ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Final 2 Opening statements

Go down 
AuthorMessage
-jk-
Host
Host
-jk-

Monkey

Final 2 Opening statements Empty
PostSubject: Final 2 Opening statements   Final 2 Opening statements EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 9:51 pm

CONGRATULATIONS CAESAR AND JACKSON!

Final 2 Opening statements 2s60ms4 Final 2 Opening statements 15i23yb

You've made it as far as you can go and now you must turn to the jury, players you both had a hand in voting out, and convince them that you should be declared the winner of this game.

FINAL 2:

As a reply to this post, both of you please give your opening statements to the jurors. You may say whatever it is you believe they need to know to help them make their decision.

JURORS:

Once the Final 2 have given their opening statements you will have an opportunity to address the Final 2. Be thinking of a statement you'd like to give or a question you'd like to ask that will aid you in this decision. The Final 2 will have an opportunity to answer your question/statement after which you will declare that you are satisfied. After this is declared I will ask that you vote IN YOUR JOURNALS for either CAESAR or JACKSON to win the game. Remember you are not voting someone out but instead voting for the WINNER of the game.

Once all votes for winner have been received, we will reveal the votes and the winner of the game. More information on this will be posted at a later date.
Back to top Go down
-jk-
Host
Host
-jk-

Monkey

Final 2 Opening statements Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final 2 Opening statements   Final 2 Opening statements EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 10:07 pm

Mandie:

I'm assuming once the final 2 have made their opening statements, we will restore the juror's permission to post in the Temple of Zeus? That way the Jurors can post and the final 2 can reply until they are satisfied?
Back to top Go down

Final 2 Opening statements
Page 1 of 1