ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sasqwatch - Game of Thrones

Go down 
+2
Shanna
Sasquatch
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sasquatch
Star Struck
Star Struck

Sasqwatch - Game of Thrones Empty
PostSubject: Sasqwatch - Game of Thrones   Sasqwatch - Game of Thrones EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 12:55 am

Anyway, I'm going to advertise the next game I'm running, which is starting on November 19. It will be a live game, and it will be run on Australian AEST time. But if you live in Europe and can do challenges at around midday, or in the US and can do them at 6am or whatever, then feel free to play. 

These characters are taken. 

Sasqwatch - Game of Thrones WFUlURz

Sasqwatch - Game of Thrones 132xHBa Sasqwatch - Game of Thrones JcbZXtwSasqwatch - Game of Thrones 3baiJCs
Sasqwatch - Game of Thrones TrgemdMSasqwatch - Game of Thrones 9X460w9Sasqwatch - Game of Thrones Y5mQUgF
Sasqwatch - Game of Thrones RPqHqHBSasqwatch - Game of Thrones 1cYxHJMSasqwatch - Game of Thrones CJhdQga
Sasqwatch - Game of Thrones HQkaUIXSasqwatch - Game of Thrones 0JXj6ZySasqwatch - Game of Thrones Cztq9UH

Have a minimum of 4 spots to fill. More would be good, but 4 is the minimum.
Back to top Go down
Shanna
Star Quartz
Star Quartz

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Sasqwatch - Game of Thrones   Sasqwatch - Game of Thrones EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 7:25 am

SO JEALOUS!!!!!! I WANT TO BAD!!!!!

*hates current TZ*
Back to top Go down
Henry
Arbiter
Arbiter
Henry

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sasqwatch - Game of Thrones   Sasqwatch - Game of Thrones EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 1:47 pm

That's pretty awesome Sasquatch!  But this time of year through the end of it, I'm busy anyway and there's the time zone differences.  But looks real cool!
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Sasqwatch - Game of Thrones   Sasqwatch - Game of Thrones EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 7:21 pm

yeah I couldn't join due to time issues but love Game of Thrones and would have loved to try it out.
Back to top Go down
-KIWI-
Stardust
Stardust

PostSubject: Re: Sasqwatch - Game of Thrones   Sasqwatch - Game of Thrones EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 3:51 am

Get on board...

Going to be oh so awesome drunken
Back to top Go down
Shanna
Star Quartz
Star Quartz

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Sasqwatch - Game of Thrones   Sasqwatch - Game of Thrones EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 3:06 pm

FUCK YOU KIWI!

<3 *HUGS*
Back to top Go down
Sasquatch
Star Struck
Star Struck

PostSubject: Re: Sasqwatch - Game of Thrones   Sasqwatch - Game of Thrones EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 2:35 am

Sasqwatch - Game of Thrones N8Y4VVQ

and

Sasqwatch - Game of Thrones NdV3XJz

are now taken 

A minimum of 2 spots to fill, a maximum of 4.
Back to top Go down
Sasquatch
Star Struck
Star Struck

PostSubject: Re: Sasqwatch - Game of Thrones   Sasqwatch - Game of Thrones EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 7:47 pm

Just letting you know that Jaime and Joffrey have been the final 2 taken, and the game is now full.
Back to top Go down
Sasquatch
Star Struck
Star Struck

PostSubject: Re: Sasqwatch - Game of Thrones   Sasqwatch - Game of Thrones EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 7:48 pm

We've got an even male/female ratio

Sasqwatch - Game of Thrones 132xHBaSasqwatch - Game of Thrones G9eX9Nd
Sasqwatch - Game of Thrones JcbZXtwSasqwatch - Game of Thrones 3baiJCs
Sasqwatch - Game of Thrones 0JXj6ZySasqwatch - Game of Thrones N8Y4VVQ
Sasqwatch - Game of Thrones 4qezPTXSasqwatch - Game of Thrones NdV3XJz
Sasqwatch - Game of Thrones 0zny50rSasqwatch - Game of Thrones TrgemdM
Sasqwatch - Game of Thrones 9X460w9Sasqwatch - Game of Thrones Y5mQUgF
Sasqwatch - Game of Thrones RPqHqHBSasqwatch - Game of Thrones 1cYxHJM
Sasqwatch - Game of Thrones CJhdQgaSasqwatch - Game of Thrones Cztq9UH
Back to top Go down
Sasquatch
Star Struck
Star Struck

PostSubject: Re: Sasqwatch - Game of Thrones   Sasqwatch - Game of Thrones EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 7:49 pm

Introducing the hosts

Hosts
Sasqwatch - Game of Thrones Bq6JmZk
Sasqwatch - Game of Thrones No3wPVp
Sasqwatch - Game of Thrones 2GANsYH
Sasqwatch - Game of Thrones LbVPhA3
Sasqwatch - Game of Thrones T8gQIY4
Sasqwatch - Game of Thrones B3MPouB

Yes, for the first time since season 2 I am not using gold avatars for the hosts Surprised
Back to top Go down
Shanna
Star Quartz
Star Quartz

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Sasqwatch - Game of Thrones   Sasqwatch - Game of Thrones EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 11:11 am

Ugh, this is so painful!
Back to top Go down
Green Monster
Star Struck
Star Struck
Green Monster

PostSubject: Re: Sasqwatch - Game of Thrones   Sasqwatch - Game of Thrones EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 12:09 pm

Shanna wrote:
Ugh, this is so painful!
ponder  Because of the Aust TZ?
Back to top Go down
Sasquatch
Star Struck
Star Struck

PostSubject: Re: Sasqwatch - Game of Thrones   Sasqwatch - Game of Thrones EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 10:42 pm

Pretty much

I will be registering Lurker accounts on the weekend so if you want to lurk you have until then to let me know.
Back to top Go down
Shanna
Star Quartz
Star Quartz

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Sasqwatch - Game of Thrones   Sasqwatch - Game of Thrones EmptyThu Nov 14, 2013 12:07 am

Green Monster wrote:
Shanna wrote:
Ugh, this is so painful!
Yesssssssssssss! You know me by now... *sigh*

If only the challenges weren't when I worked I'd suffer the horrendous TZ difference!
Back to top Go down
-KIWI-
Stardust
Stardust

PostSubject: Re: Sasqwatch - Game of Thrones   Sasqwatch - Game of Thrones EmptyThu Nov 14, 2013 3:42 am

Shanna wrote:
Green Monster wrote:
Shanna wrote:
Ugh, this is so painful!

If only the challenges weren't when I worked I'd suffer the horrendous TZ difference!
Weak !!!
Back to top Go down
Shanna
Star Quartz
Star Quartz

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Sasqwatch - Game of Thrones   Sasqwatch - Game of Thrones EmptyThu Nov 14, 2013 7:48 am

-KIWI- wrote:
Shanna wrote:
Green Monster wrote:
Shanna wrote:
Ugh, this is so painful!

Weak !!!
Kiwi, you're a very special person! Besides, like I said, if I wasn't AT work for the challenges, I'd totally pull a you and just wake up at horrendous hours! Sure, you didn't participate in any challenges in EuroStranded, but that made you a target off the bat and I'm not nearly as adorable as you <3
Back to top Go down
-KIWI-
Stardust
Stardust

PostSubject: Re: Sasqwatch - Game of Thrones   Sasqwatch - Game of Thrones EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 8:36 pm

ohhh Pokie Love Love
Back to top Go down
Sasquatch
Star Struck
Star Struck

PostSubject: Re: Sasqwatch - Game of Thrones   Sasqwatch - Game of Thrones EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 10:43 pm

After a few changes, here is the final cast

PLAYERS

Sasqwatch - Game of Thrones 132xHBa Sasqwatch - Game of Thrones 0zny50r Sasqwatch - Game of Thrones G9eX9Nd
Sasqwatch - Game of Thrones JcbZXtw Sasqwatch - Game of Thrones 3baiJCs Sasqwatch - Game of Thrones TrgemdM 
Sasqwatch - Game of Thrones 9X460w9 Sasqwatch - Game of Thrones Y5mQUgF Sasqwatch - Game of Thrones RPqHqHB
Sasqwatch - Game of Thrones 1cYxHJM Sasqwatch - Game of Thrones CJhdQga Sasqwatch - Game of Thrones 0JXj6Zy
Sasqwatch - Game of Thrones ND1XAk1 Sasqwatch - Game of Thrones N8Y4VVQ Sasqwatch - Game of Thrones 4qezPTX
Sasqwatch - Game of Thrones Cztq9UH Sasqwatch - Game of Thrones WK0RbML Sasqwatch - Game of Thrones NdV3XJz

HOSTS

Sasqwatch - Game of Thrones Bq6JmZk Sasqwatch - Game of Thrones B3MPouB Sasqwatch - Game of Thrones 2GANsYH
Sasqwatch - Game of Thrones No3wPVp Sasqwatch - Game of Thrones O0Rrc8W Sasqwatch - Game of Thrones T8gQIY4

Back to top Go down
Shanna
Star Quartz
Star Quartz

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Sasqwatch - Game of Thrones   Sasqwatch - Game of Thrones EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 6:09 am

Holy FUCK, someone is Ramsey.... wwwhheeeee!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sasquatch
Star Struck
Star Struck

PostSubject: Re: Sasqwatch - Game of Thrones   Sasqwatch - Game of Thrones EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 2:39 am

Logins are out. The game is underway.

If you are involved please no discussion!
Back to top Go down
Sasquatch
Star Struck
Star Struck

PostSubject: Re: Sasqwatch - Game of Thrones   Sasqwatch - Game of Thrones EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 5:32 am

I'm going to update the game every episode for you here.

Episode 1

The 18 players came to the game and saw they weren't in tribes. 

They were also introduced to the Weapons twist. 

To earn weapons, they need to count to a specific number. If they do that the fastest during the epsiode, they will earn the weapon. For them to lose the weapon, they will need to play it, or have someone beat their time. If someone beats their time, they will earn the weapon at the start of the next episode.

Wildfire - This weapon is the most powerful in the game. If used, any vote cast against that person will rebound to the person that cast them. This can only be used once in the game. All they need to do is be the quickest to count to 1500. 

Ice Sword - This is the second most powerful weapon in the game. If used, their vote will double and they can nullify someone elses vote of their choosing. This can only be used twice in the game. All they need to do is be the quickest to count to 1000.

Dragon Eggs - Whilst this item is not as powerful as the first two, if you hatch them, you will be immune at the next tribal council you attend. This can only be used four times durng the game. All they need to do is be the quickest to count to 800.

Valyrian Dagger - This item will nullify a persons vote of their choosing. This can only be used 5 times. All they need to do is be the quickest to count to 300. 

The players will know what time they have to beat and will know when a weapon has been earned, but they won't know who has what weapon. 

Anyway, after spending 24 hours getting to know each other they proceeded to their first challenge, which was 2 4x4 puzzles mixed together. The first 2 people to solve both puzzles will choose the tribes. 

Drogo completed 1 puzzle first, and then Catelyn completed the other one first. And those two were the tribe pickers. 

So we have our tribes for the game. 

The Casterly Rock tribe.

Sasqwatch - Game of Thrones CY5k7ddSasqwatch - Game of Thrones KNvKWPqSasqwatch - Game of Thrones VN3plPG
Sasqwatch - Game of Thrones Z7dh5CnSasqwatch - Game of Thrones JfOhze0Sasqwatch - Game of Thrones JoJsyQs
Sasqwatch - Game of Thrones HCgcLEzSasqwatch - Game of Thrones Xj6tUfqSasqwatch - Game of Thrones In38tUa

The Winterfell Tribe

Sasqwatch - Game of Thrones WMmqWibSasqwatch - Game of Thrones WkzuANqSasqwatch - Game of Thrones DoeGsL8
Sasqwatch - Game of Thrones UiKxqdCSasqwatch - Game of Thrones Km36wcmSasqwatch - Game of Thrones WXE10r7
Sasqwatch - Game of Thrones XeC1qz8Sasqwatch - Game of Thrones 0eBY7JJSasqwatch - Game of Thrones 28ew9FU

Now that they are in their tribes, they face their first immunity challenge tomorrow night. And in regards to the weapons, Wildfire, Dragon Eggs and Valyrian Dagger have been earned.
Back to top Go down
Sasquatch
Star Struck
Star Struck

PostSubject: Re: Sasqwatch - Game of Thrones   Sasqwatch - Game of Thrones EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 5:43 am

Episode 2

The tribes came together for a game of Tribe Feud, which has been a tradition in Sasqwatch for the last 2 seasons. 

Round 1

We surveyed 60 people and the top 9 answers are on the board.

1. ________________________
2. ________________________
3. ________________________
4. ________________________
5. ________________________
6. ________________________
7. ________________________
8. ________________________
9. ________________________

Name something people do to stay awake?

Anyway, Margaery got in first and said Drink Coffee, which 22 people answered. Casterly Rock decided to play and were struck out on the following answers; Tablets, Energy Drinks, Loud Music. Winterfell had a chance to steal and took it by answering 'Watch TV' At the end of round 1 they were 31 to 0.

Answers

1. Drink Coffee..........22
2. Watch TV...............9
3. Read Book..............7
4. Shower.................6
5. Exercise...............5
6. Eat....................4
7. Masturbate.............3
8. Candy Crush/Games......2
9. Pinch Yourself.........2

---

Round 2, Casterly Rock buzzed in first again.

We surveyed 60 people, the top 9 answers are on the board. 

Name something close friends often share with each other?

Drogo said Secrets, that was the top answer and they decided to play again. They struck out with Gossip, they got In Jokes, Food, Memory, Clothes and they struck out on Study Notes and Nicknames giving Winterfell a chance to steal. Winterfell stole with an answer of Money. They added 42 points to their account to take a 73-0 lead with 2 rounds to go. 

Answers 

1. Secrets...............19
2. Food...................8
3. Beer/Alcohol...........7
4. Clothes................6
5. Sexual Relations.......6
6. House..................5
7. Problems/In Jokes......4
8. Money..................3
9. Memories...............2

---

Round 3 was a must win round for Casterly Rock or they would find themselves losing the challenge. 

We surveyed 60 people, the top 10 answers are on the board

10. _______________________

Name an animal that often becomes roadkill?

Casterly Rock answered cat, which was third on the board and Winterfell answered Dog, which wasn't on the board. Casterly Rock decided to pass. Winterfell struck out with the following answers. Rabbit, Bird, Koala. It gave a chance for Casterly Rock to steal. They didn't give their answer in time (2 minute time limits for answers), and lost the challenge. 

Winterfell won the challenge 81-0. 

Answers 

1. Kangaroo/Wallaby...............11
2. Possums........................10
3. Cat.............................8
4. Wombat..........................8
5. Skunk...........................5
6. Squirrel........................5
7. Deer............................4
8. Hedgehog/Echidna................4
9. Bigfoot.........................3
10. Homeless People................2

At tribal council, it was 

Sasqwatch - Game of Thrones TXWS970

Voted out of the game. 

Episode 3

The second challenge was tribal pictionary. It was tied 3-3 but one tribe got 2 penalties, and it was Winterfell that won in the end sending Casterly Rock to yet another tribal council. 

At tribal council, it was 

Sasqwatch - Game of Thrones SKVeEDG

Voted out of the game. 

16 remain. Who will be voted out next?
Back to top Go down
Sasquatch
Star Struck
Star Struck

PostSubject: Re: Sasqwatch - Game of Thrones   Sasqwatch - Game of Thrones EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 6:50 am

Episode 4

With Winterfell with 9 members, and Casterly Rock with 7, the two tribes came together for a famous Sasqwatch Mega Tribal Council. The question on everyone's lips is how would weapons be used? Did Casterly Rock have some up their sleeve, and if they did, did they use them? 

The immunity challenge was 3 number links. Shae, Drogo and Cersei completed the 3 first and won immunity.

Everyone also had communication with at least one member of the other tribe so they could discuss the votes. 

At tribal council, Cersei gave up her immunity to Joffrey. She also played 

Sasqwatch - Game of Thrones CduO9bJ

Whilst Margaery played

Sasqwatch - Game of Thrones 3ojXFlB 

It didn't matter as they didn't get votes. In the end in a 9-7 vote, it was

Sasqwatch - Game of Thrones JUe7gPe 

voted out of the game Sad 

The 7 votes went to Catelyn.
Back to top Go down
Sasquatch
Star Struck
Star Struck

PostSubject: Re: Sasqwatch - Game of Thrones   Sasqwatch - Game of Thrones EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 6:50 am

Episode 5

So after the events of the Mega Tribal, both tribes came together for a sword fight. I won't go into details, but Casterly Rock won their first immunity challenge by a score of 3-1 (Best out of 5). 

So they sent Winterfell to their first tribal council. 

I can tell you, but for obvious reasons can't go into details, that the

Sasqwatch - Game of Thrones HAROJzh

and

Sasqwatch - Game of Thrones BVhlgXH

were played! 

In the end, it was 

Sasqwatch - Game of Thrones FjJxXuE

That was voted out of the game.
Back to top Go down
Sasquatch
Star Struck
Star Struck

PostSubject: Re: Sasqwatch - Game of Thrones   Sasqwatch - Game of Thrones EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 6:51 am

Episode 6

Okay, so we've had 2 eventful nights, but the fun and games didn't stop there. Both tribes fronted their next challenge, only to find it was individual. Both tribes were going to vote someone out of the game. 

They were posted a wordfind, and had to find which words listed were not in the wordfind. 

Sasqwatch - Game of Thrones 5XJSyLU

Take note of the word running backwards in the third line from the bottom. Let's just say, it slipped a few people up, but after a while, it was Drogo and Jaime that claimed immunities and were safe at the vote. 

At tribal council, Winterfell voted out

Sasqwatch - Game of Thrones N8E0uZN

Over at Casterly Rock, they voted out

Sasqwatch - Game of Thrones MKhPuGa
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sasqwatch - Game of Thrones   Sasqwatch - Game of Thrones Empty

Back to top Go down

Sasqwatch - Game of Thrones
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next