ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Round 2 - "The Inventing Room"

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Doug
Shooting Star
Shooting Star
Doug

Dragon

Round 2 - "The Inventing Room" Empty
PostSubject: Round 2 - "The Inventing Room"   Round 2 - "The Inventing Room" EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 2:11 am

Come on in guys.

Snozzwanger Tribe, getting your first look at the new Hornswoggler Tribe. Harvey voted out at the last Tribal Council, and... Kyle has returned as the new eighth member of Hornswoggler.

Welcome to your second Immunity Challenge. The room we have entered is called the "Inventing Room." You will be spending the next 24 hours in this room gathering as much information on a single topic as possible. What topic is that? Well, the topic is...

...candy, of course!

For this challenge, you will be gathering as much information on candy as possible. How will you do that? Well, Oompa Loompas do not speak English very well, so they work best when you have an image to show them. Each one of you will create a thread in your Journal entitled "Immunity Challenge 2." In this thread, you will post as many pictures of candy as possible. There are a couple rules:

• The picture must contain a label or some written indication as to what the candy is called (this may not be edited in using MS Paint, Photoshop, etc). This means that if you post a picture of a Snickers bar, it must have the label that indicates well enough that it is a Snickers bar; if you post a picture of a Hershey's Kiss, make sure it has the little piece of paper hanging out with the name.

• You may only post one picture of each kind of candy. If you have questions about this, please ask in this thread or find me online.

• There is no time element involved, and you may post multiple pictures per post or one picture per post; it does not matter. If you need help figuring out how to post an image, feel free to ask me or one of your tribemates.

Though you are posting information individually, you have a team goal: gather as many different kinds of candy as possible. You will gain one point for your tribe for every unique candy you post. If you post a candy that someone else on your tribe has posted, your Tribe will not gain a point. After all, that is wasteful research!

The tribe that gathers the highest number of unique candy varieties will win Immunity and safety from Tribal Council.

So why are you working in your Journals? Well, though you have a team goal, I have also decided to reward my best researcher. The person in this Immunity Challenge who posts the most images of candy in their thread (doubles not included, of course) will win a trip on the Mysterious Glass Elevator. Will this affect the way that you work with your team? This trip can be won by anyone competing in the Challenge, regardless of whether your Tribe wins Immunity or not. More details will be given to the winner of this reward.

You will have until Saturday, June 12th to complete this Challenge (24 hours).

I'll give you a moment to strategize (you may need it).

Researchers, ready? GO!

Last edited by Willy Wonka on Fri Jun 11, 2010 5:16 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/profile.php?ref=name&
Doug
Shooting Star
Shooting Star
Doug

Dragon

Round 2 - "The Inventing Room" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round 2 - "The Inventing Room"   Round 2 - "The Inventing Room" EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 4:32 pm

There's something in your mailbox!

It looks like a scrapbook, and on the cover:

The team that knows their candy
Will surely do the best,
But in order to rise above,
What won't you tell the rest?

Inside the scrapbook there are all sorts of candy recipes, pictures, discarded wrappers...what looks like an old piece of chewing gum...and all sorts of other remnants of delicious sweets. On the very last page:

Your second Immunity Challenge will be posted at 8:00pm EST on Friday, June 11th. It is not live, and time is only a factor in the respect that there is a due date.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/profile.php?ref=name&

Round 2 - "The Inventing Room"
Page 1 of 1