ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fall Premiers!

Go down 
+5
Jeremy
Joey
Pete
Doug
MoMo
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
MoMo
MoMo

Pig

Fall Premiers! Empty
PostSubject: Fall Premiers!   Fall Premiers! EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 8:36 am

I don't know about the rest of you but for me this is the most exciting time of the year, HAHA!

New season of television is just always my favorite. And tonight starts the season for me because tonight...oh my...tonight...we get...MELROSE PLACE!!!!!!!!

One of the campiest show to ever exist...not to mention bitchy...is coming back to us after being gone for TOO long. Last year we got 90210 back in a very disappointing way...but I have higher hopes for Melrose Place...mostly because they aren't dicking around. In the first episode we're going to have blackmail, prostitution, drug abuse, and murder! That's the Melrose Place I know and love for sure. And I know it's not going to be for long apparently but they've got Sydney and Michael back on the show which is suuuuuuuper exciting because they are the best characters in Melrose Place. I'm all set to watch tonight, and very excited about it! In case you can't tell from all my other posts in this section of the forum I'm a sucker for terrible things that are entertaining. Melrose Place is that personified. I love it, and I can't wait to see what it's going to be like for this 'new generation' as it's being called.

BUT...more importantly I wanted to make this thread about the new season of TV in general and what shows you're excited for and whatnot, I'm always interested to see what people are watching.

Premiers that I'm interested in for tonight...

CW
90210 (8pm)
Melrose Place (9pm)

And also then there's Warehouse 13 which may not be premiering but I'm so happy that it's doing well because it's the best original series SyFy has ever had.
Back to top Go down
Doug
Shooting Star
Shooting Star
Doug

Dragon

Fall Premiers! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fall Premiers!   Fall Premiers! EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 10:24 am

Ew... "SyFy"
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/profile.php?ref=name&
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

Fall Premiers! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fall Premiers!   Fall Premiers! EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 12:00 pm

can't stand the new 'syfy' wish it'd go back to what it was.

Anyways, I wanted to check out Melrose Place but forgot it was on. I have watched 90210 (watched the original with my sister when I was younger) and like it a little but it really isn't that great.

My favorite shows that I cannot wait for are:
Supernatural
Survivor
Heroes
Desperate Housewives
Brothers and Sisters

Most of them don't premiere for another week or two though, sadly
Not sure what new shows I'm going to check out though
Back to top Go down
Joey
Star Struck
Star Struck
Joey

Cat

Fall Premiers! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fall Premiers!   Fall Premiers! EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 12:08 pm

Not too many new shows have caught my fancy, honestly, but this is what I'm looking forward to:

Glee (omg2mrw!)
So You Think You Can Dance (omg2mrw!)
Survivor (missed the last 2 seasons :[ )
Desperate Housewives
Heroes
Brothers & Sisters
V
Flash Forward
Grey's Anatomy
Private Practice

I think that's it so far, that I can think of
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

Fall Premiers! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fall Premiers!   Fall Premiers! EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 12:10 pm

oh I forgot that So You Think You Can Dance has a new season. I completely missed the last season sadly so I hope I can catch the new one
Back to top Go down
Joey
Star Struck
Star Struck
Joey

Cat

Fall Premiers! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fall Premiers!   Fall Premiers! EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 12:11 pm

oh, bummer, it ended up being pretty damn good!
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

Fall Premiers! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fall Premiers!   Fall Premiers! EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 12:13 pm

yeah I heard that, I was going to try and download the season and catch up but never had a chance sadly. Maybe I can still do that eventually. I caught the first two audition episodes but that was it
Back to top Go down
Joey
Star Struck
Star Struck
Joey

Cat

Fall Premiers! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fall Premiers!   Fall Premiers! EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 12:28 pm

oh yeah, and How I Met Your Mother, Parks & Recreation, The Office, Modern Family, Community, Amazing Race, and 30 Rock!

Jeebus I watch a lot of shows!
Back to top Go down
Jeremy
Winner
Winner
Jeremy

Tiger

Fall Premiers! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fall Premiers!   Fall Premiers! EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 12:04 am

So Morris, was it amazing? I'm waiting to watch it when it comes on hulu.
Back to top Go down
Jess
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Jess

Horse

Fall Premiers! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fall Premiers!   Fall Premiers! EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 12:07 am

I can't wait for One Tree Hill to come back. Or How I Met Your Mother. Or The Office. Or Big Bang Theory. Or Survivor. Or Lost, even though that's forever away. And I can't wait for Glee to premiere!
Back to top Go down
MoMo
MoMo

Pig

Fall Premiers! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fall Premiers!   Fall Premiers! EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 1:12 am

castleoblivion wrote:
My favorite shows that I cannot wait for are:
Supernatural

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeees!!! Thursday is going to be sweet. I wish Castiel was MY angel.

Joey wrote:
Not too many new shows have caught my fancy, honestly, but this is what I'm looking forward to:

Glee (omg2mrw!)
So You Think You Can Dance (omg2mrw!)
Survivor (missed the last 2 seasons :[ )
Desperate Housewives
Heroes
Brothers & Sisters
V
Flash Forward
Grey's Anatomy
Private Practice

I think that's it so far, that I can think of

Have you ever seen the original V? The first miniseries...I was obsessed with. The second mini series and subsequent series were just so bad. It was PAINFUL. But the original is amazing. And I'm really excited about the new series...except for what they tried to do to Kenneth Johnson, that was a serious dick move ABC.

Jeremy wrote:
So Morris, was it amazing? I'm waiting to watch it when it comes on hulu.

Okay...my main problem with the 90210 remake was like...it just didn't feel like 90210. It's mostly boring and it doesn't really have the same charisma that 90210 did. And I wasn't one of those people all set to hate it for any reason, I was set to love it no matter what...and I'll still watch it...but there's only 1 or 2 characters on there that I even care about in a small way. Melrose Place however...is the same goddamn show. It just is Melrose Place, they got it right. That doesn't make it an amazing show or anything, it just makes it totally worth watching if you like shit like Melrose Place. Which I do way way way too much.

I am now going to make a little review...and I'll put it behind one of those spoilers things because if someone spoiled a second of Melrose Place for me I would shit in their eye socket after chewing the eye out.

Spoiler:

Long story short. Melrose Place hits the ground running, WE HAZ BITCHEZ PEEPL!!!!! AND WEZ KNOWIN' HOW TA UZE 'EM!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Joey
Star Struck
Star Struck
Joey

Cat

Fall Premiers! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fall Premiers!   Fall Premiers! EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 1:38 am

No, I haven't seen the original V miniseries, but I've heard good things about it!
Back to top Go down
MoMo
MoMo

Pig

Fall Premiers! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fall Premiers!   Fall Premiers! EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 1:41 am

Other than like the cheesy effects it's quite good. Not very subtle about what it's trying to say, but still good.
Back to top Go down
Joey
Star Struck
Star Struck
Joey

Cat

Fall Premiers! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fall Premiers!   Fall Premiers! EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 1:43 am

I tell you what tho, this version better be damn good! Cause I'm still pissed they took my Liz Mitchell from Lost! Grrawr
Back to top Go down
MoMo
MoMo

Pig

Fall Premiers! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fall Premiers!   Fall Premiers! EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 1:46 am

They didn't exactly 'take' her, besides if I worked on Lost and wasn't Kate, Jack, Sawyer, Ben or Locke I would get out of there as soon as I possibly could because they obviously don't care about killing indiscriminently for no reason whatsoever and being retarded about it.
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

Fall Premiers! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fall Premiers!   Fall Premiers! EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 2:25 am

Sons Of Anarchy - Sept 8th- I think it started tonight. I recorded it cause I was at a concert.
Survivor - Sept 17th
Dancing With The Stars - Sept 21st
House - Sept 21st
Big Bang Theory - Sept 21st
How I Met Your Mother - Sept 21st
Two and a Half Men - Sept 21st
The Mentalist - Sept 24th
The Amazing Race - Sept 27th
Legend Of The Seeker - Nov 7th - LOVE CRAIG HORNER. yummy.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/vastfanatic
MoMo
MoMo

Pig

Fall Premiers! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fall Premiers!   Fall Premiers! EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 3:07 am

Okay, for tonight...

Fox
So You Think You Can Dance (8pm)
Glee (9pm)

I'm so excited about So You Think You Can Dance being on in the fall, I don't care about it right now because audition episodes can suck it, but soon it will be very exciting. Glee...meh...I feel like that show's going to burn itself out, especially if they're not doing any original material...but we'll see...nothing is set in stone. I liked the pilot alright, it wasn't the most amazing thing I've ever seen as a lot of people seem to think. I think it's quite generic but also a fake musical and that somehow obscures how mediocre it is for people. But you can't judge a show just based on it's pilot. At least not fairly. So I'm still pretty excited to see what's going to happen. Even if you've seen every character before a million times over, the plot is pretty weak, and the guy's wife is a caricature of everything you think of when thinking 'bad wife' so that you don't feel bad for wanting him to get together with the adorable OCD Guidance Counselor...who is REALLY adorable by the way. It sounds like I don't like the show...but this is just me being optimistic.

Last edited by Val du Fontennay on Wed Sep 09, 2009 3:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

Fall Premiers! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fall Premiers!   Fall Premiers! EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 3:09 am

I didnt watch Glee, although I wanted to. Boyd didnt want to see it.

And I don't like "so you think you can PRANCE". I tried to watch it, when it was on but, Meh. It's just not my thing. Fall Premiers! Kopfschuettel
Back to top Go down
MoMo
MoMo

Pig

Fall Premiers! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fall Premiers!   Fall Premiers! EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 3:14 am

SYTYCD is a lot better than American Idol for me...because I just never think anyone on that show is talented (wait for it before you get angry) enough to actually become a star. Like if the same exact judges just heard these people singing in a club they wouldn't be like "Hey kid, want a record contract?"

But most of the contestants that make it into the top 20 of SYTYCD are pretty amazing dancers (at least in their trained styles), like, most of them would still get the same kind of career whether or not they were on the show, they just get more 'fame' this way...for like a half a year.
Back to top Go down
Jess
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Jess

Horse

Fall Premiers! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fall Premiers!   Fall Premiers! EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 8:07 am

Gleeeeeeeeeeeee!

I only watched the pilot so I could see Lea Michele (she's the one who sang On My Own). She played Wendla in the original Spring Awakening, which is my faaaaavourite musical, and even though I didn't get to see her live in it (I had to wait for the touring cast to come to Canada), I saw an illegal version with Lea as Wendla, and she was PHENOMENAL! Amaaaaazing voice!

Plus I loved the pilot Razz So I'm rather excited to see it again.
Back to top Go down
dj
dj

Fall Premiers! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fall Premiers!   Fall Premiers! EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 8:31 am

How can you hate a show with Journey's "Don't Stop Believin'"??? How?

Oh wait you can't.

GLEE.
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

Fall Premiers! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fall Premiers!   Fall Premiers! EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 9:01 am

I can not wait til tomorrow for Supernatural, I really like Dean lol, Sam just needs to disappear, he's gotten beyond annoying now.

Castiel, I like him too, he's really awesome, I cannot wait to see what happens this season!
Back to top Go down
MoMo
MoMo

Pig

Fall Premiers! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fall Premiers!   Fall Premiers! EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 10:18 am

Ugh....Sam....I think we've reached the point where killing him is a fine option.
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

Fall Premiers! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fall Premiers!   Fall Premiers! EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 3:22 pm

Val du Fontennay wrote:
SYTYCD is a lot better than American Idol for me...because I just never think anyone on that show is talented (wait for it before you get angry) enough to actually become a star. Like if the same exact judges just heard these people singing in a club they wouldn't be like "Hey kid, want a record contract?"

But most of the contestants that make it into the top 20 of SYTYCD are pretty amazing dancers (at least in their trained styles), like, most of them would still get the same kind of career whether or not they were on the show, they just get more 'fame' this way...for like a half a year.

what I dont like about SYTYCD is like having to sit through Disco week or something. And the judges, they are the worst judges imo. Mary Murphey needs a muzzle. Its like sitting through broadway week on American Idol. It just sucks. I really dont like American Idol all that much either because most American's are stupid and they vote for the wrong people. Like seriously.... Adam Glambert should have won last season, instead of the person who did whom I already forgot his name. Adam's vocals were amazing. America.... usually alwayws gets these things wrong.
Back to top Go down
Doug
Shooting Star
Shooting Star
Doug

Dragon

Fall Premiers! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fall Premiers!   Fall Premiers! EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 3:56 pm

The only show I watch full seasons of on television is Survivor, lol. I want to watch The Amazing Race this time around, but we'll see how that works out. I've just become really bad at watching television, because college rapes my face off every day and night.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/profile.php?ref=name&
Sponsored content

Fall Premiers! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fall Premiers!   Fall Premiers! Empty

Back to top Go down

Fall Premiers!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next