ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Season 6 - Saw - Day 2

Go down 
+10
Tiffani
Mr Phoc
Deetster
Doggerz
Virtuanno
Enchantress
Dragonbunny
derB
Kenya
Thian
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage
derB
Host
Host
derB

Buffalo

Season 6 - Saw - Day 2 - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 6 - Saw - Day 2   Season 6 - Saw - Day 2 - Page 14 EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 4:44 pm

Alright folks, I need to start making my way to work.

I guess all I can do is urge you to look back on my posts, and try to decide for yourself if my actions seem shady or up front, and try to consider keeping me on as somebody that you can count on to add to the game and add to the thought processes that are integral to this game. You lose me you not only lose a team mate, you lose a voice in the game. There are other options that I feel can prevent that from happening, but it is up to you to decide. I leave my fate in your hands.
Back to top Go down
Enchantress
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: Season 6 - Saw - Day 2   Season 6 - Saw - Day 2 - Page 14 EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 4:51 pm

Well, for me, there are a few reasons to suspect you. The fact that you are articulate, active and seem helpful don't rule you out because a good accomplice would try to appear that way, wouldn't they? It doesn't mean that makes you guilty, I just don't think it makes you innocent, either.

One of my reasons, if I have not already stated it, is that Dragontear seems set on you and he's not really flipping to other people. That makes him seem innocent to me.

You are basically doing the same thing by sticking to Kenya (with a few exceptions where you have switched), but since I think Kenya is innocent that makes me look at you more.

Maybe that all seems like a big circle, but there are other reasons which I have already posted, too. The way Brant seemed to point at you but then didn't take action in that direction, Virtuanno suspecting you, and he was innocent, and the fact that you didn't vote Brant.

It's not hardcore evidence, but we don't have anything hardcore at this point.
Back to top Go down
Mr Phoc
Stardust
Stardust
Mr Phoc

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Season 6 - Saw - Day 2   Season 6 - Saw - Day 2 - Page 14 EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 6:41 pm

Hmmmm. Some very interesting points being made. Jackie, you are a lucky girl because I have other things on my mind...for now. Season 6 - Saw - Day 2 - Page 14 35478

I retract my vote for Jackie.

I think Derby makes some very interesting points. Not only is Alexmel fairly useless so far (along with Gary) but I do think I can learn something by lynching him. I think if others thought about it a couple of you would probably see how it could benefit. I think at this time it would probably be a more helpful vote to cast than Dragonldy.

I vote to sacrifice Alexmel
Back to top Go down
Deetster
Winner
Winner
Deetster

Horse

PostSubject: Re: Season 6 - Saw - Day 2   Season 6 - Saw - Day 2 - Page 14 EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 6:49 pm

I agree. Tiffani and others have made referencing to Dragonldy's helpfulness, and at BEST Alexmel is less helpful. Alexmel could easily be an accomplice, but with 0 displays of this being true.

I trust the people who are voting Alexmel as well, and I also believe that he could easily be a disinterested accomplice, as he could be a disinterested innocent. Afterall, I would expect the new people to not care or act in any significant ways if they were a role or not, so I don't really buy the "but they'd be active if they were accomplices" argument.

So

I retract my vote for Dragonldy

I vote to lynch Alexmel
Back to top Go down
http://copsandrobbers1.proboards.com/index.cgi
Thian
Lucky Star
Lucky Star
Thian

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Season 6 - Saw - Day 2   Season 6 - Saw - Day 2 - Page 14 EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 7:03 pm

DEADLINE: 06 November 2010: Time 23:59 EST

VOTES:

5 Vote of 7 : derBmoose
(dragontear, Kenya, Pete, Jackie, Alexmel)
2 Vote of 7: Dragonldy640 (Gary, Tiffani)
2 Vote of 7: Jackie (Dogdude84, Dragonldy640)
3 Vote of 7: Alexmel (derBmoose, PhocQ, Deetster)

0 votes Pending

The group stands around arguing as a loud grinding sound begins to escape from the corners of the room. You notice that the walls are slowly closing in, pushing the group closer to the bear trap.
Back to top Go down
Enchantress
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: Season 6 - Saw - Day 2   Season 6 - Saw - Day 2 - Page 14 EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 7:29 pm

Okay, I'll go along with that for reasons already stated. It doesn't look like any other vote is getting a majority consensus right now.

I retract my vote to sacrifice derBmoose

I vote to sacrifice Alexmel

[edit to change the word lynch to sacrifice]

Last edited by Jackie on Fri Nov 05, 2010 7:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tiffani
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Tiffani

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Season 6 - Saw - Day 2   Season 6 - Saw - Day 2 - Page 14 EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 7:30 pm

I agree, Alexmel is less helpful and I really thought it was funny how Dragontear came on and said he'd vote derB and then he did just that, basically he's not thinking for himself, he's doing what his friends tell him to do so.......

I retract my vote for Dragonldy640

I vote for Alexmel
Back to top Go down
Thian
Lucky Star
Lucky Star
Thian

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Season 6 - Saw - Day 2   Season 6 - Saw - Day 2 - Page 14 EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 7:56 pm

VOTES:

4 Vote of 7 : derBmoose
(dragontear, Kenya, Pete, Alexmel)
1 Vote of 7: Dragonldy640 (Gary)
2 Vote of 7: Jackie (Dogdude84, Dragonldy640)
5 Vote of 7: Alexmel (derBmoose, PhocQ, Deetster, Jackie, Tiffani)

0 votes Pending

The group stands around arguing as a loud grinding sound begins to escape from the corners of the room. You notice that the walls are slowly closing in, pushing the group closer to the bear trap.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Season 6 - Saw - Day 2   Season 6 - Saw - Day 2 - Page 14 EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 8:49 pm

Since Alexmel is inactive....

I retract my vote for Jackie!

I vote for Alexmel
Back to top Go down
Thian
Lucky Star
Lucky Star
Thian

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Season 6 - Saw - Day 2   Season 6 - Saw - Day 2 - Page 14 EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 8:57 pm

VOTES:

1 Vote of 7: Jackie (Dogdude84)
6 Vote of 7: Alexmel (derBmoose, PhocQ, Deetster, Jackie, Tiffani, Dragonldy640)

0 votes Pending

NOTE: AlexMel is 1 vote away from being sacrificed.
Back to top Go down
derB
Host
Host
derB

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Season 6 - Saw - Day 2   Season 6 - Saw - Day 2 - Page 14 EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 1:02 am

Wow, I did not see this happening, I thought I was a goner for sure! I only intended to put alexmel on the spot, I wouldn't have imagined that so many people would follow suit without him saying anything to convince them to do so. I can't really complain though!

And I noticed that too, Tiffani...
Back to top Go down
Dragonbunny
Stardust
Stardust
Dragonbunny

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Season 6 - Saw - Day 2   Season 6 - Saw - Day 2 - Page 14 EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 1:04 am

Tiffani wrote:
I agree, Alexmel is less helpful and I really thought it was funny how Dragontear came on and said he'd vote derB and then he did just that, basically he's not thinking for himself, he's doing what his friends tell him to do so......

huh?, ive been voting for derbmoose since the first day. and ive been almost the only who kept it up, not because i was following others, or being told to do so. i have not voted for anyone else besides the vote for brant last game. i am voting for what i think is the way for me to play. and at the moment im not going to switch my vote, because i would rather vote for someone who i think is an accomplice, then vote for someone who i think is innocent and on the same team as i am, even if they arent that helpful, at the moment. and i used the words i think, because i have no idea who the other accomplices are, but i can have my thoughts who i think they are.
Back to top Go down
Mr Phoc
Stardust
Stardust
Mr Phoc

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Season 6 - Saw - Day 2   Season 6 - Saw - Day 2 - Page 14 EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 1:11 am

I retract my vote for Alexmel
Back to top Go down
derB
Host
Host
derB

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Season 6 - Saw - Day 2   Season 6 - Saw - Day 2 - Page 14 EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 1:12 am

I think she meant that after you said alexmel would vote for me since I voted for him, that he did. I don't think she was calling you out on your vote.
Back to top Go down
Thian
Lucky Star
Lucky Star
Thian

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Season 6 - Saw - Day 2   Season 6 - Saw - Day 2 - Page 14 EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 1:14 am

VOTES:

5 Vote of 7: Alexmel (derBmoose, Deetster, Jackie, Tiffani, Dragonldy640)

Pending votes
PhocQ
Back to top Go down
Kenya
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Kenya

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Season 6 - Saw - Day 2   Season 6 - Saw - Day 2 - Page 14 EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 1:18 am

Hmm interesting how Dragonldy voted for Alexmel.. but yet didn't switch her vote to derBmoose.. either she wasn't around.. or maybe.. she is working with derBmoose.. dun dun dun.. who knows.. just something worth noting.
Back to top Go down
Deetster
Winner
Winner
Deetster

Horse

PostSubject: Re: Season 6 - Saw - Day 2   Season 6 - Saw - Day 2 - Page 14 EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 1:23 am

She could also be noting the various evidences existing that point to DerB being an innocent, and not buying the "he's acting too innocent and smart" theory. I mean...that's what we're all doing, and we actually have referencial things Brant has done that I still think completely cancel him out.

But I do suspect Dragonldy a bit at the same time, but if she were an accomplice, I think it would be more sensible for her to try to take either you, Jackie, or DerB out, indeed. However, she seems to have been leaving you alone, just as much as she is now leaving DerB alone now.
Back to top Go down
Kenya
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Kenya

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Season 6 - Saw - Day 2   Season 6 - Saw - Day 2 - Page 14 EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 1:26 am

But Dragonldy plays on emotions and goes with the majority unless it's a friend type of thing.. just as she didn't want to get rid of you or Cam the last game for that reason even though she was a wolf.

Whereas I only voted her to prove a point to you.. and I didn't really say anything mean about her..hence why she's not all wanting to vote me. Others were rude and she voted them.. aside from alexmel.. which just looks like to me yet another voting with the majority for someone she doesn't know to keep herself safe.
Back to top Go down
Mr Phoc
Stardust
Stardust
Mr Phoc

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Season 6 - Saw - Day 2   Season 6 - Saw - Day 2 - Page 14 EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 1:27 am

My vote for Alexmel was never about thinking they were an accomplice. He's barely active and he was the second vote on Brant. Like a newbie is going to lynch the more experienced accomplice right out of the gate. There is absolutely no reason to think Alexmel is an accomplice.

We kill an accomplice in the very first round and you guys want to follow that up with voting out one of the least likely to be an accomplice simply cause they don't talk? Why would we want to willingly destroy our momentum. We kill Alexmel, they are innocent and we learn exactly what?

I just wanted to throw my support behind voting Alexmel to see who did or didn't switch their votes. And surprisingly I am more suspicious of those who didn't than I am who did.

I would just as soon have a tie than willingly vote out someone i dont see as an accomplice at all.

So since my #1 suspect didn't have enough agreement. I will move on to my #2 suspect.

I vote to sacrifice Kenya
Back to top Go down
Kenya
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Kenya

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Season 6 - Saw - Day 2   Season 6 - Saw - Day 2 - Page 14 EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 1:30 am

Well PhocQ.. I didn't vote for alexmel because I just got home and hadn't touched the computer.. and came on to see votes for him and seeing you retract your vote.. I was gone all day.. outta town.. buying a new puppy! He's soo cute Smile

So it's hard to base who didn't vote for alexmel based on those people not coming on in time to see if they would vote. Mind you I wasn't going to vote for alexmel anyway because I do agree that I feel it's a waste of a sacrifice for us because I feel he's an innocent victim.
Back to top Go down
Thian
Lucky Star
Lucky Star
Thian

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Season 6 - Saw - Day 2   Season 6 - Saw - Day 2 - Page 14 EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 1:56 am

VOTES:

5 Vote of 7: Alexmel (derBmoose, Deetster, Jackie, Tiffani, Dragonldy640)
1 Vote of 7: Kenya (PhocQ)
Back to top Go down
derB
Host
Host
derB

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Season 6 - Saw - Day 2   Season 6 - Saw - Day 2 - Page 14 EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 1:57 am

I agree Phoc, of everybody here, alexmel ranks lower than a quite a few people as far as who I would like to lynch based on my suspicions, and I am very (I would dare say most) suspicious of Kenya as well. I didn't expect anybody to agree with me at all about an intense interrogation of alexmel, and voted for him to get the point across that I was peeved about the whole ordeal and wanted him to speak up. I did not expect to garner a near majority for the lynch, as I said before he is just as likely to be innocent as he is evil, and if he turned out to be innocent that would have been the end of my game next round anyway.

I want to vote for Kenya too, I am just on edge about my position in this game. I really want to play, it's been so long since I've played an ORG, and this game is right up my ally, I love the intrigue in this game and I love to play detective. The thought of being eliminated while people who appeared to not care to play really got to me. I really enjoy playing this game, and I guess I let my emotions get the best of me to the point I was willing to sacrifice one of our numbers so I could stay in and keep hunting.[/sob story]

I really don't know if alexmel is good or bad, right now he just is, and I am glad we at least started seriously talking about the people who aren't talking, even if he hasn't, after all of that.

I retract my vote for alexmel. My compelling logic being that you got much closer to being lynched than I imagined you would. Please, alex, try to post and discuss once in a while next round! Season 6 - Saw - Day 2 - Page 14 204853

Congrats on the puppy Kenya! But a cute little doggy won't soften my suspicions, and I still gotta vote to lynch Kenya.
Back to top Go down
Thian
Lucky Star
Lucky Star
Thian

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Season 6 - Saw - Day 2   Season 6 - Saw - Day 2 - Page 14 EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 2:06 am

VOTES:

4 Vote of 7: Alexmel (, Deetster, Jackie, Tiffani, Dragonldy640)
2 Vote of 7: Kenya (PhocQ, derBmoose)
Back to top Go down
derB
Host
Host
derB

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Season 6 - Saw - Day 2   Season 6 - Saw - Day 2 - Page 14 EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 2:14 am

I am really uneasy about my position in this game right now so I may as well go ahead and throw out some of my suspicions about how this round is likely to finish. Either we will not lynch, or it will be me. I just want everybody to be aware of our other silent players, Gary and Dragonldy.

I highly anticipate Dragonldy to jump on my vote bandwagon. It is just something I noticed she always does, any lynch is a good lynch to her. I am willing to bet Gary is likely to vote similar to alex, DragonTear, and Kenya, in favor of action over inaction, for the thrill of the lynch.

Of the remaining voters, I think that Deet and Phoc really see where I am coming from that all of my "suspicious behavior" came from being caught in the crossfire and now being the only one left standing. Wrong place, wrong time.

That leaves Dogdude, Jackie, and Tiffani, who having been vocal this game, all have voted for me at one point or another in this game as well, so I would not put it past any of them to vote for me, but I would be willing to bet they would before Dragonldy does, the votes still being so close that she doesn't have a clear majority to be able to jump ship yet again.

If I am lynched, I am fairly certain this is how it's gonna go down and I advise you all to pay close attention.

*edited to fix numerous spelling errors.
Back to top Go down
Deetster
Winner
Winner
Deetster

Horse

PostSubject: Re: Season 6 - Saw - Day 2   Season 6 - Saw - Day 2 - Page 14 EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 2:28 am

Well, for me right now, I'm going to wait to switch for either Kenya/Jackie/whatever. I am of the impression that we are a house very divided, and the fact that a lynch ISN'T happening, is kind of telling me that we don't have very strategic and active accomplices, or I think by now they would have found a way in this madness to lynch an innocent, but they haven't. This leads me to feel that an innactive could very well be an accomplice. Similarly, as I mentioned, where there is no proof of Alexmel being an accomplice, there is for the same inherent reasons to the lack of proof for that, in my opinion a lack of proof that he is innocent.

He seems like he did as someone else mentioned what would please Dragontear, and just voted reflexively based on who voted him. I think we can't overlook that he could be an accomplice, and the fact that if we are going to mistakingly axe one of our own, I kind of feel unsettled about axing one of our own, and knowing the accomplices will almost certainly not take Alexmel out, meaning we could potentially NEED his vote for majority, but because we lynched and had our active innocents killed, then we're screwed. Plus, I think the Alexmel lynch is a decent action for the various points I've said, but a Kenya lynch would reveal more, and I think might be a wise target in terms of accomplice-likelihood as well.

But I do suspect a few, mainly Kenya and Dragonldy, as well as Jackie if Kenya is innocent, but I also don't want to take out a good player, nor not make as many tries to get the right people as possible. I think it's better to knock someone off than to knock no one off though, since if we don't knock anyone off, we just zip the accomplices up a guarenteed one-person, and then are back to guessing sacrafises likely with the same inactive possible innocent or possible accomplice, where right now, we can see what they are, MAYBE get an accomplice, maybe not. I should note it appeared that Brant was mainly targetting active new people, which might conincide with protection of innactive new people and active old people, which would describe both himself and Alexmel.

Like I said, I definitely suspect Kenya, but I feel I've hopped enough for tonight, and will let people read up on everything here before I keep flopping numbers and further convolute the past hours where I think a lot has come up, and should be read.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Season 6 - Saw - Day 2   Season 6 - Saw - Day 2 - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

Season 6 - Saw - Day 2
Page 14 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next