ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

CLOSING STATEMENTS FROM THE FINAL 2

Go down 
+3
Saddam
Julius Caesar
-jk-
7 posters
AuthorMessage
-jk-
Host
Host
-jk-

Monkey

CLOSING STATEMENTS FROM THE FINAL 2 Empty
PostSubject: CLOSING STATEMENTS FROM THE FINAL 2   CLOSING STATEMENTS FROM THE FINAL 2 EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 7:04 pm

It appears to me that everyone on our jury has now asked a question or made a statement, and I would just like to thank you all for being so quick about it. Truly, this may be the fastest Mandie and I have ever gotten through the jury phase and I am grateful. Jurors, if there is anything else you'd like to further clarify with the finalists, this is your last chance to do so, as both CAESAR and JACKSON now have the opportunity to give their closing statements.

CAESAR, JACKSON, please reply to this thread with any closing thoughts or statement you would like to make. This will be your final interaction with the jury before they vote for a winner, so make it count!

Jurors, please start a new thread in your Journals entitled "Final Vote" and declare who you are voting for to win the game. A reason why would be great too. I would like for all the votes to be in by the end of the weekend, as I would also like to schedule a Live Reunion and Final Vote read for Monday night at 9 pm EST. Finalists, please let me know if this time will not work for you.

Thanks in advance and good luck to all!
Back to top Go down
Julius Caesar
Star Quartz
Star Quartz
Julius Caesar

PostSubject: Re: CLOSING STATEMENTS FROM THE FINAL 2   CLOSING STATEMENTS FROM THE FINAL 2 EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 11:11 pm

I live my the philosophy that I never regret a single thing. Everything happens for a reason. People and events are put into our lives for a purpose. It can be a test, a lesson or just a general learning experience. We learn and we move forward. I never look behind and I never harp on the negative in my life. Without the mistakes, without the obstacles, we would never be able to see what is meaningful in our lives. Despite the fact that I don’t regret anything, it doesn’t mean that I am free from fault. I made some poor decisions and acted at times without thinking. To err is Human. I am able to admit those mistakes and grow from them.

This is a game that will be forgotten in a matter of weeks. It will get to the point we’ll start to forget each other’s names and bitterness that came along with it. It will be nothing but a distant memory. This is not life.

But the one thing that I will not forget from this experience is Adam. Despite my feelings about who played the better game I am truly blessed to have met him. He’s become my best friend in a matter of months. In 10 years, will I care about who won this game? Absolutely not but I will care that I met him. That is what life is about. Not a game.

“And now whatever way our stories end. I know you have re-written mine by being my friend…”
Back to top Go down
Saddam
Star Struck
Star Struck
Saddam

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: CLOSING STATEMENTS FROM THE FINAL 2   CLOSING STATEMENTS FROM THE FINAL 2 EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 11:18 pm

Julius Caesar wrote:
I live my the philosophy that I never regret a single thing. Everything happens for a reason. People and events are put into our lives for a purpose. It can be a test, a lesson or just a general learning experience. We learn and we move forward. I never look behind and I never harp on the negative in my life. Without the mistakes, without the obstacles, we would never be able to see what is meaningful in our lives. Despite the fact that I don’t regret anything, it doesn’t mean that I am free from fault. I made some poor decisions and acted at times without thinking. To err is Human. I am able to admit those mistakes and grow from them.

This is a game that will be forgotten in a matter of weeks. It will get to the point we’ll start to forget each other’s names and bitterness that came along with it. It will be nothing but a distant memory. This is not life.

But the one thing that I will not forget from this experience is Adam. Despite my feelings about who played the better game I am truly blessed to have met him. He’s become my best friend in a matter of months. In 10 years, will I care about who won this game? Absolutely not but I will care that I met him. That is what life is about. Not a game.

“And now whatever way our stories end. I know you have re-written mine by being my friend…”

CLOSING STATEMENTS FROM THE FINAL 2 Lol
Back to top Go down
Mussolini
Star Struck
Star Struck
Mussolini

PostSubject: Re: CLOSING STATEMENTS FROM THE FINAL 2   CLOSING STATEMENTS FROM THE FINAL 2 EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 12:20 am

LOL tim your such a tool
Back to top Go down
Adam
Winner
Winner
Adam

Rat

PostSubject: Re: CLOSING STATEMENTS FROM THE FINAL 2   CLOSING STATEMENTS FROM THE FINAL 2 EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 12:26 am

I was going to make a video and use my hands and draw graphs and shit, but I opted not to. I feel like, in ORGs, people tend to want to vote for the biggest, baddest bitch. It's been going on for decades and that's fine. I didn't expect to get too many votes coming into this, but the more and more questions I answered, the more and more I believed I could win it for not being the biggest baddest bitch. Don't judge our games on some 2D tier where one is higher than the other. He's a 10 and I'm a 7. These games and life doesn't work that way. We all have to find our place and run with it. I feel like we need to be judged for mastering our individual niches. Tim was the biggest, baddest bitch. He found his place and when he was in his power zone, he dominated. But, that's not my place; I don't belong there. I feel like all that I have explained in these deliberations, I mastered. I could have done things differently and better, sure, but I didn't and I still am here. So, I ask that when you vote, you consider all reasons to vote for a winner. Do you want the nice guy to win? Who is the nice guy? Is anyone here a nice guy? Who was the baddest bitch? Was there even one in this game? These things are all subjective. I ask you really look back on all that I have said and all that I have done and realize that no one can get to the end by doing nothing.

Throughout this, I have made some amazing friends and at the same time, I've played harder than I ever have before. Often times, those two things contradicted one another and I was blocked, called names, hated by my friends and ignored by my best friend in this game, Tim. I may not have the most blood on my hands, but I was dealt just as many blows as my competition...my friend. And together, we rolled with the punches. I am thankful for his friendship and the time we're spent together. I am thankful for finally lasting longer than Deet and Joey unblocking me and Wang giving me a nickname and everything. So, if nothing else comes from this, I am thankful anyway.

HOSTS! Thank you for an amazing game and never being online ever. And sorry I asked so many questions at ICs and sorry too Saddam, I know it annoyed you too. Smile

So, HAVE A GREAT NIGHT! And may the best man win. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/wariopuff
Adam
Winner
Winner
Adam

Rat

PostSubject: Re: CLOSING STATEMENTS FROM THE FINAL 2   CLOSING STATEMENTS FROM THE FINAL 2 EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 12:34 am

And Monday should be fine for me. We're putting down new tile in the house, so that's a huge distraction currently. Just give me a time and I'll make sure I'm here.
Back to top Go down
Ramesses II
Star Struck
Star Struck
Ramesses II

PostSubject: Re: CLOSING STATEMENTS FROM THE FINAL 2   CLOSING STATEMENTS FROM THE FINAL 2 EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 9:45 pm

Are you guys getting married? These sounded more like wedding vows than closing statements to a Survivor game. lolz
Back to top Go down
Adam
Winner
Winner
Adam

Rat

PostSubject: Re: CLOSING STATEMENTS FROM THE FINAL 2   CLOSING STATEMENTS FROM THE FINAL 2 EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 12:06 am

LMAO!!!!!!111111
Back to top Go down
WANG KON
Stardust
Stardust
WANG KON

Horse

PostSubject: Re: CLOSING STATEMENTS FROM THE FINAL 2   CLOSING STATEMENTS FROM THE FINAL 2 EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 1:51 am

I know I've been assholes to both Jacksob and Juliusob but that was all Wang speaking.

This is now MIKE speaking and I'd like to tell you both something...

I STILL HATE YA BOTH, LIKE HERROOOOO CMONNNN DO U THINK WANG IS THAT DUMB??? banana jester banana
Back to top Go down
Adam
Winner
Winner
Adam

Rat

PostSubject: Re: CLOSING STATEMENTS FROM THE FINAL 2   CLOSING STATEMENTS FROM THE FINAL 2 EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 2:02 am

LOL
Back to top Go down
WANG KON
Stardust
Stardust
WANG KON

Horse

PostSubject: Re: CLOSING STATEMENTS FROM THE FINAL 2   CLOSING STATEMENTS FROM THE FINAL 2 EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 11:20 am

I SEE THE MAIN SOB OF THE GAME STILL HAS A SENSE OF HUMOR!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CLOSING STATEMENTS FROM THE FINAL 2   CLOSING STATEMENTS FROM THE FINAL 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

CLOSING STATEMENTS FROM THE FINAL 2
Page 1 of 1