ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

IC Beach ~ IC #8 ~ The Outcast Final Act

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

IC Beach ~ IC #8 ~ The Outcast Final Act Empty
PostSubject: IC Beach ~ IC #8 ~ The Outcast Final Act   IC Beach ~ IC #8 ~ The Outcast Final Act EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 6:44 pm

Welcome to the final 8

The first five that are out of the game were given the opportunity to ask you all a question. I am going to add one thing to each question at the end of each of them.
However, two of them have disappeared completely, never giving a question, I am not going to reveal who those two are until the final results.

So for the questions, I need you all to answer these three questions IN YOUR DIARY ROOM by tomorrow at 7pm EST Friday February 19th.

1) Who is the most annoying person left in the game and why?

2) Which person remaining would you say has the WORST personality and why?

3) Who didn't deserve to leave the game before merge and why?

If I don't receive answers by tomorrow night then you will lose immunity automatically. The three who asked the questions will be rating the answers from best to worst to their question and that is how a winner will be reached.
Good luck

Last edited by Pete on Thu Jun 10, 2010 7:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: IC Beach ~ IC #8 ~ The Outcast Final Act   IC Beach ~ IC #8 ~ The Outcast Final Act EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 11:27 pm

I've had a few people ask about the nature of their answers and whether or not I'd be sharing them with everyone or not.

I will only be sharing answers with those already voted out, however, they will not know who wrote what

On top of that, when I reveal the final results of this challenge all I will be saying is who received the most votes for each question (as in for question one if everyone chose Victoria, I'd say she was chosen most as the answer for that and so on)

Hope that clears up any confusion. Good luck
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: IC Beach ~ IC #8 ~ The Outcast Final Act   IC Beach ~ IC #8 ~ The Outcast Final Act EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 6:21 pm

The 2nd part of this challenge is under way, final results will be posted tomorrow (hopefully no tie but if there somehow is a tie (between 2-4 people) then they will all win immunity. However, due to the nature of this challenge, and the scoring it isn't likely and only slightly possible of a tie.

Good Luck all, as all 8 of you participated and are eligible to win this challenge.
Back to top Go down
finklestein
Star Struck
Star Struck

PostSubject: Re: IC Beach ~ IC #8 ~ The Outcast Final Act   IC Beach ~ IC #8 ~ The Outcast Final Act EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 8:46 pm

Where is part 2? Sad
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: IC Beach ~ IC #8 ~ The Outcast Final Act   IC Beach ~ IC #8 ~ The Outcast Final Act EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 8:57 pm

I am still waiting on one of the three to rank your answers, Results will be up tomorrow no matter what, sorry for the delay
Back to top Go down
Bill Compton
Star Burst
Star Burst
Bill Compton

PostSubject: Re: IC Beach ~ IC #8 ~ The Outcast Final Act   IC Beach ~ IC #8 ~ The Outcast Final Act EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 10:53 pm

No wonder they were voted out. IC Beach ~ IC #8 ~ The Outcast Final Act 850857
Back to top Go down
http://truebloodwiki.hbo.com/page/Bill+Compton
Jessica Hamby
Stardust
Stardust
Jessica Hamby

PostSubject: Re: IC Beach ~ IC #8 ~ The Outcast Final Act   IC Beach ~ IC #8 ~ The Outcast Final Act EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 2:45 am

Seriously.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IC Beach ~ IC #8 ~ The Outcast Final Act   IC Beach ~ IC #8 ~ The Outcast Final Act Empty

Back to top Go down

IC Beach ~ IC #8 ~ The Outcast Final Act
Page 1 of 1