ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

'Tis the season to be Poly.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MoMo
MoMo

Pig

'Tis the season to be Poly. Empty
PostSubject: 'Tis the season to be Poly.   'Tis the season to be Poly. EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 3:54 am

YEAH! Big Love's coming back in January and I have some mega excitement for that. I watched Big Love and I thought "Well...this is an OK show" for the first season...and pretty much the second season too....but the third season like drove me to the brink of insanity...I would swear to God it was all directed by Paul Thomas Anderson...it was like watching Magnolia or something. It was friggin insane. Big Love was my absolute favorite show last season, and it certainly had a lot of competition.

I'm just so excited...and to go with my theme of the evening...well...here's the Big Love "A Juniper Creek Christmas" album link. This is also just nuts. I can't help but listen to it though, and pretend to be crazy. Just do not watch the video, unless you want to be terrified.
Back to top Go down
Doug
Shooting Star
Shooting Star
Doug

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: 'Tis the season to be Poly.   'Tis the season to be Poly. EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 4:11 am

Haha, much better title.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/profile.php?ref=name&
MoMo
MoMo

Pig

PostSubject: Re: 'Tis the season to be Poly.   'Tis the season to be Poly. EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 4:18 am

They sang the line in one of the songs and I almost died laughing. I woke up the guy trying to sleep in my room and I didn't care.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 'Tis the season to be Poly.   'Tis the season to be Poly. Empty

Back to top Go down

'Tis the season to be Poly.
Page 1 of 1