ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sasqwatch - Game of Thrones

Go down 
+2
Shanna
Sasquatch
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sasquatch
Star Struck
Star Struck

Sasqwatch - Game of Thrones - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sasqwatch - Game of Thrones   Sasqwatch - Game of Thrones - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 6:51 am

Episode 7 - Part 1

With 12 in the game, they fronted to their next immunity challenge. Were they going to stay in their tribes, or were they going to merge, or were they going to swap tribes? 

They each had to choose a number, and each chose the following

1. Drogo/Arya
2. Catelyn/Tyrion
3. Shae/Margaery
4. Jaime/Bronn
5. Jon/Daenerys
6. Davos/Sansa

This resulted in their new tribes. 

Dragonstone

Sasqwatch - Game of Thrones - Page 2 Vi9u7ZcSasqwatch - Game of Thrones - Page 2 LffJuAf
Sasqwatch - Game of Thrones - Page 2 RHzYmN3Sasqwatch - Game of Thrones - Page 2 PydnQnj

Highgarden

Sasqwatch - Game of Thrones - Page 2 I3pbBkXSasqwatch - Game of Thrones - Page 2 A3abLMb
Sasqwatch - Game of Thrones - Page 2 AN0HDUvSasqwatch - Game of Thrones - Page 2 1YicIga

Riverrun

Sasqwatch - Game of Thrones - Page 2 FfEUhMlSasqwatch - Game of Thrones - Page 2 I8VuB4P
Sasqwatch - Game of Thrones - Page 2 M7dtbxISasqwatch - Game of Thrones - Page 2 Y6Fj9kV 

They were told that they would have their immunity challenge on Sunday, and that the two losing tribes will vote someone out. 

Who will leave next?
Back to top Go down
-KIWI-
Stardust
Stardust

PostSubject: Re: Sasqwatch - Game of Thrones   Sasqwatch - Game of Thrones - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 7:08 pm

So Hot Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sasquatch
Star Struck
Star Struck

PostSubject: Re: Sasqwatch - Game of Thrones   Sasqwatch - Game of Thrones - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 4:52 am

Episode 7 - Part 2

So the new tribes of 4 had to front up to their next immunity challenge. 

They had to do a dropdown.

Sasqwatch - Game of Thrones - Page 2 8BCXz7Z 

After 13 minutes Dragonstone claimed immunity. 

So both Highgarden and Riverrun went to tribal council to vote someone out. 

Highgarden voted out

Sasqwatch - Game of Thrones - Page 2 6vSOyQB

Riverrun voted out

Sasqwatch - Game of Thrones - Page 2 Ct8vCG2

Sad 

So 10 remain. The question on everyone's lips is, When is the Merge? 

Back to top Go down
Henry
Arbiter
Arbiter
Henry

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sasqwatch - Game of Thrones   Sasqwatch - Game of Thrones - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 10:59 pm

Very awesome.  Wish I'd been able to participate Sasquatch.  Thanks for updating and all!
Back to top Go down
Sasquatch
Star Struck
Star Struck

PostSubject: Re: Sasqwatch - Game of Thrones   Sasqwatch - Game of Thrones - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 4:23 am

Episode 8 - Part 1

So after tribal council they stayed in their tribes and finally tonight, they were merged, but with 1 extra person.

The losers battled it out at Night's Watch to see who would get back into the game at the merge, and it was!

Sasqwatch - Game of Thrones - Page 2 MzJAYq3 

So the tribes have come together as one. 

Our merge tribe.

Sasqwatch - Game of Thrones - Page 2 FpBziSGSasqwatch - Game of Thrones - Page 2 FCqoPjESasqwatch - Game of Thrones - Page 2 Yv64yDf
Sasqwatch - Game of Thrones - Page 2 HmvGwNdSasqwatch - Game of Thrones - Page 2 20IfQV9Sasqwatch - Game of Thrones - Page 2 Mj1qJj1
Sasqwatch - Game of Thrones - Page 2 XpH2K21Sasqwatch - Game of Thrones - Page 2 74FN4WjSasqwatch - Game of Thrones - Page 2 C1nloOF
Sasqwatch - Game of Thrones - Page 2 8KsRDqqSasqwatch - Game of Thrones - Page 2 MzJAYq3

They are currently undertaking their merge challenge.
Back to top Go down
Sasquatch
Star Struck
Star Struck

PostSubject: Re: Sasqwatch - Game of Thrones   Sasqwatch - Game of Thrones - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 6:18 pm

Episode 8 - Part 2 

So, their immunity challenge was an elimination game and the final 3 remaining were Bronn, Drogo and Ygritte. Bronn cut a deal to take an advantage at the next challenge to forfeit immunity and hand it to Ygritte and Drogo, and to disadvantage someone and he chose to disadvantage Drogo. 

At tribal council, an ice sword was played, and that wasn't enough as 

Sasqwatch - Game of Thrones - Page 2 NV4V5Fe

found herself voted out 6-5. 

Episode 9

So with Arya out of the game, the original Winterfell were looking in disarray with their numbers decreasing. The next challenge was an auction. Bronn's advantage paid off as he won immunity! 

At tribal council, the Valyrian Dagger was played, but wasn't enough as 

Sasqwatch - Game of Thrones - Page 2 RQdTSNa

found herself voted out of the game 6-3 Sad Sad

So 9 remain. Who will be next?
Back to top Go down
Sasquatch
Star Struck
Star Struck

PostSubject: Re: Sasqwatch - Game of Thrones   Sasqwatch - Game of Thrones - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 7:36 am

Episode 10

The next challenge was a game survey about the state of the game. Despite being voted the dumbest by his peers in it, Davos nearly clinched immunity, but faltered on the last question giving Shae immunity. 

Was the quiz an eye-opener? 

At tribal council, in a 6-2-1 vote, the person voted the biggest threat to win the game 

Sasqwatch - Game of Thrones - Page 2 3zoYzO2 

became the first member of the jury. 

8 remain. Who will be voted out next?
Back to top Go down
Sasquatch
Star Struck
Star Struck

PostSubject: Re: Sasqwatch - Game of Thrones   Sasqwatch - Game of Thrones - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 7:36 am

Episode 11

After the Drogo boot, it left the game a bit chaotic. 

At the immunity challenge, it was a spot the difference puzzle.

Sasqwatch - Game of Thrones - Page 2 OsODHZN

Shae won, by scoring 10 

Here were the 11 answers everyone needed

Sasqwatch - Game of Thrones - Page 2 KCaezOJ

Anyway, having a few days in the leadup to tribal after the events that happened on Thursday night made things interesting. 

At tribal council, things heated up big time. 

Quote :
You know what. Fuck it.

Here's the deal. Davos, we're supposed to vote against you tonight but I'm not doing it. You've been nothing but nice to me even after I betrayed you and Winterfell.

Margaery and Shae are shady and I have no interest in working with either of them.

I'm changing my vote to Margaery.

Maybe I'll go home tonight as a result but I've heard mine and Dany's name all day and I'm not gonna stand for it.
Quote :
Jon, no once cares what you think
Quote :
Wow, Jon. Who else is voting with you?
Quote :
Quote :
Wow. Thank you Jon :)You're a stand up guy :<3

I will obviously be leaving my vote the way it is :D
me too and it's not for Jon 

start scrambling CS
Quote :
I'm not gonna pretend to like Margaery and Shae just because it happens to be the best thing at the time. Shae would probably have gone the whole game without saying a word to me in private and Margaery's conversations in PMs are just incredibly dull and blunt. Do you guys have personalities?

Thing is, both the girls are extremely likely to win this thing which escapes me. Not well deserved tbh.
Quote :
Quote :
Wow, Jon. Who else is voting with you?
I don't know. Maybe nobody. I actually don't even care.
Quote :
Quote :
I'm not gonna pretend to like Margaery and Shae just because it happens to be the best thing at the time. Shae would probably have gone the whole game without saying a word to me in private and Margaery's conversations in PMs are just incredibly dull and blunt. Do you guys have personalities?

Thing is, both the girls are extremely likely to win this thing which escapes me. Not well deserved tbh.
Well communication does work both ways and we weren't on the same tribe to begin with nor at the swap - so does it matter that you had to initiate the conversation with me? 

Thanks for saving me tho x
Quote :
Quote :
Well communication does work both ways and we weren't on the same tribe to begin with nor at the swap - so does it matter that you had to initiate the conversation with me? 

Thanks for saving me tho x
Not regretting the move I made but regret that it was you I ended up saving.
And yeah, if you didn't realise by now, Jon was the one that flipped at the first merge vote.

Quote :
Also lol @ me/Marg being shady when we did what you guys told us to do last round :lol 
I can't
Quote :
So if I leave tonight, obviously my loyalty wasn't wanted. I owe nobody anything but with Jon's big moves I actually kinda respect that. You've gone a long way to secure my jury vote.

If I'm still here after the vote - my word is my bond to those who have shown faith in me.
So

The imp left the game in a 5-3-1 vote

Sasqwatch - Game of Thrones - Page 2 A4kwwB8

And joins Drogo on the jury. 

So 7 remain, who will be the next one to leave?
Back to top Go down
Sasquatch
Star Struck
Star Struck

PostSubject: Re: Sasqwatch - Game of Thrones   Sasqwatch - Game of Thrones - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 7:39 am

Argh, the formatting doesn't work here and I'm not going to change it, so you won't know what quotes belong to whom, but yeah, it was an exciting TC
Back to top Go down
Sasquatch
Star Struck
Star Struck

PostSubject: Re: Sasqwatch - Game of Thrones   Sasqwatch - Game of Thrones - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 6:24 am

Episode 12

So for their next challenge they had to watch a 5 and a half minute video clip and they had 8 minutes to watch it in. After those 8 minutes, I would post 26 questions about the clip they had to answer. 

Margaery won immunity ahead of Davos on 12 points to his 10. 

Tribal Council again was lively. Fake idols were played and it was a bizarre vote. 

It read

2: Daenerys 
2: Jon
1: Bronn
1: Shae (The other vote for Shae was nullified) 

On the revote, 

On a 4-0 vote 

Sasqwatch - Game of Thrones - Page 2 FthNcrP 

who flipped on Winterfell at the first merge vote to align with Casterly Rock was the 3rd member of the jury! 

So we're down to the final 6 

Sasqwatch - Game of Thrones - Page 2 FCqoPjESasqwatch - Game of Thrones - Page 2 Yv64yDfSasqwatch - Game of Thrones - Page 2 HmvGwNd
Sasqwatch - Game of Thrones - Page 2 XpH2K21Sasqwatch - Game of Thrones - Page 2 MzJAYq3Sasqwatch - Game of Thrones - Page 2 C1nloOF

Tomorrow night, 6 will be cut down to 5 

Who will be voted out next?
Back to top Go down
Sasquatch
Star Struck
Star Struck

PostSubject: Re: Sasqwatch - Game of Thrones   Sasqwatch - Game of Thrones - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 4:43 am

Episode 13

So the final 6 went to their next challenge which was the 3rd Sasqwatch Pentathlon 

Leg 1: Scattergories

6. Ygritte
5. Bronn
4. Shae
3. Daenerys
2. Davos
1. Margaery

Leg 2: Musical Pictures

6. Daenerys
5. Bronn
4. Davos 
3. Ygritte
2. Margaery
1. Shae

Leg 3: Pass The Bomb

6. Davos 
5. Bronn
4. Daenerys
3. Ygritte
2. Shae
1. Margaery

Leg 4: Anagrams

6: Bronn - DNS 
5: Davos - 3 (9:46)
4: Daenerys - 3 (8:54)
3: Shae - 7
2: Margaery - 9
1: Ygritte - 10

Leg 5: 4x4 Puzzle

6: Bronn - DNS
5: Daenerys - DNF 
4: Davos - 9:31
3: Ygritte - 9:01
2: Margaery - 3:17
1: Shae - 2:28

Final Standings

Sasqwatch - Game of Thrones - Page 2 Zebdkg2

Officer Barbrady retains his record of 7 points and 4 wins.

Oh, and I have some trivia for you. 

In all 3 times of this event being held, the winner of the Sasqwatch Pentathlon hasn't won the Musical Pictures leg!

At tribal council, the last time weapons could be played, 

Margaery hatched some 

Sasqwatch - Game of Thrones - Page 2 O5RrR9r 

With her now holding immunity for the eggs, and individual immunity, she passed her individual immunity over to Shae. 

This was also used

Sasqwatch - Game of Thrones - Page 2 HAROJzh

The votes were read out 

2 for Daenerys 
2 for Ygritte 

1 vote for Bronn was nullified due to the Ice Sword.

Which means the next vote, which was a double due to the sword was either a 3-way tie or sending one of Daenerys or Ygritte to the jury. 

In a vote of 

4-2 + 1 (Nullified) 

Sasqwatch - Game of Thrones - Page 2 7pZAhEI 

became the 4th member of the jury. 

5 remain. Who will be voted out next?
Back to top Go down
Sasquatch
Star Struck
Star Struck

PostSubject: Re: Sasqwatch - Game of Thrones   Sasqwatch - Game of Thrones - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 5:28 am

Episode 14

The final 5 had to do a maze. 

On the correct path, each number you come across corresponds with a letter it matches in the alphabet. Vice versa for any letter you come across.

So if you come across 'A', the answer will be in fact, '1' and if you come across 'M', the answer will be '13'

They were also not told where to start and finish from. 

They were to put that together to form their password to get into a protected board. 

Sasqwatch - Game of Thrones - Page 2 TGAN3hb

After 6 or 7 minutes, immunity went to 

Sasqwatch - Game of Thrones - Page 2 HmvGwNd

At tribal council, it was 

Sasqwatch - Game of Thrones - Page 2 Z5TyAo6

voted out in a 3-2 vote. 

4 remain, who will be voted out next? (I can tell you it won't be Davos as he just won immunity)
Back to top Go down
-KIWI-
Stardust
Stardust

PostSubject: Re: Sasqwatch - Game of Thrones   Sasqwatch - Game of Thrones - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 1:54 pm

Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Sasquatch
Star Struck
Star Struck

PostSubject: Re: Sasqwatch - Game of Thrones   Sasqwatch - Game of Thrones - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 5:52 am

Final Episode - Part 1

So the final 4 had to go to their next immunity challenge, which was a quiz on things that happened in the game. 

Won immunity again. 

At tribal council, The jurors were lively, this gif being the most memorable.

Sasqwatch - Game of Thrones - Page 2 Tumblr_mvpz1l8Z241sa6f32o1_400

for the second time in Sasqwatch History, in back to back games, the final 4 Tribal went to a tie-break firemaking challenge. 

Shae and Ygritte faced off to find a picture of fire hidden somewhere on the board. 

After 5 minutes, Ygritte found the fire and secured her place in the final 3, sending Shae to the jury. 

So 3 remain. 

The last remaining player from Winterfell. Found himself down in numbers at the first merge vote at the final 11 following from Jon flipping. Fought his way to the final 3 against all odds winning the last two challenges.

Sasqwatch - Game of Thrones - Page 2 XpH2K21 

One of the last two left standing from Casterly Rock, a tribe that had a numbers disadvantage of 7-5 at the final 12, to level things up 5-5 at the merge. Found herself in a difficult spot but overcame it to make the final 3.

Sasqwatch - Game of Thrones - Page 2 MzJAYq3

That returning player and the other from Casterly Rock. Ygritte was voted out at the final 16 in the Mega Tribal Council. Fought people at the Wall to make it back into the game at the merge, then made it into the final 3. Not an easy feat. 

They are currently undertaking their last immunity challenge. 

They have to pick a 24 hour period between now and Sunday night to spam this picture as many times as they can

Sasqwatch - Game of Thrones - Page 2 3nJvZ2K 

Isn't he adorable?

On Sunday night, these 3 will be cut down to 2. 

On Tuesday night, the final 2 will battle it out to be the winner of Sasqwatch - Game of Thrones 

Who will win Sasqwatch Game of Thrones?
Back to top Go down
Sasquatch
Star Struck
Star Struck

PostSubject: Re: Sasqwatch - Game of Thrones   Sasqwatch - Game of Thrones - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 6:28 am

Final Episode - Part 2

The final 2 has been decided. 

v

Sasqwatch - Game of Thrones - Page 2 XpH2K21 

The finale will now be on Sunday night. So any losers, jurors, and lurkers, log on when you get a chance.
Back to top Go down
Sasquatch
Star Struck
Star Struck

PostSubject: Re: Sasqwatch - Game of Thrones   Sasqwatch - Game of Thrones - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 1:34 am

The Finale gets underway in just under half an hour between Margaery and Davos 

Something that has been whipped as an intro for tonight, showing the original tribes. 

Credit to The Ghost. 

So any lurkers/losers, log on! 

Back to top Go down
Sasquatch
Star Struck
Star Struck

PostSubject: Re: Sasqwatch - Game of Thrones   Sasqwatch - Game of Thrones - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 6:10 am

Results

18th: Ros (Firestorm)
17th: Varys (XFactorAUS)
16th: Cersei (hufus)
15th: Joffrey (Chris25)
15th: Hodor (Robb)
12th: Catelyn (Parsons)
11th: Jaime (Tay Tayz)
11th: Arya (Green Monster)
10th: Sansa (Rudzis)
9th: Drogo (Duck)
8th: Tyrion (Poo Monkey)
7th: Jon (Rusty1989)
6th: Daenerys (Crimson Butterfly)
5th: Bronn (Just_Believe)
4th: Ygritte (HotHotHot)
3rd: Shae (kzonex)
1st: Davos (Ross)
1st: Margaery (The Ghost)

Kiwi 5th
Green Monster 11th

Shanna was a brilliant lurker
Back to top Go down
Sasquatch
Star Struck
Star Struck

PostSubject: Re: Sasqwatch - Game of Thrones   Sasqwatch - Game of Thrones - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 12:21 am

Sasqwatch - Game of Thrones - Page 2 Muin6WR
Back to top Go down
Shanna
Star Quartz
Star Quartz

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Sasqwatch - Game of Thrones   Sasqwatch - Game of Thrones - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 6:37 pm

Congrats on getting so far Kiwi!

I liked the other version better Razz

And naturally I'm AMAZING!
Back to top Go down
Green Monster
Star Struck
Star Struck
Green Monster

PostSubject: Re: Sasqwatch - Game of Thrones   Sasqwatch - Game of Thrones - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 5:57 pm

Worst ever finish I had in a game.. yet still made the DVD cover, lol. Was so gutted to go out when I did.

Great game though, well put together. Anyone interested in playing another of these games should definitely check out Sasquatch VIII - Looney Tunes.

As for EuroS3 am taking some time off to clear my head, so that won't be happening until March-April Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sasqwatch - Game of Thrones   Sasqwatch - Game of Thrones - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sasqwatch - Game of Thrones
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2