ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

DAY 5 BEGINS

Go down 
+6
Green Monster
Staciekins
Shanna
Pete
-KIWI-
Amanda Leigh
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

DAY 5 BEGINS Empty
PostSubject: DAY 5 BEGINS   DAY 5 BEGINS EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 10:55 pm

Day 5

Another busy night. Everyone makes there way to Comm for a debriefing. As everyone looks around it is apparent that someone is missing. As you go to look for him you find him slumped over at his work station. It appears there is a puncture wound on his neck from where Andrea injected him with the deadly virus she obtained from Sparks. 

RIP 
DAY 5 BEGINS 280px-10

*Davenports Identity = Kyle. 
You have lost your bodyguard. 

If a majority vote is reached before the deadline, the day round will end before the deadline arrives. At the end of the day round, whomever has the majority of votes, will be taken into The White Room to be cancelled and disposed of. Their identity will be known immediately and you will be told whether the cancelled operative is guilty or not guilty. If there is not a clear majority, there will be no one taken to The White Room and we will go into Night 5. 

If you have been cancelled, you are out of the game. You may no longer post in the game but you may continue to follow along with the public. 

After the day round ends the night round will begin. Everyone with a nightly action will have 24 hours to get me your information. 

When you vote, please Bold it and make it a color so that it stands out among all of your posts. I will update the votes as frequently as I possibly can so you always know where the votes are. You may change your vote as many times as you want. You may also decide you don't want to vote at all, and that is of course okay. If you have any questions, please send me a private message. 

Deadline for day 5
Saturday, July 6th 11:59pm EST

Majority Needs 5 votes.

Votes:

Pending Votes: 9
Donna, Green Monster, Henry, Kiwi, Niki, Pete, Sasquatch, Shanna, Stacie

NOTE******************I'm giving an extra day for the day round because of the 4th of July in the States. Deadline Saturday.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/vastfanatic
-KIWI-
Stardust
Stardust

DAY 5 BEGINS Empty
PostSubject: Re: DAY 5 BEGINS   DAY 5 BEGINS EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 11:21 pm

i vote green monster
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

DAY 5 BEGINS Empty
PostSubject: Re: DAY 5 BEGINS   DAY 5 BEGINS EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 11:22 pm

well we all knew Kyle was most likely done for, unfortunately.

Hopefully we can make it 3 days in a row with getting a killer! We can do this!
Back to top Go down
Shanna
Star Quartz
Star Quartz

Dragon

DAY 5 BEGINS Empty
PostSubject: Re: DAY 5 BEGINS   DAY 5 BEGINS EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 11:44 pm

Psh, I got no extension for Canada day... Smile

It's uber late here, so I suppose I'll post more tomorrow, but I'm so happy we managed to catch Jeremy. We've had two lynches and two successful killers caught! We've only got one left!

It's sad to see Kyle leave, especially where he was rather active, at least last round. Hopefully everybody can come together and make a discussion this round! We need everybody to participate, especially where the game is thinning out. *looks at the quiet town*
DAY 5 BEGINS 243163 *Yay for catching another killer*DAY 5 BEGINS 243163
Back to top Go down
Staciekins
Star Ruby
Star Ruby
Staciekins

Horse

DAY 5 BEGINS Empty
PostSubject: Re: DAY 5 BEGINS   DAY 5 BEGINS EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 11:49 pm

Bye Kyle! =(  

Glad we got a killer!! YAY!!
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

DAY 5 BEGINS Empty
PostSubject: Re: DAY 5 BEGINS   DAY 5 BEGINS EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 12:25 am

Deadline for day 5

Majority Needs 5 votes.

Votes:
Green Monster 1 vote of 5 -Kiwi

Pending Votes: 8
Donna, Green Monster, Henry, Niki, Pete, Sasquatch, Shanna, Stacie
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

DAY 5 BEGINS Empty
PostSubject: Re: DAY 5 BEGINS   DAY 5 BEGINS EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 12:32 am

Shanna wrote:
Psh, I got no extension for Canada day... Smile

Sorry I have no idea when Canada day was. confused I would have given you an extra day if I had known. I think the majority of people in this game are from the States. (Sans- you, GM, Sas and Kiwi)
Back to top Go down
Shanna
Star Quartz
Star Quartz

Dragon

DAY 5 BEGINS Empty
PostSubject: Re: DAY 5 BEGINS   DAY 5 BEGINS EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 12:45 am

Oh, that was totally a joke Smile

Ugh, sarcasm is my best friend in RL... sadly it doesn't always work so well online.
Back to top Go down
Green Monster
Star Struck
Star Struck
Green Monster

DAY 5 BEGINS Empty
PostSubject: Re: DAY 5 BEGINS   DAY 5 BEGINS EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 1:53 am

Sorry I have not been around much the past few days guys. I have had a few personal issues going on. That said, it is great to see that 2 of the killers have been unearthed! Awesome work, guys & gals! Smile

I do have to ask though, why are you voting for me, Kiwi? ponder

I haven't done anything but be absent the past few rounds, but I can assure you most sincerely that I am not a killer. There is no reasoning as to why you are voting for me, and if you would be so kind as to ellaborate, I would appreciate the opportunity to answer your concerns and defend myself.
Back to top Go down
Henry
Arbiter
Arbiter
Henry

Pig

DAY 5 BEGINS Empty
PostSubject: Re: DAY 5 BEGINS   DAY 5 BEGINS EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 2:17 am

Woooo yes, thanks for switching your vote back Stacie, we got Jeremy a killer.  I figured Kyle was telling the truth, but he was right, he ended dying for it too. Sad  So now we're down to just 1 killer, and looking at the roles.....I believe it's the one that if the seer investigates they will know automatically.  So this is some damn good news town!

I do not really have any new info or thoughts just yet.  Kiwi doesn't always provide reasoning, but yaknow, it'd be nice for sure.  So feel free to share Kiwi!

Also I am going to be pretty busy these next few days so thanks for the extra day Amanda.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Donna

DAY 5 BEGINS Empty
PostSubject: Re: DAY 5 BEGINS   DAY 5 BEGINS EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 7:05 am

Yay for catching a killer! Bye Kyle!Sad

I would like to hear more from Kiwi too. Please tell us why you suspect Green Monster.
Back to top Go down
Niki
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Niki

Dragon

DAY 5 BEGINS Empty
PostSubject: Re: DAY 5 BEGINS   DAY 5 BEGINS EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 1:17 pm

Sucks to lose Kyle. He was one of the most vocal people plus our bodyguard. Sad

We still have our detective out there.. Whoever it is if you have any idea who is def innocent and who is a killer now may be a good time to let us know. We have the numbers now. We are down to one killer. So if we go by process of elimination we can narrow down the suspects. 

I still suspect GM. 

I think Shanna, Henry and Pete are most likely innocents with good roles. Both have been vocal and contributes a lot. It's hard to read Donna and Kiwi cuz both play the same each game. Seeing no one has come out and said they were actually the hacker when Shanna suggested Sas was, plus we now know Michael was the blocker and not hacker, I think Sas is prob the hacker.
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/XmypaperheartXX
Niki
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Niki

Dragon

DAY 5 BEGINS Empty
PostSubject: Re: DAY 5 BEGINS   DAY 5 BEGINS EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 1:20 pm

That leaves Stacie. I don't suspect her necessarily but she has been more vocal than in some other games so it wouldn't shock me if she was the killer but I def suspect GM most.
Back to top Go down
Shanna
Star Quartz
Star Quartz

Dragon

DAY 5 BEGINS Empty
PostSubject: Re: DAY 5 BEGINS   DAY 5 BEGINS EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 2:29 pm

Interesting... Well, I'll just throw some of my thoughts out there and let you guys make whatever you want out of it.

Pete- Like last round, I think you're 100% innocent. Actually, reading back on what you've said, and just taking an even closer look, I do believe you're the hacker, not Sasquatch.

Sasquatch- I was 100% convinced you were the hacker until last round, so I really have no thoughts towards you. You barely contribute anything, even when you do pop online...

Donna- I'm convinced you have an important nightly role, and I'm thinking the shooter, but besides that, I do think you're innocent. Like I mentioned before, maybe I'm being played, but I find you rather difficult to read.

Niki- You've been less vocal than normal, but like I said, I have you on FB and know that you were actually away. I can't say that for anybody else, but even still, you don't exactly scream innocent to me. Some of your actions have been suspicious and I wouldn't be surprised if you did turn out to be a killer.

GM- No idea... but I don't trust you and do not believe you're 100% innocent like you say. You're probably one of the people I suspect the most and unless you can convince me otherwise, I may even throw a vote at you.

Kiwi- I DO think you're innocent and you're my other guess for a potential shooter. You and Donna are so hard to read!!! You're always heavy on lynching, but you have yet to give any reasonings for your accusations, so I'm not to sure what to believe at the moment.

Stacie- I was earlier convinced that you were innocent but now I'm not 100% sure. You weren't a supporter of the Michael lynch, which did seem odd to me. The fact that you questioned Jeremy being lynched as well kinda makes me think that maybe you two were working as partners. I've seen you in two other Mafia games, and in the first, you were much more vocal than you have been so far. In the second, you were more careful and much more quiet, but you WERE a killer. This game seems to be a mixture of everything, so my thoughts on the matter are a little mixed. Still, most of your actions recently have pointed towards being a killer.

I really want a lynch, people. So, please, lets get some conversation flowing. We're on a roll and I really do think we can catch the last one!
Back to top Go down
Niki
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Niki

Dragon

DAY 5 BEGINS Empty
PostSubject: Re: DAY 5 BEGINS   DAY 5 BEGINS EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 3:10 pm

Shanna, I am definitely not a killer. You're right that I was away during the last two rounds. Which is why I wasn't as vocal as I was for the first two rounds. So what exactly do you find suspicious about me?

I am most likely going to vote GM unless someone convinces me otherwise.

How I would rank most to least suspicious:

1. GM
2. Stacie
3-5. Sasquatch/Donna/Kiwi
6. Henry
7. Shanna
8. Pete
Back to top Go down
Staciekins
Star Ruby
Star Ruby
Staciekins

Horse

DAY 5 BEGINS Empty
PostSubject: Re: DAY 5 BEGINS   DAY 5 BEGINS EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 5:17 pm

awww booo...  im really a nobody, so killing me would be a waste.  However, Im not good with words or convincing people, so I just hope you believe me.
Back to top Go down
Niki
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Niki

Dragon

DAY 5 BEGINS Empty
PostSubject: Re: DAY 5 BEGINS   DAY 5 BEGINS EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 5:23 pm

I don't find you THAT suspicious Stacie.. Just more so than others. GM is really the only one I suspect a lot. For now I am voting him unless otherwise convinced.

I vote to LYNCH GM
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

DAY 5 BEGINS Empty
PostSubject: Re: DAY 5 BEGINS   DAY 5 BEGINS EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 5:30 pm

Deadline for day 5

Majority Needs 5 votes.

Votes:
Green Monster 2 votes of 5 -Kiwi, Niki

Pending Votes: 7
Donna, Green Monster, Henry, Pete, Sasquatch, Shanna, Stacie
Back to top Go down
Staciekins
Star Ruby
Star Ruby
Staciekins

Horse

DAY 5 BEGINS Empty
PostSubject: Re: DAY 5 BEGINS   DAY 5 BEGINS EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 5:39 pm

Well thanks.  I am not sure how much I'll be on between now and Friday, so I'll place my vote for Green Monster in case I'm not on before the actual deadline.

I vote for Green Monster
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

DAY 5 BEGINS Empty
PostSubject: Re: DAY 5 BEGINS   DAY 5 BEGINS EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 5:40 pm

Deadline for day 5

Majority Needs 5 votes.

Votes:
Green Monster 3 votes of 5 -Kiwi, Niki, Stacie

Pending Votes: 6
Donna, Green Monster, Henry, Pete, Sasquatch, Shanna, 
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

DAY 5 BEGINS Empty
PostSubject: Re: DAY 5 BEGINS   DAY 5 BEGINS EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 5:41 pm

Deadline Saturday dear Smile
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

DAY 5 BEGINS Empty
PostSubject: Re: DAY 5 BEGINS   DAY 5 BEGINS EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 6:28 pm

Niki wrote:
Seeing no one has come out and said they were actually the hacker when Shanna suggested Sas was, plus we now know Michael was the blocker and not hacker, I think Sas is prob the hacker.

Read Shanna's comment below cause she knows what my role is. I told you Sasquatch is NOT the hacker, cause I am!

Shanna wrote:
Pete- Like last round, I think you're 100% innocent. Actually, reading back on what you've said, and just taking an even closer look, I do believe you're the hacker, not Sasquatch.
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

DAY 5 BEGINS Empty
PostSubject: Re: DAY 5 BEGINS   DAY 5 BEGINS EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 6:48 pm

Alright now that everyone knows my role I am going to give my thoughts on some people that I feel have certain roles:

DONNA - I have a feeling she is the tracker. Usually when she has a good role she will ask more questions like she has this game so I am feeling more confident that she is one of the good roles and tracker is the one I feel is most likely, though she may be the investigator, cannot be entirely sure on that one. Last to add, she could very well be the last killer, as I wouldn't put it past her cause she is very smart but doesn't let on that much that she is.

GREEN MONSTER - GM has to be one of the people I am most scratching my head at. I feel like he either doesn't have a night role at all or he is the killer. I would be shocked if he had one of the good night roles. Definitely one of the people I am most suspicious about

HENRY - am feeling without a doubt that he is innocent. I do believe he has a good role, maybe the shooter. Not sure which one but he is innocent, I would be absolutely floored if he wasn't.

KIWI - what can really be said about Kiwi, he votes a lot but doesn't really give much more. Definitely suspicious of him and is one of those I am keeping an eye on, along with GM

NIKI - I had a feeling either her or Jeremy was a killer. I am not sold that she is a killer with him though. I really feel the way both have played this game is way too similar for them to be working together. I believe she has no role at this point

SASQUATCH - you all thought he might be the hacker but he isn't as I am (which I tried to say without giving myself away). I think it is possible he has a good role but am not convinced he is the last killer.

SHANNA - I have felt that Shanna has to have a role in this game, and have felt that way for a while. I do wonder if it is good or bad, wouldn't be surprised on either honestly. The jury is still out on her but currently I feel she is more good than bad

STACIE - not suspicious of Stacie at all, though I do think she has played this game differently than in the past I think that is more her learning how to play this game and go about things a bit differently, not necessarily that she is a killer. I think she has no role

so with all that said, in order of most suspicious to least suspicious:

1 - Kiwi
2 - GM
3-4 - Shanna, Donna
5 - Sasquatch
6 - Stacie
7 - Niki
8 - Henry
Back to top Go down
Henry
Arbiter
Arbiter
Henry

Pig

DAY 5 BEGINS Empty
PostSubject: Re: DAY 5 BEGINS   DAY 5 BEGINS EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 9:06 pm

Alright well, I am busy tomorrow and Friday a lot so I'll put out a list too cause it seems to be what people are doing.

KIWI - I dunno, you could be the killer.  It isn't a fault of yours, but the fact that you don't say a lot, doesn't give me a lot to go off.  So the jury is still very much out on you.  You could be good, could be the killer, or could be a nobody.

STACIE - I am pretty-much convinced you're a nobody.  If you are the killer, you're doing a brilliant job of it, because while you didn't want to go for Jeremy or Michael, I believe that was more just due to you wanting to believe they were innocent.  I suppose you could have a role like shooter or tracker or maybe even seer...but I get a townsperson with no role vibe.  

SHANNA - Somewhat like Kiwi, except that you were the one person who was with me to take out Michael.  Does that alone prove your innocence?  No.  But like Pete, you're not at the top of my suspect list at the moment.

GREEN MONSTER - For some odd reason I feel you have a good role?  But you could be a nobody, too.  You've not done anything super-suspicious to me, but then you've not really "cleared" yourself in my mind, either.  I know you agree with me about Survivor, so that's a good thing! lol.

NIKI - I thought you were a killer.  But as time is marching on, I'm seeing you were just busy and that might've been why you were not your usual more talkitive self.  You could be the killer, and it wouldn't shock me, but somehow......my gut is just telling me nah. 

PETE - I believe you entirely that you are the hacker.  Which, since we killed Jeremy & Michael, means you're a nobody, pretty much.  I am nearly certain there is no way you're a killer.  If ya are, my hat is off to you cause you're kicking ass at it lol. 

DONNA - Maybe it's cause we were killers together once, but I don't wanna think it's you?  It is sort of an odd feeling.  You fall into the catergory of, you've not made me suspect you exactly, but to be perfectly honest, you've not made me NOT suspect you either.  You could easily be a killer.  -shrug- I could go either way.  I think much of my suspicion on you is that, initally I thought no way is it Donna.  So I'm in that "well, wait a minute here...." mode. 

SASQUATCH - I, like Pete, wonder if maybe you've got a good role?  I thought you were the hacker, but Pete's said he is.  You've not really been around enough for me to form much of an opinion. 

So I guess my list would look like this from most to least suspicious:

1. Kiwi / Donna
2. Shanna
3. Green Monster
4. Niki / Sasquatch
5. Stacie
6. Pete
Back to top Go down
Niki
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Niki

Dragon

DAY 5 BEGINS Empty
PostSubject: Re: DAY 5 BEGINS   DAY 5 BEGINS EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 9:31 pm

Oooh okay thanks Pete! So you're the hacker! Didn't notice that comment before! So Sasquatch could very well be a killer then. I am def thinking it's GM or him.

And yeah I was less talkative last two rounds cuz i was in NYC. I'm back now though.. hence why I am around more lol. I might as well give away my role just to clear up anyone's suspicions of me.. I do not have any significant role. I am Quinn.. just an innocent with no role.

So...

Pete= hacker.
Niki= Quinn (no role).

I think Shanna has a singificant role cuz I saw her mention about her missing the deadline.. the bodyguard was Kyle who is now dead so I am guessing Shanna is the detective maybe.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

DAY 5 BEGINS Empty
PostSubject: Re: DAY 5 BEGINS   DAY 5 BEGINS Empty

Back to top Go down

DAY 5 BEGINS
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next