ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

IC Beach ~ Final IC ~ Daylight's Coming!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jessica Hamby
Stardust
Stardust
Jessica Hamby

IC Beach ~ Final IC ~ Daylight's Coming! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IC Beach ~ Final IC ~ Daylight's Coming!   IC Beach ~ Final IC ~ Daylight's Coming! - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 6:41 pm

LOL!

Way possible.

I wonder why anyone would use the 30 minute or 8 post hinder anyway? This is just going to be a round robin of hindering.
Back to top Go down
Jason
Star Burst
Star Burst
Jason

PostSubject: Re: IC Beach ~ Final IC ~ Daylight's Coming!   IC Beach ~ Final IC ~ Daylight's Coming! - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 6:42 pm

Dunno, just to give us an option I suppose.
Back to top Go down
Doug's Loophole
Star Burst
Star Burst
Doug's Loophole

Cat

PostSubject: Re: IC Beach ~ Final IC ~ Daylight's Coming!   IC Beach ~ Final IC ~ Daylight's Coming! - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 6:45 pm

I'm here, ass. But I'm on my phone, so this definitely sucks.
Back to top Go down
Jason
Star Burst
Star Burst
Jason

PostSubject: Re: IC Beach ~ Final IC ~ Daylight's Coming!   IC Beach ~ Final IC ~ Daylight's Coming! - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 6:46 pm

I am not an ass Sad Am I an ass, Jess? disbelief
Back to top Go down
Jason
Star Burst
Star Burst
Jason

PostSubject: Re: IC Beach ~ Final IC ~ Daylight's Coming!   IC Beach ~ Final IC ~ Daylight's Coming! - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 6:49 pm

Ok as much as I love this game, I can't be sitting here at a computer because I'm on vacation.

I will post when I can, but certainly won't win this challenge because I need to have a social life.

Peace out.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Hamby
Stardust
Stardust
Jessica Hamby

PostSubject: Re: IC Beach ~ Final IC ~ Daylight's Coming!   IC Beach ~ Final IC ~ Daylight's Coming! - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 6:55 pm

Shit just got real in OPS2.
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: IC Beach ~ Final IC ~ Daylight's Coming!   IC Beach ~ Final IC ~ Daylight's Coming! - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 7:31 pm

I'm not gonna be able to be around much tonight. Once you complete the challenge please post in here that you have completed, that post will be the notice to the others that you have finished, however as mistakes can cause you to lose time, others shouldn't quit at that point.
I will have my phone on aim and will check it periodically so if you need to discuss something with me regarding anything just ask and I will answer asap.
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: IC Beach ~ Final IC ~ Daylight's Coming!   IC Beach ~ Final IC ~ Daylight's Coming! - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 7:33 pm

Also, Alice has used the 20 min between post hindrance on Jason.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Hamby
Stardust
Stardust
Jessica Hamby

PostSubject: Re: IC Beach ~ Final IC ~ Daylight's Coming!   IC Beach ~ Final IC ~ Daylight's Coming! - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 7:34 pm

So what does that mean exactly for Jason?
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: IC Beach ~ Final IC ~ Daylight's Coming!   IC Beach ~ Final IC ~ Daylight's Coming! - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 7:57 pm

nothing, each hindrance can only be used once on someone, sorry if I didn't state that but having the same hindrance twice on one person just won't really work right.

So Alice, if you would like to change it, you can
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: IC Beach ~ Final IC ~ Daylight's Coming!   IC Beach ~ Final IC ~ Daylight's Coming! - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 8:02 pm

alright I misunderstood Alice's post, (sorry my head isn't comprehending anything correctly tonight)

Jason cannot post at all for the next half-hour.

He also needs to take 12 post to get to his next torch, both are complimentary by Alice.

He still has to wait 20 min between each post.

Hope that clears everything up, and good luck
Back to top Go down
Jessica Hamby
Stardust
Stardust
Jessica Hamby

PostSubject: Re: IC Beach ~ Final IC ~ Daylight's Coming!   IC Beach ~ Final IC ~ Daylight's Coming! - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 8:13 am

Ok, all done.
Back to top Go down
Jason
Star Burst
Star Burst
Jason

PostSubject: Re: IC Beach ~ Final IC ~ Daylight's Coming!   IC Beach ~ Final IC ~ Daylight's Coming! - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 7:06 pm

Yeah sorry if my post sounded "holier than thou". It really wasn't meant that way. I was just frustrated that I wouldn't really be able to post that much for this challenge. I'm on a 2 week ski/business trip and I'd rather ski than be posting. If I could have been around to post, I would have. Sorry for somewhat of an anticlimactic showing in the finals by yours truly, but the timing just didn't work out!

I'm assuming Jess will take Alice, so best of luck to the both of you in the finals Wink
Back to top Go down
Jessica Hamby
Stardust
Stardust
Jessica Hamby

PostSubject: Re: IC Beach ~ Final IC ~ Daylight's Coming!   IC Beach ~ Final IC ~ Daylight's Coming! - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 7:57 pm

I don't think your statement was that out of line Jason, doing a posting challenge like this is kind of annoying when you just did one, or two right before it. You need to devote a lot of time to it. Even without the 20 minute hindering you it would take 50 minutes to finish one person's torch. That's a lot.

I did like the challenge though, Pete, I think it's the best one out of the other post endurance challenges that we've had. I know you were worried about people not liking challenges that's why I'm saying it. If you do another game I would keep this one (with some fine tuning) and ditch the other post endurance challenges.
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: IC Beach ~ Final IC ~ Daylight's Coming!   IC Beach ~ Final IC ~ Daylight's Coming! - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 8:00 pm

thanks Jessica, I will definitely keep that in mind when I do my next game for sure. Want to make it more fun so will work hard to do it
Back to top Go down
Jessica Hamby
Stardust
Stardust
Jessica Hamby

PostSubject: Re: IC Beach ~ Final IC ~ Daylight's Coming!   IC Beach ~ Final IC ~ Daylight's Coming! - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 8:07 pm

The writing a story one was also fun, LOL, especially my story! But I would space them out more. We just did that one, then a 'post as much as you can' challenge and then the posting about each player challenge all of which were time consuming, and kind of races, if they were spread out more it would have had a better feel to it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IC Beach ~ Final IC ~ Daylight's Coming!   IC Beach ~ Final IC ~ Daylight's Coming! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

IC Beach ~ Final IC ~ Daylight's Coming!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2