ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mitch's Diary - Tribal Council Votes

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
dj
dj

Mitch's Diary - Tribal Council Votes Empty
PostSubject: Mitch's Diary - Tribal Council Votes   Mitch's Diary - Tribal Council Votes EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 1:49 am

Hi Mitch,

This is a topic dedicated solely to Tribal Council votes, so please vote in this topic for any Tribal Councils you attend!

Thanks!

DJ

Last edited by djqwiksilver on Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mitch Armour
Star Burst
Star Burst

PostSubject: Re: Mitch's Diary - Tribal Council Votes   Mitch's Diary - Tribal Council Votes EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 6:40 pm

Sorry for the inactivity so far,if i survive this round I WILL not be inactive! ill be VERY ACTIVE infact!

My vote: JEREMY

Reason: NOTHING PERSONAL AT ALL, its my only way of survival , if i survive, then i can REALLY show who i am and start to play this game TO WIN IT! its do or die right now though! I truly believe if i make it tonight,ill go VERY FAR if not WIN this game, so either I GO OUT FIRST, or im going as far to the end as I can! So lets see if the people ive talked to will stick to there word in Michael (deetman) and Jordan. Im trusting JRODAN the most and hoping deet keeps his word of voting with me to vote off jeremy.

::Crosses his fingers::
Back to top Go down
Mitch Armour
Star Burst
Star Burst

PostSubject: Re: Mitch's Diary - Tribal Council Votes   Mitch's Diary - Tribal Council Votes EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 10:00 pm

My vote : Joe

Reason: I know you the least out of everyone and you talk to me the least and i have reason to believe you may be voting for me. So , if you go,then ill feel safe with my position in this tribe and in this game, but you never know FOR SURE, till you see things play out. So , heres to things going my way.

::puts his vote in the bin::
Back to top Go down
Mitch Armour
Star Burst
Star Burst

PostSubject: Re: Mitch's Diary - Tribal Council Votes   Mitch's Diary - Tribal Council Votes EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 9:51 pm

My vote: Donna....

I am so sorry...even though im pretty sure you would vote my ass off at some point...id rather JOE go first because he is a douche bag and trash, he hasnt done anything to me yet, but i can just tell,plus jessica hates him for lying to him! So im alligned with certain people now, and if donna goes it will confirm it, otherwise...im fucked...so here we go! ::crosses his fingers::
Back to top Go down
Mitch Armour
Star Burst
Star Burst

PostSubject: Re: Mitch's Diary - Tribal Council Votes   Mitch's Diary - Tribal Council Votes EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 5:01 pm

::Mitch steps up to the voting booth and takes picks the pen up and puts it to his ballot.::

My Vote: JOE

This is my second vote against this person...lets hope the SECOND TIME is the charm. Its nothing personal cause i dont know you hardly at all!

I'm sticking loyal to those i've given my word to and those few KNOW who they are.
Back to top Go down
Mitch Armour
Star Burst
Star Burst

PostSubject: Re: Mitch's Diary - Tribal Council Votes   Mitch's Diary - Tribal Council Votes EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 10:18 pm

my vote isnt up ? I voted!
Back to top Go down
Mitch Armour
Star Burst
Star Burst

PostSubject: Re: Mitch's Diary - Tribal Council Votes   Mitch's Diary - Tribal Council Votes EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 10:19 pm

VOTE: MICHAEL L.

I
am sorry Michael L. , Me and you Came into this game together, THEN I
FOUND OUT nearly half the game knew you and was loyal to you......you
DUG YOUR OWN GRAVE by trying to turn people on jessica when it was
unneccisary and you bullyed Tiffani....THEN when i was honest and told
you i was voting you out YOU THREATENED ME TO NOT VOTE FOR ME IF I GOT
TO END....well that shows me your not a true friend to me Michael L. Oh
and by the way....I know this is supposed to be secret....BUT THIS
MESSAGE FROM MITCH!

YOU DUG YOUR OWN GRAVE MICHAEL ....Now you try to pull me down with you? No!
Back to top Go down
Mitch Armour
Star Burst
Star Burst

PostSubject: Re: Mitch's Diary - Tribal Council Votes   Mitch's Diary - Tribal Council Votes EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 9:14 pm

-VERIFICATION-

(I posted this already....)

I...(Mitch) am using the Secret Immunity Idol to save myself and go to the final 5.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

::Mitch acts like he is a goner infront of everyone::

Mitch: Knowing EVERYONE is voting against me....it seems my vote will
go towards someone i actually like as a person but strategically i have
to vote for this person even though its just one vote.

VOTE : Tiffani

Im sorry Tiffani ...... it seems to be dog eat dog...you were gonna eat
me/vote me out .... so i wont lose much sleep over this. :-/
Back to top Go down
Mitch Armour
Star Burst
Star Burst

PostSubject: Re: Mitch's Diary - Tribal Council Votes   Mitch's Diary - Tribal Council Votes EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 9:20 pm

EITHER THE BIG MOVE OR THE BIG FALL!

VOTE: Pete....my friend....but a mastermind...

this guys a threat, i love him to death and this is a purely strategic vote, i feel horrible by it but it could be me going for all i know and this is a smart play,i almost dont wanna do it cus the guys a good friend but i feel he would take me out later into the f4 and he is SO STRONG....i have to try this , i love this person to death though. I think its do or die cus i feel scared tho.
Back to top Go down
Mitch Armour
Star Burst
Star Burst

PostSubject: Re: Mitch's Diary - Tribal Council Votes   Mitch's Diary - Tribal Council Votes EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 11:09 am

FINAL VOTE TO WIN THE GAME....

Michael M.

You treated me like shit, lied to me when it was unneccessary when mine WERE neccesary and only playing the game, you got personal,called me everything bad in the book.....but jessica didnt answer her questions and even though your wrong on some of your assumptions in the game via your answers and think you are a super mastermind where there were two times i couldve and shouldve gotten you out, but you outsmarted me, so being NON PERSONAL ABOUT THINGS ,unlike you, good job in terms of strategy....you won my vote...surprise!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mitch's Diary - Tribal Council Votes   Mitch's Diary - Tribal Council Votes Empty

Back to top Go down

Mitch's Diary - Tribal Council Votes
Page 1 of 1