ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Isabella: Quitting!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kenya
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Kenya

Tiger

Isabella: Quitting! Empty
PostSubject: Isabella: Quitting!   Isabella: Quitting! EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 12:34 pm

I'm TOTALLY QUITTING!! JUST KIDDING! lol I just had to join in on the silly people threatening to quit like wtf? Honestly if they are threatening to quit due to people they don't like that's just silly.. now if they want to quit because of personal reasons.. don't have time that's completely different.. and at this point I think replacing people isn't a good idea because it's already round 3.. I think it's to the point where they need to be talked to personally about it and be like what is the reason reason you want to quit? If it's a valid reason that's fine.. if it isn't.. it's like wtf is wrong with you.. smack them or something. Why would they sign up for a game and get to round 3 and than quit. Ugh.. hate people like that.. I mean I know i"ve threaten to quit in the past in games.. but I haven't in this game.. and I don't even have the urge too.. I love this game. And it pisses me off that people are even threatening that because they aren't getting their way!! It's a game.. you won't always get your way.. yes people pissed me off last round due to rumors.. but I didn't have the urge to quit.. sheesh wish I knew who these idiots were so I could just personally take care of them Wink.
Back to top Go down

Isabella: Quitting!
Page 1 of 1