ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Joan of Arc: Not Quitting

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Joan of Arc
Star Struck
Star Struck
Joan of Arc

Joan of Arc: Not Quitting Empty
PostSubject: Joan of Arc: Not Quitting   Joan of Arc: Not Quitting EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 3:34 pm

First of all, I want you to know how happy I was to be asked to play in this game and that I am having a great time. I guess I am not caught up in a lot of the drama because I don't know all these people as well as they know each other. I like all the members of my tribe, and I like the couple that I have been able to speak to on the other tribe.

WANG... well he is odd, and I am still not fond of the whole "Wang" act, but I cleared my position with him as best as I could and that is about all I can do. Basically I ignore him, but it works for me. I certainly would not let him push me to point to quitting the game.

I signed on to play.. and that is what I intend to do.

You are both doing a great job... if you need to replace a few people to keep things going in the right direction then that is what you should do.

As I say at work when I an done dealing with a difficult student or situation... "Now we are moving on."

So I say let's all move on.
Back to top Go down
-jk-
Host
Host
-jk-

Monkey

Joan of Arc: Not Quitting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joan of Arc: Not Quitting   Joan of Arc: Not Quitting EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 4:51 pm

Awesome. Thank you again for playing the game Becky! Mandie and I are both excited to have you and are glad that your trip in the beginning didn't seem to do any lasting damage. I appreciate your outlook on the game and I believe you have the correct attitude. And that is exactly what I plan to do...move on! LOL
Back to top Go down

Joan of Arc: Not Quitting
Page 1 of 1