ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lincoln: QUITTING?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
-jk-
Host
Host
-jk-

Monkey

Lincoln: QUITTING? Empty
PostSubject: Lincoln: QUITTING?   Lincoln: QUITTING? EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 10:03 am

Rumor has it that you are quitting. Is this true?

Obviously when another player quit they were replaced and that is a hassle on the hosts and the other players...so please, let us know now, are you quitting or not? If you are, we need to determine if it is appropriate to bring in a replacement player. If you are not, then please, don't threaten to do so again.

Obviously we don't expect every player to get along, but we also do not expect players to quit if they don't like someone. If you don't like someone VOTE THEM OUT, its the name of the game you signed up for!!!
Back to top Go down
Cory
Star Quartz
Star Quartz
Cory

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Lincoln: QUITTING?   Lincoln: QUITTING? EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 3:08 pm

I'm not quitting.
Back to top Go down
Cory
Star Quartz
Star Quartz
Cory

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Lincoln: QUITTING?   Lincoln: QUITTING? EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 3:11 pm

I'm curious though... why can't threatening to quit be a part of the game? Makes me more villianous, hahaha.
Back to top Go down
-jk-
Host
Host
-jk-

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Lincoln: QUITTING?   Lincoln: QUITTING? EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 4:03 pm

I don't have a problem with you threatening to quit as long as you don't. Its when I have to try to figure out what to do next that I get concerned...

I'm glad that you have decided to stick it out, and, if it was all an act, my apologies...just know that that came from the earlier player who rage-quit and then disappeared...
Back to top Go down
-jk-
Host
Host
-jk-

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Lincoln: QUITTING?   Lincoln: QUITTING? EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 9:33 pm

If you do plan on staying, we do ask our players to at the very least answer our confessional questions each round. You haven't posted any yet...

...you can find them in the United Nations.

Convos you have with other players are welcome too!

Thanks in advance Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lincoln: QUITTING?   Lincoln: QUITTING? Empty

Back to top Go down

Lincoln: QUITTING?
Page 1 of 1