ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Episode 4 - uneventful

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kenya
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Kenya

Tiger

Episode 4 - uneventful Empty
PostSubject: Episode 4 - uneventful   Episode 4 - uneventful EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 11:26 pm

I'm so happy about Bill being out, it's like a dream. I don't have to deal with him HOORAY!

Not much going on considering we keep winning. I was worried about missing the challenge but my tribe rocked it without me and that's awesome!

Also Brant keeps me updated on the happenings in the game. So that is swell. Apparently if we do lose on this tribe at some point, they are wanting to target Jonathan.. which is fine with me. I guess he's less useful than Pete. I really don't care who goes as long as it's not me. I am worried about Travis though and I have voiced my concern to Brant.

I feel like my journal sucks because everything is just going so well in the game so far.

Oh Jonathan actually PMed me yesterday asking if I wanted to work together because he felt that we both missed the last challenge and blah blah. He was like do you have an alliance already? If so who? Can I be apart of it. um no dude you can't be apart of it and who do you think I am!? That stupid to TELL you my alliance?! Um no.. That's not going to happen.. I am far from a newb.. but I mean of course I'm going to agree to an alliance with him to keep my butt safe Smile plus gotta keep him on my good side just in case something happens and I end up alone with him on a tribe switch or something. Or heck if we all stay together, I need him around for the JUST IN CASE situation. Smile

I hope the game heats up a bit soon. Which I'm sure it will.. but I like that I haven't pissed anyone off yet and that I have my solid alliance that I feel WILL be loyal to me to the end Smile.
Back to top Go down
Kenya
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Kenya

Tiger

Episode 4 - uneventful Empty
PostSubject: Re: Episode 4 - uneventful   Episode 4 - uneventful EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 11:44 pm

LOL so I just read my PMs.. I had two, One from Cam and one from Brant.

The one from Cam is about a fake alliance that we have with Jonathan.. it consists of Bryan, Cam, Jonathan and me. LOL! Well that works for me since I was already in an alliance with Jonathan.

The kicker to this is.. I read the PM from Brant and he was going on about how he feels that Jonathan is one of those types of people to try to control things and try to recruit people into an alliance and just make multiple alliances and shit, which I told Brant is exactly what he is trying to do. It's so funny since we're all just being fake with Jonathan.. poor Jonathan.. is just getting played at his own game.. I mean if you are gonna mess with fire you totally will get burned.. and he will. I guess he doesn't realize the connection our solid 4 has.. especially the Bryan/Brant/Me connection. That is just awesomeness for me.

I do trust Cam, he's awesome, I will be careful of course too though. But I know that Bryan and Brant would NEVER screw me over so I feel pretty confident in my position in the game. At least on this tribe for now.. we shall see what more is to come but I know these guys have my back!
Back to top Go down

Episode 4 - uneventful
Page 1 of 1