ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Morris - I need your help I think.......

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

Morris - I need your help I think....... Empty
PostSubject: Morris - I need your help I think.......   Morris - I need your help I think....... EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 6:03 pm

Okay, so there is this site right, thousands of fans put together a DVD of NIN footage from Trent's 2008 tour Lights In The Sky. There wont be an official NIN dvd released because for whatever reason, there were problems with the footage. So, of course us NIN fans are crazy and as I said 1000's of people worked and put together footage and have released it for free. Yeah yeah thats great and all but im having ... issues..... and I think I need someone's help. I am coming to you first because I love you and trust you and know you have brain. Can you go here and figure out what to do and put me together a DVD of Another Version Of The Truth: The Gift and mail it to me? LMAO I know I ask a whole lot and I wouldnt even ask at all but Im a digital imaging student (not a fucking genius) and dont have a clue what the fuck I need/should download.

Will you help me?

I want a DVD. I dont want a file....... on my computer. I Must Have A DVD. Morris - I need your help I think....... 333250 Morris - I need your help I think....... 333250 Morris - I need your help I think....... 333250 Morris - I need your help I think....... 333250

/is frustrated we;oazudhna[;soiea'eijfarnf;aojndf;aoif'azOikng'aorijfa
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/vastfanatic
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Morris - I need your help I think.......   Morris - I need your help I think....... EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 6:05 pm

When I watch the Youtube versions I get all excited for about a minute then it just makes me want to cry cause I dont have it on dvd. It makes me not want to watch the youtube versions........ Morris - I need your help I think....... 735214 Morris - I need your help I think....... 735214 I think im going mental
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Morris - I need your help I think.......   Morris - I need your help I think....... EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 8:45 pm

Okay so i lied, this one made me happy

Back to top Go down
MoMo
MoMo

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Morris - I need your help I think.......   Morris - I need your help I think....... EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 10:26 am

Ok, so I'm currently downloading the file thing via torrent, it might take a while, and then I will figure out if I have a DVD burner and how to do that, HAHA! I'm pretty sure this computer has a DVD burner in it, but I don't remember, I never used it, I always used my old Laptop for that. I will let you know what happens when there's new news! HAHA!
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Morris - I need your help I think.......   Morris - I need your help I think....... EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 10:39 am

You made me smile this morning. Smile Thank you so much. You really have no earthly idea how happy this makes me. Seriously. For reealio. It's one of the nicest things anyone can do for me.

A NIN Live In Concert DVD... that I can't buy anywhere......

In the March Of The Pigs Video (I think it's gonna be number 4 on the DVD)....Trent throws the mic stand into the air and then catches it. It's greatfuckingtastic.
Back to top Go down
MoMo
MoMo

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Morris - I need your help I think.......   Morris - I need your help I think....... EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 12:36 pm

You're very welcome darlin'!

It might take a while to get it all ready to send to you, but rest assure I'm working on it.
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Morris - I need your help I think.......   Morris - I need your help I think....... EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 2:46 pm

You need to change your username to Mandie's Hero. lol
Back to top Go down
MoMo
MoMo

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Morris - I need your help I think.......   Morris - I need your help I think....... EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 11:12 pm

UPDATE: I still need to get friggin DVDRs but I haven't been able to get to a best buy. Probably thursday!
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Morris - I need your help I think.......   Morris - I need your help I think....... EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 11:57 am

Well, Im patient angel cakes. Smile

Thank you so much for helping me.

Today Im working on Pete's Forums and I want to go to the gym. I almost had to drive to the middle of nowhere to help a friend, but I think she got help this morning or something cause when I sent her a text to ask if she still needed a ride, she ignored me. lmao.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Morris - I need your help I think.......   Morris - I need your help I think....... Empty

Back to top Go down

Morris - I need your help I think.......
Page 1 of 1