ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

IC Beach ~ Final IC RESULTS

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

IC Beach ~ Final IC RESULTS Empty
PostSubject: IC Beach ~ Final IC RESULTS   IC Beach ~ Final IC RESULTS EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 8:20 pm

Alright guys, here it comes.

Who wins the final immunity challenge, and who gets to choose who to make the finals?

The winner finished early this morning around 9am, this person is also the only person to complete the challenge.

CONGRATULATIONS JESSICA! You have won immunity and are guaranteed a spot in the final two. You must choose either Jason or Alice to make the finals with you and the other to be the final member of the jury.

Here is what I want each of you to do, I'm gonna post Tribal Council immediately after I post this, I'd like each of you to make two post, one summarizing your feelings on the overall game and your thoughts on the other two. Don't worry about the original confessionals, I just want those two things done.

Immediately after TC Results are posted, I would like the final two to post about the jury and what they are expecting to come up at the Final Tribal Council.

Then, the opening statements will be due, then the jury gets their chance to address you. So time for TC to be posted...
Back to top Go down

IC Beach ~ Final IC RESULTS
Page 1 of 1