ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Werewolf 2 - Night 4 - Condemned From The Start

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Thian
Lucky Star
Lucky Star
Thian

Monkey

Werewolf 2 - Night 4 - Condemned From The Start Empty
PostSubject: Werewolf 2 - Night 4 - Condemned From The Start   Werewolf 2 - Night 4 - Condemned From The Start EmptyFri May 14, 2010 7:05 pm

Play for atmosphere

GLENWOOD NIGHT 4: CONDEMNED FROM THE START

Bryan stared blankley against the group gathered before him, trying to figure out exactly why
FaWa was targetted. Keeping a fixated eye to the sky he spoke. "Maybe someone is trying to frame Jacijs, or
maybe the werewolves thought FaWa was the seer"
He looked towards the group. "So does anyone have any ideas? We need
this lynch to be a werewolf."

Jacijs shook her head in dismay "We are getting nowhere." She heard Bryan speak and responded. "I was thinking
the same thing Bryan. Since fAwa was killed someone may be trying to frame me. Since three of the seven of us are bad,
it is a bit scary now."
Her focus was not fixated on anything in particular but more a train of thought kept her
stare consistant and blank. "The only thing I can go on is how suspicious it was for Dogdude to push the lynching of
Caligula who was not acting at all like a wolf, then totally pulling a 180 and saying we should lynch the very people
who stayed quiet when he was opposed to doing that at first."
She frown a little, "I also find the fact that Kenya
refuses to ever point out anyone but just goes with the flow each time, it comes across like a true werewolf. Those
are my biggest two suspects at this point. Of course, it obviously could be anyone and we have proven that we are not
doing well so far. "
She motioned an inclusive gesture in hopes for support. "someone is trying to make me look bad
by killing FaWa. I am leaning towards Dog at this point. i would make a nomination if someone would support it."

Alexander the Great spoke. "Poor fawa, i am going to agree with Jacjis, Cam had me suspicious from the beginning, i
nominated dogdude"

With support rallied by her side, Jacijs second the nomination for dogdude.

Dogdude had been pinned against the corner fence and it seemed to never let up, frusteration set in as the group
parted and some grabbed onto Dogdudes arms prepared for a lynch. Anger flaired up "Can you please stop nominating me?
I am really suspicious of Alexander The Great because he has pushed for me to be lynched twice now. i am pretty confident
Jacijs is a villager, she makes sense, but belasen has me very worried. "
Dogdude struggled in the grasp of his two captures.
"I hope I have the same trust as I did last time, and that you will save me again and not put me to death. Just as kenya
is going with the flow, alexander is doing the same thing. You suggested a nomination of me, and he went ahead and did it."

Jacijs spoke to Dogdude, "Honestly, I have never heard of anyone being suspicious of being a werewolf simply by making a suggestion, it is why I speak so openly. We need people to speak up, it brings out new ideas You may be innocent but I still see your behaviour as dangerous. i could be wrong but no one is giving anything so its all I have to base it on." She looked at him in a slight remorseful way. "i will have to vote yes to lynch"

Just as Jacijs voted, Alexander did the same "I vote as well to lynch."

with two votes to Lynch, Dogdude he stared at them both and almost pleading with them in a terrified voice. "I don't want to die,
Please the rest of you keep me. I don't deserve to die!"

the Professor watching the group gang up on dogdude approached them all. "i was a big defender of Dogdude last time
and I still believe he is a villager. Maybe I just want to believe he is a villager"
He ran his fingers through his hair
as he continued. "really though, I can't trust my opinion because the only other person i really wanted to nominate last round
was FaWa and both FaWa and Khufu were villagers"
He watched Dogdude a moment and still carried on. "I feel like, yes, killing
FaWa absolutely feels like a frame job on Jacijs, and again you can always argue that it was just a way for a werewolf to
to frame themselves and make it look like they are innocent. Jacijs, you are a smart person and if you were a werewolf,
i think that is exactly what you would do. I am going to have to vote Yes to lynch"

It was one more vote to make it official as Dogdude became even more desperate to spare his own life. Stammering and pleading still
he began. "I urge you all to reconsider lynching me, you can still retract your votes. I only need one more vote and
my time will be up. Since this is the case I need to tell you something! Kenya is a werewolf. Lynch her next and you'll be that
much closer to winning. If I must die for the greater good of glenwood, so be it. Please change your vote and save me."

Jacijs listened onward and then responded to dogdude once more. "dogdude could very well be innocent. e do not know enough
but I am hoping I am right. thanks for the compliment professor, I actually thought I was being a really dumb player
because I really expected to be killed by the wolves by now. I am surprised and pleased to still be here for what ever reason.
I am not really into reverse psychology so I probably wouldn't take a chance to do something that seemed suspicious
so i could use the defense that no wolf would do something that suspicious and I was being framed. I don't think
i would make it that complicated. The less we know the more we have to just look at the obvious in my opinion
and this is why i come back to Dogdude since day one."

Dogdude watched her with his mouth slightly dropped. "If you indeed think I am innocent, please retract your vote!"

Jacijs remembering that Dogdude had stated Kenya was a werewolf made her think "If this is true i think we need to talk
about this more, i am switching my vote to not lynch dogdude"

Pete rallied to the side of Jacijs "I honestly do not think he is a werewolf, I vote not to lynch as well"

The votes came down to a tied vote. 2 votes to lynch, and two votes not to lynch.
Jacijs came eye to eye with Dogdude "So, you know for sure Kenya is a wolf" she stared right into his eye
to see if he was lying.

the professor interrupted the two and spoke. "If you knew Kenya was a werewolf, why didn't you say anything before it looked like
you were going to be lynched. I want to not lynch you now, but I think it is just your way of getting out of this"

Dogdudes eyes darted towards the professor. "I don't know about alexander, i believe he is, but I know she IS a werewolf
trust me, save me and don't lynch me please"

Kenya had been away for sometime and had finally showed her face just in time to hear Dogdude slandering her and branding
her as a werewolf. "I just get here and you are already accusing me, Dogdude explain this to me" Her voice was casted
with anger. "I just love how he cowardly throws my name out there when he knows I am not around to ge me nominated to get lynched, this is rediculous, I have had no time to speculate who i think is a wolf."

Kenya gave an ice look to Jacijs. "I'm a wolf due to me not stating my opinion and not accusing? doesn't alexander and pete
do just that? So why doesn't that make THEM suspicious?. I think it makes them both suspects and as for Dogdude" She
spat on the ground infront of his feet" He's trying to throw me to the flames which makes me think he is a wolf.
I didn't think he was and was really for not lynching him but this?!"
She shouted "I vote yes to lynch dogdude"

Kenya snarled frusterated no sooner had she walked away she darted back to the group "you know what SCREW this!"
She marched right into dogdudes face. "Im dogdude is going to throw me under the bus, then I am going to do the same
thing to him."
She had laughed and turned towards Jacijs. "We have been working together this entire game. It just
amazes me that he would throw his own kind out to the mob like this! Seriously what is his problem? He just wants
to save himself so badly when he very well is a werewolf himself!" She gave a quick eye to dogdude "Thats so unclassy,
how else would he KNOW I am a werewolf after he is almost completely lynched. He never mentioned it in his defense.
He realized that someone could come on and get him out so he turned around and threw the heat on me since I was not here
to defend myself!"
Her anger mounted. "I thought we were on the same side but apparently I was wrong, he's just thinking
about taking over the village himself! If he got me out, he'd look good amongst the villagers and it would protect his
identity to help him win the game all by himself.

The professor had become a voice of reason between everyone as he spoke. "I do not know what is going on or why you both
are turning on each other. However dogdude, you only accused kenya of being a werewolf after it looked like you were
going to be lynched. If you are 100 percent sure that she's a wolf and you are not the seer, you're the sorcerer or a werewolf
I am going to have to lynch you now"

Dogdude glared at Kenya and the professor. "Trust me, Kenya is a werewolf do not lynch me!"

Jacijs hearing all of this thought of the most reasonable answer. "kenya just admitted to being a werewolf, it would
be stupid not to lynch her! A sure thing is a no brainer!"

the Professor spoke again, "dogdude is very lucky, we know kenya is, so why not just take out dogdude now, before he
wriggles out of yet another lynch! if we cannot lynch dogdude right now, then we will lynch Kenya I have no problem with either."

Jacijs pleaded with the professor to try to put reason into the voice of reason. "WE have a sure thing professor! Lynch Kenya
don't take a chance on Dogdude, it is a high risk situation and you are much to smart for that don't throw this small victory away!
when Kenya has already admitted to this!"

Pete had been very quiet as he began to speak. "I am going to have to agree with Kenya, everything she had said makes sense
and if he truely was going to help the villagers out, why wouldn't he have just stated this to begin with during his defense,
I am going to have to vote yes to lynch Dogdude"

With 4 votes to lynch the majority was reached dogdude was hoisted up and killed, his last words were sputtered as he lost breath
"IDIOTS!!!!!!".... as the villagers moved away they found. . . .

a small crystal ball tucked away in Dogdudes pocket, he was infact, the towns seer.

Villagers Alive are as follows:
Alexander the Great - Belasen
Bryan
Professor Momo
Pete
Jacijs
Kenya

The Graveyard
Lynched: Caligula - Villager
Killed: - Vastfanatic - Villager
Lynched - Khufu - Villager
Killed: - FaWa - Villager
Lynched: - Dogdude - Seer

Remember: If you are not alive, please do not divuldge any information to the rest of the players. I will ask that you kindly watch and not post from here on end. Thank you.

It is night time now, if your role is listed, please send me your night time action via PVT.

VILLAGER: No action required
SEER: Dead No action capable
AMULET OF PROTECTION: This has been passed already no action required
SORCERER: No action required, seer is dead
WEREWOLVES: Please pvt me with who you wish to kill tonight

Remember, if you are dead, do not divuldge anything to anyone alive or dead or non players. thank you.
Back to top Go down
Enchantress
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf 2 - Night 4 - Condemned From The Start   Werewolf 2 - Night 4 - Condemned From The Start EmptyFri May 14, 2010 8:50 pm

UGH I knew it! Okay, we're screwed. Smile Good job letting Kenya live, wolves! whoever has the amulet, PLEASE pass it to me because our only hope to fight them now is that no one dies tonight. They will obviously go after me!!!
Back to top Go down
Enchantress
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf 2 - Night 4 - Condemned From The Start   Werewolf 2 - Night 4 - Condemned From The Start EmptyFri May 14, 2010 8:56 pm

Oh, actually there are six left? I guess we're screwed no matter what. :p
Back to top Go down
MoMo
MoMo

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf 2 - Night 4 - Condemned From The Start   Werewolf 2 - Night 4 - Condemned From The Start EmptyFri May 14, 2010 9:58 pm

If the sorcerer dies wouldn't it be, like, 3 on 2, so they wouldn't win right?

I just can't believe that Cam was so bad at being the seer that I found it impossible to believe in. Why they hell wouldn't he have said a long time ago that Kenya was the wolf?
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf 2 - Night 4 - Condemned From The Start   Werewolf 2 - Night 4 - Condemned From The Start EmptyFri May 14, 2010 10:00 pm

well, being as he was the sorcerer and apparently knew Kenya was a werewolf, why'd he wait til the last second to state it? Honestly that made absolutely no sense whatsoever. He withheld information and the only time he stated anything was when he was about to die, which is something a wolf would have done, at least from my experience.
Oh well, good luck surviving the night everyone.
Back to top Go down
Enchantress
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf 2 - Night 4 - Condemned From The Start   Werewolf 2 - Night 4 - Condemned From The Start EmptyFri May 14, 2010 11:09 pm

LOL silly guys. How is the Sorcerer going to die? There are two werewolves and one sorcerer left. That equals three. The other three are innocent villagers. It takes four votes to lynch so there are not enough innocent villagers left to overpower the three baddies, right?

And, come on. You two lynched Cam as quick as possible after Kenya screwed up and outed herself. It's quite obvious you are the werewolf and the sorcerer. Congrats on winning the game! Smile
Back to top Go down
MoMo
MoMo

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf 2 - Night 4 - Condemned From The Start   Werewolf 2 - Night 4 - Condemned From The Start EmptyFri May 14, 2010 11:13 pm

Because the Werewolves can kill the sorcerer accidentally at night? Then that will leave only 2 wolves and 3 villagers? Then we can lynch Kenya? Then there would only be 1 wolf and 2 villagers left? I feel like you've gone through this game with a very narrow view of things. You were completely fixated on Cam and you can point me out as whatever you want now that you know you were wrong, whatever, and kept getting mad at people who didn't want to lynch him and then when we finally do you get all pissy about it because WE were wrong?
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf 2 - Night 4 - Condemned From The Start   Werewolf 2 - Night 4 - Condemned From The Start EmptyFri May 14, 2010 11:33 pm

if you really look at everything, you have to realize that Cam didn't help himself out with the way he revealed information. Kenya helped herself with framing Cam but the way that he revealed that coupled with her outburst just didn't help him out at all. In the end, I don't regret voting for him cause I feel it was what felt like the right move. I'm sure I'm gonna end up dead now but oh well, villagers lose again it seems, hopefully we'll do better next time
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf 2 - Night 4 - Condemned From The Start   Werewolf 2 - Night 4 - Condemned From The Start EmptyFri May 14, 2010 11:35 pm

and the last thing I want to add before I sign off for the night is this: anyone who votes for Kenya not to be lynched in the next day is obviously a sorcerer and werewolf, remember that. I wouldn't be shocked if I was killed next but oh well, it is what it is.
Back to top Go down
Kenya
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Kenya

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf 2 - Night 4 - Condemned From The Start   Werewolf 2 - Night 4 - Condemned From The Start EmptySat May 15, 2010 2:05 am

For the record I purposely said all I did to get Cam lynched.. I mean you all may think it was a stupid tactic but it really wasn't, I helped seal his fate Wink
Back to top Go down
Thian
Lucky Star
Lucky Star
Thian

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf 2 - Night 4 - Condemned From The Start   Werewolf 2 - Night 4 - Condemned From The Start EmptySat May 15, 2010 8:18 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf 2 - Night 4 - Condemned From The Start   Werewolf 2 - Night 4 - Condemned From The Start Empty

Back to top Go down

Werewolf 2 - Night 4 - Condemned From The Start
Page 1 of 1