote that way.

Last edited by Tiffani on Fri Nov 26, 2010 3:00 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : retracted vote)
Back to top Go down
Thian
Lucky Star
Lucky Star
Thian

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Mafia - Paradise - Day 2   Mafia - Paradise - Day 2 - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 7:38 pm

Right, and thats okay to vote someone, your vote isn't always solid unless you are certain of it, but right now you are stating who you think is suspicious and you are following up with a vote to that person. it seems logical to me instead of holding back where you think your vote might be best put.

I tend to believe at times, people who do not place votes don't want to fall into a category of being accused. This isn't survivor so causing ripples and waves is okay. When you can see another person who is acting suspicious, you can put your vote on them at that time. Holding back your vote on a particular person can seem like you are connected to them and hesitance can denote that you don't want them lynched even when you say you find them suspicious.

so I am glad to see the vote and im glad to see your thought process. No one is going to know what role anyone has when they flip so use your vote as well as your questioning ability. Smile
Back to top Go down
derB
Host
Host
derB

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Mafia - Paradise - Day 2   Mafia - Paradise - Day 2 - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 8:10 pm

And there is something we can work with! Smile

I don't think anybody can be 100% sure about their votes in this game unless you are fortunate enough to get an investigator role, so that is fine that you aren't 100% convinced to make your vote.

I am not 100% sure about you either, but that won't stop me from putting the pressure vote on you to get some dialogue going. Just sitting there and waiting for somebody else to move, to let them take the heat if things get dicey or the vote is wrong is more suspicious to me than trailblazing a vote in the interest of getting the game rolling and being possibly wrong. Llike I said, the innocent people are the ones that need to be doing the work here. When you just hang back, it doesn't look good.
Back to top Go down
Tiffani
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Tiffani

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Mafia - Paradise - Day 2   Mafia - Paradise - Day 2 - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 8:41 pm

K guys, I get it now lol Sorry I seemed to take a defensive stance, I was just HUH? I would definitely like to see more from others as well so I should've understood, I just hate thinking out loud and being wrong i guess lol
Back to top Go down
Enchantress
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: Mafia - Paradise - Day 2   Mafia - Paradise - Day 2 - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 1:21 am

VOTES:
2 votes of 6: Tiffani (derBmoose, Deetster)
1 vote of 6: Dragonly (Tiffani)

Pending Votes: 6
Brant, DJ, Dogdude, Dragonldy, -jk-, Termy

Hey, guys. I won't be able to update this most of the day tomorrow so if you want to keep track for yourselves and post votes (if necessary), that would be great. I'll check and update tomorrow night. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
dj
dj

PostSubject: Re: Mafia - Paradise - Day 2   Mafia - Paradise - Day 2 - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 7:53 am

Dodgdude wrote:
PS. I'm really happy the twins' curse is broken!

Not sure if I missed it in Jackie's summary or somewhere else in the thread but are you revealing a role...? I could be totally off by having not read it another place in the thread.

It seems to me that the dialogue is concerning Tiffani's vote. To be honest, if I was in her shoes, I would have done the same thing - I'm not going to read through a bunch of first round nonsense, I'm going to try and get my motherlovin' vote in so I don't look passive. Unfortunately in Tiffani's case the whole thing was blown out of proportion by Virtuanno (I'm sorry ya'll but people take this game way too seriously). The chiding by Jackie was fine but this is kind of ridiculous.

So Tiffani's getting lambasted because she voted past the deadline. I don't take that as a premeditated scum-covering-their-ass move. But if she hadn't voted she could have still been accused.

Tiffani wrote:
Ok, so I have a lot to do today and can't depend that I'll be around later to make my vote and so far nothing sounds concrete really; so I'm going to vote for DJ

This was edited at 6:48pm in Day 1, about 5 hours before the deadline had happened. So at this point Tiffani had not voted; Jackie actually forgot to look back and check this. Albeit it would have been easier for the host to see it if Tiffani had made a separate post retracting her vote.

Deetster didn't vote last round, and everybody's pretty much keeping him out of the limelight too...so...ya'll bitch about non-activity and we had at least 3 days to vote and he didn't - so why aren't you going after him? Because he made like 2 posts and voted already? On the flip side, I don't really suspect Deetster...lmfao

Thian, I'm not really threatened by your vote. It's pretty obvious that you don't see me as a mafia role, that your vote is 1. able and ready to change and 2. can be changed by people's conversation for this Day round. You basically said it was to "pressure" me to talk, which is fine. I'm talking! Smile And I was right near the beginning of V's lynch, I didn't bandwagon on at the end.

In the meantime I'm voting for -jk-

1. He's a lurker, big time. And he hasn't shown up yet.
2. He voted for me.
3. The fact that this is his first mafia game ever could be a great cover to keep him in longer.

Back to top Go down
derB
Host
Host
derB

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Mafia - Paradise - Day 2   Mafia - Paradise - Day 2 - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 10:34 am

Alright, seriously. I don't say things to piss people off or to make them mad or upset. I stated every reason of mine regarding why I found Tiffani suspicious: I sense no convictions in her posting or voting habits. This comes off to me as dropping a drama-bomb on my parade.

Yes, guilty as charged. I enjoy playing this game a lot. So damn skippy I am gonna play to win. I am chasing what I find to be a lead, and as a townie you shouldn't need to chide me for this, unless you are defending Tiffani for some particular reason, which I would love to hear more about. In fact, I find it's downright peculiar that you praise Thian for his vote, yet all but villainize me for mine, when indeed we have voted in nearly the same manner, only I have been more vocal (since both Tiffani and I have been online at the same time) by trying to put a pressure vote on the person we want more information from. In case you missed it, I too am willing to change my vote should a more promising lead come up. I can only focus on one person at a time. You chase your leads, I'll chase mine. Unless... you don't like the lead I am chasing, for whatever reason. Cool
Back to top Go down
Donna
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Mafia - Paradise - Day 2   Mafia - Paradise - Day 2 - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 11:11 am

Since it's the day before Thanksgiving, I have a lot to do. I am going to cast my vote now. But since Tiffani voted for me for no reason. I find her suspicious, since she's not taking it very serious. Seems like she would vote for anyone but the Mafia. So.......

I vote to lynch Tiffani.
Back to top Go down
Doggerz
Porn Star
Porn Star
Doggerz

Rat

PostSubject: Re: Mafia - Paradise - Day 2   Mafia - Paradise - Day 2 - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 11:17 am

dj wrote:
Dodgdude wrote:
PS. I'm really happy the twins' curse is broken!

Not sure if I missed it in Jackie's summary or somewhere else in the thread but are you revealing a role...?

Oh, no. I was just saying I was happy about it! It means that when one dies the other won't die with them anymore. And we won't have a husband/wife situation happen again!
Back to top Go down
Tiffani
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Tiffani

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Mafia - Paradise - Day 2   Mafia - Paradise - Day 2 - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 12:13 pm

Dragonldy640 wrote:
Since it's the day before Thanksgiving, I have a lot to do. I am going to cast my vote now. But since Tiffani voted for me for no reason. I find her suspicious, since she's not taking it very serious. Seems like she would vote for anyone but the Mafia. So.......

I vote to lynch Tiffani.

Of course you do lmfao I actually had a reason and stated that reason, maybe learn to read a little bit more Wink

And I take this game VERY seriously, unlike you, because I put my all into it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mafia - Paradise - Day 2   Mafia - Paradise - Day 2 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mafia - Paradise - Day 2
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next