ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

OPS2 ~ Episode 9 + 10 ~ Double Trouble

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

OPS2 ~ Episode 9 + 10 ~ Double Trouble Empty
PostSubject: OPS2 ~ Episode 9 + 10 ~ Double Trouble   OPS2 ~ Episode 9 + 10 ~ Double Trouble EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 2:50 pm

THE BON TEMPS TRIBE
ALICE + BELLA + BILL + ERIC + JACOB + JASON + JESSICA

^JACOB ~ Bella is terrible. The previous round, she completely tipped Bill off that Jason and Eric were voting him in order to tell Bill to go ahead and vote Jason. Of course Bill not ACTUALLY betraying them, went to Eric and Jason, and this made Jason play the idol, and Eric distrust me, and for them to certainly direct their votes and Bella seeing that Bill had been alarmed, making her play her idol. Bella dumbly screwed herself out of her own idol at the last council, so now me and Jess know we have to be real careful with anything that we tell Bella, and even Alice is getting sick of her. Bella is on an extremely need-to-know basis. I really was kind of hoping that Bella would be voted out earlier than this, because I knew from way back when we were losing constantly over at Forks, and she was playing her little games that she was gonna be a huge headache if she slips far enough, and here she is!

^BILL ~ this game has been interesting. I think that a lot of people in this game would get ripped apart in some of the other games I played in. I can’t say I like anyone left. I wouldn’t trust any of them to babysit my stuffed animal collection.

^ERIC ~ this game is so intense! I thought at the beginning it would be a breeze to get to the end -- now I'm not so sure. This could potentially be my last confessional! I’m still loving the Bon Temps members.

^BELLA ~ Jason is so stupid how they cannot use Eric’s Idol next round it's beyond me.

^ ALICE ~ I'm stuck in this game in every way possible: I can't make any moves strategically, because Jason, Eric, and Bill are so tight and have so many of those stupid Hidden Immunity Idols saved up that they don't need anyone else. They will be the final three, and they know it. They're cocky and annoying, and no one can say anything, because they're the only ones who have the right to be. Furthermore, Jacob basically has me in the palm of his hand, because he's pretty much the only person who talks to me on IM aside from Jessica, who I can't trust, because I know her so well personally...I have to walk on eggshells, because I don't know what she knows. I also can't tell Jacob that I talk to Jessica, because Jessica doesn't really want to talk to anyone on IM. Then there's mysterious Bella who only pops in and out for info on the vote. I have no room to move in this game...even when I was voted out of a crappy situation, I got voted right back in. Gimme a challenge that relies solely on me, and not on the judgment of others, and I promise you I'll win. These people know that. And because they know it, they'll probably vote me out this round...the way things are going, I can't even be upset about it. I'm like a prisoner just waiting to die...

^JASON ~ I'm so glad this last round is over. Everything makes a lot more sense now. Bella and Bill were scared so voted Mike to be safe at the last minute. Jacob did the same thing, and got me to agree to it as well. I changed my vote last minute to Bella because Bill filled me, Eric, and Jessica full of lies. He convinced us that Bella was a good option, when he KNEW that she would play a hidden idol. This shakes my relationship with Jacob a little bit, but I think we're still ok. So now the lines are: Bon Temps - Jason, Eric, Jessica, Jacob; Forkers - Bill, Bella, Alice, We're in control!

^JESSICA ~ Jason thinks he has me in his pocket. I like that; I don't want to have Jason leaving us this round. For realz! Eric, again I asked him for his idol and now he's saying he never got it. If he trusted me before he would have told me that before. Obviously he doesn't trust me. Eric is the one I want gone the most. I just want to strangle Bella. I don't know what happened to her, she WAS really normal a few rounds ago. Even Jacob says she wasn't like this through the rest of the game. I don't know what's happened, but I don't like it. I feel like it must be a strategy of some kind? That sounds ridiculous but really, why would someone be like this in this kind of game, when they've played it many times before, unless it was on purpose? Still like Jacob, he's my closest ally next to Alice. Bill's been absent. I'm giving him a big chance here to get HII clues and trying to put off making my decision but I have to go to bed soon and still no Bill. That pisses me off and that's really all I have to say about Bill. <3s for Alice.

^JACOB ~ Eric has really been getting on my last nerve. The last conversation we had he comes up to me, acting all nice, and then he starts saying that it's for my own good that I do as I say I'm gonna do, and that I better watch out not to because he controls the Bon Temps vote on the jury if I make it to the end, and I won't be getting his or their vote. Listen, Eric, bud, I don't care if I'm going tonight cause you got your sh*t together. I don't care if you didn't get you stuff together, and tonight goes your way and you think you can get the jury together to not vote for me, my special brand of game-playing has led to those kinda threats several times. I don't care if what you want to happen happens tonight, and all is fine and dandy. Why come at someone like that? I really hope you do have your stuff together, because if you really came to me when I would be helping your ass out with a threat of all things, well then I'm laughing my ass off at you for thinking that was a good idea. So I hope you really do have your stuff together, and that you decided to come at me like that, because otherwise I've wasted my mind perfecting this alternate universe where I care about you, and where Bill is the one who betrayed you, because my creation of that universe was because I assumed you had intelligence, and if you came at me like that with no protection, then clearly I assumed wrong.

IMMUNITY CHALLENGE

Welcome guys to the final 7. Today you will be doing 3 things.

First ~ Fill out a questionaire

Second ~ Fill out who you think the majority will say on each part

Third ~ Then choose who's heart you're going to stake

It takes three hits to turn to dust and be out of the challenge.
Each answer is to be between the 7 of you only

1 ~ Who is the most likely to win?
2 ~ Who is flying under the radar?
3 ~ Who is playing too hard?
4 ~ Who should not still be in the game?
5 ~ Who is the biggest liar?
6 ~ Who is the most trustworthy?
7 ~ Who is the most manipulative?
8 ~ Who is the least threatening?
9 ~ Who isn't playing hard enough?
10 ~ Who is the most gullible?
11 ~ Who has the worst temper?
12 ~ Who is the most paranoid?
13 ~ Who is the best at challenges?
14 ~ Who is the friendliest?
15 ~ Who is the meanest?
16 ~ Who would you trust with your life?
17 ~ Who would you want to be trapped with for the rest of your life?
18 ~ Who is most likely to be the next voted out?
19 ~ Who would never survive for real on their own?
20 ~ Who is the most resourceful?
Now onto the rules of this challenge.

1 ~ NO DISCUSSING YOUR ANSWERS WITH ONE ANOTHER

If I find out you have broken this rule, you will receive 7 penalty votes. I am VERY serious about this.

Immediately after the challenge was revealed Bella takes Alice, Jacob and Jessica aside and says this to them: (NOTE: This was not revealed to the host until AFTER the next TC)

Quote :
Hi guys
I think I have all this sorted out. I will take the risk of getting penalty vote but I'm trusting you since it''s the only way we have 100% that one of us will get immunity and avoid all three of them being immune.
I think we should all put the same answer to every question (getting right away the majority). We will answer the same person to EVERY question. That will allow us to explain the logic to Pete that we do have all the same answer. We could have discuss that prior to the challenge as tree mail was obvious what the challenge would be. In fact Jacob and I talked about that yesterday.
Alice, Jacob, and I need to target Jason and Eric first than Jessica and finally Eric. Jessica should spread it around.
That will result in Jason and maybe me being the first two out of the challenge.
By doing that Jessica will still be trusted and she could know who the target is and that person could use the HII.
Guys this is a must do, please trust me on that. You have nothing to risk it's all on me, and if it works Jacob or Alice would will IC and could give clues to the other or me lol.
What do you think, we need to do this if not (since Jessica need to target us for the challenge to keep her cover) one of them will win IC and they could all be immune which they will because of their 2 now 3 HII(after the IC).
I think we should answer JACOB to every question as it's more likely that he will not be the answer for them and they won’t vote for him therefore they will not able to attack any of us.
So are you guys all okay with ANSWER JACOB to every single question.
Please reply.
This is so important folks.

Alright guys, it is time to find out who has won immunity. We had 20 questions but I will not be revealing the results of all questions as we will have a winner beforehand.
Let's start, good luck all.

1 ~ Who is the most likely to win?
Answers:
Bella ~ JASON
Jacob ~ JASON
Alice ~ JACOB
Eric ~ JASON
Jason ~ JASON
Jessica ~ JACOB
Bill ~ JACOB
The correct answer was Jacob with 4 people choosing him most likely to win. Meaning Alice, Jessica and Bill each get to stake one person each.
Alice ~ JASON
Jessica ~ BELLA
Bill ~ ALICE
STANDINGS:
Bella ~ 2 Stakes
Jacob ~ 3 Stakes
Alice ~ 2 Stakes
Eric ~ 3 Stakes
Jason ~ 2 Stakes
Jessica ~ 3 Stakes
Bill ~ 3 Stakes
QUESTION #2
Who is flying under the Radar?
Answers:
Bella ~ JESSICA
Jacob ~ JESSICA
Alice ~ JESSICA
Eric ~ JESSICA
Jason ~ ALICE
Jessica ~ ERIC
Bill ~ ALICE
The correct answer was Alice with 3 people choosing her as who is flying under the radar. Meaning Jason and Bill each get to stake one person each.
Jason ~ BELLA
Bill ~ ALICE
STANDINGS:
Bella ~ 1 Stakes
Jacob ~ 3 Stakes
Alice ~ 1 Stakes
Eric ~ 3 Stakes
Jason ~ 2 Stakes
Jessica ~ 3 Stakes
Bill ~ 3 Stakes
QUESTION #3
Who is playing too hard?
Answers:
Bella ~ BELLA
Jacob ~ BELLA
Alice ~ BELLA
Eric ~ ERIC
Jason ~ JASON
Jessica ~ BELLA
Bill ~ BELLA
The correct answer was Bella with 5 people choosing her as who is playing too hard. Meaning Bella, Jacob, Alice, Jessica and Bill each get to stake one person each.
Bella ~ JASON
Jacob ~ BILL
Alice ~ JASON
Jessica ~ BELLA
Bill ~ ALICE
STANDINGS:
Bella ~ 0 Stakes - OUT
Jacob ~ 3 Stakes
Alice ~ 0 Stakes - OUT
Eric ~ 3 Stakes
Jason ~ 0 Stakes - OUT
Jessica ~ 3 Stakes
Bill ~ 2 Stakes
QUESTION #4
Who should not still be in the game?
Answers:
Jacob ~ ALICE
Eric ~ ALICE
Jessica ~ ALICE
Bill ~ ALICE
The correct answer was Alice with 6 people choosing her as who shouldn't still be in the game. Meaning Jacob, Eric, Jessica and Bill each get to stake one person each.
Jacob ~ BILL
Eric ~ BILL
Jessica ~ JACOB
Bill ~ JACOB
STANDINGS:
Jacob ~ 1 Stakes
Eric ~ 3 Stakes
Jessica ~ 3 Stakes
Bill ~ 0 Stakes - OUT
QUESTION #5
Who is the biggest liar?
Answers:
Jacob ~ BELLA
Eric ~ BILL
Jessica ~ BELLA
The correct answer was Bill with 4 people choosing him as who shouldn't still be in the game. Meaning Eric gets to stake one person.
Eric ~ JACOB
STANDINGS:
Jacob ~ 0 Stakes - OUT
Eric ~ 3 Stakes
Jessica ~ 3 Stakes
QUESTION #6
Who is the most trustworthy?
Answers:
Eric ~ JASON
Jessica ~ JASON
The correct answer was Jason with 3 people choosing him. Meaning both gets to stake each other.
Eric ~ JESSICA
Jessica ~ ERIC
STANDINGS:
Eric ~ 2 Stakes
Jessica ~ 2 Stakes
QUESTION #7
Who is the most manipulative?
Answers:
Eric ~ ERIC
Jessica ~ JACOB
The correct answer was Bella with 3 people choosing her. Meaning no one gets to stake anyone.
STANDINGS:
Eric ~ 2 Stakes
Jessica ~ 2 Stakes
QUESTION #8
Who is the least threatening?
Answers:
Eric ~ ERIC
Jessica ~ ALICE
The correct answer was Alice with 3 people choosing her. Meaning Jessica gets to stake Eric.
STANDINGS:
Eric ~ 1 Stakes
Jessica ~ 2 Stakes
QUESTION #9
Who isn't playing hard enough?
Answers:
Eric ~ JESSICA
Jessica ~ JESSICA
The correct answer was Alice with 4 people choosing her. Meaning No one gets to stake anyone
STANDINGS:
Eric ~ 1 Stakes
Jessica ~ 2 Stakes
QUESTION #10
Who is the most gullible?
Answers:
Eric ~ BELLA
Jessica ~ JESSICA
The correct answer was either Bill or Eric with 2 people choosing them each. Meaning No one gets to stake anyone
STANDINGS:
Eric ~ 1 Stakes
Jessica ~ 2 Stakes
QUESTION #11
Who has the worst temper?
Answers:
Eric ~ ERIC
Jessica ~ BELLA
The correct answer was Bill, Bella or Eric with 2 people choosing them each. Meaning they both get to stake each other
STANDINGS:
Eric ~ 0 Stakes
Jessica ~ 1 Stakes – WINNER

JESSICA HAMBY IS THE WINNER OF IMMUNITY THIS ROUND!

Jessica who you want to give the Hidden Immunity Idol clue to

JESSICA ~ I give it to Jacob

*Jacob finds the idol!*

THE BON TEMPS TRIBE
ALICE + BELLA + BILL + ERIC + JACOB + JASON + JESSICA

^JACOB ~ I really had to play conservatively in this challenge, because first of all, I knew I had a deal with Jessica to get an idol clue, and that I could probably get Alice's idol if she won, and on the off chance I did win immunity, I'd have safety that way too. 3-ways to immunity, and the real danger was me going too hard in the challenge and revealing things that I didn't want to. I just stood back, cut up Bill, and let that be that. I'm really happy for Jessica that she won. I had a good idea that she would probably be winning this, which I think is an educated conjecture that Jason and Eric would believe, and me and her have passed this off as what occurred. We told them that I randomly dealt with her that I would give her my vote, and my idol clue if I won, and she'd return the favor, since those two shared clues with each other and no one would really share with me and her...it's all BS for the most part, but we gotta explain ourselves SOMEHOW. To be honest, we're at the point...it's okay to reveal Jess is who she is ALMOST, and I mainly wasn't thinking about keeping up the facade, but the fact that I wanted an idol clue this time, and that she could provide it. I'm glad she won though, because that challenge got pretty personal at times, and it was nice to have a good ending. It really was interesting to see what others had as their majority thought processes. I was not even remotely expecting 4 people to state that they think that I am going to win this game, because...I kinda thought I was riding under the radar in a small way? I mean, I know I've been making outward moves, but I feel like...idk, I've been finding ways to make huge fabrications with maintaining a certain sense of dignity that has been lost with some. In any case, it's interesting to think the majority of people think I could win this game, though the implications of them having that thought, is yet to be determined.

^JESSICA ~ I've never wanted to win a challenge in this game. But I wanted to win this one even less than any of the others. And it was the EASIEST one to guarantee I lose. I swear, this challenge, for whatever reason in every Survivor game I've played, I always win this challenge, every single time. I'm not even kidding or exaggerating. Usually it's because I'm making deals with people and shit like that but I didn't even do anything this time...maybe this challenge just likes me. I ask these fucking idiots for one thing. NOT to win the challenge. All they had to do was put me first on their lists and I would be fine. Jesus. Idiots. Well I guess it's their loss. I'm going to have to risk Jacob or Alice going home. No, I don't consider it a risk that Bella could go. I want Bella to go, I want nothing to do with her anymore. I don't really want to vote a Forks member out this time. The best way to play it is to get one more Bon Temps member out, then maybe Bella, then the rest of Bon Temps. But this round has to be Bon Temps. Now...if we screw things up and Bella gets voted out anyway...well...that's just fine. But I don't think I'm going to do it on purpose.

^JASON ~ YESSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!! JESS GOT IMMUNITY!!!!! That makes TC#9 SO much easier.

^JACOB ~ I am really happy that I got the immunity idol! I think that it is about time that something fortunate happens to me in this frigging game. Being on the losing tribe, moving to a tribe with 4 people outta 6 likely gunning for me, merging down in numbers, and having idols flying around me never passing my way like wildfire. It is about damn time, that's all I know. I just don't know what to do with this thing...I guess that's my new problem.

^BELLA ~ the worst scenario possible AGAIN, Luck is not on my side at ALL! I just hate all former Bon Temps except Jessica. They all really sucks and don’t realize their luck.

^BILL ~ I sucked, basically, because people staked me. I think I did well at answering the questions, but, basically, this game comes down not to skill, but to who decided to shove a stake up your ass. Jessica won. I am glad that she did, because she is safe. Yet, she really pissed me off giving the clues to Jacob. She tried to use the ability to give clues to her personal advantage, and then drew all these stupid conclusions from it. Personally, she’s starting to annoy me.

^JACOB ~ I believe Bella is only getting more and more paranoid, but there is also a sense of relaxation to her...hopefully. She just randomly decided to ease back this time around, and more or less told me and Jessica that we can take the reins and tells her and Alice what to do this time around. While me and Jessica have more or less been running this whole show for the past two rounds, it really is interesting to see Bella more or less accepting this as the situation, since she was really hesitant last round to allow us to do as we wanted. It is almost worrisome. I think there was definitely an artery cut in Bella when Jessica gave me the idol clue, so I really don't know if that kinda was a wakeup call, or an alarm, but hopefully that didn't scar too deep, or cause him to make any unfavorable moves in reflex. Jason and Eric are definitely the pair to beat at this point. Jessica has told me that she feels that those guys may have a layer of distrust between them, but I really think they are tight as it gets here, and that they are the pair to watch at this point. They have made a very good run at being immune in one way or another since Day 1, and it really is time we weasel one of this duo out if we are all going to get anywhere with this. I know that this could be done later in the game, when both of them can't possibly be immune, but it's always nicer to knock a big player out earlier on, just to give you a longer period of time that the other has to lose immunity when they are left alone. Alice honestly is probably the person I trust the most at this point. I've been wheeling and dealing with Jessica like crazy, and we both are without a doubt the closest strategically in this game, but if there is one thing I am totally aware of, it is that Jessica is playing the frigging game hard, and ruthlessly. She'll lie it up with me like a champ, and she knows exactly what she's doing, and sees things on a level with me that I truly am in awe in. That is one sharp one there, and Alice simply is not the same. Not that Alice isn't sharp, she's a smart girl too, but Alice just has a thread of innocence as well, that it appears me and Jessica have sadly lost in the lies we've found ourselves telling to create confusion in this game. Alice has kept herself clear of deception, and I truly do believe the trust between me and Alice is very strong and long term, if there is someone I can trust to take me all the way, I think it may be Alice. Can she win it for me that deep in the game, I kinda doubt it, but it's better to have a person who will take you if they somehow pull it out, than someone who may not take you if they pull it out, regardless of likelihood of success. Bill, this guy is such a wildcard. He's essentially the punching bag in this game, because he's been the scapegoat for every lie for the most part. He's the biggest liar in the game, he's the flipper, he's the betrayer, he's the one lying about idols and he's the one with evil instincts. The true is, these are all deceptions me and Jessica have created, and he likely is a really nice guy who is just trying to get through a round in this game without having his head buried in the sand. I think things are veering to the point that it is bright as day to people that this guy can't be as bad as we've been making him out to be, but I just truly don't think at the same time that it is fathomable that the trust between Bill and some people can be as solid as it should be if it weren't for the lies of me and Jessica. In any case, Bill seems like the one to get, he has had an idol, or at least we believe he has for some time now, and his name came up pretty strongly last tribal, so this is one guy who has definitely dodged the bullet, and taken some big risks to say the least. The only original Bon Temper to survive a Forks stint and that isn't something to take lightly.

^ERIC ~ I think I did alright. I mean I didn't really predict the tribe answers too well, but it seems that the others weren't out to stake me either. I think I put a lot of pressure on myself and had a misconstrued image of my role in this game that changed after reading the results. I was very happy to see yet another Bon Temps victory! It was interesting to see how people staked each other but definitely not surprising! I was a little shocked to see Jessica give the idol clues to Jacob. I mean wtf is up with that? I'm not sure about her anymore. Going to stick with Jason and Bill though and see what happens with that!

^JACOB ~ At this point the vote could go probably one of two ways, which is not limited to one of two people. One way it can go, is me, Jessica, Alice, and Bella get our stuff together for once, vote as a block, stop being scared of idols, and dive in head first, and say, hey it looks like water, let's hope it is, dive in, and if that's ice, well I guess one of us will break everyone else's fall. So yeah, essentially, we're either gonna have one of their people go, Eric, Jason, or Bill, or one of our people will be idol’d out. I could easily play my idol, or even pass it along to someone like Bella or Alice who is likely to go, but I just don't know if I'm prepared to do it, especially in the event that I just may be wasting a later salvation for myself. Jessica seems to think I should hold onto my idol, but she too mentioned it possibly saving me or someone else this round. We are banking on identifying the other tribes’ evil right now, and hoping that Jessica is given info that we can use in order to get the right person out. We are essentially calling some ones bluff tonight, and if that person doesn't go, one of us will. I just hope like hell it ain't me.

TRIBAL COUNCIL #9

Welcome to Tribal Council! Let’s bring in our jury, Sam and Mike. Tonight one of you will be leaving the game and joining them on the jury. First off some questions:
Bill, Bon Temps are in the majority again, will a former Forks go tonight?

BILL ~ well, let me pull out my crystal Balls. (That's a condition that happens to Vampires sometimes, but I digress.) I'd say there is a 66% chance that someone from the former Forks Tribe will be voted off, if you include me in that equation based on my stint as a Forker. Yet, individually, it gets more interesting. Let's take a look...Jacob has a chance to get voted off, sure, but I don't see that happening this round. First off, everyone seems to think he's gonna win this damn game, so, I'm guessing nobody is planning on voting him. Of course, he is a shape shifter, just like our buddy Sam Merlotte and we all know how trustworthy someone is who can even change the shape of their physical being. And, don't forget that he's Native American, and his people have been through a lot. Hell, no one wants to seem racist here. But, mostly I don’t think Jacob is going, because well, he seems to have it out for me, if I can believe what others say. (Which, well, is quite a question.) Supposedly he's told people I was the one who flipped and voted out Sam, and thought voting for me would be an awesome blindside. I can understand him not liking me, since we only had one brief exchange, initiated by me with a nice quick reply by his. So yeah, he's safe because why would anyone vote him out, if he doesn't like Bill. Now, let's look at Alice. The only sparkly vampire left. Could she be voted out? Sure. I mean, I've already done it once, why not again. And, come on people, she's brilliant strategist. If she hadn't screwed up the challenge back when we were on Forks together, then Bon Temps would have actually lost a challenge, and maybe, the so called Bon Temps traitor would have been ousted earlier. Then maybe the person who got screwed would have been returned to the game, or at the very least Lafayette wouldn't have gotten hosed, and the original Forkers would have been in a much better position. So, people, she may seem quiet, and innocent, but her brilliant strategy has paid off. Of course, once again, I should add that VAMPIRES DON'T SPARKLE. Ah, Bella, mi Bella. She's gotten such a bad rap. Yeah, at times she seems a bit unhinged and manic, but, let's remember, she's a clumsy young woman who has fallen in love with a century old Vampire with stunning good looks, and a charming personality. Heck, if you threw in the ability to read minds, I'd probably want to bone her. Yet, she is an easy target, because she has rubbed some people the wrong way. I mean, she's the most manipulative which is bad, I guess. But, even worst, she's playing too hard, which happened to me one time when someone put some Viagra into my True Blood. That is never a good thing. Last, but not least, is me. Yes, OK, I am Original Bon Temps 4Life, true blood Style. Yet, I took my turn on the disaster that is the Forkers Tribe, and despite my best efforts, lost all the challenges, and two of my former tribe mates. So, the stink of the Forkers is on me, sure. I have a great chance of receiving votes this round. I mean, hell, I am the game’s biggest liar, according to the votes, and heck, I may even be the "traitor" even though only one person on the Forkers Tribe even bothers to really talk to me. Yet, lying isn't my only bad quality. I'm a loner vampire, who spends his days sleeping beneath some floorboards, and his nights having hot Vampire sex with Sookie, and teaching Jessica the ways of the Vampire world. I'm old, about 187 years old, even though I only look like I am in my mid 30's. Plus, I think I may smell a bit. All of these are great reasons to vote me off. And remember, if I said anything here that annoyed or pissed you off, I was probably lying.
Alice, you were the answer for many of the more negative questions, how does that make you view your standing in this game?

ALICE ~ Well, I don't know what I would a been voted for past question 11, but three of the ones I do know are "Playing UTR," "Least threatening," and "Not playing hard enough." They may not be the most glorious things to be voted, but I wouldn't exactly call them negative. I didn't get playing too hard, most untrustworthy, biggest liar, most annoying, etc. Not to call those people out, but I'd much rather get the ones I got. I mean, you heard Bill...either I'm actually the brilliant strategist, or I'm just a really lucky screw-up. I don't think I've left an especially sour impression on anyone. That being said, the fourth one I got was "Shouldn't be in the game." DUH. I was voted out. I mean, if I'm looking at it completely from a player standpoint, yeah, I shouldn't be. Even I answered my name for that question. It's the most logical choice. I can't be offended by that; people just don't like when others get second chances. If I weren't the one getting the second chance, I wouldn't be so keen on it either. As far as how these answers affect my view of my position in the game...I've been paranoid from the first round I came back. That's no secret. I've been bringing my metaphorical bag with me to every tribal council. I can't be surprised at this point; again, Bill said it well: they've voted me out once, so why would they feel guilty doing it again? I'm not stupid - I know I'm one of the few, if not the only person here with a built-in target on my back *shrug*
Eric, you almost won immunity, what are your thoughts on the results of the questions?

ERIC ~ I was quite impressed to have made it to the end of the challenge having not answered many of the questions correctly. I was extremely surprised to see I was not the target of being staked. I mean I am a crusty old vampire, and I assume that most of these humans/shape shifters or whatever would like to see me go, yet I survived and almost own this thing. I think my main problem was the fact that I had the wrong impression of people's thoughts on myself and others playing. You think you have a good grip on people and on the game and then challenges like these happen. I was surprised at some of the responses, yes, but I can see that they were all logical and understand the reasoning behind them.

Bella, recently you've been chosen as the most annoying, worst personality, most manipulative, and most likely to be voted out next, do you think you'll be still be here next round?

BELLA ~ Hmmm, I think the answer is quite obvious. I don't think to be here next round. I will say that there is a 90% chance of me leaving. So Bill, sorry, but you are way off target with your 66%. I did not get any info about this vote from anyone. Mike my closest friend is gone. Let's hope someone will come to me today. Come on, I am the best person to keep around. Anyone will beat me in the Final right?

Jacob, you lasted longer than the other former Forks. Does this make you more comfortable or uncomfortable in where you stand in this game?

JACOB ~ I mean, it really depends on how you think of things. This game is without a doubt one of the most complicated things I've personally been involved in. I think there are so many rumors, and people trying to bury others, but I feel I finally understand what occurred last round, and where I stand, and I think knowing that is very liberating, and comforting, regardless if it's a good place or a bad place. As for Forks, or not Forks, I know for me, that line is blurring, and there is definitely swapping. Where and who may be gray, but if or not is clear as day. It has, and I think that is the only fact we all know, and can't deny. Hopefully this round will be a little less crazy, though the eerie calm eye of the storm is almost more alarming than the rain.

Jason, hidden immunity idols played a huge part in the last round, how has it affected this one?

JASON ~ with hidden idols, you're constantly trying to figure out who has them. And then will they play it, or will they give it to someone else to play? They're an interesting element that affects every round in some way, even if they're not played. I don't believe hidden idols will have as much of an impact this round as they did last round. Two more idols are gone, but with a new one every round, there's always another out there!

Jessica, you won immunity tonight, is that something you wanted or would you have rather not won?

JESSICA ~ what the hell kind of question is that? Why wouldn't someone want to win immunity?

Alright guys, it is time to say goodbye to someone and determine who the third Juror is gonna be! It is time to reveal the votes. Starting with Penalty votes, remember all penalty votes you have earned from the very first round till now will be counted

CHALLENGE PENALTIES
NONE
CONFESSIONALS PENALTIES
NONE
Next up is the official votes.
But first...
Do we have a hidden immunity idol being played?...
NO
None were played
Now onto the votes...

BELLA
BELLA
BELLA
ERIC
ERIC
ERIC

That is 3 votes each Eric and Bella, 1 vote left...

THE NINTH PERSON VOTED OUT AND THIRD MEMBER OF THE JURY...
ERIC

Which means,

ERIC, THE TRIBE HAS SPOKEN!

Eric Northman was played by Debani! Thanks for playing, hope you enjoyed it.

THE BON TEMPS TRIBE
ALICE + BELLA + BILL + JACOB + JASON + JESSICA

^ALICE ~ this game is nuts, its pure nuts. These HIIs are driving me up a wall, because they make the game so much more difficult to maneuver. Forks is lucky that it was full of brains, because without them, I wouldn't have stood a chance. I'm not a brain; I'm brawn. And being voted out and voted back in definitely didn't make me popular. I was in a shitty position.

^BILL ~ I really try not to think about the others. They are whiney and annoying, and that's their good qualities. Personally, I just find them all boring. Their tribal answers are pointless dribble. That one of these bastards is going to win this game is pretty sad.

^ BELLA ~ I have a GREAT ALLIANCE, Jacob is an amazing player, everyone loves him. It's a shame that I have a final 2 alliance with him. I will honor that, but I will try to find a way around that.

^JESSICA ~ I find this round to be really interesting. Obviously I want Bella gone. I am not really going nuts with it but we'll see what happens. Obviously if my plan doesn't work then I just have to point it out next round and make Bella go...it'll be kinda awesome I think either way. Either someone from Bon Temps goes or Bella goes. Maybe it will work and maybe it won't. It seems like Jason still trusts me. I don't see how this is possible. If he really does I feel SO bad for making him trust me so completely...I barely even tried. But if he doesn't, they good! Jacob's really nice and he's fun to talk to, I can't wait until after the game so I can tell him who I am and hopefully we can talk more outside the game. Bill absolutely knows by now that I'm the traitor. There is absolutely no way he doesn't. I'm not even bothering to really talk to him anymore except that it kind of helps with Jason maybe...I don't know. Just keeping up appearances I guess.

^ALICE ~ Jacob is the only one I trust, even if I shouldn't. I have no idea. That's the thing about trust. Some people have mine, and some people don't, and there's absolutely no way to explain why. Jason, I want gone. His presence makes me feel unsafe. With him around, our numbers mean so little, because he's strong in every way. Bill, I kinda feel bad for, like Mike. He's there, and that's about it. He doesn't fit into anyone's plans, and it's a shitty place to be. Bella I don't trust as far as I can throw her; she's sneaky, and she's made that very clear. She wants to win, and that's all that matters to her. Jessica, I like, but I don't trust. I feel bad not trusting her, since she's a close friend, but it's a game, and she knows that's how I view it. I think she knows that I'd respect any move she makes...and that's what scares me about her. And like I said, I trust Jacob. The only thing scary about him is how much faith I put in him. He could screw me over more than anyone else in this game, and I guess I can only be grateful that I'm close to him...if I am. I 100% want to go to the end with Jacob. I want to be in a position where I can get there without having to lie to anyone. I don't think I'll have to lie to Jess, because I don't think she'll care. If anything, I think she'll expect it. Bella, well...I just won't talk to Bella, I suppose. Bill and Jason could give two shits about what I do, lol.

IMMUNITY CHALLENGE

Welcome guys to the final six! Now it is time to find out who wins the next immunity!
1 - Who was the first person to ever be voted out of Survivor?
2 - Who won the 16th season of Survivor?
3 - What is the name of the alliance that dominated season 1 of Survivor?
4 – Who lied about their grandmother dying?
5 - Who is the original sweetheart of Survivor?
6 - Who won a million dollars without winning Survivor?
7 - Who made it to the final 7 of Season 17 but voted out that round?
8 - Who left the game because they had enough of the game in season 10?
9 - Who won Survivor Africa?
10 - Who lost season 7 but made the final three without ever being voted out?
11 - Who made fourth place in the 19th season of Survivor?
12 - What was the first twist of Survivor ever?
13 - Who was the last former winner standing in the first All Stars?
14 - What seasons of Survivor have been released on DVD?
15 - What is the name of the first Survivor computer game?
16 - What is the name of the second Survivor computer game?
17 - Which Survivor contestant is now a host on The View?
18 - Who is the oldest Survivor contestant ever?
19 - Who is the oldest Survivor winner?
20 - Who is the youngest winner?

We already have someone who has 100% correct, and since there is no way to beat that person we have a winner. 2 people put down answers before this person but had either 2 or 3 wrong.

1 - Who was the first person to ever be voted out of Survivor? SONJA CHRISTOPHER
2 - Who won the 16th season of Survivor? PARVATI SHALLOW
3 - What is the name of the alliance that dominated season 1 of Survivor? THE TAGI ALLIANCE (or TAGI FOUR)
4 - Who lied about their grandmother dying? JON DALTON (JONNY FAIRPLAY)
5 - Who is the original sweetheart of Survivor? COLLEEN HASKELL
6 - Who won a million dollars without winning Survivor? RUPERT BONEHAM
7 - Who made it to the final 7 of Season 17 but voted out that round? CORRINE KAPLAN
8 - Who left the game because they had enough of the game in season 10? JANU TORNELL
9 - Who won Survivor Africa? ETHAN ZOHN
10 - Who lost season 7 but made the final three without ever being voted out? JON DALTON
11 - Who made fourth place in the 19th season of Survivor? BRETT CLOUSER
12 - What was the first twist of Survivor ever? TRIBAL SWITCH in Survivor Africa
13 - Who was the last former winner standing in the first All Stars? ETHAN ZOHN
14 - What seasons of Survivor have been released on DVD? BORNEO, AUSTRALIAN OUTBACK, PEARL ISLANDS, ALL STARS, VANUATU, PALAU
15 - What is the name of the first Survivor computer game? SURVIVOR THE INTERACTIVE GAME
16 - What is the name of the second Survivor computer game? SURVIVOR ULTIMATE EDITION
17 - Which Survivor contestant is now a host on The View? ELISABETH FILARSKI HASSELBECK
18 - Who is the oldest Survivor contestant ever? RUDY BOESCH
19 - Who is the oldest Survivor winner? BOB CROWLEY
20 - Who is the youngest winner? TODD HERZOG

Congrats to Alice Cullen, you have won immunity, please give someone the hidden immunity idol clue for this round!

ALICE ~ I'm giving the Idol clue to Jacob

*Jacob finds the idol*

THE BON TEMPS TRIBE
ALICE + BELLA + BILL + JACOB + JASON + JESSICA

^ALICE ~ I fucking rocked it. I was just waiting for a challenge that relied on nothing but me, and this was it. The moment I saw that challenge, I knew I had it, and I'm not even an arrogant guy. It was just one of those things where you see the goal, and you know. This is the FIRST time I've ever touched Immunity in this game. I went nine rounds without EVER touching an immunity idol or necklace. No individuals, no hidden immunity clues, no tribal wins, nothing. Now, when it matters the most, I'm able to play this freaking game. I feel like I've been able to do nothing this game but wait and let something drag me along. Finally I feel like I've actually done something for me and for the person I'm playing with.

^BILL ~ not all that shocked about the challenge, Alice can be a strong player when she shows up.

^BELLA ~ Alice winning is a good thing but giving the clues to Jacob will mean me getting votes again.

^JESSICA ~ I'm glad Alice won, because it means one of the 2 people I wanted to win did. Those two people were Jacob or Alice...I did NOT want to win again. I wish she hadn't given more clues to Jacob but I also don't really care. Let him use an idol this round and next round. I have no plans voting him out so I'm totally comfortable with that.

TRIBAL COUNCIL #10

Alright guys, it is time to say goodbye to someone and determine who the third Juror is gonna be! Let's bring in the first three jurors, Sam, Mike and Eric, they are observing only. It is time to reveal the votes. Starting with Penalty votes, remember all penalty votes you have earned from the very first round till now will be counted

CHALLENGE PENALTIES
NONE
CONFESSIONALS PENALTIES
NONE

Next up we have one more thing to address, something that will most likely affect the outcome of tonight’s vote. I made rules for a reason, to make this game as fair for everyone as possible. I understand some twist and turns this game has taken hasn't been liked by people and that is fine, you don't have to like it, however, to participate in this game you need to respect the rules I set forth. The reason I am stating this is because last immunity challenge someone broke the rules and tonight will be receiving 7 penalty votes for suggesting people use the same answers last round to gain an upper hand, with that stating that I won't find out so no one should worry about it. Well I have found out and BELLA you have now received 7 penalty votes. The amount of disrespect to your fellow competitors as well as to me bothers me big time, I don't take cheating likely.
Next up is the official votes.

But first...
Do we have a hidden immunity idol being played?...

NO

None were played
Now onto the votes...

JASON
BILL
BILL
JACOB
JASON
JASON
That is 3 votes Jason and 2 votes Bill, 1 vote Jacob

That leaves the 7 for Bella, making the majority

THE TENTH PERSON VOTED OUT AND FOURTH MEMBER OF THE JURY...
BELLA

Which means,

BELLA, THE TRIBE HAS SPOKEN!

Bella was played by Cournojo
Back to top Go down
Jason
Star Burst
Star Burst
Jason

PostSubject: Re: OPS2 ~ Episode 9 + 10 ~ Double Trouble   OPS2 ~ Episode 9 + 10 ~ Double Trouble EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 3:19 pm

Eric Crying or Very sad

Lost a great ally here.
Back to top Go down
Boyy
Star Burst
Star Burst
Boyy

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: OPS2 ~ Episode 9 + 10 ~ Double Trouble   OPS2 ~ Episode 9 + 10 ~ Double Trouble EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 3:33 pm

DEBANI!!! OMG <3

Best ally evar.
Back to top Go down
Jason
Star Burst
Star Burst
Jason

PostSubject: Re: OPS2 ~ Episode 9 + 10 ~ Double Trouble   OPS2 ~ Episode 9 + 10 ~ Double Trouble EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 4:00 pm

Isn't he?

cat
Back to top Go down
Jessica Hamby
Stardust
Stardust
Jessica Hamby

PostSubject: Re: OPS2 ~ Episode 9 + 10 ~ Double Trouble   OPS2 ~ Episode 9 + 10 ~ Double Trouble EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 11:05 pm

>sigh<

Again so much stuff left out. There isn't even a single conversation in there. I was hoping the episodes would show all the work that was put in to each vote but I guess not.
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: OPS2 ~ Episode 9 + 10 ~ Double Trouble   OPS2 ~ Episode 9 + 10 ~ Double Trouble EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 7:45 am

I'm trying to get the episodes done by Thursday, I'm sorry if things are left out, I'm not meaning to, it takes a lot of time to go through them, time I don't have for it. I know for the F5 episode none of the convo's made it in cause I ran out of time to look at them, same as this one. I will do my best to make sure the finale has them in it, it's just been hard to get them done
Back to top Go down
Jessica Hamby
Stardust
Stardust
Jessica Hamby

PostSubject: Re: OPS2 ~ Episode 9 + 10 ~ Double Trouble   OPS2 ~ Episode 9 + 10 ~ Double Trouble EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 10:39 pm

Meh, no interesting conversations in the finale, HAHA, I was just wanting to see what everyone else was saying to each other in the rounds that mattered. Because you only hear what people SAY they said...and then crazy things happen and you wonder what was true and why people acted the way they did. This doesn't show much of that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OPS2 ~ Episode 9 + 10 ~ Double Trouble   OPS2 ~ Episode 9 + 10 ~ Double Trouble Empty

Back to top Go down

OPS2 ~ Episode 9 + 10 ~ Double Trouble
Page 1 of 1