ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pete's Diary - Tribal Council Votes

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
dj
dj

Pete's Diary - Tribal Council Votes Empty
PostSubject: Pete's Diary - Tribal Council Votes   Pete's Diary - Tribal Council Votes EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 1:40 am

Hi Mike,

This is a topic dedicated solely to Tribal Council votes, so please vote in this topic for any Tribal Councils you attend!

Thanks!

DJ

Last edited by djqwiksilver on Wed Nov 18, 2009 9:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Pete's Diary - Tribal Council Votes   Pete's Diary - Tribal Council Votes EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 12:02 pm

Tribal Council #2 Vote:

Tonight I have to make a decision that should not be as hard as it is. The person I am voting for is the person I have talked to the least and therefore have no allegiance to. My vote tonight is for RYANN. There is a certain someone who sat out this last challenge who also messed up in the last one that I'd like to vote out even though I like him but he is the weakest link in my eyes but he's tied with two others a little so it is what it is and Ryann is to go first.
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Pete's Diary - Tribal Council Votes   Pete's Diary - Tribal Council Votes EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 12:24 pm

Tribal Council #3 Vote:

Tonight I am voting for Patrick as he is the only one I never saw participate in this challenge and he's from the other tribe originally.
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Pete's Diary - Tribal Council Votes   Pete's Diary - Tribal Council Votes EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 12:46 pm

Tribal Council #6 Vote:

Tonight I make a big move. Voting out the person I made my first alliance with. DONNA is my vote tonight because she is a huge threat and I know she's going to be after my head when this all goes down, so I need her gone first and am glad she lost the immunity challenge.
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Pete's Diary - Tribal Council Votes   Pete's Diary - Tribal Council Votes EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 7:34 pm

Tribal Council #7 Vote:

Tonight I vote for someone that I feel hasn't truly made an effort to stay in this game. The most effort I've seen from him all game was this past IC. My vote is for JOE, an original ally that has made no effort to work with me so it's time for him to go.
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Pete's Diary - Tribal Council Votes   Pete's Diary - Tribal Council Votes EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 11:45 pm

Tribal Council #8:

Originally tonight I wanted to make a change but you wouldn't let me, which is why I am voting for you tonight MICHAEL L. There is nothing I can do to protect you any more, it seems that you refuse to work with me and getting news that you are trying to turn the vote around to get Jessica out basically means that I cannot trust you because if you vote Jessica and still go, then I am screwed cause I will have betrayed Michael M and Tiffani and they will want me out next, so goodbye, really wanted to be final two with you but you wouldn't allow it Sad
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Pete's Diary - Tribal Council Votes   Pete's Diary - Tribal Council Votes EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 7:45 pm

Tribal Council #9:

Tonight I am voting for someone I feel shouldn't leave, and I am doing what I can to make sure he doesn't go by taking a chance that will probably backfire on me. Tonight I am voting for MITCH. Let's see what happens.
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Pete's Diary - Tribal Council Votes   Pete's Diary - Tribal Council Votes EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 9:46 am

Tribal Council #10:

Tonight I vote for the person I should have made sure was eliminated last round. My vote is for MITCH. So long
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Pete's Diary - Tribal Council Votes   Pete's Diary - Tribal Council Votes EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 12:41 am

Final Tribal Council Vote:

My vote tonight is for the person who clearly dominated this game. It isn't the person I want to vote for but for the person that has earned my vote by answering all the jury questions and not disappearing. My vote tonight is for MICHAEL M to win this game because he above everyone else deserves to win this game and as much as I wanted to be voting Jessica, I cannot do it because I always have one rule I follow when it comes to voting a winner. The final tribal council questioning and she failed to impress, while Michael M totally kicked butt. Good luck to both, honestly would love to see either win so good game to both.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pete's Diary - Tribal Council Votes   Pete's Diary - Tribal Council Votes Empty

Back to top Go down

Pete's Diary - Tribal Council Votes
Page 1 of 1