ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bill's Diary - Tribal Council Votes

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
dj
dj

Bill's Diary - Tribal Council Votes Empty
PostSubject: Bill's Diary - Tribal Council Votes   Bill's Diary - Tribal Council Votes EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 1:34 am

Hi Bill,

This is a topic dedicated solely to Tribal Council votes, so please vote in this topic for any Tribal Councils you attend!

Thanks!

DJ

Last edited by djqwiksilver on Wed Nov 18, 2009 9:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
chippewa
Star Burst
Star Burst
chippewa

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Bill's Diary - Tribal Council Votes   Bill's Diary - Tribal Council Votes EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 12:05 am

Tribal Council #2

[Ryann]

Him and I were the two missing, so it's prob gonna be one of the two of us. If not me, sorry bro it's you.
Back to top Go down
chippewa
Star Burst
Star Burst
chippewa

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Bill's Diary - Tribal Council Votes   Bill's Diary - Tribal Council Votes EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 10:59 pm

Tribal Council #3

[Patrick]

I hope everyone thinks you're going to be a non-active member.
Back to top Go down
chippewa
Star Burst
Star Burst
chippewa

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Bill's Diary - Tribal Council Votes   Bill's Diary - Tribal Council Votes EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 3:44 pm

Tribal Council #6

[Donna]

There is really no good reason it's you over anyone else. I think you are a loyal person and won't take being in the minority well. You haven't spoken to me once this game. Sorry Donna.
Back to top Go down
chippewa
Star Burst
Star Burst
chippewa

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Bill's Diary - Tribal Council Votes   Bill's Diary - Tribal Council Votes EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 7:36 pm

Tribal Council #7

[Joe]

Dear joe, it's your time to go
Back to top Go down
chippewa
Star Burst
Star Burst
chippewa

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Bill's Diary - Tribal Council Votes   Bill's Diary - Tribal Council Votes EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 6:49 pm

Tribal Council #8

[Michael L]

Your cocky attitude and attempts to double-cross everyone are the reasons for this vote
Back to top Go down
chippewa
Star Burst
Star Burst
chippewa

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Bill's Diary - Tribal Council Votes   Bill's Diary - Tribal Council Votes EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 4:01 pm

Tribal Council #9

[Tiff]

This vote is for insurance
Back to top Go down
chippewa
Star Burst
Star Burst
chippewa

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Bill's Diary - Tribal Council Votes   Bill's Diary - Tribal Council Votes EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 10:43 pm

Tribal Council #10

[Pete]

This was a tough vote. You're an awesome person. I just know I gotta do this to try and win the game.
Back to top Go down
chippewa
Star Burst
Star Burst
chippewa

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Bill's Diary - Tribal Council Votes   Bill's Diary - Tribal Council Votes EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 12:45 am

Final Tribal Council:

[Jess]

I vote for Jess to win OPS1. This is very much a Survivor: Outback moment for me. I think Michael Colby'd the game in a lot of ways. I'm not voting for Jess because she outplayed Mike... she didn't. I can't really give a specific reason why I am voting for her. It just... seems right. I want Jess to win the game because I think she would be a great representative as the first winner at this site.

Michael I don't really know why I can't vote for you. You did everything right. You had a great strategy, you're very persuasive, and you won challenges. I think Jess' personality is just what trumps you. Much of what you did seemed too business-like and I've just never been trustworthy of the business-types.

I'm really sad at how this game ended for me, but I hope both of you enjoyed yourselves and congrats to the winner!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bill's Diary - Tribal Council Votes   Bill's Diary - Tribal Council Votes Empty

Back to top Go down

Bill's Diary - Tribal Council Votes
Page 1 of 1