ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

V started back up the other day

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Doug
Shooting Star
Shooting Star
Doug

Dragon

V started back up the other day Empty
PostSubject: V started back up the other day   V started back up the other day EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 10:40 am

I haven't seen the new episode yet, but is anyone else watching this show? I was and I intend to keep watching since it's on Hulu.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/profile.php?ref=name&
MoMo
MoMo

Pig

PostSubject: Re: V started back up the other day   V started back up the other day EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 11:43 am

I loved the original V (not the series, the series was dumb...when Diana and that fucking blond 80s chick had to fight to the death with snakes...what the fuck was that...and why did that stupid starchild have to be the most annoying person in the entire world, AND WHY DID ANYONE STILL CARE ABOUT THAT STUPID CHICK WHO WAS SUPPOSED TO BE PLAYED BY THE GIRL FROM POLTERGEIST BEFORE SHE DIED??????? Oh...right...they didn't...that's why she moved out of LA in the first episode. Stupid Robin. You sucked. You sucked hard. You sucked hard lizard penis. You were a disgusting whore.) so I was obviously very excited for them to try this again, but it's left me just like...blah...I don't hate it (EXCEPT FOR JULIETTE'S SON, GOD HE'S HORRIBLE TO LOOK AT, BUT HIS FRIEND IS SO MUCH WORSE, THEY JUST LIGHT A FIRE OF RAGE IN MY STOMACH) but I don't love it either. I remain indifferent at the moment, but still watch it because I want to get to like it.
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: V started back up the other day   V started back up the other day EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 6:53 pm

I love V, I think it is a great show and I really cannot wait to see how it progresses from here, the new episode was awesome, I really liked it though I am absolutely too excited for next weeks episode, the previews left me on the edge of my seat lol
Back to top Go down
Doug
Shooting Star
Shooting Star
Doug

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: V started back up the other day   V started back up the other day EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 8:41 pm

Hahaha, GOOD! That's exactly what I wanted to hear, Pete! Now I can't wait to get back to school so I can watch it! Did they make any like, really obvious and obnoxious changes? Like, did they blatantly change anyone, cuz that would be hysterical.
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: V started back up the other day   V started back up the other day EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 8:44 pm

I don't think they did, it picks up right where the last episode ended and continues. It is really good, I will say I used to not mind Juliette's son but now I am not sure I can stand him, hope he changes cause he sucks right now, his friend wasn't in this episode at all, honestly won't be sad if we don't see him again lol. It's getting good though.
Back to top Go down
Doug
Shooting Star
Shooting Star
Doug

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: V started back up the other day   V started back up the other day EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 8:49 pm

Yeah, I remember not being a big fan of the son, and I definitely didn't like the son's friend. I thought their writing was terrible, and their acting DEFINITELY didn't make up for it. Not gonna miss the friend, lol. Can't wait to see what's happening though!

Do they recap well enough that I won't have to watch all the episodes to remember what's going on?
Back to top Go down
MoMo
MoMo

Pig

PostSubject: Re: V started back up the other day   V started back up the other day EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 11:27 pm

I'm sure they do...but also there was a 'recap episode' the week before. Like they do with Lost.

Oh my God, that fucking son though. His writing is the worst and he is very cliched. I know they needed to have his character, or some human character at least, that is going to get in with the Visitor Youth and whatnot...but Danny in the original was a really great character, obviously it can be done in a way that the character isn't the most annoying twat in the twatbucket.
Back to top Go down
MoMo
MoMo

Pig

PostSubject: Re: V started back up the other day   V started back up the other day EmptyWed May 19, 2010 11:33 pm

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOT TINY EYES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?????????
Back to top Go down
MoMo
MoMo

Pig

PostSubject: Re: V started back up the other day   V started back up the other day EmptyWed May 19, 2010 11:57 pm

Ok, this series is still nowhere near where I'd like it to be. I've discussed the flaws I think it's generated for itself. But I see all of that coming to an end with this season finale. It's like this has been a prologue. And if V can really make something of itself next season I'll be really happy because I've liked it more and more with each episode since it came back.

In addition,
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: V started back up the other day   V started back up the other day Empty

Back to top Go down

V started back up the other day
Page 1 of 1