ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Episode 5 - Jonathan annoyance

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kenya
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Kenya

Tiger

Episode 5 - Jonathan annoyance Empty
PostSubject: Episode 5 - Jonathan annoyance   Episode 5 - Jonathan annoyance EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 12:10 pm

Ugh I don't know what it is but he's starting to get on my nerves, maybe the fact that he's never really around for any of the challenges.. I mean I know I'm not either.. but like 3 hours after it's posted I check.. due to work. But he doesn't check till like 12 + hours later.. and now with this challenge he is all mad that he wasn't on time to participate.. wtf? Seriously that's not any of OUR fault. I'm just worried that the fact that we sat him out.. is gonna make the other tribe think he's on the outs.. mind you I don't think he thinks he is but that is not the point! He just frustrates me so much and I think everyone else feels exactly the same way. I really don't like how he talks about Pete either. Only time will tell if we will lose, I almost want to. Just to get rid of some extra baggage that we're carrying around! But of course if the other tribe must lose another... that wouldn't be so bad either.

More needs to happen in the game though, because if it keeps going this way.. it's almost too easy! Razz
Back to top Go down
Kenya
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Kenya

Tiger

Episode 5 - Jonathan annoyance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Episode 5 - Jonathan annoyance   Episode 5 - Jonathan annoyance EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 2:17 am

We lost immunity, sadness. But at the same time, I feel it's about time.. we need to get rid of another. The only person that's frustrating everyone.. which is Jonathan. It's sad to say it but it's true. I feel that everyone seems to be on the same wavelength with this vote. He's just the least active in challenges and well making multiple alliances will only get you out the door if people talk to each other.. which is what we do Smile. I have faith in my alliance, so I would hope that I shall still be here after this vote! But I doubt Jonathan and Pete would vote together in a vote. So I'm not too concerned that they would team up. But alas everything is possible. I have talked to Bryan about the vote, he agrees with it. I have talked to Brant about it, he said that Cam and Pete agree with it. I have sent a PM to Cam and Pete myself. I have also PMed Travis to make him feel like he's the one telling me what the vote is.. so he can feel like he controls me. Smile The things I said to Pete in my PM was totally to stroke his ego.. going on about how I was leaning towards voting Jonathan because Jonathan wants him out.. and that annoyed me because I want Pete around. Smile Is that evil? Maybe just a tad.. because I really could care less if Pete is around or not.. among others.

Alright heres hoping this plan pans out!
Back to top Go down

Episode 5 - Jonathan annoyance
Page 1 of 1