ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Survivor: San Juan Del Sur

Go down 
+4
Pete
Green Monster
Shanna
Amanda Leigh
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Shanna
Star Quartz
Star Quartz

Dragon

Survivor: San Juan Del Sur - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survivor: San Juan Del Sur   Survivor: San Juan Del Sur - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:50 pm

Did not say anything sooner because Henry and Amanda already said it That guy was a huge douche and if he was actually half as hot as he thought he was he would have been gorgeous. If youre gunna act like youre an Adonis, make sure you actually ARE. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Henry
Arbiter
Arbiter
Henry

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: San Juan Del Sur   Survivor: San Juan Del Sur - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 8:31 pm

Haha Amanda & Shanna, he was definitely full of himself, wasn't he?

I doubt I'm alone in this, but tonight the whole Baylor Vs. Dale thing coming to a head, I knew the person who payed the price, was going to.  I could just feel it and I was correct.  I don't necessarily think it was the editing or anything, I just figured the person who left (won't name them yet in case you have not seen it) would be viewed as more of a threat than the more obvious choice.

Sometimes Survivor sucks.....a lot of the time actually.  Every season there's plenty of people who go home, just due to plain and simple bad luck.  That is what happened this week. 

This season hasn't turned me off yet!  Doesn't have the insanity roaring out of the gate like Cagayan had but considering I loved the way Cagayan began and hated the way it ended.....maybe San Juan Del Sur will be the exact opposite.  But then again, can't say I've hated the way this season has began, either.  My prediction is it'll be a pretty solid, fairly likable season but probably without any craziness which might prevent it from being truly memorable?  We'll see.
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: San Juan Del Sur   Survivor: San Juan Del Sur - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 8:41 pm

I did miss last weeks episode due to moving and am just gonna skip it at this point. I'm not sure what happened with Drew but not surprised either I guess lol.

I agree with you Henry, I figured that the outcome of tonight's episode would be exactly what it was. A part of it is editing for sure. Baylor has been shown a lot and I doubt she would be if she was gone early. Her story is far from over as I think she is mid-jury at the earliest. Though that being said I'm not sure where other people stand as she is the only one I feel is gonna be around for a while.

As of this episode though I am starting to not like Jeremy. The game is going to his head, I really want to like him but something about him this episode just bugged me about him. Missy and Baylor suck, I cannot stand either of them one bit. Jaclyn is an idiot for so many reasons.

I do like this season so far, but am wondering if it'll hold up. I'm a little worried that one big alliance is gonna get in control (Jeremy's alliance or Josh's). It really feels that those two are ringleaders and I feel as though that'll come to a head a lot quicker than anticipated and I wonder which will succeed and which will fall. I'm thinking Josh falls but not sure yet completely.
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Star Quartz
Star Quartz
Kyle

Snake

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: San Juan Del Sur   Survivor: San Juan Del Sur - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:35 am

Smart play by the couple on who they decided to vote out. Keeping all the people who are at each others throat diminishes any chance of an uprising from happening against them. Little moves like that is how people eventually receive a million dollar check at the end.
Back to top Go down
Niki
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Niki

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: San Juan Del Sur   Survivor: San Juan Del Sur - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 24, 2014 3:57 pm

UGHH Nadiya, Val and Kelley all gone now :'(

Really cannot stand Baylor and Missy.

Jeremy and Natalie are literally my only hope now. Jaclyn is okay too, I guess..
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/XmypaperheartXX
Shanna
Star Quartz
Star Quartz

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: San Juan Del Sur   Survivor: San Juan Del Sur - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 25, 2014 2:18 pm

You guys suck... I love Baylor and Missy is great too. I admit that I think that Kelley was MIGHTY robbed in this past episode, but I've been a fan of Baylor since the beginning, so I was pumped to see her scrape by again. I don't get all the hate that she has directed towards her. I admit tat she is not the seasons greatest player, but she's firm in her beliefs and I don't get why people are constantly hating on her At least she is playing the game which is more than you can say about half of the people left. 

Dale and Missy fighting over the rice was hilarious, but Dale totally has a solid point... I can't believe the blue tribe has eaten all of their rice... no wonder why they kept winning challenges. Have any of them actually seen survivor? they should have known that you can't eat that much food and that the one bag of rice has to last weeks, not bags! Fools!

I like Natalie <3 Cheering for my twiny!
Back to top Go down
Henry
Arbiter
Arbiter
Henry

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: San Juan Del Sur   Survivor: San Juan Del Sur - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 03, 2014 1:40 pm

Well......not a lot to say about last week's show, clearly no one else thought so either.  So the first pair is out of the game.  Surely the next episode, the merge episode, will involve a lot of scrambling and power-shifting so it ought to be something to talk about.

I like Keith, Wes seems alright, I like Natalie, I believe I like Julie too.  Jeremy I'm neutral on, same with Jon and Jaclyn.  Don't really like Reed or Josh, they're not awful, but I don't want to see either win---to put it another way.  Alec is better than his brother, but, so's everyone.  Not a huge opinion on Alec either.  It's dumb ass Missy's fault all the rice was being eaten, she's a dope.  Don't like Missy at all.  Baylor I don't care for, but she's better than her mom.
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Star Quartz
Star Quartz
Kyle

Snake

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: San Juan Del Sur   Survivor: San Juan Del Sur - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 03, 2014 2:00 pm

I kinda get the feeling that Jeremy is getting a hero/FTC edit. I may be way off base but thats just my 2 cents for now.
Back to top Go down
Henry
Arbiter
Arbiter
Henry

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: San Juan Del Sur   Survivor: San Juan Del Sur - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 05, 2014 10:58 pm

Well, we've got a new winner on the worst castaway this season.  Missy and even Alec are light years ahead of Julie.  What a dumbass.  I mean, so much for breaking the stereotype of the self-absorbed pampered chick with fake boobs and stuff.  I mean, I get it, it's hard, but the only person who quit and whose reasoning I actually found to be sound, was Jenna Morasca on All-Stars.

Now, Jenna shouldn't have been out there in the FIRST PLACE with her Mom on her deathbed, but going to see a loved one who is dying of cancer, that's perfectly understandable to me.  All the other quitters, not people who've been evaced, but QUITTERS......absolutely suck ass.
Back to top Go down
Henry
Arbiter
Arbiter
Henry

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: San Juan Del Sur   Survivor: San Juan Del Sur - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 17, 2014 8:59 pm

Well looks like no one has had much to say, but I WAS happy to see that Josh left, instead of Jeremy. Not because I really like Jeremy, but I like some of the people he's with, more than most of Josh's allies.  It was smart for Jon to go with a bunch of girls and Jeremy, his chances of going on an immunity run increase with that group.
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: San Juan Del Sur   Survivor: San Juan Del Sur - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 17, 2014 11:46 pm

I'm watching but am having a hard time getting into this season like last season. I was rooting for Josh to stay because I do not like Missy, Baylor or Jeremy but I also didn't like Josh. His vote in the first episode was a stupid move and he paid for it this week. I think there was definitely a lot more to it but I do think that played a part.

I do have to say I think Keith was an idiot for not playing his idol for Josh. It really was their only chance of turning things around and he dropped the ball. Not sure they'll know who everyone else is voting for again this coming week in order to use it to gain an upper hand. We'll see though cause Jon and Jaclyn are still wildcards I think.
Back to top Go down
Henry
Arbiter
Arbiter
Henry

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: San Juan Del Sur   Survivor: San Juan Del Sur - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 2:22 am

Well I've said this before, I know Pete and I think maybe Kyle or someone else has too...... sometimes, the way it's edited, you know who is going home.  They will stump me from time to time but this episode, you could tell.  

One thing I'll say, is as none of these people except for maybe Josh, Reed, and Jeremy are aficionados or students of the game of Survivor......people are crazy.  Jon and Jaclyn are acting like they don't know their head from their ass.  But, they've lead a charmed life in the game. Comfortable is a double-edged sword.

Still don't like Missy, still don't really like Baylor.  I like my girl Natalie as I always have, but looks like she's in trouble.  Apart from her, and still liking Keith and Wes on some level but not entirely.....I don't know what to think.  This might be a photo finish season after all.
Back to top Go down
Shanna
Star Quartz
Star Quartz

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: San Juan Del Sur   Survivor: San Juan Del Sur - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 5:00 am

Baylor is my hero!

I'm hoping for a Natalie win... Jon is the worst player ever... I hate him, though Jacklyn has shown to have a brain, but I don't know what they were thinking voting out Jeremy last night. They're officially the least truth-worthy people in the game right now and have pretty much just betrayed everybody, so good work there. if they get o the end the'll get so much hate, and for good reason.

Keith is doing good, despite all of his flaws... Wes and Alec can go die anytime now because they're so boring.
Back to top Go down
Shanna
Star Quartz
Star Quartz

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: San Juan Del Sur   Survivor: San Juan Del Sur - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 7:40 pm

Well, at least we lost Wes... what an epic TC <3

Natalie FTW!
Back to top Go down
Henry
Arbiter
Arbiter
Henry

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: San Juan Del Sur   Survivor: San Juan Del Sur - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 11:04 pm

Finally caught up with my DVR here, and I enjoyed that last episode of Survivor!

Playing hidden idols is never a bad thing at all, plus Wes was someone I never disliked.....but he made it pretty hard to LIKE him either.  Keith was always more interesting than his son.  I still don't like Missy and Baylor, though, they're both growing on me, a little bit, anyway.

I like Natalie the best of who is left.  Reed is playing a decent-to-good game.  Missy is smart, Baylor isn't dumb but she isnt smart.... Alec is like a piece of furniture.  Keith I like, mostly.  Jaclyn also seems to be furniture, important only in that she tells Jon what to do.  Jon I've liked and disliked, and right now I'm still not sure exactly where I stand on him, but I'm glad Wes left over Jon.

This season is shaping up nicely, it might be pretty good!
Back to top Go down
Henry
Arbiter
Arbiter
Henry

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: San Juan Del Sur   Survivor: San Juan Del Sur - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 9:10 pm

Woooo, definitely starting to like this season after all.

Funny how everyone has to pay homage to Barbie & Ken (aka Jaclyn & Jon) but then, they're all sort of thinking of how to get rid of them too.  That's Survivor.  Unlike last time they did Blood Vs. Water, the lines are so blurred this season on who really is down with who.  Means good news for me, I prefer the crazier, less-predictable seasons by far.  About a third of the time or so, you get a winner who doesn't really deserve it, but, to me that's a small price to pay for an entertaining season.

Still like Natalie, she engineered getting rid of Alec, and good thing too, he might've gotten his hooks into Baylor and screwed Natalie long-term.  Nat is still my favorite, and pretty much has been the entire season.  Keith I still like, so glad he's still around.  Missy I like less than Baylor, but that's been the case always.  Jon I like more than Jacyln, but I don't really like either.  Someone needs to cut them down to size, and fast.
Back to top Go down
Shanna
Star Quartz
Star Quartz

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: San Juan Del Sur   Survivor: San Juan Del Sur - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 5:23 pm

Another great episode. I'm so hoping for a Natalie win right now, but I think it's a little too obvious that she is a HBIC.

Jon and Jacklyn and awful and that whole fight was immature on both parties. Reading online, I see a lot of people running to Jacklyn's defense saying what a douche Jon was, but I think its the other way around. Goodness, they're both so dumb... like, I get that you're mad at him, but don't ignore him when you only have a few hours before TC and you need to decided which way to vote. If they make it to the F3, Reed better tear them a new one because he could have survived if they would have actually spoken.

Keith has got to be the worst person ever, but I can sadly see him winning this game... and his edit is scaring me. IF, and this is a big if, Missy ends up leaving next week because of a medical thingy (which I doubt she will), and Natalie Baylor and Keith become the F3, I seriously think Keith will win. Jon and Jacklyn will be too pissed to vote for Natalie to win because she destroyed them. They won't vote for Baylor either... so Jon, Jacklyn, Alec and Wes will all vote for Keith to win, Reed, Josh and Jeremy will respect Natalie and vote for her, and Missy will be so in love with her daughter that she'll give her the vote... this would be a nightmare!!!!!

And this game has too many idols... that is all...
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: San Juan Del Sur   Survivor: San Juan Del Sur - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 6:06 pm

I missed most of this weeks episodes and am gonna sit down and fully watch them at some point this week but from what I saw this week I think I know who the final 3 are gonna be. Jon, Jaclyn and Baylor with Jon winning. I could be wrong here but I say this due to the editing of the entire season. Each season usually has one of two stories, either why the winner won or why the runner-up lost. This season seems to show Jon as being someone everyone is threatened by but every turn he somehow survives. Jaclyn has been shown as not being respected by the other players and she didn't necessarily get the best edit in the first few episodes. Baylor has been the antagonist of the season, not really liked by a lot of people and the biggest longshot to winning in the finals.

As for why I think those 3 are the final three and that Missy, Natalie and Keith will be the next three to go (in whatever order cause I am not sure at all). Missy is more well liked by people than we are being shown. Her story is more about her guiding Baylor and Jon than it has been about anything else. She has went with Jon over Jeremy which was a bad move. Her edit this entire season has never been about her gameplay. It may seem like it at times but ultimately is has been her helping Baylor and to a lesser extent Jon.

Keith has been shown to be an airhead on more than one occasion. Out of the final six he has the least shot of winning, based on editing. He's the reason his son was eliminated and not Jon. He wasn't smart early on in the game when he stuck with Missy and Baylor instead of trying to keep Dale around. He has repeatedly voted out allies, which is a big no-no. So many people have been shown to lose the game cause of him.

Lastly, Natalie. I do surprisingly like Natalie the most out of those left but she has no prayer of making the final three. In fact I'll go as far as to say she is in the second worst position out of everyone remaining. Missy, Baylor, Jon and Jaclyn have been shown to help one another throughout this entire game, while they all left her out of the Jeremy blindside. I think she hurt her game by taking out Reed and Alec. She needed them to break the foursome who have never turned against one another. I will say I think this past vote is a red herring to make it seem like those four are not together but in reality it keeps those four stronger than ever. Natalie thinks she is safe and the editing is trying to suggest that is the case but she is not safe cause she has not once this season been made into someone who could win. We haven't seen a whole lot from people commenting on what they think of her. In the grand scheme of things she doesn't play a role in the final outcome.

so again, I think Jon, Jaclyn and Baylor are the final three with Jon winning the game. Kind of a predictable end but I don't think this season has been the greatest to begin with. I don't mind Jon or Jaclyn and like Natalie but I don't like any of the others. Baylor and Missy are both lousy people. I think they are 10 times worse than Keith who I also don't like cause he doesn't have an honorable bone in his body. This was honestly one of the worst casts ever in my opinion. There was no one person I really wanted to root for at all this entire season, more about who I wanted to root against (Missy, Baylor, John, Julie, Jeremy and Keith just to name a few). I'm ready for this season to be done.
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: San Juan Del Sur   Survivor: San Juan Del Sur - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 10:49 am

I was so wrong lmao. Truthfully though I am happy about that. Am not sure how this season is gonna end but am thinking either Keith or Natalie are the winner.

I gotta give Natalie major props for last nights episode. She went way up in my book but I still am unconvinced she wins. Yeah I think she has a better chance than the other three but something about her edit has focused on her trying to get one person out and not much else. Though I may be missing much cause I am not really into this season as my prediction from last night proves so don't listen to me cause I have no idea whats going on.
Back to top Go down
Henry
Arbiter
Arbiter
Henry

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: San Juan Del Sur   Survivor: San Juan Del Sur - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 11:24 am

That's alright Pete, it was still really good to hear what you had to say!

I for one, unsurprisingly, am thrilled.  Natalie, my favorite pretty-much from the get go (because I always did like her a little more than Nadiya, no lie) is owning this game at the moment.  

They needed to break up Jaclyn, who I'm sure will be pissed and, based on what I've seen, is too much of a spoiled princess to even realize she's been carried a vast majority of the game.  True that she was the impetus behind Jon initially switching from the guys to the girls, but, really Jaclyn just told the truth that the Nale's and Alec were treating her like she didn't matter.  I don't know if reporting to your boyfriend on being sidelined and taking offense to it exactly counts as STRATEGY.....but, Jaclyn isn't the worst Survivor who's made the final five.  She doesn't deserve it, but again, there's plenty more who were even worse.

Baylor and Missy are the last pair.  I really don't see anyone but Natalie or Keith winning this game. Nattie really needs to worry about getting rid of Keith, and there's a decent chance he just might win all the remaining immunity challenges.  I'm sure Natalie knew this, but I'm all but certain if Keith makes the final three(or two, I HOPE it's two, but it's probably three) he'll win.  I think Natalie deserves it the most of who is left, but since when did Survivor ALWAYS crown the most deserving with the prize?  I'd say that only happens about maybe 40% of the time, if that.  

There isn't a whole lot else for me to say.  Again, I like these unpredictable crazy seasons, always have, always will.  Last season started off great, and got crappy.  To me San Juan Del Sur is pretty-much a 180 from that.  Started out pretty bogus, and now it's really good.  There's no way Jaclyn is winning, no way.  I can't see Baylor winning either.  Missy, there's some small-crazy outside chance, especially if she's with her daughter and Jaclyn at the end.  Keith and Nattie are the ones who could win, and I suppose, probably should win.  I still like Keith, he's imperfect, but he's a regular guy and I always respond to those sorts.
Back to top Go down
Henry
Arbiter
Arbiter
Henry

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: San Juan Del Sur   Survivor: San Juan Del Sur - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 21, 2014 2:47 am

Ohhhh maaannnn did I love this season!!

Not only did my absolute most favorite castaway win (that's only happened about three times in 29) but Nattie truly deserved it.  She made the big-balls moves necessary to win the bitch, and she did.  Well-deserved.  I've always been a fan of Natalie and Nadiya, liked them on the Amazing Race and I was happy when they'd received a second chance on Amazing Race, so when they were eliminated first, I was so sad.  Glad Natalie can redeem herself big-time by winning Survivor!!!

This season had pretty much everything I personally look for in a season of Survivor.  Chiefly, it was unpredictable with lots of blindsides and hard-to-guess who might make the final TC.  It also was one of the few seasons where all people in the final three received votes.  Every time that happens, I seem to really enjoy the season.  It had clueless players who I liked, it had lots of relationships spread out for everyone to see, and it had good schemers and strategists who, in the end, got their due.  It even had a quintessential crazy final TC speech, a tradition started by Sue Hawk in season 1.

Unlike Sue, whose remarks toward poor Kelly Wigglesworth came across as precisely what it was--sour grapes--I was surprised with Reed.  If you're going to eloquently destroy someone's game like that, you'd better have it right.  And Reed was 100 percent correct about Missy and the role she played on Survivor.  I didn't necessarily feel it "needed" to be said, but Reed said it, and hes dead on balls accurate with it.  

Survivor: San Juan Del Sur might not be many people's favorite, and it isn't my absolute favorite either, but it definitely ranks in my top 10.  I really enjoyed the season a bunch, I was entertained and it was refreshing to see some contestants that DIDN'T know this game inside and out make some mistakes.  Over the past let's say 5-6 seasons or so, there's been a lot of seasons where it felt like everyone was on the same page at various times and in my opinion were missing the unpredictability that many of the earlier seasons had. 

After my disappointment with how Cagayan turned out, this season really renewed my excitement for Survivor and reminded me why I liked it in the first place.

To anybody reading all this, Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Shanna
Star Quartz
Star Quartz

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: San Juan Del Sur   Survivor: San Juan Del Sur - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 07, 2015 5:14 pm

I loved Natalie as a winner and was my pick to win from the beginning.. definitety one of the better seasons, and I loved Reed's speech <3
Back to top Go down
Sasquatch
Star Struck
Star Struck

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: San Juan Del Sur   Survivor: San Juan Del Sur - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 8:07 pm

I wish Baylor won
Back to top Go down
Henry
Arbiter
Arbiter
Henry

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: San Juan Del Sur   Survivor: San Juan Del Sur - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 11:28 am

QUITE happy things turned out the way they did.  Worlds Apart has a crazier looking cast and that should translate as good things......
Back to top Go down
Niki
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Niki

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: San Juan Del Sur   Survivor: San Juan Del Sur - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 28, 2015 10:09 am

Natalie was my fave too. <3 Her and Jeremy. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/XmypaperheartXX
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: San Juan Del Sur   Survivor: San Juan Del Sur - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Survivor: San Juan Del Sur
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2