ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Michael L's Diary - Tribal Council #6 Question

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MikeNIkers
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
MikeNIkers

Michael L's Diary - Tribal Council #6 Question Empty
PostSubject: Michael L's Diary - Tribal Council #6 Question   Michael L's Diary - Tribal Council #6 Question EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 6:32 am

There is one question I would like everyone to put in their confessional just for my amusement: Where does your true allegiance lie? Who are your most trusted allies in this game?

I have a feeling this was somewhat directed at me, lol, you probably haven't been able to follow my craziness. Well, you know my closest ally WAS Rebecca, and while she was in the game, I pretty much considered everyone else expendable if it meant that we'd have a better shot at the final 2. Now that she's out of the game, my thoughts have changed. Donna and Joe are my two closest allies. I trust them completely. I intend to never cast a vote against either of them. I realize though, that in all likelihood they'll be the next two to leave. From this point, my next closest ally would probably be... Mitch. Yeah, I know right? But even though he's insane I do believe he's been trying to protect me from people like Michael M. When Donna and Joe are gone, I mave to rely on Mitch to help me get to the end of this game.
Back to top Go down

Michael L's Diary - Tribal Council #6 Question
Page 1 of 1