ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Day 4 BEGINS

Go down 
+6
Shanna
Jeremy
Henry
Pete
Staciekins
Amanda Leigh
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Shanna
Star Quartz
Star Quartz

Dragon

Day 4 BEGINS - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day 4 BEGINS   Day 4 BEGINS - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 1:02 am

Psh, people should bow before their God and just LASH out at people... I feel as though more people need to connect with their inner bitch... It does a lot of good.

Nah, I like to think most people have bigger more important things to do on a Saturday night than to spend it on the computer Smile Clearly not ME, but... it's something to take into consideration.
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Star Quartz
Star Quartz
Kyle

Snake

PostSubject: Re: Day 4 BEGINS   Day 4 BEGINS - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 1:09 am

It cant be niki and jeremy though can it?

They have both been way too background,

Can it?

Ideally, 1 killer befriends one townie and another befriend one to keep balance. So, unoften you see pure on argession style between the two together. Thats balls,

NOW

Who fits any of this criteria?
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Star Quartz
Star Quartz
Kyle

Snake

PostSubject: Re: Day 4 BEGINS   Day 4 BEGINS - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 1:11 am

Shanna wrote:
Psh, people should bow before their God and just LASH out at people... I feel as though more people need to connect with their inner bitch... It does a lot of good.

Nah, I like to think most people have bigger more important things to do on a Saturday night than to spend it on the computer Smile Clearly not ME, but... it's something to take into consideration.

I hear ya, but Im doing the evil hate my gf routine. Thanks for the vote of confidence though
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Star Quartz
Star Quartz
Kyle

Snake

PostSubject: Re: Day 4 BEGINS   Day 4 BEGINS - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 1:15 am

Shanna wrote:

lol, shocking. canada. prolly a 49 year old dude with a burrito =P
Back to top Go down
Jeremy
Winner
Winner
Jeremy

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Day 4 BEGINS   Day 4 BEGINS - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 1:22 am

I love how you're just throwing all of these names out, Kyle.  Not sure how helpful it is, though.

So, I've got an idea about who the bodyguard is: Pete.  Usually, the standard bodyguard strategy is protecting themselves, another person, themselves, another person, etc.  So, last night (being round three), they protected themselves.  Who were the most likely targets (if the killers targeted anyone at all)?  Sasquatch and Pete.

Sasquatch because a majority of people here think he is the hacker.  Publicly known roles generally get you killed pretty quickly.  Pete, along with a few others, was discussing how he felt like he would be killed in the night.  Sasquatch, if he truly is the hacker, wouldn't be able to protect himself, and the bodyguard would only be protected him/herself last night.  I'm really just trying to understand why the killers haven't made a move yet. 

Amanda, can you confirm for us if both killers sent in a name this round?
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Star Quartz
Star Quartz
Kyle

Snake

PostSubject: Re: Day 4 BEGINS   Day 4 BEGINS - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 1:44 am

Jeremy, pick someone lynch. backbone son.
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Star Quartz
Star Quartz
Kyle

Snake

PostSubject: Re: Day 4 BEGINS   Day 4 BEGINS - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 1:50 am

Im going crazy here, imma lynch KIWI
Back to top Go down
Jeremy
Winner
Winner
Jeremy

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Day 4 BEGINS   Day 4 BEGINS - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 1:52 am

Kyle is drunk.

Day 4 BEGINS - Page 2 Photo
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Star Quartz
Star Quartz
Kyle

Snake

PostSubject: Re: Day 4 BEGINS   Day 4 BEGINS - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 1:55 am

LOL, I shall always be the one hetero that keeps you all sane,
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Day 4 BEGINS   Day 4 BEGINS - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 2:17 am

Jeremy - I can't confirm such a thing publicly, to do so could possibly influence the game and everyone's decisions.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/vastfanatic
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Day 4 BEGINS   Day 4 BEGINS - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 2:19 am

Deadline for day 4
Monday, July 1st 11:59pm EST

Majority Needs 6 votes.

Votes: 
Kiwi 1 vote of 6 - Kyle
Kyle 1 vote of 6 - Shanna

Pending Votes: 9
Donna, Green Monster, Henry, Jeremy, Kiwi, Niki, Pete, Sasquatch, Stacie
Back to top Go down
-KIWI-
Stardust
Stardust

PostSubject: Re: Day 4 BEGINS   Day 4 BEGINS - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 2:31 am

Kyle wrote:
Im going crazy here, imma lynch KIWI

have another shot kyle your on fire...cheers 

sorry been busy playing a survivor game...will pull finger and start being more active jester
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Star Quartz
Star Quartz
Kyle

Snake

PostSubject: Re: Day 4 BEGINS   Day 4 BEGINS - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 2:41 am

Kyle wrote:
Shanna wrote:

lol, shocking. canada. prolly a 49 year old dude with a burrito =P

This statement was OOC for me. no way you're 49. Im sorry
Back to top Go down
Shanna
Star Quartz
Star Quartz

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Day 4 BEGINS   Day 4 BEGINS - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 3:04 am

Lol you sure you're not drunk, Kyle? If not, take another one for me Smile at least you're being active. I do recall complaining about that.
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Star Quartz
Star Quartz
Kyle

Snake

PostSubject: Re: Day 4 BEGINS   Day 4 BEGINS - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 3:18 am

Shanna wrote:
Lol you sure you're not drunk, Kyle? If not, take another one for me Smile at least you're being active. I do recall complaining about that.

love ya shana, time to go. Lynch Shana
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Day 4 BEGINS   Day 4 BEGINS - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 3:19 am

Deadline for day 4
Monday, July 1st 11:59pm EST

Majority Needs 6 votes.

Votes: 
Shanna 1 vote of 6 - Kyle
Kyle 1 vote of 6 - Shanna

Pending Votes: 9
Donna, Green Monster, Henry, Jeremy, Kiwi, Niki, Pete, Sasquatch, Stacie
Back to top Go down
Henry
Arbiter
Arbiter
Henry

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Day 4 BEGINS   Day 4 BEGINS - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 3:26 am

Yikes, alright well its very late but I figured I'd check on here to see what's happening while I was up.  O.O

I don't think anyone cares one way or the other about anyone, but in a FYI/I feel compelled to say so, I'm straight so you're not the only one Kyle. 

But I hope we hear from everyone else who hasn't contributed yet tomorrow and stuff.  We're doing good. First rattle out of the box we got a killer.  So let's keep up the momentum?
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Star Quartz
Star Quartz
Kyle

Snake

PostSubject: Re: Day 4 BEGINS   Day 4 BEGINS - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 3:33 am

Henry/Niki.......just walk the plank
Back to top Go down
Shanna
Star Quartz
Star Quartz

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Day 4 BEGINS   Day 4 BEGINS - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 3:44 am

Glad to see that you're participating in Canada Day weekend festivities Kyle Smile I'm so proud!

Thanks for all of the support!
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Star Quartz
Star Quartz
Kyle

Snake

PostSubject: Re: Day 4 BEGINS   Day 4 BEGINS - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 3:58 am

Back to top Go down
Niki
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Niki

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Day 4 BEGINS   Day 4 BEGINS - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 12:05 pm

Hey guys! Sorry I haven't been around much this round. I am in NYC til tomorrow motning. I have wifi but it's spotty. 

Anyways I know Michael wasn't a killer but he was the blocker which was a bad role as well so lynching him was not a loss at all but a good thing. I still stand by my Sasquatch suspicions with GM being my second suspèct. But I haven't ruled anyone out. 

I don't think Kyle is mafia. He was just drunk lol. Which I was last night too haha. And I doubt Shanna I'd a killer. She's determined to find then though.

I'm sry my typos but this autocorrect thing sucks.
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/XmypaperheartXX
Donna
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Day 4 BEGINS   Day 4 BEGINS - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 12:40 pm

I agree with Niki. I still think Sasquatch could be one of the killers. So I'm voting to lynch Sasquatch.

If someone else looks suspicious, then I'll switch.
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Day 4 BEGINS   Day 4 BEGINS - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 1:33 pm

wow, alright that was an interesting read lol

anyways, to try and get some more discussions going on I'm gonna give my opinion on every single person on the game and what could make them suspicious to me and why.

DONNA - the thing about Donna is that she is near impossible to ever really know what is going on. Usually if she is guilty she is the last one standing. However, to counter that, one thing I have noticed with her in the past is that usually when she has a good role she asked more questions and participates a little more. Doesn't make her not suspicious but she has been asking questions.

GREEN MONSTER - this is the first time playing a game with Green Monster so I cannot say if he is acting suspicious or not. I am not sure how to read him at this time though I feel he most likely does not have a good or bad role, he is one of the neutral characters (no night role).

HENRY - at this point I think Henry is the person I suspect the least, though I am always wary in saying that. If he is one of the killers than he is doing an amazing job at it.

JEREMY - The way Jeremy has participated in this game I feel like he has made some non-committal comments to try and gauge what people are thinking and jumps on with the one most people support. This is an excellent strategy for a killer as it allows them to lay low and be active. He isn't the only one playing similar though so not completely sure it is him right now

KIWI - like Donna, Kiwi is always a hard read. He plays the exact same way and I definitely feel he is sticking with that. Where does that leave him as being suspicious is really in the middle, could go either way.

KYLE - prior to this days chat I would have stated Kyle as one of the most suspicious but after today I am actually seeing him as less suspicious than before. Something tells me there is no way that he is a killer, though I still won't clear him cause he is a smart player

NIKI - Gotta say I feel that Niki is playing just like Jeremy this game, which is out of the ordinary for her. Niki is usually extremely active and giving her opinions on everything trying to figure things out and usually does a very good job but she has been sitting back and not committing too much to anything thus far. I think she is one of the most suspicious people to me

PETE - me! Obviously I know I am not a killer, obviously no one knows for sure other than me.

SASQUATCH - let me just say, I am still not convinced he is the hacker. Anyone could be the hacker, I feel there is absolutely no evidence to support him as the hacker (and I've said this countless times and will just leave it at that). Other than that I do feel that there is a good chance he is one of the killers. He has been around this past day, I think he did miss the first and second nights meaning he didn't get his choice in and that is why there were no kills and then this third night whomever they chose was protected by the bodyguard. Could be wrong on this but that is what my gut is telling me

SHANNA - early on I was very suspicious of Shanna, then I was not at all, and then again I am. I keep going back and forth with Shanna, I am more on the side currently that she is innocent without a role. The way she went after Michael was very interesting though as she seemed a bit too sure that he was an evil role, so maybe she does have a certain role but I still feel as though she is just really good at reading into the way people respond to stuff.

STACIE - She falls into the same category as Jeremy and Niki, at least to me. She has always been one to bandwagon onto a vote, but last round she did not. That is extremely out of character for her in these games. It could be just that she didn't believe Michael to be suspicious, I'm not entirely sure how to read that but she is on my radar for sure

I think that is everyone. So in closing, the people I am most suspicious of at this time are Jeremy, Niki, Sasquatch and Stacie, and the people I am least suspicious of are Henry, Shanna and Kyle.
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Star Quartz
Star Quartz
Kyle

Snake

PostSubject: Re: Day 4 BEGINS   Day 4 BEGINS - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 3:04 pm

Someone grow a satchel and start a lynch
Back to top Go down
Staciekins
Star Ruby
Star Ruby
Staciekins

Horse

PostSubject: Re: Day 4 BEGINS   Day 4 BEGINS - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 4:15 pm

No sweat Pete.. I am a bandwaggoner, always have been...  I just really  felt like Michael wasn't playing suspicious.. I don't know.. maybe it was his wording.  I have seen him play bad guys, and to me.. it wasn't his normal bad guy behavior.. Something about his wording that persuaded me to believe him.  So I switched my vote back to Sasquatch.  
That's all I've got.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Day 4 BEGINS   Day 4 BEGINS - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Day 4 BEGINS
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next